The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Wild Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Wild Night - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 14 Empty2014-01-02, 1:24 pm

Evelyn looked over the list, grinning. "I think hiring you was a very smart move. Anyway, today seems to be a good night for business. Got a steady flow of clients, so you may just be working hard today. Before you start though, here." She handed Jayden a vial of a dark blue liquid. "Little potion I had whipped up. Makes you immune to sexually transmitted diseases. It's new, should be going mainstream soon. Also, do you want some long-term birth control, or just daily doses?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 14 Empty2014-02-11, 10:29 pm

Jayden pushed her hair back her hand resting on her hip, and she nodded "well I mean really its just sex, though when its with a guy one likes then its something else but this is stickily for fun plus. Gives me ideas to use on Venik depending on what he allows." she laughed but she would take the vial and tipped her head back drinking it. Though she then bit her lips "by you mean long-term you mean how long cause I mean I'd like to have a kid some day, you know start a family and all that."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 14 Empty2014-02-11, 10:52 pm

Evelyn smiled. "Of course. I have ones that work for various lengths of time. The daily ones, monthly, yearly, up to a maximum of ten years. Though it's usually the women who live an extremely long time and are sure they will be working here for many years."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Night
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14