The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 4:12 pm

Delko nodded slightly to show he conceded the point to Shade, then paused at her last comments. "I see. I'll get us a room or two for the day then, and we'll set out at night."

"Ooh, nice. The world is always more fun at night. As for the rooms thing...?"

"That's up to Shade. I'm not going to ask her to share a room with anyone she doesn't want to."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 4:15 pm

"It does not matter to me." Shade said with a shake of her head. "As long as I have a bed to sleep on." She smirked. "Alot better then what I am used to in traveling." She shrugged one shoulder. When she looked at Lilith she nodded. "I agree...night life is alot more interesting and fun."
Back to top Go down
http://rp-transilvania.proboards.com/index.cgi
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 4:21 pm

Delko nodded a bit. "I'll get two rooms then. One for me, and one for you two. And before you ask, Lilith, it's so that you don't try anything while I'm asleep."

"Okay, that was only once, and I thought you could use some cheering up." Delko paused, and glanced back at her.

"...By sticking your hand down my pants?"

"I was greeting Delko Jr." She grinned, and Delko just shook his head, sighing. Lilith turned to Shade, whispering.

"He's a nice guy, and pretty fun usually, but he's just so stuffy about the good stuff."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 4:27 pm

Shade nodded. "I can tell." She said with a slight laugh. "He's gonna find someone eventually that he's not gonna be able to keep his hands off of." She shook her head a bit before looking towards Lilith. "So why exactly are you traveling with him for training? Especially when he seems to have an unwanted stick up his ass."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 4:32 pm

Lilith shrugged. "He's really strong, and has mastered alot of different styles of fighting. He's also a friend of the guy that turned me, Venik. Venik is busy running a city, and doesn't have the time to really train me, so... here I am. Please don't say he has a stick up his ass though. You haven't seen his playful side yet, and when it comes to relationships..." She paused, and whispered again. "His wife and children died awhile back, and everyone he really cared about before them also died in some violent way. He thinks he's cursed or something, so he refuses to initiate things."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 4:37 pm

Shade shook her head a bit, but said nothing for a few minutes. "Guess he's not the only one." she shrugged glancing towards Lilith. "You are lucky at least to have someone alive and willing to train you." She muttered softly. She glanced to the side, going silent once more. She did not want to bring up past events, as they were better off in the past.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 4:41 pm

Lilith paused, and nudged Shade playfully. "In case you weren't paying attention, so do you, Shade." She smiled softly, as she usually did. She had a point too. While Shade didn't know Delko that well, he was alive, and willing to train her.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 4:44 pm

"Now I do." She muttered. "For almost 100 years I didn't." She glanced towards the woman with a slight shrug. "Guess that's what happens though when your sire goe's insane." Shade smirked slightly. "Anyways...it's in the past." She looked back ahead, glancing at Delko.

"By the way....your earlier statement of my feeding problem. My job is more likely to get me killed then that." She glanced towards Lilith then back at Delko. "Not exactly one of the best jobs, so even if you are able to train me not to kill when feeding....I doubt it will do much good to give me a....peaceful or normal life as you say."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 4:50 pm

Delko stopped, and turned to her at that. "Every little bit helps. And at the very least, if you are not killing when you feed, you will not have to worry about being hunted for any reason other than your job. It won't make you safe, but it will make you safer. The less people after you, the better."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 4:59 pm

Shade shrugged but nodded in agreement none the less. "Would make the job a bit easier." She muttered softly. "Though tracking down insane vampires is starting to become more of a hassle. They are getting better at hiding away." She seemed to become lost in thought for a moment. She shook her head before staying silent, looking at Delko with a tilt of her head.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 5:12 pm

"Tracking down insane vampires? Yeah, they are less common these days. There is an entire village of them though. Well over a thousand there. Problem is, nobody can find it because they had mages set up a barrier around it that keeps it hidden. I've personally been trying to find out what I can for the past two-hundred years with no luck."

"Ugh, you mean those assholes that call themselves 'True Vampires', and kidnap children to torture them?" At Delko's nod, she cursed. "Yeah, would love to see them wiped out..."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 5:31 pm

"Been trying to do that for about sixty years now." Shade muttered. "I heard that there was a group of them, but that was it. Been trying to catch word of it." She glanced towards Lilith. "Last one I was able to take down was in a large town north of here. Closer to the ocean. Had taken in three children. Bastard was lucky those three made it out alive." She shook her head a bit. When he looked towards Delko she thought a moment. "What caused them to seal it off? If there are so many there, they could rather easily keep humans away and could defeat a sizable number of enemies to them."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 5:44 pm

Delko, surprisingly, smirked a bit. The idea of getting rid of those vampires had that effect on him. "Cause they know that they are in danger otherwise. They are the most hated group of vampires there is, because of the things they do. They are also one of the weaker races of vampire. They can become very strong, yes, but not as easily as most others. They have numbers, but a good, strong group could wipe them out."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 5:49 pm

"I would enjoy getting rid of them." She muttered with a rather cruel smirk. She shook her head a bit. "Forgive me. I have a bit of a cruel streak when it comes to them." She glanced towards Delko. "I see you despise them as well. Seems we finally found something in common."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 5:56 pm

Delko chuckled slightly. "I'd assume we have more things in common, but only time will tell. And despite the alleged 'stick up my ass'," Lilith winced, not having known Delko could hear that, "I can be surprising. Just because I like to keep things calm does not mean I take issue with things. That, and when I have sufficient motivation, I can be rather.... cruel myself. I don't like it, but there is no changing the fact that when I do lose my temper, it's never pretty." He turned away, heading toward an inn, but called back just before going in.

"And the reason Lilith has been trying to get in my pants is because she's heard the stories." This, made Lilith turn slightly red.

"Shit, I didn't think he knew that..."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 6:00 pm

Shade shook her head a bit after listening to what he had said. "Men." She muttered with a sigh. "And that is why I swing both ways." She followed Delko into the inn, wondering what this time was going to have in store. She acctually starting to look forward to her time spent with the two now. When she looked towards Lilith after Delko stated the part about the stories, she raised an eyebrow. "You might have to tell me about about those stories." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 6:08 pm

Lilith paused, and grinned ferally. "Heh, I can do that. Just tell me when." Once inside, Delko was purchasing the two rooms, and tossed one of the room keys to Lilith.

"There's the one for your room. I'm going to head on up myself, have some things to think about. You two do as you please." He paused. "...And Lilith? IF something happens, please, keep it down. Just because I have good self-control does not mean I'm made of stone. I do get rather frustrated."

"Hey, what can I say?" Lilith shrugged, grinning. "If something happens, and I'm enjoying myself, I get vocal. Can't help it." Delko rolled his eyes, and headed upstairs, going to his room.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 6:10 pm

Shade raised a brow but followed after Lilith. She looked towards the woman with a confused look. "What's the matter if something happens?" she asked, not sure why it would bother Delko so much. She waited until Lilith unlocked the door before going inside after the woman.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 6:28 pm

Lilith chuckled. "Well, if 'something happens', he doesn't want to hear it, simply because... well, he'd get aroused. And then he'd end up being all frustrated all night. He has no idea if something will or not, but he knows that I'm an aggressive flirt and like to have fun."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 6:34 pm

Shade nodded. Once in the room with the door closed, Shade took her blades off and layed them on the small desk that was in the room. She then removed her belt, jacket and gloves. This left her in only her tanktop, pants and boots. She stretched once before moving to the window, looking outside for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 6:53 pm

Lilith also made herself more comfortable, humming softly to herself as she did. It didn't take long, as all she did was quickly strip, then pull her 'bed clothes' out of her bag, putting it on. Done. Afterwards, she walked over to Shade, standing beside her and looking out the window as well. "Whatcha lookin' at?"

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Lilith11
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 6:57 pm

"Just thinking." Shade muttered. "Memories. Things that I need to leave in the past." She shrugged before moving over to her swords. She pulled out a change of clothes from the small bag she had been carrying. She then began to strip down and change, not really carring what Lilith saw or didn't see. She had lost all sense of self moral at a young age.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 7:28 pm

Lilith, of course, leaned back and watched. Unless asked for privacy, Lilith was going to look all she wanted. She rather enjoyed the view. "I understand. Well, I can empathize, anyway, as I obviously don't really 'understand', since I don't know what happened. But I can empathize with having memories that need to just be left behind."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 7:39 pm

Shade glanced over her shoulder as she slipped on the black silk night top. She nodded once before slipping on the matching pants over her blood red panties. She then turned and looked towards Lilith. "Any good at braiding?" She tilted her head a bit, her silver hair falling over her shoulder and into her face partially.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty2012-02-07, 7:42 pm

Lilith laughed softly, nodding. "Yeah. Nothing fancy, but I can get the job done. Learned how to do it from my older sister." She walked over to Shade, and sat down on that bed, patting it lightly. "Sit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)   Hunting Madness (Aviaris.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Madness (Aviaris.)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next