The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Autumn Light (AU)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-02-01, 2:52 pm

Darrien had just gotten through with some of his normal morning routine when he heard a knock and voice at the end of the door. Ah, she's here already. He made sure he was looking all right, that's to say dashing and charming(in his mind). After all first impressions were important but so were the second, third and everything else after that.

He opened the door and smiled. "Good morning, I was actually up for a bit now. Those are for me?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-02-01, 9:39 pm

Eruru stood there waiting she was about to put the chore list and uniform down when the door opened and she would smile at him.

"well that's good then, it be much easier on you to get things done"

She would then hold out the list and the uniform and smile at him.

"Miss Sayuri hopes that you will find everything alright, she gave you a bit of everything to see what you do better in. If you need help with anything come find me and I'm sure I can help"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-02-03, 3:56 am

Darrien scratched the back of his head. "To tell you the truth, I'm a bit overwhelmed at the royal treatment I'm getting here more or less, since I was a stranger just yesterday.Technically I still am but you get the point."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-02-03, 10:03 pm

Eruru stood there looking at him then she would tilt her head to the side and smile.

"The reason your treated like this is cause everyone who works here is, why work for a place that you hate? Why serve others when you dislike that you have to do something? Miss Sayuri only wants to have her workers living comfortable and that also makes the clients happy and comfortable. She's done this for many years and its worked to keep this inn going for as long as it has"

Eruru seemed to know a bit but she only continued to smile as she would then slightly turn and then she looked back at him over her shoulder.

"Your free to leave after you pay off the room Darrien-kun"

Bowing her head to him she headed back down the hall from where she came so that she could bath, eat then dress herself for the coming activities of the day.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-02-06, 2:29 am

Darrien took the uniform and chore list. We'll, I have to start somewhere now don't I? he mused to himself a bit. He went back into his room and proceeded to get dress, thankfully his training and days back working at Nobus had given him the ability to dress quickly but neatly.

After that and looking over the chore list, he left his room and headed down the hall where the others were at. Might as well meet and greet the woman in charge herself while he was here and she was offering a roof over his head for almost nothing.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-02-06, 2:35 am

The old women known as Miss Sayuri was standing in the main hall with several other girls and talking to them and discussing what must be done before the other guests began to wake up. It was after all her job to make sure things where done correctly.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-02-08, 2:42 pm

"Hello, sorry to bother you." Darrien said politely as he came over once it looked like she had a minute and wasn't as busy. He would hate to interrupt something. "But your employee miss Eruru told me that you could be found here. I'm Darrien, your newest worker."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-02-08, 6:43 pm

The old women turned to look at him and gave him a smile, nodding her head as she stood there looking him over a bit.

"Ah yes Eruru did mention something about a new worker, well as I am sure she has told you we do want everyone to feel at home even the workers. Now what did you wish to talk to me about?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-02-20, 5:14 pm

"I was just curious if there was anything I might need to watch after or know about while I'm here, besides what's on the list that is." Darrien glanced around. "Eruru was the one that mentioned me but I don't think she told you I'm somewhat new to this area." That was understatement. The truth of the matter was far harder to accept without some proof though.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-02-20, 5:21 pm

She would smile as she stood there watching him and would then speak.

"She did mention that you where new to this place which is rather common, Eruru was much like you an old friend that I knew passed away and poor dear no one could look after the child so she was brought here when she was but a babe."

Saiyuri would sigh slightly thinking on that day when the child had just been dropped at her inn without so much as a warning except of course she knew where she came from that much was evident.

"Anyways only things you need to worry on is not to disrupt our guests anything else I am sure we will be able to fix quickly. If that is all you needed I subject to start on the chores there are many of them on the list I gave you also you can stay by Eruru if you feel comfortable being around her. She usually is taking care of the laundry about this time i believe or helping in the kitchen or cleaning one of the three things she does besides entertain. Girl has a way with music she does."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-02-27, 6:20 pm

Must of what was told to him was common sense sort of things, so it wasn't exactly hard to listen too or figure out on his own. "Music?" He questioned once she finished. "Does she play instruments or sing then as well?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-02-27, 6:25 pm

The old women turned to look at him and she would nod her head.
"Aye, she does both though she does not sing that often unless asked by one of the male guests she usual y will play the harp, or flute"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-03-02, 2:49 pm

Interesting. I'll have to keep that in mind for later. I'd love to hear Miss Eruru singing voice later.

Darrein then decided he had gained all the information he could from his elderly host and came to the decision to the end the conversation. She more then likely had important duties to attend too as well.

"Thanks for telling me. I'm going to get to work now and I promise not to disappoint you. Have a good day." He then bowed and left the old woman be and like he said went to work after looking over the list he had.

How hard could it possibly be?
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-03-02, 5:47 pm

Saiyuri would nod and wave him off as she went back to her own jobs taking care of others.

The list he was given was a bit of everything, cleaning out the larger rooms, taking care of the outside of the Inn such as making sure the walls wouldn't fall down and just the basic things a man would have done. Eruru walked down the hall caring a large basket of clothing that she had just taken down from the line and started to deliver it to the many rooms that had requested to have their clothing cleaned.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-03-08, 12:56 am

Though Darrien didn't exactly mind the work, he found himself longing for his normal work of tapping behind the keyboard and working with technology. He had on occasion worked in the fields and such but usually not for too long.

No use complaining, I have work to do..

Darrien looked at his list again, then went to work for the day.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-03-22, 5:36 pm

Eruru moved around the Inn doing various chores mostly doing the laundry and making sure that all things remained in top condition, it was mostly the men that did the cleaning since Saiyuri wanted the girls more refreshed looking and keep their appearances clean.

Stepping around to one of the rooms that had a harp in it and she would kneel down behind it and leaned it slightly towards her like she usually did and started to play no one else was in the room and she was merely practicing.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-03-23, 8:58 pm

Fortunately, or unfortunately as the case may have been Darrien did in fact pick up the sound of Eruru playing the harp. At first he was confused where it was coming from, but as he walked it became more louder and he grew more curious so he went to investigate. This eventually lead him to a room and thought it wasn't closed completely, he didn't feel comfortable just barging inside; that would be rude.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-03-23, 11:40 pm

Eruru continued to play the music she created seemed to almost change, yet she was merely pulling at strings from an ordinary harp it was the 'fox magic' she had that was making other sounds seem to appear along with it. It was a calming song and it very enchanting sounding her eyes where half open glowing slightly from her magic.

She ever noticed him nor seemed to even notice anything else around her besides what she was doing with the harp.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-03-30, 9:24 pm

She head a faint clapping noise as Darrien made his presence known. "I'm sorry for bothering you but I heard your music and couldn't help but notice. You play very well."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-03-30, 11:25 pm

Eruru turned her head to look at him when he started clapping and she would slowly drop her hands from the strings the music dieing away as the last string finished vibrating. She would bow her head to him and would sit a bit more proper than she had been back straight and hands fondly nicely on her lap.

"Thank you...I was just practicing Miss Saiyuri allows me to she also says that my music carries around the Inn so those still sleeping wake up to something nice"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 1:03 pm

Darrien walked a bit closer, but he kept a polite distance. He wasn't socially stunted like some of his more outspoken friends he had. "I'm impressed. It's no wonder she wants you to play so other guest can wake up to something nice."

The alien tilted his head once, thinking. "Mind if I give it a try?" He had no natural musical talent what so ever but that was all the more reason to give it a try.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 2:48 pm

She would nod her head as she would stand up and brush her kimono out a bit before she stepped away from the seat so that he could take his place next to it.

"You have to lean it on you so that it's easier to get to the strings its a bit heavy but once you get used to it on your shoulder it does not bother you so much, also if your fingers start to bleed we will just have to ice them less pain and it stops the bleeding so you do not dirty the strings"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-04-11, 2:39 am

Darrien nodded, though he had to admit he had no idea what he was doing. Still he was happy about trying something different even if he had no experience or natural talent with.

"How long have you been playing this?" He asked as he experimented with the exotic instrument.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-04-11, 7:13 pm

"I started when I was six human years"

She stated looking at him and would then raise her hands placing them on his and would move her fingers over his telling him where to pluck the strings.

"Miss Saiyuri taught me how to play, I had seen another girl play this harp and I fell in love with it. Since I was only a cleaning maid at the time Miss Saiyuri thought it be good for me to learn a new skill and so that is where it began. It was not till I was about 12 human year's did I start adding my Fox Magic to it but illusion's are my specialty I sometimes performs in the plays or help with them so that the guests can truly 'feel' and 'see' what the play is about"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-04-15, 12:07 am

"Fox..?" Darrien seemed a bit confused at first, until things quickly clicked in place. Back in his time, or rather the 'present' there were demons and other long-lived races. "Do you mean you're some sort of Fox Demon or something else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Autumn Light (AU)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next