The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

France Lights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

France Lights Empty
PostSubject: France Lights   France Lights Empty2013-03-27, 3:08 am

Wake me up when shit goes down. Otherwise my happy ass is going to sleep.

Those were Camila's words before she had retired to the hotel room they had retired for the night. She was tired for the day so she had went to her room. Unless something of importance had come up she wasn't going to bother with it. This was supposedly where Emanulle's daughter was suppose to be at. The fact she was potetentially this close made Emanulle more then a bit anxious.

Was she scared? What kind of condition was she in?

He didn't have the answers to any of these questions, and the more he thought about them the less rest he'd get. So, he eventually decided to stay up and wander about with the night a bit later if he felt like it. At the moment he was simply on the roof tops looking at the city. France was truly a beautiful city, and had he been in a more tranquil mind he would have enjoyed it more.

No use in getting too worked over it. I'm no use to Michru or anyone else with my emotions out of control.

He reigned them the best he could.

Breath in. Breath out.

The former demon prince's gaze went back towards the beautiful city, lost within his own thoughts as he mulled things over. A walk just may have been what he needed at the moment given his current state.

It was going to be a long night either way.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

France Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: France Lights   France Lights Empty2013-04-01, 4:26 am

"Funny. You didn't strike me as the worrying type." Ayame elegantly glided down to the rooftop behind Emanulle. She folded her wings at her back before walking to his side, peering over the roof's edge. "A breathtaking sight..." It was getting late, but she wasn't tired just yet. Ayame decided to amble about the city and find use for herself. She let a few silent moments pass before continuing.

"Find solace in the information you've obtained and company you've kept. If she is within this city, we will find her. Camila is certainly the type to pursue such a cause. Leon is of... peculiar mettle, but he is earnest. You know you have my sword." Ayame crossed her arms. "Even the ninja is doing his part. I believe he mentioned something about 'reconnaissance'..." It was clear her trust toward Ty was the least out of anyone else in their group. They were from two opposing worlds, she supposed. Ayame shook her head. "I digress, to a certain degree. We'll do all we can to ensure you find you daughter."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

France Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: France Lights   France Lights Empty2013-04-04, 12:10 am

Emanulle hadn't been expecting company of any kind, so Ayame coming down surprised the former prince slightly. He was listening to her, even if his gaze did go back to the beautiful view that lay before him. Ayame was right. Normally, Emanulle wasn't the worrying type but he had his limits. Anyone who had children of their own would be able to understand the turbulent emotions that one went through if they weren't sure their child was safe or not.

"You're right. Normally I'm not but this is a bit of a different case. Either way, there's no point of worrying about it right now." Emanulle watched the city lights a moment longer, then turned back to the angel. "I couldn't sleep, and I doubt I'll be able to wind down so soon. I was thinking of going for a walk, care to come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

France Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: France Lights   France Lights Empty2013-04-04, 1:04 am

Ayame eyed Emanulle and shifted her weight slightly. She was sure his worry couldn't be alleviated with a few words; especially those from someone without children. At the very least, he'd managed to put up a brave front. "...If you so desire, I will join you. I suggest we relocate our position to the streets; some of these rooftops may be off-limits." She ruffled and spread her wings slightly.

"You may lead. I shall accompany."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

France Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: France Lights   France Lights Empty2013-04-04, 2:25 am

Emanulle merely nodded, concentrating before a pair of two bat-like wings came from his back and he soon made his way down after finding a more secluded spot. His wings shrank back into his back as if they were never there, and then he began walking. It was a nice night, all things considered.

"Is this your first time in France? It is mine."
Emanulle was just having a bit of small talk. Besides, best to keep his mind off.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

France Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: France Lights   France Lights Empty2013-04-06, 4:46 am

Ayame floated down next to Emanulle and maintained her pace alongside him. Her wings remained; she usually kept them visible unless in times of combat. "It is mine, as well. Travel has not always been an available luxury for me. This city is just as beautiful as the books say..." The night lights were quite the treat.

"Have you seen much of this Earth? I know very little about where you hail from." She looked up at the sky occasionally as they spoke. The stars were a little hard to see under the city lights, but the night air felt nice enough to make up for it.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

France Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: France Lights   France Lights Empty2013-04-07, 2:31 am

It was nice out, Emanulle admitted. The people went about their lives without a care in the world. Some were hand and hand, and others were clear families; daughter and father holding hands with the mother or girlfriend along side. When he got Michru back, it would be nice to have something like that for himself one day sooner or later. Romance hadn't been a huge concern of his. He knew how happy his aunt was and some of his other friends so perhaps..

"Have you seen much of this earth? I know very little about where you hail from."

The angel's question made Emanulle pause mentally, mulling it over as he continued walking, only stopping on a side walk because of a red light. "To be honest, this earth is quite different then my own in a lot of ways. For one, places such as this exist. London, New York and the like. There's racial diversity but that's where it ends. That world has many prejudices, and is corrupted. The balance of power was strangely off. It seemed those with real power were often the less then savory sort. Barring exceptions like myself."

Another moment passed, and the light signaled the 'walk' sign which Emanulle complied with.

"The place was also horribly disorganized, there was nothing like Nobus. Just a few Hunter Cell's and decaying, inadequate army that didn't seem to adapt despite that places knack for attracting threats. For what its worth though, my home of Alus there was still pleasant. The Kami here, Rein seems to have a good head on their shoulders. Never met of course."

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2013-04-26, 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

France Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: France Lights   France Lights Empty2013-04-15, 1:11 am

Ayame listened politely, taking in the information Emanulle gave her. She was idly sightseeing as well, examining the city in its nighttime splendor. "I've not traveled much, but I can say with certainty this world's structure of citizenship and worldly protection are far from inept. Hearing of your world has only strengthened my support of them." Ayame stepped lightly on the city sidewalks. It was a pleasant setting.

"The status of your homestead is quite unfortunate, to say the least. That you would arrive here, of all planes, is a blessing..." But it was one he wouldn't be able to enjoy until locating his daughter, to be sure. "As a largely unified people, we are free to live and travel where we desire. Regardless of race, gender or planetary origin. Some forget that such freedom is a privilege; a luxury of considerable labor. The world from which you come may never see the peace we enjoy. I can only hope time and the proper minds can improve its standing."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

France Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: France Lights   France Lights Empty2013-04-15, 5:17 pm

"Maybe. It would take a house cleaning of the powers in charge though." That much he was pretty sure of for the most part. "What about your own home world? I don't think I recall you mentioning where you grew up." He was curious more then anything else and he did answer her question after all. "Did you grow up on the Earth Realm or somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

France Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: France Lights   France Lights Empty2013-05-03, 2:29 am

"I was born on Earth; Mother and Father had business in other realms, but took leave in preparation of my birth. The Earth Realm is home to myself and the Academy. I believe I've mentioned Sacred Cavalry Academy already..." She paused as a large, and loud, semi passed them. "You'll find the institution itself in the state of Oregon. I would suggest paying a visit in your time of leisure. If not to test your might, then perhaps to simply take in the atmosphere?" Visitors were always welcomed to SCA and nearly anyone could enroll. So long as they met the requirements for entry.

"I was primarily raised within the walls of the Academy. Most of the knowledge and teachings I bear were received there... I'm afraid I cannot offer much information of particular interest or significance." She apologized. Compared to others, her exploits and experiences likely would not sound as grandeur.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

France Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: France Lights   France Lights Empty2013-05-04, 12:40 am

Emanulle offered a faint smile at that. Ayame was confident in herself, but the last words made her think her experiences were less then. In some way. "No need to apologize. You may find it ironic, but after traveling so many realms, seeing other things and traveling, I find mundane things a value in their own. I think, at times people take these sorts of things for granted and find them 'boring'. I think my adventuring days, if I can help it are about over. Not counting travel."

"I don't have much interest in fighting, though I'm sure Leon would love a chance to fight more opponents."
He chuckled, knowing the young man would have jumped at the chance from what little he knew of him. "I would like to go there just to visit and see about the culture. Personally, I thought you grew up in the Demon Realm at first."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

France Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: France Lights   France Lights Empty2013-05-13, 7:07 pm

"I have accompanied my parents and instructors on trips and matters of business to the Demon Realm. It is a rather interesting world, though not my place of birth. I would not mind seeking permanent residence there in my later years." Either world suited her, really. "But that time is quite a ways off yet. There's still work to be done and I am more than able to continue my training."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

France Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: France Lights   France Lights Empty2013-05-21, 2:44 am

Emanulle couldn't help but agree. The Demon Realm certainly had its own charm to it as well. "I'm not sure where I'll end up staying with Michru ultimately but those two choices will definitely be considered. What other realms have you visited?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

France Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: France Lights   France Lights Empty2013-06-09, 1:51 am

"I've yet to visit any other realms. As I have stated, I could not travel often. I'll be sure to do so in my vacation time." Ayame was the type to work much more often than play. It was something she could stand to work on. "And besides, I've seen so little of my own realm. Exploration should begin from around the home and travel outward.. It's more... efficient." That was likely the most lighthearted thing she had ever said.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

France Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: France Lights   France Lights Empty2013-06-25, 4:29 am

Emanulle couldn't help but nod to that, agreeing. "I haven't seen all there is to my home..though it is strange thinking about how different things are from my original dimension." Before he could say more, a newspaper almost hit his face before he caught it out of reflex. He was going to throw it away, but something caught his eye. About a place called "Aenerald".

"Hm.."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

France Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: France Lights   France Lights Empty2013-07-01, 2:13 am

"Hmph. Litter... Oh?" Emanulle's interest in the newspaper held her attention as well. "Did you find something of interest?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

France Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: France Lights   France Lights Empty2013-07-04, 12:19 am

Emanulle paused, then gave it to Ayame. "It's about a world named Aenerald..apparently there's probably going to be a war. First diplomatic tries but I doubt that's going to work..if you read you'll see why.."

(Basically, just the stuff in the meeting thread in Nexus City)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

France Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: France Lights   France Lights Empty

Back to top Go down

France Lights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: France-
Jump to: