The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brief Hiatus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anza9996

Anza9996

Brief Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Brief Hiatus   Brief Hiatus Empty2013-07-28, 12:44 am

Hey, everyone! I've been absent for a few days and wanted to officially let everyone know I'm on hiatus. I'm moving and logging on is somewhat more difficult on a smartphone while packing boxes, haha. By Tuesday, I should at least have time to read replies though.

Sorry for the inconvenience, to those in the Aenerald group and those in our one on one rps, I'll post as soon as I can!
Back to top Go down
Anza9996

Anza9996

Brief Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brief Hiatus   Brief Hiatus Empty2013-08-28, 12:09 am

Hiatus update!

So... this hiatus turned out to be not-so-brief and unfortunately will have to continue as I move (yet again) but into a place of my own! It's going to be a rocky road so I still won't be able to get on as much.

But wanted to keep everyone posted. I'm really sorry for it taking this long, I really hope that if I can get in at least a few posts in that things will be able to pick up again. I know how excited everyone was....

*bows deeply*

Please, be patient with me!
Back to top Go down

Brief Hiatus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: General Section :: General And Advertisements-
Jump to: