The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrance Williams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Terrance Williams Empty
PostSubject: Terrance Williams   Terrance Williams Empty2010-10-11, 1:44 pm

Character Name: Terrance Williams

Alias: N/A

Apparent Age: Twenties

Origin: Seattle

Height: 5'4(Yes, he's short. And no don't comment on it in his face)

Weight: 120 lbs

Physical Description: Long black hair, slightly messy with a meduim build. Brown eyes. He's usually seen in a trench coat along with pants, that 's only for his "job" though. In short, he's pretty average-looking but something about him stands out anyway.

Known Relatives:

Hector The Devil Forge Master(Ancestor, deceased. From the Casltevania Curse of Darkness game)

Race: Human

Religion: Roman Catholic

Skills: Basic skills, domestic skills. Survival skills, can duel wield. Swordmenship and marksmenship. Large knowledge of the supernatural world.

Abilities: He's peak human

Alignment: Lawful Netural

Personality: Reckless and impulsive at times, he likes the rush of aderdaline so one could call him a daredevil(Or nuts) A quirky sense of humor.

Powers: ---

Restrictions: ---

Weapons and Precious Items:

Two semi-automactic pistols. The bullets are actually melded together from a holy cross. Whether or not this is actually cost effective(or effective at all) agaisnt creatures weak agaisnt holy things remains to be seen in action.

Two short slightly curved swords, their shaper then normal and very hard to break. Though, not unbreakbale. They both have a sheath, which ironically is unbreakbale since its made out of a much tougher matieral.

Phobias: Anything disturbingly cute, usually those bastards are the most dangerous.

Illnesses: Probably his almost comical at times bad luck.

Sexual Preferences: Straight

History: Want to know the difference between us and monsters? I'll tell you.

...I honestly don't know. Ok I Do but its something you have to figure out yourself, going by tradition and all that jazz.

Onto the next question. How did I, a mere normal human, manage to make a living in a profession pretty much designed for people with freakish powers and people with some kind of secrect family legacy of doing this sort of thing?

Don't know that either. I like to tell myself I just got lucky.

I have a lot of friends who have powers or aren't human, me thats not the case. I somehow make a living with working for the church and in my free time I own a little building where I conduct my "other" day job.(Thinking about becoming a shoes sales men instead)

Besides my inability to get laid, I also seem to lack steady, consistent paychecks. Anyway, I was minding my business when some strange things began happening(This Always happens when things are calm I swear) and sure enough, I got involved in it. Oh well, no one lives forever I guess. Let's just hope some uber thing doesn't strangle me with my vocal cords this time-and no don't ask.

Anyway by some strange twist of fate, I found myself dead and now back to the land of the living to 'fix' something.

I bet you're still wondering what's the difference between a person and a monster is huh? We'll if you stuck with me that long, I'll tell you.

It's one's heart it has nothing to do with race. It's that simple. I don't care if something has claws and glowing red eyes and the other looks like a sweet-innoncent-looking girl. The second one you could take home, only to find out they'd kill you in your sleep to see what color your blood is while the other though scary-looking is really nice. Humanity is really just a state of mind, not genetic.

Long story short, it's a lesson I learned a long time ago. Not everyone agrees with me, but its what I believe.

Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Terrance Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Williams   Terrance Williams Empty2010-10-11, 1:44 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com

Terrance Williams
Page 1 of 1