The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty
PostSubject: A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.   A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty2010-11-28, 3:45 am

The worm hole opened. A bright swirling vortex of lightning. Wind and debris flew about. Off in the abyss of the vortex you could faintly hear screaming. Suddenly in a burst of light a rather large man came tumbling out of the vortex. he landed on his back with a loud thud.

"UGH!!" Matrix exclaimed. "Oh why is it always like this?" The man sat up and looked at a small device in his hand. it made an electronic sputtering sound and the man hit it. The indicator said the number one and it was flashing. Slow at first and then faster and faster. "Shit!" He said and rolled to the side. he hit a wall and began cursing. Another figure came out of the vortex....
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.   A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty2010-11-28, 4:03 am

Not too long after Matrix was shot out of the portal, Joseph came with a slightly startled Kate. Somehow he managed not to land head first or on hiss ass, luckily. After skidding a bit, he released Kate and got a better vibe of his surroundings.

No..this is..

The energy around him. It was earth but he could tell something was fundamentally different from before, the energies around it were more diverse. He was definitely home.

Joseph put that aside for now and went over to his friend, Kate close behind. "You okay man?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.   A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty2010-11-28, 4:42 am

Matrix Glared at the wall and then used it to help get to his feet. "I swear man this thing hates me." He said as he held up Glitch. He looked to Joseph. "Eight hundred and eighty eight bucks for this thing. Worth every penny." He said sarcastically. He looked around and then to Kate to make sure she was okay. Then he looked around again. "Where the hell are we?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.   A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty2010-11-28, 11:59 pm

"And didn't come with a warranty either? Talk about customer service." Joseph looked around, truly sensing the energy around him. "Yeah, no doubt about it, I'm back home." The Alusarian turned to his friend. "Not sure if I mentioned it, but I originally came from another dimension, or put it more bluntly another Multi-Verse completely. I ran into Will in another mess of a realm, went to his and ended up being stuck there. I couldn't get back the way I came."

Joseph shook his head. "Anyway, this earth isn't too different from your own home but there are some key differences you might wanna know about."

Kate gently tugged at his pants leg. "Uncle Joey? Can we get something to eat? I haven't eaten anything.."

"Yeah, sure." He ruffled her hair, searching out with his Ki. "We're in a forest somewhere, from the looks of it. But I can feel Ki energy, and lots of it just up ahead, think there's a town close by. If we find it we can see where the heck we are."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.   A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty2010-11-29, 12:34 am

Matrix nodded. "Good idea." He said then he looked at the device in his hand. "Glitch, compass." He said... nothing happened. He swore under his breath and hit the device. it made some electronic warbles and squeaks. The the circular part shifted and became a compass. "Stupid thing." He said. Then he looked to Joseph. "Welcome home." he said with a slight smile. He started off in the direction he felt the KI energy from. "I don't have much cash on me so I'm gonna have to find an ATM." He said.

He would have to reconfigure G.L.I.T.C.H. for use in this Multi-Verse. "Last time I mess with the triggering device." he muttered. He waved a hand. "Lead on, your verse your tour." He finished.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.   A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty2010-11-29, 2:03 am

With that, Joseph began leading the way after Matrix's word. Kate walking close along side the two men since that's where he felt the most comfortable.

"Can't put my finger on it, but something feels different about it. Not bad though." Joseph seemed to be thinking but let it go. "I don't have a heck of a lot of money on me, but Alus currency is worth a lot here. Long story, but Alus has limited trade and such here. It's a bit like with Earth and Hyrule."

In front of them was a small town, however, something interesting to note was the sheer and plain diversity in terms of races. To Matrix, it would be similar to his own Earth except they didn't seem to be in hiding and actively going along side humans. Things were indeed different here.

"Knowing how all three of us eat, we're gonna need a lot though." Joseph didn't bat an eye lash to this, in fact he seemed more relaxed then he had been in a while. He was home.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.   A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty2010-11-29, 2:31 am

Matrix did something rare for him. He smiled. "Well then you're buying." he said and looked at the town. He cocked his head to one side and then shrugged. *When in Rome.* he thought. "So you have any Idea where we are?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.   A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty2010-12-01, 2:07 am

"Not sure. I haven't been to earth, we'll my earth in a long time. Once I get a vague idea of where the heck we are the rest I should remember." I think. He thought but kept that part out. Maybe finding a map would be a good start, they usually had large ones on display somewhere in towns like this.

"Uncle Joey, is that an map?" Kate had found something already; a map on display hidden behind glass for everyone to see.

"You, kiddo, are our life saver." Joseph ruffled her hair, which made her make a face, part of why he did in the first place. He went over to look it over, Kate being too short couldn't see it completely so after brief prodding Joseph had picked her up so she could ride on his shoulders temporary to see. "I guess this is a bad time to mentioned I barely got a D in Geography. Going by this map though and the obvious sign we're in Alkane. It's a small town located in practically the middle of nowhere. Anyway, after this maybe we could go some place a lot less obscure, like San Francisco or something."

Now, where to eat? Joseph was looking around for something, we'll anything really. He wasn't particularly picky and neither were Kate and Matrix. Finally, he found what looked to be a small restaurant just to the left of them. "Found a place to eat." He began heading towards there. "I was thinking since we badly needed a vacation after all the stuff back in your home universe, we could maybe visit the City of Sin, but we have Kate here. I just wanted to see what the fuss about over there is."

Kate paused, thinking out loud. "What's that place?"

"Las Vegas, and you'll understand when you're older. When I have gray hair." Kate made an 'O' and then left it alone, which Joseph was grateful for.

When the two entered the place, Joseph let Kate go to walk on her own before going to the counter to pay with some strange coins that seemed to be made of different colors and also created of some crystal-like substance from the looks of it. As it turned out, the place was a buffet so the three could eat until their hearts content.

That made Joseph's day.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.   A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty2010-12-03, 2:52 pm

Matrix smiled when Kate asked about Las Vegas. He walked over to Joseph and nudged him with his elbow. "You know going to Vegas isn't such a bad idea." he started. "We could easily get lost there. There are a few good schools there and well no lack of entertainment." He nodded his thanks for paying and grabbed a plate.. or two. He began piling food on his plates. Piling them high. "You know, that might now be a bad idea. Hell we don't even have to go to Vegas, we could go to another large city. See how the other side lives,ya know?" He continued.

He wasn't even looking at the food as he put it on his plate. it would all go to the same place anyway. "I used to have a place in Alaska and sold animal pelts for a living. So finding an actual job may not be too bad..." he paused for a moment. "I would have to make an identity for myself. As Hisame Shizumaru I'm kind of a wanted man." he chuckled. "Mistakes of youth." He said.

Matrix walked over to an empty table and set his food down. Looking it over he decided that this was a great appetizer. He waited for everyone to sit before gobbling his food down like a starved child. He was never big on table manners.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.   A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty2010-12-03, 7:15 pm

Joseph went to have his own seat, food piled up. Kate's was notably smaller in terms of portions but still much bigger then any normal child had the right too be.

"I don't know man. I mean, this is an different Multi-Verse so your normal name should be fine.." Then Joseph thought about it. "Then again, some people that exist here seem to exist in your own universe oddly so maybe best not to take chances." Kate was stuffing her face as Joseph talked, content and happy as clam. "I need to visit some old friends of mine for a bit, Reifer and his circle being the main."

"Who's Reifer?" Kate asked, pronouncing the unique name on her tongue.

"He's an old friend of mine, an Dragon that lives in the Demon Realm. It's actually a pretty nice place to live and its not much different then earth. Demons are no better or worse then humans here terms of morality. It's thanks to him, his wife and a lot of others things are stable as they are now." Joseph explained a bit. "The Abyss and other such closed off realms..we'll that's another story."

"So his wife is an demon?" Kate asked, after finishing downing a bit of food.

Joseph nodded. "Yeah, name is Iliara. She's very nice and looks the same as us."

Here, Kate seemed confused. "But aren't dragons big? How do they have kids?"

Joseph nearly choked on his food hitting his stomach and trying hard not laugh. "He has a human form, Kate."

"Oh."

God he loved this kid.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.   A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty2010-12-03, 9:34 pm

When Kate asked how they had kids Matrix and all his lack of manners gave a full hearty laugh. He pounded a fist on the table as tears came to his eyes. He was laughing more at Joseph's reaction than to what the child had asked.

Matrix regained his composure. "Ah kids are awesome." He said as he started his second plate. His thoughts drifted to AndrAIa for a moment and then he forced himself back to the present. "Well I personally am not ready to visit another realm so soon. First I'd like to check out the sites here and see what's the same and what's different. That way I can get a better understanding of my surroundings. Ya know what I mean?" He asked as he started to devour his food.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.   A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty2010-12-04, 12:52 am

"Yeah, that's understandable. You just got through hopping to another universe." Joseph said, digging into his food, or what was left of it. "That can wait then. I'd like you and Kate to meet them. They're good people an think you two would enjoy your time there. For now, I could help give you the tour, but its been a bit since I've been to earth.."

He thought about something, then shrugged. "But between the two of us, we should be fine. I do have a few ideas of what we could do for jobs, but we have to see about getting you an I.D. somehow. But for now, Vegas sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.   A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty2010-12-08, 7:37 pm

Matrix nodded. "I can do the work, I just need the name of someone who died about 20 or so years ago and their social security number." He said and held up Glitch "This thing is good for something." he said and looked at Glitch. "Glitch, Personal Data Assistant." he commanded. With out hesitation or malfunction Glitch changed into a P.D.A.

Matrix smiled again. "Right after we eat we can hammer down and decide where we go next." he finished. He got up to get another plate of food... or two... or three.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.   A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty2010-12-11, 1:33 pm

Kate looked at her uncle and Matrix. "How do you two eat so much?" She was ironically still eating food when she said that and already far more then a normal kid her age would be eating. It was probably normal for an Alusarian or Sayain child however, but not as much as the two hungry adults in front of her; one which was human.

"It's just an grown up thing." Joseph didn't know how else to explain it and that was the most accurate answer he could give in reality. "All right that sounds good to me. We finish eating here and then get an idea of where to go to next. A lot of the places I think are the same as your old far as cities go, but there's some different places too obviously."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.   A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty2010-12-23, 8:32 pm

Matrix came back with a large plate of various meats. "Yeah this is one of those time when the 'I'll tell ya when yer older.' Things come in handy." He said as he began inhaling his food. He looked to Joseph. "So what's the plan ma man? Where we goin after this?" he asked around his food.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.   A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty2010-12-24, 4:50 pm

"Since you wanted to explore earth for a bit, I was thinking of Vegas like suggested earlier. I mean it can't hurt." Joseph had finished eating what was on his plate, for now anyway. "Might be interesting at any rate, then from there I guess you could pick. I'm drawing a blank of what else right now."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.   A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty2011-08-02, 12:29 am

Matrix, nodded. "What ever happens in Vegas..." He let his words drift off. "Lead the way my man." He finished.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.   A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty2011-08-05, 4:42 am

Joseph knew this earth was different to Matrix's earth. That was to say there was a much larger population of those with special abilities. The government had for convenience sake dubbed such individuals as 'Meta Humans' even if they weren't really human. It was a catch-all term used from anything for Ki-using humans to other races with unusual powers.

He didn't have to worry about drawing too much attention to themselves using a bit of his powers in public but at the same time he wasn't going to flaunt it. Just because you had power didn't mean you had to use it everywhere you went.

The Alusarian walked out of the place, Kate close in tow and finding some place a bit less crowded, then he put two fingers to his forehead, focusing for a moment. Got you.

"All right. All abroad the Reaver express. Keep your hands to your side at all times, and don't touch shiny objects along the way and you'll be just fine." Kate knew the drill, grabbed a hold of her uncle, Matrix only had to put his hand on Joseph's shoulder or something along those lines.

(For convenience sake, we'll say both are out when ever Matrix actually touched Joe's shoulder)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.   A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H. Empty

Back to top Go down

A glitch with G.L.I.T.C.H.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: