The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life at Tokyo University

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 12:36 am

Talbaza gave a faint smile. "I see. I'm glad you have interest in other cultures like that, I'm like that myself. That's why I travel, part of the reason anyway. If knowledge is power, then ignorance is death." He thought about it and chuckled. "Not literally I mean to say. I actually heard that Elder Loraine a long time ago, but I always liked that saying. I'll show you a pic of my kind, keep in mind this is someone fully grown. I'm not nearly that big yet.."

The young man thought for a moment, then gave Jun another picture. On it was something that resembled a T-rex, however its arms was big enough for use. That and it was huge. Far bigger then the creature it was based off of. It was standing around 88 feet tall and 100 plus long. Golden, dragon-like made the creatures skin and its eyes were the very same color. The whole image screamed power with a tinge of majestic grace.

The second picture, though human gave off the same feeling of power and such even then. It was more of the eyes as it showed a very beautiful woman.

Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 1733df636

"That's Elder Loraine."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 12:53 am

She looked at the two pictures for a few moments. She resisted the urge to shout "GODZILLA!!" but smiled at the thought. *I bet this guy would kick Godzilla's butt.* She thought. "Your kind looks very graceful." She said pointing to the leg muscles. "That's how I can tell. The arms help with balance just like a humanoid form." She then set down the picture of his Elder. "She is very beautiful. I have to admit, i'm kinda jealous. She wears that outfit better than I ever could." She said and handed the pictures back.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 1:00 am

"I think you look fine the way you are." Talbaza assured, not meaning anything by it or trying to hit on her. Just being sincere. It was just how he was. "You may meet her one day, at least I wouldn't be surprised. Loraine travels a lot, she likes meeting new people. I think you'd like her, she's very mature and kind."

The young Kerlodian put the pictures away. "Maybe you could show me a bit more about Japan then I know one day, you were born here after all."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 1:08 am

Jun nodded, "Sure, I think you would like the Shinjuku district. It's pretty much the cultural hub in Tokyo. Well in my opinion." She said and closed a few more books. She started to pack them in her book bag. "I can take you after my workout." She offered.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 2:36 am

Talbaza slowly smiled. "I would like that a lot actually. It's not as if I'm doing anything else with my time besides drifting. It's always nice to be doing things with friends instead. My kind..despite our natural forms appearance, we're very social as a species. Family and friendship bonds are very important to us. Just like humans need interaction to remain healthy, its the same for our kind."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 2:50 am

Jun nodded "Yup we're starved for attention." She said with a giggle. She then stood and picked up her bag, "Well I'm ready to head out." She said and picked up the books she pulled out. She carried them to the counter and checked them out.

She kept quite until she left the library. Once out she threw her arms up and stretched her back. "AHHhhhhhh!!!" She exclaimed. Then looking to Talbaza "Sorry being cooped up in a library I have to do something loud once out. It's like a counter balance to the quiet." She said. Brabbing the strap of her bag with both hands she started walking.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 3:01 am

Talbaza blinked. Then he couldn't help it, he chuckled. "I suppose whatever works. I like the quite myself but all the time would likely be a bit too much." Kerlodian's were fully sapient, but they also had instincts. Since he was starting to consider Jun a friend already, it meant she fell under his protection, in his mind. Not that she couldn't take care of herself, just if something came up and he was needed there wouldn't be any pausing on his part. "How long have you been going to school here?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 3:38 am

Jun thought about it for a moment. "About a year. I still haven't decided on my major. So i'm gonna be here a while." She headed to the gym. It was across campus so it was about a 10 minute walk.

"There's so much I can learn here. My acting and modeling career pays for all of it." She shrugged slightly. "I dunno, I was thinking Physics however I don't think my math is that strong. Maybe something else... I dunno... I like cultures of other races... Maybe a cultural anthropologist."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 3:50 am

"That sounds reasonable. It's more in line what I had in mind when I went to take classes here in college." Talbaza said as he followed after her. "I didn't know you acted or did modeling."

We'll she has the looks for it.

Talbaza mentally reprimanded himself. But then he was just making a pretty cut and dry observation to the fact. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 4:05 am

Jun nodded "Yeah, voice over is a form of acting. I do modeling on the side for several motorcycle and car magazines." She reached into her bag and pulled out her portfolio. "It's pretty tasteful stuff." She said and handed it over.

((I don't have any pictures of her modeling yet so use your imagination lol))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 4:31 am

Talbaza looked it over, a bit longer then he needed to without realizing it before he gently handed them back to her. "I see." He was trying to get his brain scrambling together after it short circuited for a moment. It sputtered, coughed then came back to its normal processing power. "So do you do voice overs for those anime shows then? It sounds like it might be fun, if you have a talent with different voices."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 4:40 am

She nodded. "I do, and I also do my own English dubbed voices. Some reviews say that adds to my popularity." She turned down a pathway. "I believe I told you I have a session tomorrow. You can tag along if you like."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 5:06 am

"I would like that."
Talbaza said sincerely as he followed. "There is one other place I want to go, but its rather difficult to get too. That is the capital city of the elves that floats in the sky. You can only get to there by portals and if you have permission apparently, which would be in Nexus City. From what I remember of history, it was formed some time ago when the various elf races decided to unite instead of dividing themselves, forming it."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 5:19 am

She paused mid stride. "I have no idea how to get there. I mean I would like to see it too but, I don't think I'm famous enough to warrant a pass." She started walking again. "There's the gym." She pointed. They were still a ways away but you could still see it. "They've got just about everything in there."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 1:13 pm

"Maybe there's some other requirement, I suppose there's no use worrying about it for now." Talbaza looked at the gym curiously as he followed. "What other races have you encountered? Out of curiousity."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 3:47 pm

Jun thought about it for a moment. "Vampires, zombies, werewolves, demon possessed humans." She thought of her cousin when she said that last one. "A shadow creature that wasn't very nice, A very erotic succubus and her aunt. A construct who inspite of her horrid appearance was the kindest creature you would ever encounter. A Sasquatch, Neko and a fire demon who tried to add me to his collection of beautiful things." She paused thinking some more. "A creature who called himself a Mystic. He was a jerk hole who thought he knew everything." She chuckled at one she remembered. "There was this monster that was like all tentacles who loved to play rock paper scissors. There was also an Atlantian named Riko he loved his football."

She looked back to Talbaza "Believe it or not most of these encounters were at a night club in America." She thought for a while longer. "I've met an Angel once... I think. It was like a dream but felt so real." She started walking again. "Oh a few androids and a mummy. There are more, those are just off the top of my head." She said and started up the steps of the gym.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 7:51 pm

Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 396

Cassandra Blanc sighed softly as she relaxed by the edge of the large pool in the gym, letting herself air dry a bit. She loved to swim, but she could only do it at night, when nobody else was around. She wasn't about to go swimming around a bunch of people, not with what her luck was like. She kicked her legs in the pool a bit, smiling at the cool sensation, before plunging back in, unable to resist. She giggled a bit, oblivious to the world around her; especially with those noise-cancelling, water-proof headphones of hers.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 9:08 pm

Talbaza listened with apt attention, only speaking when she was finished. "I see. I've encountered all the types of races you listed, minus a Mystic. Whatever that is. Surprisingly or not there's a population of angels in the Demon Realm, not a huge one but still."

He noticed the other people inside, of various walks of life. There was a large pool but he paid it no mind for now, maybe later if he felt up to swimming he would later.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 9:30 pm

Jun opened the door, "Angels are people too." She said with a smile and walked in. She made her way to the girls locker room. She looked to Talbaza before going in. "I'll just be a minute." She said and went inside. She found her locker and started to change. Taking off her school uniform and undergarments. She then put on a pair of white cotton panties her karate gi pants and a tank top. She threw her gi top over her shoulder.

Stepping out of the locker room she nodded to Talbaza. "Okay ready to get to work." She said and went right for the free weights. She worked out on those for 15 minutes, Doing leg lifts and presses. Arm Curls, bench press and lat lifts. It was an entire routine condensed into a 15 minute window.

When she sat up from the bench press (She always did those last) she wiped the sweat from her chest and brow before putting on her Gi top and walking over to the punching bag. There she ran drill after drill, punching and kicking of all types. After about 10 minutes she switched to a grapple dummy and worked on clenches throws and take downs.

When finished she put the equipment back and walked to a mirrored wall. There she spent 15 minutes going through a very complex Kata. She repeated several different ones until her watch beeped. Then she finished the Kata she was on and bowed.

Jun pulled off the Gi top and threw it over her shoulder. She glistened with perspiration almost as if someone had rubbed body oil over her. With each movement her deceptively muscular frame moved and twitched.

She looked to Talbaza "Almost done, time for the cool down." She said and headed back to the locker room. There she showered and changed into her swimsuit. She grabbed a towel and headed out and to the swimming pool.

When she got there she noticed someone was already there. "Oh, excuse me. I didn't realize anyone was still here." She said and moved to the other side of the pool. "I'm just gonna do some laps on this side okay?" She asked as she tossed her towel on a chair. She climbed on to the #5 platform and assumed the position. She counted to three and dived in.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 9:34 pm

Cassie had been in and out of the pool over the past hour, and was in once again when Jun arrived. She didn't notice she'd been joined there until Jun actually hit the water from her dive. She jumped, panicking just a bit and moving to the edge of the pool, away from Jun, watching her while trying to make herself seem as small as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 9:53 pm

Talbaza had made himself useful during that time, but the gym didn't fascinate him nearly as much so he instead opted to hang around and talk to various people while hanging around Jun. It was then he concluded, and not for the first time people were strange but then some could say the same to him.

When she dressed in the swim suit, he blushed slightly and adverted his eyes to other things. He did however, decide to hang around the pool. That was when something happened. The was someone else inside, but they were jumpy of Jun for some reason.

Odd. Jun was hardly scary.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 9:59 pm

Jun swam underwater until she reached the other side and then popped her head out of the water. She looked around seeing Talbaza and then the other girl. It seemed she thought she was alone. She looked startled. Jun swam over slowly. "Hey i'm sorry I startled you, I did say I was coming in." She said and then noticed the earphones.

Jun pointed to her own ears and then to the girls. She mimed removing the earphones so they could talk.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 10:03 pm

Cassie immediatley shook her head, placing her hands over her headphones. She adjusted a dial on the headphones, and looked at Jun warily. She didn't even notice Talbaza yet. "...I can hear you now, so... um... c-can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 10:13 pm

Talbaza could smell her fear and nervousness, animal instincts further confirmed this. That puzzled him. Why was she so jumpy? If it was himself, he could maybe understand slightly but Jun was hardly intimidating. There was a story there. For now he decided to let Jun talk to her, he didn't want to make her more jumpy.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty2012-07-03, 10:26 pm

Jun smiled "I just wanted to apologize for startling you. Are you okay?" She knew there was a reason for her being a bit jumpy, at first she attributed it to her not hearing her however her current wariness persisted instead of being more relieved.

Then Jun remember some rumors she had heard about a girl wearing earphones all the time. It saddened her to hear that people chose to tease and mock others instead getting to know them to further understand. Maybe all she needed was a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life at Tokyo University   Life at Tokyo University - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life at Tokyo University
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next