The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Second Chance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Second Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Second Chance   A Second Chance - Page 2 Empty2012-09-03, 7:54 pm

Athena frowned at that. "I... never apologized to you for that. Because of a petty argument with Aphrodite and Hera... I know Zeus had planned the Trojan War for his own reasons, but still... I know it upset you greatly to use your powers for such a thing." She bowed her head to him. "I am sorry, Cupid, for my childish actions, and the trouble they caused you, indirectly or otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Second Chance   A Second Chance - Page 2 Empty2012-09-08, 1:05 am

Cupid leaned forward "Hey, no. I don't blame you for that. If there's any one to blame it's me. I could have said 'no'." He reached out and placed a comforting hand on her knee. "It's not your fault. Don't think it was."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Second Chance   A Second Chance - Page 2 Empty2012-09-08, 1:29 am

"No? You could have said 'No?' Cupid, you know the result of saying 'No' to Zeus. If you had, there is no telling what would have happened. Back then, you couldn't have known what result your actions would have had anyway."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Second Chance   A Second Chance - Page 2 Empty2012-09-08, 1:43 am

Cupid nodded "He was a bit of a prick." He took in a deep breath and let it out in a whoosh. "Consequences or no, It was still my responsibility." He shook his head. "I really don't wanna dwell on the past. It's only a tool to learn from." He leaned back in his chair. "So, how do you think we should go about getting some information on what's coming?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Second Chance   A Second Chance - Page 2 Empty2012-09-08, 1:51 am

Athena shook her head. "I'm not sure. At this point, all I can really do is wait for news. Tiara knows several people who are rather important, and is listening for anything and everything that might happen. Her and her brother Bahara."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Second Chance   A Second Chance - Page 2 Empty2012-09-08, 2:04 am

Cupid nodded. Then he stood. "Well, I guess I'll have to wait until I hear something. In the meantime. Is there anything I can help with?" He looked at his bow and quiver. "Also is there a safe place to store these?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Second Chance   A Second Chance - Page 2 Empty2012-09-08, 2:24 am

Athena nodded, standing. "Tiara, can you spare a guest room for my nephew here?" The woman in question peeked around the corner, smiling.

"Of course. Second door on the left after yours." Athena smiled, and motioned for Cupid to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Second Chance   A Second Chance - Page 2 Empty2012-09-08, 2:31 am

Cupid took up his bow and quiver and started after his aunt. "So, what will I be doing here?" He was actually really curious about the place and its people.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Second Chance   A Second Chance - Page 2 Empty2012-09-23, 3:30 pm

Athena smiled a bit. "Well, you can help watch after the children. Or some other way of helping the place. I'd ask if you are a good cook, but Tiara has that covered. Except when Mokou comes over; when she's here, she's the designated cook. Or Bahara, if he's here and Mokou is not. Being a single father made him a rather good cook." She led him to a decently sized room. It was bare of decoration, but had it's own bathroom, a dresser, nightstand, and of course a bed. "Why don't you tell me what sort of things you feel comfortable doing?"

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on 2014-03-10, 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Second Chance   A Second Chance - Page 2 Empty2012-09-24, 9:13 pm

Cupid thought about it. "Well by nature I'm a 'match maker' I understand emotions better than most, so maybe a counselor? Someone they can talk to. You know about things they normally wouldn't tell a normal adult." He looked around the room. "This is nice. All my stuff is in the US though. So we'll have to make a trip there." He set his bow on the dresser and took off his quiver.

He looked back to his aunt. He really missed his family. "I'll do what ever you need me to do. Cleaning, teaching, listening. Just name it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Second Chance   A Second Chance - Page 2 Empty2012-09-24, 11:24 pm

Athena responded by pulling him into another hug. "At the moment, just being here is good enough. I had thought I would never see you or the others ever again, if anyone else was even alive. Knowing I have at least some family left is comforting. And we should get to know each other better. I don't feel I was ever a good aunt to you. Perhaps it's mortal ideals that have changed my way of thinking, but I never really treated you with the kindness and affection you deserved."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: A Second Chance   A Second Chance - Page 2 Empty2012-09-25, 8:09 pm

Cupid returned the hug, he too was glad to have family. "We were.... different people back then. I have to admit, when I first heard the news you were still alive I didn't know what to think." He broke the hug "I'm glad I came." He looked around the room again and nodded. "My friends are on vacation on their way to Hawaii while the night club I was working at is remodeled. Some time soon we'll have to take a trip to the US so I can show you."

He stepped out of his room and looked at Athena "So, feel like introducing me to everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Second Chance   A Second Chance - Page 2 Empty2012-12-12, 3:40 am

"Athena? Who's your new friend?"

A new voice interrupted the conversation, a attractive young woman probably around her late twenties came forward. They had two dog-like ears, a kimono and Asian features. Their eyes were a clear red color.

A Second Chance - Page 2 TAG_13003
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Second Chance   A Second Chance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Second Chance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: