The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heaven and Hell

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Heaven and Hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell - Page 2 Empty2012-01-01, 9:05 pm

“I-I-I’m sorry, I must’ve been mistaken. But I’m not scared of humans…” she said thinking just completely confused now and tapped her stick around “m-Maybe I should leave, try somewhere else for my locket” she said tapping the ground with her stick hesitantly and used the tips of her wings in order to help her a little a bit unsteady, she was so sure, she wouldn’t have frozen otherwise and she wasn’t usually wrong, but everyone makes mistakes, maybe this was one of them. “T-thank you Terrance” she said hearing what he said, she still felt horrible about it though. She hesitated a little “Do you know if there is anywhere else that I might find it, it’s rather hard since I can’t really tell what the shops sell…” she spoke quietly, she had a thing about asking people for help on anything.

(sorry I’m really messing this up, not used to rping with more than one other person, sorry guys…)
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell - Page 2 Empty2012-01-01, 11:21 pm

Ichi paused. Feeling bad about snapping at them. It was an honest mistake. She sighed and turned. "Listen, i'm sorry I snapped like that. I'm not going to try and justify my actions. Maybe I do have an item on me that emits the energy you picked up." She held up her cane and pulled the handle slightly revealing the concealed blade. "This has been in my family for several generations. There's a legend about it however it's shrouded in mystery. Maybe this is what you were picking up on." She said and sheathed the blade.

Ichi walked back to the door. "I should go and apologize to the others." She said and walked back to the door. She opened it and almost tripped over the door jam. "Dammit.." She muttered. Ichi knew the two were still inside. Clearing her throat she signed again. "Hey, look... um.. I'm sorry I snapped like that." She said and nodded her head back towards, Travis. "As I told him, I'm not gonna try and justify my actions and maybe there is a reason you sensed that energy from me." She said and held up her sword. "It may be this. Much of it's history is unknown to me so it might just be coming from this." She said and then bowed. "Again, i'm sorry."

((Hey don't worry about it. You played your character the way she's meant to be played. If I were giving experience points you would get the bonus for playing in character. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell - Page 2 Empty2012-01-02, 2:56 am

(Indeed. Don't be so nervous and insecure of yourself, I've noticed that in our conversations you're a very good roleplayer. But Soul has a point so on that note..give your character two points(You too Soul). You can two can go to the update board to do it, but I give them more then just fighting stuff. If an social encounter is handled very well and such or just good roleplaying in general. But yeah that's enough from me lol. It's not much, but the bigger stuff comes from fighting)

Travis listened to the young woman explain herself and show the sword. Maybe some of the energy did indeed come from it, which would explain something's. He offered a smile even if she couldn't see it, but it was in his voice. "Apology accepted. I think even the best of us have our bad moments so its understandbale."

"..Sorry kid, I'm not sure." Terrance said sincerely, voice apologetic. "The only other place I can think of that Might have where you're looking for is the Last Maiden. It's a detective agency but they have supernatural stuff like here."

He was going to say more when he noticed the young woman come back and apologize. Not one to hold a grudge, he accepted it. "Hey, its fine. I think we got on the wrong foot, my name is Terrance." He took a closer look at the sword. "..As for the sword, it just might. Old family things like that having something supernatural or unusual about it isn't all that uncommon. I would have to get a closer look and do some studying. It might have some dormant power inside."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell - Page 2 Empty2012-01-02, 6:45 pm

“I better go check there then” she said. She walked out going to check there, nervously, it was so crowded in there; she tried touching different items and trying to find her locket but again no luck. It was like trying to find a needle in haystack for her and soon just retreated from the shop. She headed back and just searched between items since she knew some people hid things if they were saving them to buy later. She picked out something and touched it a bit before she jerked feeling the presence of the sword. Trying got get over it, thinking her senses were just acting up she concentrated on looking around again, she hoped that it was here at least she’d have a better chance of finding it.
“I’m sorry about earlier, I just... I have a fear of such presences so I can’t help it…” she said to Ichi.. she could still feel that presence of her and she was scared stiff but she had to apologize to her “My name is Tenshi” she said softly tapping her stick a little on the ground “also it’s so crowded in there, I think I’ll wait until later”

(Thanks, I'm not used to playing this kind of character so... lol... you two are doing beyond excellent as well and I'm learning bits form you...)
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell - Page 2 Empty2012-05-04, 10:43 pm

Ichi smiled. "I'm Ichi, a massage therapist by trade." She turned her head to Terrance. "Maybe some other time. No offense i'm just not in any hurry to know about it's history. If it's bad and the power's bad i would sooner just keep it dormant." She finished. Her smile remained on her face.

She cocked her head to one side and regarded her environment. "Is this a shop or a detective agency? She asked. She then placed a hand on her belly. "Also, you wouldn't happen to have a restroom for the public would you?" She asked. She didn't realize it until now but she really had to pee.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell - Page 2 Empty2012-05-05, 1:02 pm

Terrance thought how to explain it. "Yeah, its a detective agency. Partly. The main difference is I'm more specialized in the supernatural elements. So basically the samething. I've been doing this shit for a few years, pain but since I like my job don't think I'll be retiring anytime soon. As for the bathroom, sure. There's one in the back of here just across here. Can't miss it."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell - Page 2 Empty2012-05-06, 1:34 pm

Several minutes later, after she had checked out that other shop she was cursing in her head as she sat on a park bench, shivering in fear at the huge crowds and the amount of angels and demons in this area. “I never should have taken foot outside” she whispered to herself, closing her blind eyes. She could not find her pendant anywhere, something that was so precious to her and something she felt gave her that small bit of courage she had and it was lost forever. Shaking her head she searched for her stick before tapping the ground at her feet and standing up slowly, upset and wishing she had never left that stale aired room of hers.

(Sorry didn't know what to write exactly...)
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell - Page 2 Empty2012-06-30, 8:06 pm

Ichi made her way to the back. She located the bathroom and did her business. Soon she was with the others. She turned her head to winged woman. "I would like to apologize for my attitude earlier. If there's anything I can do to help i'll try." She said and "looked" to Terrance "So is there anything I can help with?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell - Page 2 Empty2014-07-06, 5:35 pm

Terrance thought about it, then shook his head. "I apperciate it, but nothing comes to mind as far as help goes. Consider it water under the bridge."

He did wonder why the woman freaked out about someone pointing out she may not be human. Different races were everywhere, it was impossible for someone not to have pointed out what she was at one point. The whole situation seemed funny. Unless she had purposely been isolated but even then that was a bit of a stretch. Regardless, it wasn't his business he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven and Hell
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2