The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leon Sosa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Leon Sosa Empty
PostSubject: Leon Sosa   Leon Sosa Empty2011-10-22, 6:44 am

Character Name: Leon Sosa

Apparent Age: 25

Origin: Metro City

Height: 6’4”

Weight: 210

Physical Description: Black hair spiked upward, green eyes; overall nationality appearance is Latin American. Tall and good looking. He wears an open black jacket over a green shirt. Black jeans and green boots. His clothes are durable for fights; he carries extra changes in case of their destruction.

Leon Sosa Leon_Stock_001

Known Relatives:

Sister (Half): Camila Mort ~ Alive

Race: Nosferatu

Skills: Basic and domestic skills, dancing skills, parkour. Skilled in hand to hand, trained in most physical combat weaponry. Knowledge of the magical and supernatural world. Can drive a motor cycle & car. High-school level education.

Abilities: Increased senses, night vision, enhanced recovery, empathy (close), telepathy (3 miles; 2-way communication) Shadow Energy control.

Alignment: Neutral

Personality: A stoic drifter who lives for the fight. He does have a heart, for those he cares about. He typically keeps to himself. Don’t bother him and he won’t bother you. He does have a wild streak, instilling a passion for danger and the urge to fight the strong. Leon has an incurable “act now, think later” attitude.

Powers: Super Human physical stats. Shadow weaponry.

Restrictions: He can fight for twenty hours (full force) before getting tired, durability is enhanced. Becomes weaker during the day. Weak against aquatic magic and water based attacks (drains recovery ability).

Stats:

Strength: 20

Durability: 30

Speed: 14

Agility: 15

Stamina: 35

Natural Ability (Shadow Energy): 35

Weapons and Precious Items: Leon does not carry a weapon; he summons different types made of shadow depending on his situation. His favorite weapon to use is a buster sword that interchanges into two full blades. No precious items.

Special Moves:
Shadow Barrier: Creates a dark protective dome around Leon & adjacent persons. Size can be increased or decreased to alter shield strength.
Shadow Tendril: A shadowy tentacle capable of physical hindrance and grasping. Range – 20 feet.

Shadow Walk: Able to traverse the Shadow Plane for quick travel. Takes time to use; distance determines energy consumption.

Death Eater: A concentrated blast of shadow energy. Can be expelled from different shadow summoned weapons for different sizes, shapes & damage types (cutting, blunt, concussion, etc.)

Phobias: None.

Illnesses: None.

Sexual Preferences: Straight. Looking for that special someone who can kick his ass.

History: Leon is a loner, always has been. He was raised by his mother and kept low contact with others unless more was required. Since he hardly ever saw him, Leon kept no contact with his father. All of his fighting abilities were self taught in preparation for his mercenary days. His usual job preference is body guard or assassin.

Leon visits home from time to time, to check in on his mother. He also tracks down his half-sister, Camila, occasionally. He is protective of the two in particular.

Nowadays, he lives for the thrill of battle. He still takes jobs, but has started becoming picky about them so as to stay off of Nobus’ shit list. Despite his nature and lust for battle, he longs for stability; some sort of purpose in his life.

Last edited by Fuzzy on 2012-06-29, 12:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Leon Sosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Sosa   Leon Sosa Empty2011-10-22, 11:15 pm

You might wanna add the Natural Ability score in(should probably be around thirty or so) that's the score for his shadow energy. Also, Primogen/Nosferatu don't have weakness to holy stuff. He doesn't have the shadow energy blast listed as its a standard vanilla ability, then again I guess its something that goes without saying if you read the race bio. That aside, Approved. I see a lot of room for character development with this one.

The mom isn't listed, but I'm gonna leave that to you as she's your NPC/char to do as you please. Their old man not being around makes sense with the background, as he is a douche. Camila gets along with her step mother(Leon's mom)far better then her biological mother.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Leon Sosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Sosa   Leon Sosa Empty2011-10-23, 1:04 am

Edits on his natural ability and weakness made. I sort of guessed on the radiant weakness, as his abilities were shadow-based. Also, he's vampiric. But that's fine if it's just water. I haven't given his mom much thought, I'll do so later.

I was hoping to keep the Death Eater move as a signature. It seemed like his race's control of shadow energy was extensive, so a concentrated expulsion didn't seem out of the question. Is there anyway I can modify it to keep? Or do you have any ideas for a good signature technique? You know more about the race than I do.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Leon Sosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Sosa   Leon Sosa Empty2011-10-23, 1:07 am

Actually you can keep it, I have no problems with it. I was just wondering if he had the shadow energy blast was all.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Leon Sosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Sosa   Leon Sosa Empty

Back to top Go down

Leon Sosa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: General Section :: Character Resources-
Jump to: