The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Was Lost

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

What Was Lost - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Was Lost   What Was Lost - Page 13 Empty2012-04-20, 12:57 am

Donella looked at demi goddess somewhat warily. "..And where, pray tell, would you be taking me to live at? I don't know you or recognize you at all." She would have remembered somebody who looked like this for sure. Donella was also naturally suspicious of anyone claiming to help her with no ulterior motive what so ever.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Was Lost   What Was Lost - Page 13 Empty2012-04-20, 1:10 am

Aryll smiled warmly. "There is an old friend of yours who has missed you dearly. I think that she is just the person you need to see if you are to ever really heal... I'm going to transport us there, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Was Lost   What Was Lost - Page 13 Empty2012-04-20, 1:18 am

This made Donella more suspicious then anything. "Friend? What friends? I don't have anyone but Peggy. Besides that, I don't understand. Why are you so eager to help someone you have never met? I don't get it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Was Lost   What Was Lost - Page 13 Empty2012-04-20, 1:21 am

Aryll paused. "Um, it's what I do? Now, come along, no more delaying, Hannah is waiting." Before Donella could say another word, Aryll placed a hand on Donella's forehead, and they were suddenly teleported somewhere completely different.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Was Lost   What Was Lost - Page 13 Empty2012-04-20, 2:28 am

Donella was going to protest more but she was unable to where she was dragged to somewhere else. The Unseelie was still weak and to injured to move, so Aryll was going have to help her move around once she got there.

"Ugh..you could have warned me first." Fear of being broken in half by a much more powerful being kept her tongue a bit in check. The pain flared a bit but she did her best to ignore it, clutching Peggy.

This is beneath me. I can manager a bit more pain then this.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Was Lost   What Was Lost - Page 13 Empty2012-04-20, 3:31 am

They were in front of a small suburban home. Nothing special, really, but cozy enough. Aryll helped Donella to the door, practically carrying her. "She knows you are coming, since I told her first, but I'm not sure she really believed me. Once you are settled in, I'll leave you two alone... or, three alone, since Peggy is here. Either way..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Was Lost   What Was Lost - Page 13 Empty2012-04-21, 3:26 pm

Donella felt this whole thing was absolutely humilating, being carried like this but what could she honestly do about it? Since she had been taken so quickly to this location, the words of 'Hannah' being here hadn't really registered. In this case, it didn't really have too as before the Unseelie knew it, a beautiful blond woman came into view.

It looked as if the Unseelie had seen a ghost, her face going more pale.

"Hannah..."

I don't know how it happened, but everything worked out for the best in the end. I'm grateful to have more of my family back; I had accepted some time ago I was the last but I was proven wrong. I can't help but wonder if there's more out there, but that would be too wishful thinking. I already have more then I thought possible.

If they are, they are. If they aren't, they aren't. I've come to accept that and I'm grateful I have this much.

After things cleared up back to earth and visiting a bit longer, we all went back to Alus. I still don't know what to think about the thing with Donella. I know how Ignis explained it, and how she might of been that way. She did take Namida away from her family, who missed so much. Her son's birthdays, Chris being born not to mention being plucked from home.

But after hearing Donella's past, I can't hate her..but I can't like her either. Maybe that' will change one day.

I think Motoko has taken some interest in Nobus, she did begin to ask a bit more about things. If she does, she'll be on earth the majority of the time. I'll kind of be sad not having her around as much, I've come to kind of think her like a older sister by now. Either way, I'll support her no matter what she decides she wants to do.

I still have a feeling a few more of my Alpha sisters are alive. I can't explain it besides a feeling..I have. I've kept it to myself. I don't have any proof and I don't want to get hopes up.

Either way, I'll take things as they come. I've survived against the Old One's, Novir's tricks and all the other things. If nothing else, surviving and coming back is one thing I'm confidently good at.

This is my last computer journal entry for this month. I'll get back to it later, I'm going to hang out with Varia and Motoko for the day.

-Xelena

End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Was Lost   What Was Lost - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Was Lost
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13