The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once upon a time in China

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Once upon a time in China - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 4 Empty2017-06-03, 12:20 pm

Goki awoke the next morning still drained. He could feel the entity sealed inside of him, his power. not so much his consciousness. But his power. He needed to get back to Japan. Get back to his studies. His body was healing. Recovering from the trauma. Having a demon god inside you isn't exactly like a Disney movie. He sat up and looked around. Mei Chi was at the kitchen table eating her breakfast. As soon as Goki made eye contact she looked away. Intensely staring at her food. Leung finished with the stove and set down two more plates. "Well come on. This is the most important meal of the day." Goki stood and groaned. His entire body ached. Feeling like one big bruise he moved to the table and sat down. Looking to Leung "Thank you for your hospitality. I will endeavor to repay you for your kindness."

Leung shook his head. "Forget it. I already got plans for you. You're gonna help rebuild the farm."
Goki nodded. He was about to speak when Leung held up a hand "I'm not done yet. You're also gonna help Mei Chi with her studies." Once again Goki nodded. Mei Chi blushed.

Soon everyone finished their breakfast and Goki was feeling a little better. He took a long hot shower and made his way to the barn. All work starts in the barn. Leung was already there taking measurements. "I'm going to go into town soon and order what we need. So you're off the hook for now. However since i'm doing this then you're gonna have to help Mei Chi with her studies."

Goki nodded and turned back to the house. When he got inside he saw the girl sitting on the couch. Her books laid out. She was going through papers when she looked up at Goki. Her cheeks turned a shade of red and she looked away. Goki cleared his throat and moved to sit by her. "Leung asked me to assist you with your studies. Where is your lesson plan?" Mei Chi had a slight smile on her face and handed him her lesson plan. Goki looked it over and nodded "Calculus. Easy enough." He leaned in close. He could feel Mei Chi tense up. "You need to relax. I once felt as you do."

Mei Chi swallowed thickly "Really?" Goki nodded "Yes, there was once a time when I did not understand what this form of math was. I was, intimidated by it." Mei Chi giggled. "I can't imagine you being intimidated by anything." Goki shrugged a bit. "Neither could I. Now I can imagine it clearly." Soon the two delved into their work.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 4 Empty2017-06-09, 11:01 am

Later that day Goki made his way to the kitchen. He began to pull out various ingredients and seasonings. He started to make one of his favorite dishes. Okonomiyaki. Japanese Pancake with various toppings. Soon after he was done cooking the first one and added some toppings Mei Chi walked in from the living room and sat down. "Mmmmm..... That smells SO good." She was eyeing the food like a Lion hunting a gazelle. 

Goki set the plate down in front of Mei Chi along with some chop-sticks. Mei Chi waited politely until Goki had his plate. Soon enough Goki had his plate and he sat down. "You have done well in your studies today." He said and began eating. Pulling apart the pancake with his sticks before grabbing a smaller piece to eat. Mei Chi smiled. "Thanks, Y-you're a great tutor." There were several moments of silence. Mei Chi opened her mouth to say something then closed it. Soon the two were finished eating and Mei Chi stood to collect the plates. Goki went to help. He reached over to take a plate from her and their fingers touched for a moment. Mei Chi blushed heavily.  She could feel the heat coming to her cheeks and she froze. She could hear her heart beat in her ears. Seconds stretched into minutes and minutes into hours. 

Mei Chi looked to Goki, she could see his lips moving but the sound was muffled by the noise in her ears. She shook her head and looked again at Goki. "What?" Goki cocked his head to one side. "I asked if you are okay?" Just the the front door opened. Leung had returned from his trip to the city. 

Mei Chi immediately retracted her hand letting go of the plate. Goki caught it and put it in the sink. She turned and quickly made her way to the living room. Leung looked from one to the other. Then settled on Goki. "You didn't make me any?" Goki paused and looked back. "I.. um... I did not know how long you would be in town. I will make you some now. Any topping preference?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 4 Empty2017-12-29, 11:43 am

Goki had made his decision. He didn't want anything bad to happen to this new friends and if he were around then something bad would happen. With the Orochi locked away he still had the power of the being. He needed to learn how to harness it. Control it. He couldn't do that if he was worried about Mei Chi and Leung. So he informed them of what he needed to do and that was that he needed to return to Japan. Maybe get with his cousin to help. 

So Goki said his goodbye's and hopped on the first flight back to Tokyo. He did however promise to visit.

((Goki is out))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time in China   Once upon a time in China - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once upon a time in China
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4