The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Eternal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

The Eternal Empty
PostSubject: The Eternal   The Eternal Empty2010-11-21, 9:43 pm

Character Name: David Powers
----
Alias: The Eternal
------
Apparent Age: Early to Mid twenties.
------
Origin: New York City, NY
------
Race: Former Human
--------
Height: 6'
----
Weight: 209 lbs
-------
--------
Physical Description: Here's what he looks like in his armor.

The Eternal TheEternal
-----------------
Known Relatives: Dan Hibiki (Father) Deceased, Elizabeth Powers (mother) deceased
-------------
Religion: None
---------
Skills: Saikyo Style karate master, Fist of the North Star master. Weapon Master. Master marksman, For all other skills he knows a bit of everything. After all, he's been around for a very long time.
--------------
Abilities:
--------
Alignment: Neutral Good
------------------------------
Personality: He tends to brood a lot, Eons of emotional torture has honed his brooding skills. He is soft spoken and never says anything he doesn't mean. Often he can be quite sarcastic.
------------
Powers: N/A
---------
Restrictions: N/A
---------------
Weapons and Precious Items: Necroplasma, He can manipulate it in advanced ways
----------------
Phobias: After a eons of experiencing everything he's not afraid of anything
-------------
Illnesses: None
---------------
Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual
---------------
Occupation: Former C.E.O. of Powers industries, professional brooder. Fist of the North Star
------------
History: I often wonder as to what crime I’ve committed to be cursed with eternal sorrow and longing….. No man, no husband should have to watch his love die in his own arms. My name is, David Powers… and I am, The Eternal.
This is my story. I warn you it’s not for the faint of heart. In life I was a fighter. A warrior of my fists. My Saikyo style was un matched in the arena. Okay, okay so it wasn’t unmatched, in truth it wasn’t even rivaled. Okay it sucked!! Big deal I was still good at it and hey let me tell you something, taunting your opponents really throws off the fight.
Anyway back to my story. I was a fighter but street fighting doesn’t pay the bills. So I got a job at the local market  making crap for money and payment was due for my living space. That is, until I met her.
I was at the airport when I saw her. She was gorgeous, red hair, green eyes, long legs, a slender but athletic body and the most perfect boobs I had ever seen. (Must have been Double D’s)
I must have been a hundred feet away with a crowd separating us when she looked at me. It was like someone had muted the crowd and dimmed the sun when she said both vocally and mentally “Who’s there?” It uh, kind of freaked me out.
She walked over and we introduced ourselves. Her name was Penny Hummel, and she would be my wife.
After we had been dating for sometime, something tragic happened. We were walking through a construction site (it was a short cut) and encountered a fight. But this was no ordinary fight. It was amazing how fast and powerful they were. They were the Fist of the North and South Star. Being me I wasn’t going to stand idly by so I joined in. Dumb idea.
We fought for an hour or so and in the end we defeated the Fist of the South Star, but it came at a high cost. The Fist of the North was dying and he unlocked my potential as a fighter then he  noticed I too was mortally wounded. A pressure point in the nerve cluster around my heart… I was on the verge of death.
Penny, my dear sweet, Penny ran over to me as I hit the ground. She cradled my head in her arms. Her tears wetting my face. The last thing I heard was a teary whisper as she said, “I love you.” Then the life I once known was lost to me forever……
I was in limbo, on my way to be judged. Then I was ripped from this place to another. A place I had never heard of before, and on old man was standing there.
“My name is Tree and I am here to grant you your life back on one condition. I will not tell you what that stipulation is only that you will be hunted. So .. Do you agree?” He said and held out his hand.
I thought about it for a moment, but only a moment. My rational thought said not to do it, but my heart, my heart said yes, any thing to get back to Penny. My response was simple. “Yes.” Then my world turned to pain…..
If I knew then what I know now…. I would have done exactly the same thing.
Needless to say I was now the Eternal, after a month of getting used to my necroplasmic powers I thought it was time to see Penny.
On my way to her condo I was attacked. Later I found out that it was a Zoanoid. A demonic being that was sent to kill me by a General.
Zoanoids are insect or beast like in appearance. Like me they can change form from human to monster, not as powerful as me but just as deadly. Generals are more demonic in appearance, as am I. They can be as powerful as me or more powerful. There armor also differs from mine. But one thing is constant, the necroplasma flowing through our veins.
The Zoanoids and the generals are constantly at war with one another and with themselves. Me, I am what you would call a wild card neither Zoanoid nor General. I am the proverbial wrench in the machine. They are immortal as am I. They are many and I am one. I fight for my right to exist.
 Anyway, I eventually found Penny and years later we got married and had two daughters, Drake and Anna Lee. Later on our kids were kidnapped by my archival <st1:place>Devon</st1:place>, who made a deal with a demon to have the same powers as I. He was The Darkangel, a vile fiend who was hell-bent on destroying me.
He was jealous of me and everything I had so he sought to destroy me. He started by kidnapping my kids and sending them to another dimension. I never saw then again. After a long and destructive battle I finally defeated The Darkangel but  he escaped my final blow and I never saw him again either.
Penny and I would mourn the loss our children for the rest of our lives But I was cursed to live with it for a long as long as I live. Penny, my darling Penny, died in my arms an old woman longing to see her children again. She said that she never understood why I never aged and I never understood why she had to die. “Why did you stay with me, David? She said to me. “An old woman dying in her bed.” She finished. “Because, I love you. As much now as the moment we met.” At this point tears flowed freely down my cheeks.
“Please don’t die my love.” I pleaded. I couldn’t stop the shaking in my voice, the heartbreak too grate. As she closed her eyes for the last time she said, “My handsome man, Do me a favor and lie a rose on my grave to remember me on my birthday.”
“Yes my love, I will.” I could barely manage the words. “Never f-forget me…….” She sighed as her body went limp. I cradled her body, my tears stopped. I felt a void in my heart and I knew I had lost part of my soul.
I often wonder as to what crime I’ve committed to be cursed with eternal sorrow and longing….. No man, no husband should have to watch his love die in his own arms. My name is David Powers…. And I am The Eternal. This is my story…..
For the rest of my days even up to now I still love her…..
-----------------
Status: He is neither alive, nor is he truly dead. Some call this undead. However that's not the case.

Last edited by Exaultedsoulessone on 2012-09-09, 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

The Eternal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eternal   The Eternal Empty2010-11-21, 10:10 pm

Approved. Might be a good idea to post about Necro Warriors on the general board so others have a good idea what he can do if you still have it.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com

The Eternal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: General Section :: Character Resources-
Jump to: