The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Sweet...Assassin?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-23, 4:48 am

Justin nodded to her "Good mornin lass."He opened the door to his office and let the bodyguard go in first. He started to go in when he paused. "Call me when the Ambassador from Shad arrives, please?" He asked and then went into his office. He closed the blinds and turned on all the lights.

Justin could have postponed the meeting today because of the attempt on his life however again that would be a victory for those who wanted him dead. He still felt that the reason was because war was a good business and that he was trying to prevent war. He shook his head and took off his jacket.

For most of the morning he made phone calls and signed papers. Reviewed legal documents and shredded paper.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-23, 4:54 am

Keita spent her day sorting through files however, in ehr head she was trying to fidn the reason why she had hesistated last night. She just could not think of a reason, it just did not make sense... "Damn it" she said kicking the emtpy bin over angrily. "Why on earth couldn't I..." she sighed and rustled ehr hair realising she had just made her hair messy she sighed and began to neaten it up.
Unlike other offices though their were no picture of freinds of family at all nothing personal, but having no family btu a group fo assassins, you weren't allowed to take photgraphs
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-23, 5:04 am

Justin heard something being struck and went to investigate. He poked his head out the door "Hey is everythin okay? What 'appened" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-23, 5:08 am

"Just a bad evening yesterday... everything seemed to go wrong" she said technically she was telling the truth"Even managed to injure my shoulder" she said rather annoyed "Anyway why are there two body guars following you around like lsot sheep?" she asked curiously and looked as one of the men watched her suspecting her "Sir, for all you know she could be the assassin" he said suspecting anyone.
"Honestly really think i would go leaping aorund buildings trying to kill Justin? think again numpty"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-23, 5:16 am

Justin held up a hand "Relax every one." He looked to his bodyguard "Look someone's been tryin to kill meh for weeks now. She jus started yesterday." Then he looked to Keita "There was an attempt on me life last night. She got away and I asked fer bodyguards. Ah shouldn't 'ave to live like this. But I 'ave to. Ah can't let 'em win." He took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair. "Ahll ah'm tryin to do is help people. Ah guess somewhere that's a crime." He said and turned to go back into his office.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-23, 5:21 am

She thought a little "I'm pretty sure that isn't a crime maybe they just don't want peace when war is so profitable at the moment" she said thinking a little, Maybe the reason about war wasn't good enough for her instincts to accept. She sighed "Well I'm sure it'll all be over soon" she said to him, hiding the annoyance at herself.

"but, we know how this one works..." Keita spoke this time. "Oh shut it, I only moved to this city a week ago as well" she said which was also true, only having bought an apartment in this city recently. "Shesh I think you got the brainless bunch of bodyguards" she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-23, 5:44 am

Again Justin held up his hands. "Hey now. Calm down everyone." Again he looked to his bodyguards. "Yer job is to protect meh, leave the investigation ta tha proper authorities." he said He then looked back to Keita "Ah can understand yer frustration in being accused. Ye don't have ta justify yerself ta these guys." He walked closer to Keita, "Listen why don't ye take tha rest-o-tha day off. Compose yerself and we'll start again tomorrow. I'll handle the Shad ambassador." He said, he gently put a hand on her shoulder for reassurance. "Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-23, 5:53 am

She sighed and stodo up "after I have finished sorting this out" she said to him and sorted her files out, she left after giving an angry glare at the body guards "see you then" she waved adn left thinking as she went back to her small aparment and waited for a whiel thinking about what to do next. She sighed and rustled her hair. "now to think of my next plan, she would try again, if she could and she planned to at least again tonight anyway.

Thinking of plans she drew up several things, several ideas although she also tried to work out the probabilty that they would work and she groaned annoyed tossing the paper at the wall angrily. "Damn it all, why on earth won't any of these work and why couldn't I kill him" she said angrily
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-23, 6:16 am

Justin's phone rang at about noon and it was the call he was waiting for. He gathered his notes and headed for the conference hall. Once there he was greeted by a man in white. He looked middle eastern. His skin was brown and his frame a bit lanky. The man turned and greeted him. he spoke with a slight middle eastern accent. "Justin McCarthy? I'm Doctor Dhalsim. I'm here to represent Shad in peace talks." He said.

Justin shook his hand and smiled. "A pleasure. Ah hope we can settle this matter peacefully." He said.

At first the talks were going well. Then the Thai ambassador began to inquire about all their science projects and things started to spiral. By the end of the day Justin called another recess.

He went through his normal routine in getting home. Again there he poured himself a whiskey and sat on his couch. He felt better now that the bodyguards were here. Once again he turned on a John Wane movie and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-23, 6:22 am

Once more that day she followed him having set a trap up earlier a knife almost hit him when he opened his house door. she waited for a few hours before she made her attempt careful of the body guards she had set up a nice little distraction for them after all with the trap hoepfully making them look for her else where. This time she covered his mouth, making sure he could not call them, but again she hesitatedand did not udnerstand why at all.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-23, 6:28 am

As He lay in bed Justin was about to fall asleep when again his assassin was on him. He didn't struggle as his arms were pinned. He didn't even try to make a sound. He simply looked into her eyes and waited. He did however notice her hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-23, 6:37 am

That hesitation kept coming to the poitn another assassin came "What si wrong with you, get it over with, she pulled ehr mask off turning to face the other assassin "I can't" she answered bluntly, the voices attracted the attention of the body guards who stormed upstairs grabbing her before she could make her escape. She winced at the pain as one held her shoulder "let me go bastard" she said. About to pull the hood down she struggled free putting ehr mask on underneath the darkness of the hood attempting to make her next escape.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-24, 12:26 am

In the ensuing chaos, and the fact that his mouth was uncovered. "HELP!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. He rolled off his bed and dashed to his closet. There he grabbed a rapier and brandished it. He didn't get a good look at the woman's face but he did however remember her eyes. He would remember those eyes for the rest of his life.

He reached over and turned on his bed side light. His back to the wall he waited. He would have to move.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-24, 2:32 am

Keita got home kicking over a few things over in anger when she got back before she changed into some more casual clothes before she went to bed, exhausted from the long day, her grey blue eyes tired and quickly drifting to sleep with each passing second. Asleep she was not disturbed for the rest of that night. Then she had to go to work again, pulling her clothes on a little dazed when she headed to the office going through the usual routine although the trap was not set up this time. “Morning, Justin, how was your night?” she asked sorting out her rather scruffy hair.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-24, 3:03 am

Justin didn't sleep the rest of the night. He packed a bag and went to his office. There he caught up on paper work and vegged in front of his T.V. He brought some DVD's from home. He decided it was safer to sleep in his office. He would have security install hidden cameras later.

When it came time for work he went into his privet bathroom showered and shaved. Keita spotted him before he her. "Good morninn... horrible. The bodyguards were ineffectual. So, ah'm gonna sleep in me office until this blows over or they succeed." He said He handed her the paperwork he worked on all night. "Be sure the home office get's that." He said and went back to his office. "Ring me when the other ambassadors get here. Ah'm gonna take a nap." He said His suit was wrinkled and his hair was disheveled. He went back into his office and plopped down on the couch. There he drifted off to sleep.

There was a memo on Keita's desk saying that a Dr. Dhalsim was in the meeting room prepping a his lecture and argument and was not to be disturbed until the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-24, 5:16 am

She nodded listening to what he said “Well if they suspect everyone then of course they’ll be ineffective “and nodded “ok then, I’ll make sure they get these and wake you up when the other ambassadors get here and at least sort out your suit as well, you do not look very presentable at the moment” she said bluntly to him she had also taken a mental note on the memo at her desk leaving the Dr be until the meeting, she proceeded with her own work, giving the papers to the home office in the correct order as well. He hadn't ntoiced ehr tired eyes from the night before which was very lucky for her to say the least
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-24, 9:05 pm

Justin woke just before it was time for the meeting. He yawned and stretched. Then he straightened himself up, smoothing out his suit and tie. He didn't want to go to the meeting today but had no other choice. Grabbing his wallet he decided he would grab a bit to eat first.

Opening the door he spotted Keita "Afternoon lass, Ah'm gonna go down to the cafeteria for some lunch, if ye care ta join meh." He said and started for the outer door.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-25, 5:32 am

She nodded "Why not, about to head down myself, nice to to have some company for a change" she said grabbing her small bag that she usually came with which contained her own money as well as other things, getting down there she figured out what she decided to have and picked it outfrom the cafeteria. tugging a bit of her hair she soon tied it back contently.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-29, 7:04 am

Justin looked back at Keita and smiled a bit. She was cute when she played with her hair. He paid for both of their meals and sat down. It wasn't much of a cafeteria however it had fresh food. There was a restaurant just across the street but he didn't want to chance another attempt on his life. "Here ye go lass." He set her food down across the table from him. He ordered a fruit salad and yogurt "If ye don't mind me askin' what was yer last job?" He asked as he forked a chunk of watermelon.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-29, 7:33 am

"Hmm, my last job was at the office that recently closed down, I left a few days before they closed, the pay wasn't very good for the job" she said, she ahd gotten a snawhich and fruit sald as well, there wasn't much else she fancied in the cafeteria but she was hungry and needed to eat something. taking a bite from her cheese and ahm sandwich contently she spoke after swalloing that bite. "What about you, where did you used to work apart from here?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-29, 10:47 am

He shrugged, "Ah used to work fer the Legal Division, Now ah'm workin fer the Political Division." He smiled "In retrospect, maybe ah should've stayed there." He rolled some grapes onto a napkin, he hated grapes. they tasted funny. "But ah guess I wouldn't be makin muchofa difference there. Ma Da always used ta say, 'If yer pissin people off, yer doin' somethin' right.' Ah neva got that until now. I must be pissin off someone." He finished getting the grapes out of his salad and looked to Keita "Since Ah've taken this office ah've helped avert 4 major wars and stifled several dozen smaller squabbles. The only ones to suffer are the arms dealers." He shrugged again. "Well in my opinion anyway."

He was quiet for a while before he spoke again. He had finished his salad and was working on his yogurt. He was indeed lost in thought because he picked up his empty coffee cup a few times and tried to take a sip. "Ah think after this Shad incident, Ah'm gonna take a vacation." He said slowly nodding.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-29, 11:32 am

“It appears so, but think about it it’s not only the arms dealers but the soldiers, there is not much work around and in this day and age being a soldier pays well when you’re fighting and risking your life, not when your only training” she said briefly looking him straight I the eye a strange look of fierceness lay in those hidden eyes. “And that is quite an accomplishment, preventing 4 major wars” she said rather impressed considering he was only a little older if not the same age as her. She looked to her watch briefly before she stood up after he said he was going on a vacation “Maybe that is an idea, for one the bags under your eyes only seem to be getting darker” she joked although it was sort of true.
Heading back to her office she looked over the files she had on him, information given to her by the soldier that had hired her and she sighed, “Liar, that is not what I see” she said frowning a little looking them over breifly.

Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-31, 12:00 pm

Justin chuckled at her joke and started cleaning up. He gathered their spent containers and trays. After disposing of the rubbish he too headed back to his office. To him the major reason countries went to war was strictly politics or religion. All he really did to accomplish the peace was to find common ground so the two opposing parties would be able to solve their differences. However there were other factors to rising disputes. Terrorism was among the chief reasons followed by warmongers and arms dealers.

He sighed as he entered the outer office to his office. He nodded to his assistant and walked into his office. He lay down on his couch and pondered the conversation. There was something familiar about the way she looked at him. He was too tired to put too fine a point on it.

Checking his watch he had an hour before his meeting with the delegates. He would take a power nap. Justin trusted Keita to wake him before it was time.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-05-31, 12:07 pm

Keita spent a lot of time sorting through her mind for reasons why she had hesitated so many times...Another assassin went through the window and looked to her "Why isn't he finished already?" they asked her furiously. "I don't knwo maybe because he hasn't done a single thing wrong and who is paying us anyway?"
"Who do you think..."
She frowned "You really want to drag people into another world war, I would rather not, so many innocents will be killed!" she shouted angrily, she checked the time since she had to make sure that she assured Justin was awake for his meeting. Meanwhile in his office a different assassin was trying to get to him. Keita turned adn rushed out using a throwing knife and knocking the knife from their hand making them turn and glare at her. "What was that for?"
"Get away, now, he is my kill" she said, those feirce silver eye returning the soft ones he was so used to seeing on her.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty2012-06-03, 1:54 am

Justin woke with a start, "Whuthahell!?" He looked around at the people in his office. He immediately sprang to his feet, reached over to Keita and pulled her behind him. "Get outta here lass!! Aht's me their after!" He produced a rapier that was hidden under the couch. "Tell meh why yer doin this!!?? Who hired ye?!" he shouted He held his weapon expertly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet...Assassin?   My Sweet...Assassin? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Sweet...Assassin?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next