The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wren

Questions Empty
PostSubject: Questions   Questions Empty2013-05-11, 5:11 pm

Hi there!
Im Wren and Im considering joining your site. Before I do, I have some questions.
1. I'd like to play Joan of Arc, but I wasn't certain if that wpuld work, and if I'd need to play a fictionalized version of her--I.e a version from a book or film.
2. Do you all have a cbox? I didnt see one but i thought I'd ask.
3. Is this an account per player or per character site?
Thank you!

Wren
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions Empty2013-05-11, 6:01 pm

Hi there. I'm glad it caught your eye and I'll be happy to answer your questions. Let's see..

1. I would recommend a fictional version more then anything really, just less confusion that way. However, if you prefer bringing them as they are is fine. Up to you. Anything else, go nuts. I didn't really know who they at first until I did a quick google search. Interesting stuff. I assume you're going to bring her from the past or something to the present. Looks like fun.

2. Cbox? If you mean a chatroom, then yes its located at the bottom. I don't use it as often though myself.

3. It's one account per player. So you can have one account for all your characters. Considering there's no limit it makes things somewhat easier to manage then if you were limited to a dozen or so.

Anything else, feel free to ask.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2013-05-11, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Rogue Gamer

Rogue Gamer

Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions Empty2013-05-11, 6:32 pm

There's a chatroom? *investimigates*

Well whadyaknow...
Back to top Go down
Urban Bucket

Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions Empty2013-06-16, 9:08 pm

Hello, I just had a question before posting anything. Is this site opened to OC's or just characters from anime and the such, cause I'm not very good at playing another person's characters but I do have characters that I have created.

Also I might want to make sure the characters I would use will be alright cause one could be seen as OP.

The first is Havoc the Godslayer.

He is the "god" of darkness and ruler of the realm of dreams in my stories.

I use the quotes around god cause he isn't really a god but most who meet him assume that he is cause of his power, but in truth he is a creation of a Void Lord who came to the Multiverse (the one in my stories, not the site... great mind think alike eh?) from the void, the space out side of existence, to fight in a war between gods and superiorities (a race of god like creatures) for dominance of the dimensions, in favor of the superiorities.

Naturally he has power over darkness but also light and wind. His power is so great that he has to be locked in a isolated dimension so that his true self's own power couldn't harm the surrounding dimensions.

He now contacts his world of choice through 'shadows', a piece of his energy that he makes take physical form.

His most powerful moves are called 'It Ends' and 'Godslayer'.

It Ends simply ruptures the dimensions core and makes an entire dimension collapse on itself. This ability can only be used when commanded by Blightwalker (the Void Lord that created him.)

Godslayer is an attack that make neutralizes other abilities while absorbing there energy and the surrounding energies around him and hit the target with both his own, Havoc's, and the worlds energies in one attack. (Can only be done while his true self is out of the Shadow realm)

His shadows and himself regenerate almost instantly and he has The Piercing Eye and ability with 5 levels that allows him to process more information than he normally could while open.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions Empty2013-06-17, 12:09 am

OC's are more than welcome, actually. The character Havoc the Godslayer sounds a bit much to me though. That's me though. Sion would have a better idea than me on that.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions Empty2013-06-17, 2:30 am

Welcome to the site. That said..the power is a bit much. With as is, pretty much no one is going to be able to get in his way or do anything against him. If you want a idea, while the power curve on the site is really all over the place, on the higher end people that are actual characters go from planetary level+ to universal on the higher end. But either way I'm sure we could work something out.
Back to top Go down
Urban Bucket

Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions Empty2013-06-17, 2:38 am

Well he is just my main character but I have plenty. Mostly I just play his shadows, I think I put him in true for maybe twice in the five years of using him, but I think I'm going to use another character anyway cause I have Havoc and the Blightspeakers for Five or more years, so a change of pace might be nice anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions Empty2013-06-18, 3:44 am

That's fine. As long as they're not too over the top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: General Section :: Guest Friendly Board-
Jump to: