The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heeeellllooooooooo c;

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
j i n x

j i n x

Heeeellllooooooooo c;  Empty
PostSubject: Heeeellllooooooooo c;    Heeeellllooooooooo c;  Empty2016-02-19, 5:37 pm

So i'm new to the site. Hope to meet a lot of you since I've read a few of the rps here and WOW. Lots of creativity. 
But on another note i was kind of curious if anyone knows League of Legends? I was interested in doing some characters based off the game since I LOVE it so~ not that the game is strictly character story based lol. just some c u r i o s i t y ~
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Heeeellllooooooooo c;    Heeeellllooooooooo c;  Empty2016-02-20, 12:15 am

I am SEMI familiar with LoL. I've intended to look into it more, since the characters do seem interesting. I know there are one or two characters on the site that use a LoL character as a character image. Syndra comes to mind there. Anyway, if you have any questions, RP suggestions, whatever, let us know! And welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Heeeellllooooooooo c;    Heeeellllooooooooo c;  Empty2016-02-20, 12:22 am

To my knowledge, only o0m9 and myself have played League for any significant amount of time - of the members of this site of course. Not so much lately, really. On rare occasion we've gotten together to play dominion but not much else. It's a fun game when you're not matchmade with scrubs, but, well, I'm sure you know how that goes.

On the note of RP - you have likely noticed but I'll warn you anyway... Everyone here posts somewhat inconsistently to varying degrees. Sion and Avi are actually the most consistent posters, but their attention is split across at least a dozen different threads and they'll occasionally tire of one or another, thus forsaking it in favor of another for whatever amount of time it takes to regain interest or find inspiration.

I'm actually one of the worst offenders. Sometimes I can post back to back to back to back... other times days or weeks can pass by. This isn't due to me losing interest - I just tend to get stuck once my initial drive is gone and start posting more sporadically.

Oh, and, uh, like Avi said. Welcome to the site. Is that even my place to say? Whatever, lol.

Edit: Out of curiosity, which threads have you been tracking?
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Heeeellllooooooooo c;    Heeeellllooooooooo c;  Empty2016-02-20, 12:44 am

It's more I'm a lazy bastard and often get stuck these days then anything else. But yeah welcome to the site, I'll get your character soon. Though a bit curious which threads you might be referring to.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Heeeellllooooooooo c;    Heeeellllooooooooo c;  Empty2016-02-20, 1:01 am

Same. I like to know which threads people like in terms of reading them. Also, as to Aer's comment... I don't 'lose interest', I just get a mental block that makes me spaz out, sitting and staring at a post for hours on end, thinking 'post something, you colossal fucknugget!' and then I get distracted by some shiny thing in the corner.
Back to top Go down
j i n x

j i n x

PostSubject: Re: Heeeellllooooooooo c;    Heeeellllooooooooo c;  Empty2016-02-20, 1:56 am

Ooh! Syndra~! LOVE her character design. honestly the only reason I got into League was because of character designs like Sona and the obvious, Ahri. although Kindred has stolen my heart lately. SO MUCH CUTE LAMBY DEATH. 

I had taken notice that posting is here and there but that doesn't bother me any. People have lives and get busy, or as Aviaris said, mental blocks. Happens when you're trying to be creative lol. Myself, I'm a full time employee in a retail store so I can't be as active as I'd like so I guess I should fit right in c: 

As for posts I've read, I skimmed a lot of the Story boards, where Aviaris and Sion posted their backstories or side stories but I was really engaged with one a user named Anza left. Granted it was a LONG time ago, but I found it interesting. In the underworld section. OH AND THE LEGEND OF ZELDA POSTS.  I like that there's some super descriptive posts out here, but then there's some that are more involved with dialogue which makes it equally interesting.
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Heeeellllooooooooo c;    Heeeellllooooooooo c;  Empty2016-02-20, 2:21 am

@Aviaris, I did say 'or find inspiration'...

@jinx, I haven't actually read through much of the storyboards [and, in fact, didn't even know they existed until Sion directed me to one lol]. Or the Zelda threads. On the note of mental blocks and activity, do you use Skype or Trillian? You might consider chatting with some of us on one or the other (I'm on both - PM for information if you want.) It helps with planning out threads, fleshing out characters, etc. etc. Though 90% of the time it's just small talk lol.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Heeeellllooooooooo c;    Heeeellllooooooooo c;  Empty2016-02-20, 2:22 am

Anza was a really good player/friend but life dragged them away, but it happens. There was a storyline with a group of players that started with 'Making Plans' thread in Nexus City and expanded from there. Sadly it petered out really fast but such is life.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
j i n x

j i n x

PostSubject: Re: Heeeellllooooooooo c;    Heeeellllooooooooo c;  Empty2016-02-20, 2:31 am

I technically have a Skype but I've long since forgotten the password. There's a possibility I can make a new one if you guys talk often there. That doesn't bug me at all. ^^ Though I've never heard of Trillian before. I'm probably suuuuuper rusty when it comes to developing characters so it might not be a bad idea to keep in touch with people once I start investing more time in a rp. 

I might go catch a peek at that post out of curiosity lol
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Heeeellllooooooooo c;    Heeeellllooooooooo c;  Empty2016-02-20, 2:34 am

Ah, the Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal. The storyline that I actually have planned out all the way to the end but that is dragging along at a snails pace. Sion STILL doesn't know what I'm planning there cause I refuse to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Heeeellllooooooooo c;    Heeeellllooooooooo c;  Empty2016-02-20, 4:19 am

You can almost always find me on Skype and/or Trillian. Avi and Sion are the only other two who use Trillian [and they use it more than Skype, which is why I have it.]
Back to top Go down
j i n x

j i n x

PostSubject: Re: Heeeellllooooooooo c;    Heeeellllooooooooo c;  Empty2016-02-20, 12:37 pm

I made a Trillian if anyone wants to add me. It's jinxjynx. I'm still poking with it to see if I've got it figured out. ....obviously i had a bit of a brain fart when it came to the username
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heeeellllooooooooo c;    Heeeellllooooooooo c;  Empty

Back to top Go down

Heeeellllooooooooo c;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: General Section :: General And Advertisements-
Jump to: