The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All In All

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

All In All - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-05-30, 9:00 pm

"I never watched many movies, to be frank but I am curious. If its not too much trouble then please lead the way."
Mewtwo had little interest in movies normally but at the moment he was more idly curious then anything else.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-05-30, 9:12 pm

Bianca quickly took their hands, pulling them along. "It's no trouble at all! Come on, you'll love it!" She led them to the studio theater, getting them to seats just in time for the first movie.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-02, 12:45 am

The play itself was a bit interesting, it seemed to be about royalty ending in a strange world and more or less growing from their experience. While the idea wasn't the most original Mewtwo did find himself enjoying what he could see so far none the less. He wasn't as good at 'reading' people as some but he'd like to think he knew Ignis enough by now to know she was enjoying it too.

There was something else in the back of his mind, should he tell the two who he actually was? Mewtwo did not trust that easily but mostly thanks to Adell and Monica's influence with Ignis he had become a much more open person.

That didn't mean he wasn't still cautious however.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-02, 1:28 am

When it was over, Bianca met them outside, smiling. "Did you enjoy it? It was actually one of her first series Azumi did. She was sooo nervous! It was also before she became the Unova League Champion... did you know her movies have grossed over three trillion in sales? She fainted!" Bianca was clearly excited, and Ignis was struggling to keep a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-02, 2:12 am

Bianca's excitbale nature and what she described partly amused Mewtwo. "I did. Your friend, this Azumi, what are they like and how did you meet them if you don't mind me asking." Three trillion in sales sounded a bit out there even for him who didn't pay much attention to these things but since he didn't, who was to say?
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-02, 2:27 am

Bianca smiled a bit at that. "Well, we met because she was helping out Professor Juniper a bit with her Pokedex research, but as things progressed, she helped bring down Team Plasma and Colress... which... was a bit of an issue..." She paused. "Azumi's had a difficult time, honestly. She was a fugitive for a bit, because people thought she was a criminal... a-anyway, it's all been cleared up!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-05, 1:38 pm

"Hm. What was she accused of? If you don't me asking."
Junpier was a name he had heard before as was Team Plasma. From what he could recall they were a terroist group who had noble but misguided goals that turned out to be a ruse in the end.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-05, 9:04 pm

Bianca fidgetted a bit. "Well... she used to be a member of Team Plasma, kinda... she was a supporter of N, though! She truly thought she was helping free Pokemon from abusive owners! But when Ghetsis' true goals were revealed and Team Plasma was taken down, and N disappeared... well, all former members were getting hunted down. So Azumi fled Unova for awhile. Her mother and little sister even moved to Kalos to get away from all of it..." Bianca trailed off, looking rather depressed. She hated that Azumi had to go through all of that.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-09, 12:54 am

"At least, that's in the past. From all I've seen the people love her, she has a great acting career and to top it all she's a league champion for this very region with her family intact. All and all, she came out on top and stronger for it. I speak partly from my..own experiences."
Mewtwo said a bit carefully.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-09, 12:59 am

Bianca paused, then nodded. "Thank you for understanding. Um, anyway, I can introduce you. Azumi and Sabrina should be done soon."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-09, 1:12 am

Mewtwo gave a faint smile. "Of course. Like I said me and Ignis are looking forward to it. You've been a pleasant hostess so far."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-09, 1:14 am

Biance smiled brightly. "Alright! Wait here, I'll go make sure they are done, and ask them if they can stick around a bit, okay?" She took off, and Ignis glanced at Mewtwo.

"...I like her. She's adorable."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-09, 1:30 am

Mewtwo chuckled a bit at that. "I had figured you'd say something along those lines. Monica and the others would like her as well, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-09, 1:55 am

"Yeah, probably... wonder how things are going on their end. I know Adell was working up the courage to tell his sisters he was interested in being more than just a brother to them... and Monica seemed to be starting to come out of the shell she'd been in..." A pause. "...I really wish Karin could have seen this world. You know, I hear that this world's Ignis, she still has her sister, and her father... wonder what that's like..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-20, 2:08 am

Mewtwo or "Torias" as his current alias went couldn't truly relate to Ignis comment for the reason he had never had a family in the traditional sense. Then he paused a bit, as some older memories he pushed to the side, one of a little girl.

Amber. He hadn't told Ignis about them, but it wasn't something he liked talking about.

"..I can understand, a little. I have no father or mother but there were some I cosidered family..long ago but none of them exist in this world anymore. I often wonder what their lives would be like if they lived to see this world rather then the cruel one they were born in. I'll tell you about them, but not here." For obvious reasons it would have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-20, 10:49 am

Ignis glanced sideways at him, then nodded. "I'd like that... you know-"

"Come on, hurry up Gabby!" A young woman's voice cut through the air, and Ignis blinked, turning to look at whoever was so... loud. Three young women were walking in, the shortest one dragging another. The short one had her hair done up in a sort of twin-tail style, and the one she was pulling along, who looked rather tired, was wearing a somewhat fancy hat. The third girl, looking rather amused, had a bandana in her hair, tied in a bow.

"Geeze, Gabby... jet lag really got to you, didn't it?"

"Of course it did! I don't understand how Sana can be so energetic, we were on the same plane!"

"Because I'm excited to see my sister, duh! Now come on!" Sana continued to drag along 'Gabby', while the third girl patted her on the shoulder.

"Hey, I'll go get us some coffee, okay?" 'Gabby' nodded weakly, smiling.

"Thank's Maple, you're the best..."

"Hey, as the oldest, it's my job to look out for you guys!" Maple grinned, and left again, while Sana and 'Gabby' continued toward their destination... which happened to be right where Ignis and Mewtwo were standing... especially as Sana's eyes widened and she focused on Ignis.

"Oh gosh, you... you're the Hunter, Ignis Littner, aren't you!" At this, Ignis was... unsure what to say. She was... but most certainly not the Ignis the girl was aware of.

"Um..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-21, 4:04 am

It was rare to see Ignis off guard like this but he didn't want to leave his friend hanging. Some of the young women looked vaguely famlar but his mind was drawing a blank of just where he had seen them before during his travels.

"Yes, and no. She is Ignis Littner but not the one native to this world, She's one of those who came from Perene some time back." It was somewhat big news, considring the scope of so many people suddenly coming at once. "I'm Torias, her friend, we're currently just traveling together." He didn't get too much besides what would be more common knowledge, let Ignis choose to reveal other things at her leisure she was comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-21, 10:51 pm

Sana seemed confused for a moment, before nodding. "Oh yeah... I remember hearing about that... didn't know there would be the same people though... well, welcome to our world, then! I bet you're still just as awesome as the Ignis of our world anyway." Ignis couldn't help but chuckle at that, while Gabby pulled on Sana's ear a bit, making her yelp.

"Sorry she's being so rude, she's just excitable today. She's excited to meet celebrities, but also to see her older sister." Gabby then curtsied rather tiredly. "My name is Gabrielle, though everyone tends to call me Gabby, and this is Sana. Our friend Maple should be here before long, you might have seen her when we came in..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-21, 11:16 pm

Ignis seemed more amused then offended, if anything. "Nice to meet both of you. We're actually here to see Asumi and her friend Sabrina. It was a idea by a young woman named Bianca, friendly if not a bit exitctable."

"Gabrielle? French or Kalos name I believe."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-21, 11:29 pm

Gabby chuckled a bit. "Small world... it's a French name, but me and Sana flew here from Kalos. Azumi is actually her older sister, she's who we are here to see. Maple flew here from Hoenn, herself. Everyone is gathering for the Pokemon World Tournament. Since myself and Maple are the champions of our region leagues, our tickets and everything were paid for." She paused. "I wonder if Red and the others from Kanto are already here..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-21, 11:41 pm

There was a bit of a surprise, but Mewtwo hid it well. "So you know Red and some of the other champions personally?" He only had a mild interest in seeing the tournament, not that he'd of course be partcipating himself and just observing.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-21, 11:45 pm

Gabby nodded, smiling a bit. "It's kind of a long story, really. Like, really long. We can talk about it sometime maybe, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-26, 9:20 pm

"I would like that a lot, actually." He was curious about these sorts of things. "How long have you both of you been trainers?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-06-26, 9:23 pm

Gabby grinned a bit. "About two years, roughly, for me, same for Azumi. Sana here for about a year. Maple's been at it for... I don't know, around six I think?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty2016-07-01, 1:11 am

On the opposite end of town from Naoki and the others was a similar but different problem going on underneath the noses of many going on. Witches that remained hidden with their own pocket realms were well enough reason why the 'hidden' war raged on even under the usual more watchful eyes of certain people and organizations.

United and fighting against the Witches would have been ideal but sadly that didn't always work when bringing sapient beings into the mix. Some would want to keep the Grief Seeds to themselves and those in their circle for better chances. It got worse on finding out the truth.

Some fell into despair and turned into monsters.

And others turned into monsters of the metaphorical kind. It was hard to say which was more dangerous.

A young girl gave a pained cry as she crashed into the wall of a alleyway, wearing what seemed to be a witch hat and clothes. A small strange animal which might as well been a odd combination between a cat and a dragon hopped from their shoulder and hissed at the threat.

Three girls, much older and likely in their later teens to early twenties at the most looks wise. One had long black hair done in a pony tail with a over sized sword strapped to their back and close fitting black armor. The other two were just out of place, another seemed more in place of some kind of traveling gypsy dancer of some kind. The last one had to be looked at to make heads or tails of their outfit and what it was suppose to be.

"Didn't I tell you already? This area is ours. We already gave you a warning the first time but you didn't listen to the first one."
The first one said, walking over as they grabbed their Grief Seed. "Now this one is ours. Take your pet and leave before we have to get nasier with you."

At taking their Grief Seed, the girl perked up looking upset. "I need that too, you can't just take it!"

Sneering they grabbed them by their collar lifting them up. "Just because you're young doesn't mean you're that stupid. You-ow!"

They released their grip in surprise when the girl's pet sunk their fangs into their wrist but the surprise didn't last long before in a spark of rage they hit the creature with the blunt side of the sword, making them sprawl into the ground after sailing into the air.

"No!"
Tearing up and forgetting any injuries they had, they quickly rushed to the limp form of their friend to check on them.

"Maybe we should put her out of her misery too?" The gypspy-like girl had a musical quality to it and they didn't seem the least concerned of what had just happened.

The apparent leader nodded. "It might be for the best in case they become a threat later, besides their wailing is getting annoying."

Through out, the young witch girl didn't hear them as she was lost into her own world sobbing over their friend. Unsheathing the large sword, they raised it just above them taking aim at her Soul Gem to make it quick and easy.

All In All - Page 27 Cryingwitchanime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

All In All
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: