The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burn away

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-12, 3:27 pm

Raven didn't look at her, just laying there. "...What's your opinion of sex outside?" Well, that was unexpected, most likely.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-12, 3:30 pm

Andrea inwardly sighed, but did not make a sound at first. "I....do not have an oppinion on it, sir. I have never thought about it." She answered honestly after a few moments. She really hoped they would just go home at that moment. Andrea glanced towards him then down at her feet, wondering what was going to happen now.
Back to top Go down
http://rp-transilvania.proboards.com/index.cgi
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-12, 3:44 pm

Raven opened one eye. "So if I expressed an interest in having sex with you here on the grass, your thoughts would be...?"

(I'm sorry these are so short, but it's all I can manage right now.)
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-12, 3:47 pm

(it's okay.) Andrea rubbed her arm as she looked down at the ground. "I would say yes, as I always do now." She said with a shrug of one shoulder. She did not have an opinion, and when she did she preferred not to express it. Andrea looked towards him finally. "Is it your wish to do so now?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-12, 4:02 pm

Raven closed his eye again, seemingly going back to sleep before he responded. "Yes it is. That a problem?" This was likely really confusing her, but he hardly cared.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-12, 4:06 pm

"Not if it is what you want." She spoke softly, despite the fact that she would rather go home and sleep. She moved closer to him, finally kneeling down infront of his form. She waited there until she knew what he wanted her to do, as it seemed to change every time.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-12, 4:09 pm

Raven finally sat up, and stretched. "Strip and lay down." As he said this, he started taking his own clothes off, still not really looking at her. Once he was naked, she'd see he was already hard and ready to go as he turned toward her.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-12, 4:13 pm

Andrea stripped her clothes off and layed them to the side so they would not get dirty. As she layed down on her back, she closed her eyes for a moment. When she opened them, she saw Raven turn towards her, already ready to go. He would find her already wet from the site of him, and also due to the mistures of birth control that he had been making her take.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-12, 4:24 pm

He grinned a bit, and moved over her before pushing into her. However, strangely, he was being gentle. He wasn't pounding into her. He started off slowly pumping into her, grinding his hips against hers with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-12, 4:29 pm

Andrea was surprised at how gentle he was being with her. She closed her eyes as a few soft moans escaped her lips. She lifted her hips to meet each thrust. Her moans grew in volume a bit as he started to grind his hips against hers. Andrea clutched at the grass a bit, still not comfortable with having her hands on him during these times.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-14, 2:56 pm

Raven started to thrust into her a bit faster once he was sure she was enjoying herself, and grabbed her wrists, pinning them above her head with his clawed hand. The normal one reached down to rub her clit, while his mouth went to her breasts. The sex this time was more like it would be between lovers, as opposed to before where it was clear that Raven was in control of Andrea and cared more for his own pleasure than hers. It was a strange turn, but one Andrea would likely welcome.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-15, 8:51 am

Andrea was surprised by how gentle Raven was being with her. She whimpered at first when he restrained her hands but soon her mind was gone in a haze of pleasure. She started to writhe under him as he moans grew louder by the second. Andrea tried to pull her hands free, wanting to touch him, but was unable to do so. She whimpered again, but this time not because she was restrained but because she was enjoying herself immensly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-15, 12:28 pm

Raven noticed her trying to free her hands, and actually released them, just using the clawed hand as support and leverage for himself now as he thrust into her, lightly pinching her clit with his normal hand, and kissed and suckled on her breasts, tugging on her nipples every so often. He wanted her to enjoy this. THat in itself was a sign of change.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-15, 5:25 pm

Andrea moved her hands to run along his back, as her own back arched a bit. This caused her breasts to be pushed against his mouth a bit more. "So...so good." She moaned, still writhing under him as several more pleasure filled whimpers escaped her lips.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-15, 5:48 pm

Raven picked up speed in response, thrusting harder and faster into Andrea, groaning a bit in pleasure as well against her breasts. He was quite enjoying himself. Even more than before, actually, as Andrea's eager responses to his actions made it more arousing to him.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-15, 5:52 pm

Andrea opened her eyes and looked at Raven as several more loud moans escaped her lips. "So close." She moaned out, clinging to him. It was not long before she was seeing stars. Her body shook with the power of her orgasm. Her breath caught in her throat as she moaned out his name rather loudly. She clung to him as her body shook, her inner walls clamping down on him through the entire thing.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-15, 6:01 pm

Raven actually slowed his thrusts as Andrea came, letting her ride out her orgasm, and trying to calm himself a bit. He waited for her body to stop trembling, before he pulled her up as he sat back, so that he was sitting up with Andrea in his lap facing him, his cock still buried inside her. He nibbled on her neck lightly, then began to bounce Andrea up and down, breathing a little harder.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-15, 6:08 pm

Andrea had just started to calm down when she was sent flying once more. She tilted her head to the side when Raven started to nibble on her neck. Her own breathing was comming out in pants and moans. Her body was sensitive from her previous orgasm already, and she knew it would not take long beore she was seeing stars again.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-15, 6:11 pm

This time, Raven made a new move. As he bounced Andrea up and down in his lap, he reached down with his normal hand and fingered her ass a bit, nibbling along her jaw now. Then her lower lip. And then he was kissing her deeply as he got up on his knees, continuing to bounce Andrea while thrusting his hips, feeling his own release rapidly approaching.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-15, 6:17 pm

Andrea's moans were swallowed by the kiss. She dug one had into his hair. She shivered a bit when he fingered her ass, her moans increasing in volume. Soon she was throwing her head back and moaning loudly as her body convulsed with it's second orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-15, 6:23 pm

It was her second orgasm that brought Raven over the edge, and he groaned loudly as he buried himself completely in Andrea, filling her womb with his cum. When his own orgasm finally subsided, he just held Andrea, breathing hard, face buried in her breasts.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-15, 6:29 pm

Andrea kept her arms around Raven, her breath comming in a shallow gasps. Her heart raced and it took several minutes before she finally started to calm down. She slowly moved her arms around him, her body exhausted from the day's events.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-15, 6:33 pm

Raven was silent for a long moment, then chuckled lightly. "Heh... think you might want to go one more round, Andrea?" It seemed he was rather horny at the moment, if he was asking that when he was rather tired himself.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-15, 6:38 pm

"If that is what you want, sir." Andrea stated softly, once she felt her voice was strong enough to speak. She glanced at him, her arms resting at her sides now. She looked to the side, blinking several times. It was not what she wanted, but would give in if that is what he wanted. He had pretty much broken her to think of him only now.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty2012-04-15, 6:50 pm

Raven, surprisingly, pulled back a bit to look her in the eye. "That's not what I asked. I asked if you wanted to, not if I wanted to. Tell me Andrea. What do you want right now?" His voice was firm, but gentle. It was a change that Andrea no doubt would be confused by. Especially since the hard look that was generally in his eyes was softer now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Burn away
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: