The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Posting Issue for Adverts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Assirra

Posting Issue for Adverts Empty
PostSubject: Posting Issue for Adverts   Posting Issue for Adverts Empty2013-04-14, 7:43 pm

Hey,

This is Assirra from SynTru and I seemed to have an issue posting in the Link Back section of your advertising section. Additionally, when I was going to post is your general advertisement section, it said guests weren't allowed to post links to outside sites. That may pose a problem for adverts in the future.

Just a heads up.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Posting Issue for Adverts   Posting Issue for Adverts Empty2013-04-15, 3:31 am

It's fixed, thanks for the heads up. Had no idea it was bugging out like that. If there's anything else let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Assirra

PostSubject: Posting Issue for Adverts   Posting Issue for Adverts Empty2013-04-15, 5:49 pm

Hello,

I came back to say that it looks like I can post in the link back section but the links in my post still weren't working when I previewed my post. Are guests allowed to see posted links? That may still be an issue?

Regards,
Assirra
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Posting Issue for Adverts   Posting Issue for Adverts Empty2013-04-15, 6:39 pm

I tweaked it, posting my banner as a test as a guest so should work now.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting Issue for Adverts   Posting Issue for Adverts Empty

Back to top Go down

Posting Issue for Adverts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: General Section :: Guest Friendly Board-
Jump to: