The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2018-08-17, 6:26 pm

Iliara smiled a bit weakly, placing a hand gently on his shoulder. "I know those feelings well, Lord Reifer. I asked myself the same things often... I still do, most days. But... I feel that you are someone I can follow without regret. You may not always know what to do, but it has become clear to me that your actions are motivated by a desire to provide safety and happiness for everyone around you. That is something I can easily admire."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2018-08-20, 6:43 pm

Reifer was slightly surprised by having them place a hand on their shoulder, but it was very much a welcomed surprise considering his attraction and interest in her. True he hadn't really done anything with it and that was large in part because of all the other stress placed on him. Finding a mate had only been something that crossed his mind in the idle moments of his fleeting free time. Perhaps though it was about time to begin to change that.

"Thank you, that means a lot more then you know." He completely meant that too, not just an idle compliment. Reifer turned to the young woman. "..If you don't mind me asking what hard decisions have you made while you were princess?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2018-09-18, 12:39 pm

Iliara was silent for a long moment, before responding. "...Many that I wish I didn't have to make... ordering sneak attacks on Takeda bases in the night... assassinations... the decision of where to send aid when multiple villages need it... effectively deciding who lives and who dies... but the one I regret most, is the decision I should have made, and did not... I should have killed my uncle as soon as I learned of what he was doing... but I hesitated. I wanted to talk to Kenshin first... and it cost me dearly..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2018-09-18, 8:23 pm

Reifer could sympathize with the thing she said unless one was meaning the later, since out of all his decisions he hadn't had one of those that were more of a personal matter. Over time he was confident, but not delighted he'd eventually have to make one of those eventually.

"..I understand. I can't relate exactly since our experiences are different. There are a great many of things we wish we could change and alter, but its part of life and especially for people like us. It might be naive but..maybe we can help each other in some ways with decisions. The only person who can make these is us, but having another person, I think, helps." At the very least, having someone else that could relate and talk to close to your age definitely did help.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2018-09-18, 8:46 pm

Iliara managed a weak smile, nodding. "That is true... and... thank you again, Lord Reifer. You have done so much for me since we met... if not for you, I would be dead, or worse, as would Yukihime... and now you are giving me a purpose. I'm able to be productive... and do something that matters..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2018-09-28, 8:57 pm

The question was where to go from here? There were so many unknowns with the current plight and he was honestly scared of where they might lead into the future..though they were way beyond his control at the current time. That being the case, as his father said when he was living to focus on the things he could control then stressing about the things out of it.

"You've done a lot for me too. I don't honestly have anyone around my age to really talk to that is or was in a similar situation. It's nice having someone to talk to."
Then he paused for a moment. "..When things settle down if you're interested, I'd like try dating. We can just see how it goes from there."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2018-11-24, 1:52 am

Iliara's eyes widened a bit at that, a light blush crossing her cheeks. "I... I'm sorry? Did you..." She was a bit flustered, though not upset. She could admit that she did quite like him, and found him attractive, but... "Why? Especially when... well, you can't pretend you don't notice them..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2018-11-24, 5:12 pm

At first Reifer was going to ask who she was referring to before the obvious hit him around that time making the young man give a pause before answering. "I asked because I enjoy your company and find you attractive. As for the later if you mean Felecia.."

He shook his head. "We've been friends since we were children and I do care about them a great deal but I honestly don't think they see me anymore then just a good friend."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2018-11-24, 7:43 pm

Iliara frowned slightly. "...It's more than just Felicia... do you really not notice? There are multiple women in your life who look at you a certain way..." She sighed. "Men are so blind sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2018-11-28, 12:31 pm

Reifer wasn't offended by the comment, if he was honest he did miss things at times when it came to that sort of thing. Which was partially ironic since it wasn't like he was unaware of other things of that nature, like his general seeming to be very fond of Yuki.

"Point. We can miss the obvious."
Reifer said after a moment. "For a bit, I didn't have much interest in anything serious and was more focused on my duties. That changed when I got older, I suppose my perspective changed."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2018-11-28, 6:02 pm

Iliara nodded a bit. "That's fair... I was the same way. But I always noticed things like that... probably the way I was raised, I don't know." She sighed softly... then smiled. "Well... like I was trying to say, I'm not sure why you would pursue me, but... I won't deny that the thought... appeals to me. I have come to respect and admire you a great deal in our time together. So... I am interested in seeing where things may go. I am also well aware that because of your status, and the people around you, that I am not likely to be the only woman in your life in that way, and that is fine with me, for now. Like I said... we can see where things go."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2018-11-30, 1:35 am

To Reifer it was simply a matter of finding them attractive and enjoying being around them, though of course it was true others may have went under that category. Felecia being near and dear to his heart was a obvious one but he hadn't pursued for obvious reasons. Though given what Iliara had said maybe he was being blind again and she did in fact have mutual feelings? It was something to think about any rate, he just wasn't sure why it hadn't occurred to him sooner.

"I agree. There isn't a need to rush, and right now we have so many things on our plate that this becomes a secondary things but I'd like to see where this goes too once things die down. I have also noticed Hector getting closer to Yuki, Lenneth seems very fond of them too."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2018-11-30, 2:16 am

Iliara nodded softly. "I agree. I am not sure that Yuki see's Hector the same way he see's her yet, but I believe it will head that way. I'm quite happy about that... Yuki was always lonely when I wasn't around, though she never admitted it..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2018-11-30, 12:45 pm

"We'll see how things go. I'm rooting for them too, I don't know Yuki nearly as well but she always came off as a very nice young woman. In the mean time, maybe we could continue things over dinner? I have a few things I need to get to.
" One of them was checking on his mother and seeing how she was doing at the current time.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2019-01-07, 12:04 am

Iliara smiled slightly, nodding. "I understand, I have duties to attent to as well. I will see you at dinner then, Lord Riefer. Tell Lady Sela I wish her well if you see her." She stood, bowed slightly, and then made her way out.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2019-01-13, 7:49 pm

With that meeting having been dealt with, Reifer decided to go check on his mother to see how she was doing and if nothing else spend some further time with them. He had a lot of things to worry about on his plate which was why during downtime it was also important to enjoy these moments when he could.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2019-01-13, 8:08 pm

When Reifer arrived at his mother's room, he'd be surprised by something he would not have seen for many years now.

She was dancing.

She was moving gracefully across the room, eyes closed as she danced to the music that Aryll was playing on an ocarina. Something else Reifer would notice that he likely hadn't seen in a long time... Sela was smiling brightly, the bags under her eyes were gone, and she was practically glowing. She hadn't looked so happy or healthy in years.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2019-01-13, 8:28 pm

Out of all the things Reifer had expected, seeing Sela moving around not only seemingly more healthy then he had seen her in a while but notably happy. It completely caught him off guard in the complete good way of course as he approached the two women, though Sela was so happy in her own world that after a internal debate he decided not interrupt for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2019-01-13, 9:33 pm

Aryll seemed to notice Reifer, and nodded to him as she played. Sela continued to dance for a bit, before finally stopping, breathing a little harder but obviously pleased. "I never thought I'd be able to do this again..." She hadn't noticed Reifer yet, as she walked over, checking herself in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2019-01-13, 9:56 pm

Once Sela had settled down from her dancing, he decided to announce his presence even though Aryll was already aware that he was there. "Mother? How are you feeling? You look a lot better." Did that mean she was cured? She looked a lot more lively then he had seen her in a while.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2019-01-13, 10:11 pm

Sela jumped a bit, turning to look at Reifer... and then smiled brightly, beaming at him as she walked over... and promptly picked him up, laughing as she twirled him around. "Gods know you're too old for this, but I hardly care! Reifer, I have not felt so good in years!" She lowered him back down, pulling him into a tight hug. "I'm cured, Reifer! I'm..." She paused, and looked at him with tears swimming in her eyes as she smiled. "I'm not... going anywhere... not yet..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2019-01-14, 12:29 pm

Maybe if things weren't how they had been he would of been more embarrassed about something like this but as it was he didn't care. He was happy his mother was back in good health and more happy then he had seen them in a long time. He returned the hug earnesly. "Welcome back. There's so much we need to do and catch up on now.."

He finally addressed Aryll. "..Thank you." He wasn't sure what else to say and obviously given who she was there wasn't much he could do to return the favor though he gladly would if it was within his power to do so.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2019-01-14, 6:29 pm

Aryll just smiled softly. "There's no need to thank me, Reifer. I did this because I wanted to, and it was the right thing to do..." She paused, a mischievous glint in her eye. "You know... while we are here... Reifer, when was the last time you danced with your mother?" At Aryll's words, Sela looked at Reifer rather hopefully, smiling.

"Well... would you like to have a dance, Reifer?" Before Reifer could actually respond, Aryll was already playing a slow song on the ocarina.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2019-01-14, 7:48 pm

Reifer wasn't going to refuse his mother's request after it had been so long, besides with her current look it be like hitting a puppy in the face. He smiled warmly at them. "I'd be happy too." With that he offered his arm to dance with them, something they hadn't done in a truly long time.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty2019-01-14, 8:24 pm

Sela grinned, and took his arm. She'd taught him to dance long ago, and she knew he'd kept up with it. Despite how long it had been, she easily settled in to let him lead the dance. And as they danced, she began to cry again, clearly extremely happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next