The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mew

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GlitterandMagic

GlitterandMagic

Mew  Empty
PostSubject: Mew    Mew  Empty2013-12-04, 1:07 am

Character Name: Mew
Mew  Opencanvas_Mew_zps659e99ae
Mew  1472321_244426999048724_669680618_n_zps22b9150a
Transformation: Mew has been working hard on the ability to transform into something that resembles a Human so she could possibly fit in. It hasn't been perfected as she still retains her tail and ears.
Transformation: Transforming to a more 'Pokemorph' form leads Mew a bit more open for attacks as her Psychic abilities become diminished the longer she's in this form. All abilities are regained when she reverts to her Pokemon form.
History: Mew has spent the majority of her life in seclusion and rather enjoys life that way. However, Humans discovered her existence in South America when they found a fossilized strand of fur. Initially it didn't bother Mew; she actually became interested in humans as they studied the fossil. It wasn't until MewTwo was created that Mew became concerned, albeit not by much. She lived life carefree and didn't see how humans could cause much harm at the given time. Since the events that lead to her discovery, Mew has become more and more curious about humans and the other races in the universe and has sought to travel; perhaps looking for a way to be less alone.
Humans, after research, have theories that would put Mew as the Genetic Ancestor of almost all Pokemon but even Mew herself isn't aware if this is true or not and doesn't really care either way. She has her doubts about the theories though after encountering other Pokemon even stronger and more 'legendary' than herself.
Admin
Sion Reaver

Mew  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew    Mew  Empty2013-12-05, 2:30 am

I'm assuming the various physic powers refer to her abilities. I just need a idea of how much she can lift with her telekinesis, as well as a idea of how powerful her forcefield is. My suggestion is able to lift a tank or two. Her shield maybe able to tank a M.O.A.B(it stands for mother of all bombs) to put it easier terms, it can basically destroy city blocks.

On a side note, amusingly enough I do have Mewtwo as a character.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
GlitterandMagic

GlitterandMagic

Mew  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew    Mew  Empty2013-12-06, 12:33 am

I meant it as like, Psychic attacks Pokemon have in the games but I didn't want to list them all because I'm lazy.
And I agree with what you suggested. I don't have a problem with it. Again, I'm lazy and didn't mention it before. lol.

I didn't notice you had MewTwo actually xD. I saw the Human pic of Mew and I just had this crave to make her a character. >u< She's so cute. Is there anything else or is she set?
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Mew  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew    Mew  Empty2013-12-06, 1:26 am

Approved then. Have fun if you do threads with them.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Mew  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew    Mew  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: General Section :: Character Resources-
Jump to: