The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Akimitsu Temple~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-02-23, 8:58 pm

When Devin took Sorana's hand, she immediately pulled herself toward him and wrapped her arm around his. "You heard the man. Couples in particular have been getting attacked. Why not look the part?" She winked at him as they started walking. In response to Devin's question later on down the road, she gave him a naughty smile.

"Oh~? I've been found out!" She looked up to him from the side as they walked, her eyes shining mischievously. "You're an investigator, aren't you, Tiger? Why don't you tell me why I didn't tell you?" Sorana was obviously teasing him, but there seemed to be a distinct meaning behind her challenge. The answer mattered to her.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-02-27, 4:13 pm

Devin of course didn't mind Sorana hanging around so close, though he kept his cool about it. He wasn't a hormonal teenager anymore, but he was still a man and gentleman or not he was going to notice or think of things.

"Oh. A challenge then?" The young man grinned. "We'll..Only thing I can think of you were gauging how I would react, and more importantly seeing if I would pick up on the fact you didn't reveal that extra bit earlier. A lot of people are investigators in name only and don't pick up on things. That's my guess. Course, I could be completely wrong."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-02-28, 1:59 am

Sorana's smile widened. "Wow~ that's right! For the most part, anyway. Your choice of words was a bonus." She gave Devin's arm a small squeeze. "I only wanted to see how you would react to a little prodding. It's not everyday one of my daughters bring home a friend. As a mother, it's my duty to hound their friends and test their moral fiber. Wouldn't you agree?" She was joking, somewhat. Devin seemed like a nice young man. If he was going to be around she wanted to be sure of that, however. "And aren't you calm under pressure! I like that."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-03-08, 9:48 pm

"Heh. I try, not perfect but who is?" So he was right, that was good. The other comment got him thinking. "I always got the impression its not just everyone she invites into her home like this. I honestly wasn't sure if I was a friend at first but this more or less confirmed it. You don't just invite people you don't like to your own backyard like this."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-03-08, 10:55 pm

Sorana kept her pacing as they walked. It almost seemed like she was more focused on that rather than the spirit hunt. "That's exactly right... Vivi-dear has always been quiet. She doesn't really try to make friends. It's nice to know someone so kind was willing to help her out!" She lifted a finger to her cheek and thought back to the night before. "Hmmm~. Nene-dear seemed to enjoy your company, too. It looks like everyone's getting along! Just make sure you be nice to my daughters or I'll have to hurt yooou~!" Clearly, that was no empty threat.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-03-08, 11:03 pm

Devin held up his hands in a mock peace gesture. "Hey, if I mess up enough to where you have to hurt me I'd say I deserve it. I'd be the same if I ever have any daughters of my own." He liked Sorana and the others though, he sincerely doubted he'd fuck up that badly at least not on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-03-09, 12:24 am

Sorana looked like she was about to say something, but quickly changed her mind. She stepped in front of Devin to cut him off and stopped walking. She stood very close to him and suddenly dulled her tone to a near whisper. "Hey~... Hold still for me, would you, Tiger?" As she locked her gaze with his, her eyes seemed to flash. For a split second, Devin's eyes would sting. His sight would be hindered by a bright red glow, only to return to his normal vision. Seemingly... Sorana smiled up at him innocently, as if she hadn't done anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-03-09, 12:45 am

"..Sure." Devin didn't know what she was planning but he went with it. The next moment completely caught him off guard; her eyes had glowed for a moment and a slight sting. Before he knew it, it was over. Devin took a moment to regain his bearings, backing up slightly. "..What did you just do?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-03-09, 1:45 am

Sorana watched him closely as he stepped back. "I wanted to see something. Or, to be precise, I wanted you to see something." Just then, something would flicker into Devin's sight. In the distance, partially obscured by trees, stood a shimmering figure bathed in black. A woman. She seemed to radiate darkness, but no presence whatsoever. Her hair draped down to her waist, and she appeared very beautiful. She remained eerily still, watching Devin and Sorana from afar. Sorana had tampered with Devin's sight a bit so he could see her better. It was quite difficult to see her at night, otherwise.

"Also..." Sorana closed in on Devin once more, wrapping her arms around his neck. "It seems she's the jealous type, no?" Sorana couldn't see, so she left her back to be covered by Devin. The spirit was indeed moving closer now. Slowly and without pause, the spirit was slinking toward them. The closer she got the more the two would feel killing intent with their honed senses.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-04-03, 11:45 pm

Down boy. Focus on what's important--like the thing that wants to rip your guts out and is slowly approaching. Still, Sorana doing what she did was distracting but he put it into the back of his mind. "Yeah. Guess her love life as of late hasn't been the best. So, what's the plan?"

He had a feeling Sorana had something in mind instead of just letting them appear, then attacking aggressively until they went to the next world for good this time.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-04-06, 1:30 am

"Hmm~..." Sorana closed her eyes and thought to herself, her face still inches from Devin's. "It would be easy to exorcise her, but I'd like to help her pass on. To do that, we'll need to capture the spirit instead of attacking her." She let a hand slowly snake from the back of Devin's neck, down his chest and into her coat. She took hold of a couple spell tags with two fingers, but didn't remove them from her pocket just yet. There'd be no sudden movements for the time being.

"It's dangerous, but she needs to be restrained for this to work... Think you can do that for me, Tiger?" Sorana winked up at him. The spirit was much closer to them now. The air was dripping with murderous intent. Ordinary humans would be paralyzed in fear at this point. "If it gets too dangerous, don't hold back."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-04-08, 2:25 am

"I'm guessing you have some way to restrain her? But don't worry, I'll do my part."
Devin figured, getting ready for the upcoming battle. He hadn't tensed or anything, almost as if a murderous spirit wasn't coming towards them. Devin then began moving towards the spirit, utterly calm.

"I'm flattered and all, but not sure if this is going to work." Devin said to the spirit as they approached.

Angelic energy? Maybe. Best bet against evil things and weaken them enough for Sorana to do their thing.

He didn't attack though, he was waiting for his ghostly enemy to do something, then react.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-04-15, 1:11 am

Sorana was surprised by Devin's forthcoming strategy. They didn't know the spirit's full capability just yet, but testing the waters was now out of the question. 'That's... one way to get her attention...' She couldn't tell if he was confident or foolhardy. Regardless, Sorana had to work with what she had. The vampiress took the opportunity to slip behind a tree to obscure herself and ready a few spell tags.

The spirit stopped dead in her tracks as Devin began to speak to her. So far, none of her victims had been alerted to her presence. Something was amiss and this man now appeared dangerous. The spirit's face flashed in surprise before twisting into a dark and angry expression. She opened her mouth and unleashed an unearthly ear-piercing shriek, accompanied by a powerful shockwave that would smash into Devin.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-05-11, 8:24 pm

Devin had figured the crazy spirit was going to attack sooner or later. It was really only a matter of time so best they could do was try to get things going. He admitted it might have been a bit rash and not completely thought out but it was better then absolutely nothing.

The shriek caught him a bit off guard, making him temporary lose his footing. Fucking hurts, enhanced hearing is a pain in the ass in cases like these.

He would, temporary try to go with Sorana's goal so it meant holding off shooting a angelic energy empowered bullet or something at them. Instead, a silver barrier erected around himself defensively right before the shockwave hit.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-05-13, 7:07 pm

The spirit maintained her assault, this time by flying straight toward Devin and smashing her hand into his barrier. She brought her other hand forward to tear at the shielding, interacting with it as if it were solid. At such a close proximity, Devin would feel an intense wave of both malice and cold temperature. She was fast, it would spell trouble for him if she got through his barrier.

'Just a few more seconds...' Sorana quickly finished placing her tags on nearby trees, surrounding Devin and the attacking spirit. All she needed to do now was focus her energy through them. This would only work with the spirit remaining within the sealing circle.

Last edited by Fuzzy on 2013-05-18, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-05-14, 2:04 pm

Have to hand it to the bitch, she is fast.

Devin wasn't too concerned about the barrier. We'll, he would be if she got through since he was Trying not to harm her as Sorana's request so he was attempting to hold back a lot at the moment. So he opted to try to be a bit creative with his counters so to speak. When she had lunged forward again attempting to break through the energy barrier, he pushed his energy forward all at once and violently. It wouldn't harm them, but it would violently push them away and possibly throw them off kilter for a moment which was all he needed in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-05-18, 10:56 pm

The blast of energy successfully pushed the spirit back for a moment. She quickly regained her balance, already having the ability to fly. Her target was irksome so she decided to switch to her original tactic. The specter's eyes began to glow as she looked directly into Devin's. She would try simply possessing him as she'd done to her other victims. This attempt was quickly cut short, as a powerful sealing energy bombarded her from all sides. Five tags placed on trees surrounding Devin and the spirit radiated spiritual energy. The spirit was struck immobile and howled in defiance. With each passing second the energy intensified, until the spell tags flew from their bases and attached to the spirit. At this, Sorana finally leaped from cover. She held another sealing ward in her hand.

"Bind this soul, that it may be saved. Imprison!" She was instantly next to the spirit, slapping the seal onto her back. With one final shriek, the spirit's energy and physical form was drawn into the rectangular piece of paper. The other binding seals eroded away after losing their energy. Sorana caught the capture seal as it floated down. "Hmm~..." Sorana sighed lightly, looking the seal over. "Good. All that's left is to help this poor girl, now..." She turned to Devin and sauntered over to him. "Nice work, Tiger! How are you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-05-22, 2:27 pm

Devin had been a bit worried he was going have to go all out and start fighting soon at this rate, when he had wanted to go with Sorana's idea. Though it seemed Lady Luck was on his side tonight, because before the spirit could go further with the attack, Sorana had struck with her powerful sealing energy that halted the being in its tracks.

"Me? I'm fine."
He walked over to Sorana. "Sorry about jumping the gun earlier. It probably wasn't the smartest idea around and kind of risky but it worked."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-05-25, 1:05 am

Sorana gave Devin a contemplative expression. "While it definitely would not have been my choice of action, you did yield the desired results. Just be careful in the future. I'm sure Vivi-dear would be angry if I got her friend killed!" Sorana firmly tucked the seal tag away. "Now~! What say we head back home? I need to start the purifying process, and I'm sure you've worked up an appetite."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-05-26, 10:21 pm

"Heh, a bit. It's always a rush for these types of things. I know, not too healthy when its these sorts can get you killed but can't help it." Devin shrugged a bit. "Let's go tell the guy we got the job done then head back home."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-07-01, 12:43 am

"A rush, hmm~?" Sorana seemed to study Devin for a moment before moving toward the path. The tour guide was all too excited to see the two return.

"Wonderful! You've returned so quickly! Has the spirit been removed?" He asked enthusiastically.

"She's been subdued. We'll be taking the spirit with us. You shouldn't have any more trouble." The man sighed in relief.

"I can't thank you both enough for your assistance."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-07-04, 2:51 pm

"Yeah, you won't have to worry about her anymore." There was something Devin had been curious about since this case started. It wasn't unheard of to seek outside help at times, Nobus was almost always busy but still. It was the investigator side of him coming along. "Just curious before we go, why did you contact us and not Nobus?
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-11-24, 8:35 pm

The old man tilted his head back to look up at Devin. "Well, as I stated before, I felt that a female was right for this job in particular. I'd heard Akimitsu Temple housed females for the most part. I also didn't want to cause a big fuss over this if possible. Leave the exorcising to the exorcists. Am I right?" He gave a faint chuckle at that.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-11-28, 7:50 pm

"I guess I can't argue with that."
Devin said simply, leaving it be. Shoving his hands into his pockets he made his way to Sorana. "Ready to roll out when you are."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty2013-12-02, 2:06 am

"Alrighty then!" After sorting out the subject of payment with the park owner, Sorana prepared a tag and ran energy through it, forcing open a portal showing the temple on the other side. "I'll see you on the other side~."

Back at the temple, Sorana started making preparations for the ritual. She could already sense her daughters had returned. "My, my~! It looks like the girls us back." She turned to Devin. "Thanks for your help today, Tiger. I won't drag you into the purification ritual, but you're welcome to watch~." That last sentence was accompanied by a wink. "Or you could take a break. My girls know to mind company."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Akimitsu Temple~   ~Akimitsu Temple~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Akimitsu Temple~
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: