The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ammon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urban Bucket

Ammon Empty
PostSubject: Ammon   Ammon Empty2013-06-19, 3:54 pm

Character Name: Ammon
Physical Description: Sort of and centapide looking form, well except you replace legs with humanoid hands. He is a Jet black color with a set of huge pincers coming out of his 'shoulders'. He actually isn't very wide, no wider than your standered human, but long is a diffent story. No one really knows how long though cause he never take his entire body out of between space, but it is known that he is long enough to wrap around three sky scrapers and never even see his tail.
His head is humanoid but with an insectoid like mouth and six green eyes on it, two on to of his head, two where human eyes are and one on either side of his head. He also has two eyes on every segment. Oh did I mention that every segment also has four arms. No? Well it does.
 Nightvision, acid like venom. Daemon strong and fast. He is also immune to dease and mind control.
Alignment: Evi... Bwhahahaha, can't say that with a straight face. No no no no, evil is the thing humans say to make feel safe as what really is out there closes it's jaws around their fracken throats.
Powers: he has the power to move in and out of "between" space which means he can move in a higher realm where he can't be harm or do harm and attack from that realm, exposing little of him self to real danger.
He also has the power to absorb knowledge from people by skin contact or his more favorite thing... eating them.
It goes with out saying that is he can't jump out of an area the size of a penny, so in order to get even one of his millions of hand out to attack there has to be at least enough space for him to attack, suck a a wall or the ground you stand on... hope your skinny...
History: Not much is really know about him before the underverse opened it's maw and spat this fracker and his brothers out into our world. Since then he has become one of the most annoying of the daemon lords because he can move right into the celestail cities and do what ever suits his fancy that day.
Admin
Sion Reaver

Ammon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammon   Ammon Empty2013-06-20, 3:03 am

Before I get into anything else, may I ask one thing? Your previous character was serious but this one I can't tell seems more of a joke/light-hearted. And they seem connected, so why the change in tone?
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Urban Bucket

Ammon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammon   Ammon Empty2013-06-20, 1:19 pm

Because of the different personalities.
I set the tone for my character profiles based on their personalities. Like If I made a character bio for Blightwalker, you'd be lucky to be able to read it, cause he is the Lord of Insanity in my other stories.

I made it as though he wrote his own bio.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Ammon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammon   Ammon Empty2013-06-21, 12:06 am

I see. We'll, I understand that part but for convenience sake and to prevent people from abusing it, whether the character is as serious from something really dark or goofy I still need the bio's to look professional? For lack of a better word. If you make Blightwalker, I'd still need to be able to read it and so on.  And it prevents trolling(long story short, bad experience) just something to keep in mind later.

Now for the character itself..

1. About the move between space thing, can others go there, can he be pulled out?

2. What's the limit to the knowledge on skin contact, is there a restriction to it? It sounds a bit excessive as is.

3. It's kind of vague, so how big are they exactly? It says eight feet, but in the description describes it as bigger. I'm fine with being immune to human illnesses, or most normal ones. But, I'm not sure its possible to be 100 percent immune to all illnesses. Not even deities on the site depending on its nature(but in those cases, if its enough to mess them up, its bad stuff)

4. Could you please edit the bio so things are more clear?(I.E. serious and such like the other one) most people are confused when they read it.
Back to top Go down
Urban Bucket

Ammon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammon   Ammon Empty2013-06-21, 12:42 am

Lol, sorry, I get carried away when I create in a good mood.

To answer your question, and I'll add them to the bio shortly, in order:

1. Others can if said person knows how or he allows them to. As to him being pulled out, that depends on if you can catch him before he reenters and your strong enough to pull him, plus you need to make sure if you grab one of his hand he doesn't just decide to ditch it and run.

2. A reasonable question. It depends on the person. Weak minded people- everything.
Strong minded people- depend on if they protect their mind, but will learn stuff like their name as well as family names. You know, just stuff on the for front of peoples minds.
Strongest of minds can reject him completely... unless he eats them... or part of them.

But no matter what, if he leans about say, a super powerful ability or how to use a power, unless it's daemon friendly, he can't use it, naturally.

3. when I put 8 ft for height, I meant that he normally only shows about eight feet of himself. He is, in fact, much larger than that. In fact he is the largest of all of the daemon lords.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Ammon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammon   Ammon Empty2013-06-21, 1:04 pm

It's cool, it happens. Okay, the knowledge thing doesn't sound as bad then. On the bio, it doesn't say he absorbs powers, just knowledge. So for example he might Know more about Wildfire Demons(a race on the site with a bio) but since he's not one himself, he can't exactly use it. If said demon had a skill or something then one could learn, then that probably could be used. Though knowing something and actual experience are two different things, so if he, say tagged someone who knew advanced magic. It would give him a leg up to understanding it and learning quickly but they wouldn't be able to instantly do all the stuff.

If you want to add power absorbing though, you'd have to let me know.

Clean up the bio to add them, as well as the format more serious like the previous character so people can understand better and I'll see about getting them Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ammon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammon   Ammon Empty

Back to top Go down

Ammon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: General Section :: Character Resources :: Character Resources :: Works In Progress-
Jump to: