The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Odile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anza9996

Anza9996

Odile Empty
PostSubject: Odile   Odile Empty2011-10-22, 2:15 am

Character Name: Odile
----
Alias: The Black Swan
------
Apparent Age: 19
------
Origin: Castle at the heart of Elrit Forest, Ragnanival. Country of Erion.
------
Race: Valkyrie
--------
Height: 5'9
----
Weight: 89 lbs
-------
--------
Physical Description: Lovely and fair as her mother, Gwendolyn, Odile chooses to wear her armor the majority of the time. When she does wear normal clothing she chooses conservative wear but has the ability to summon her armor to her body in a snap. Her hair is a dark silver and her eyes a very deep violet. Like her parents, she is a skilled warrior and is both powerful as well as kind.

Spoiler:
-----------------
Known Relatives: Gwendolyn - Mother; Oswald - Father; Griselda - Aunt; Velvet - Aunt; Ingway - Uncle; Odin - Grandfather
-------------
Religion: Polytheist.
---------
Skills:

Lancing: Basic handling of her weapon, the spear, used for thrusting; mainly in charge attacks.
Spoiler:

Alchemy: Knowledge of which ingredients mix to concoct certain potions. Additional recipes may be discovered.
Current potion abilities:
Antidote, Cooler, Napalm, Warmer, Elixer, Regeneration, Painkiller, Quickgrow
--------------
Abilities: High jump: Able to jump twenty feet up into the air in order to get herself aloft.

Glide: Uses her wings to ride the air currents in order to glide, when high enough, Gwendolyn may actually fly.

Block: Uses her handheld shield to block but breaks her combat chain. Also makes her much slower; not very effective when ambushed.

Aerial Dive: A diving attack that thrusts her spear forward for heavy and quick damage.
--------
Alignment: Lawful Good.
------------
Personality: Taking from her father, Odile is aware of her strength and chooses to use it to protect those she cares about. Much like her mother, she becomes hot tempered when her loved ones are threatened or humiliated. Overall she's a good girl but like both her parents, she uses her blade to speak before words. She is mindful of her manners and doesn't usually speak unless spoken to but if something important or harsh should be brought to light she won't hesitate to bring it to light.
------------
Powers: Unusual strength, agility and speed. Almost godlike if not for her mortal restrictions. Unable to regenerate, although her 'health' is determined by hp; or judging by the amount of damage she takes. Once she takes too much she dies.
---------
Restrictions: She is faster and stronger than her mother, since she is the offspring of a Valkyrie and Shadow Knight, Odile is able to become a killing machine. At times however she will lose herself and become unable to control her bloodlust until her enemy falls. Even then it is difficult to bring her back. Only when she sees her loved ones will her sanity return; because she would never hurt them no matter what. This is because her father still had the Shadow within him and inadvertently passed it down to his daughter. In consequence, until Odette is killed, Odile will one day join her father in the Netherworld, Endelphia.
---------------
Stats:

Strength: Eight tons.

Speed: Catch/outrun arrow speed. In random, short spurts, she can vanish then reappear much like a ninja.

Agility: Catch an arrow reflex.

Stamina: Roughly five hours.

Magic: Psypher/Alchemy abilities.

Psychic: Telekinesis - summoning her spear to her hand or her armor to her body.

Durability: Blunt force trauma.

--------------------
Special Techniques: Psypher magic; wielding the power from fallen foes in battle.
Spoiler:
------------
Super Techniques: Shadow Ally: Creates a shadow of Gwendolyn that mimics her attacks. Great for building heavy combos but requires close combat.
-------------
Super Forms: Shadow Form: When taking this form, her hair turns completely black and her eyes a bloodshot red. She goes in to 'berserk' mode almost and is ten times stronger and faster. The duration is short but in this little time she can deal plenty of damage. Her wings also turn black and grow larger, allowing her to fly long distances and attain vertical ascension; giving her the appearance of a black swan, hence the nickname.
-----------
Class: Warrior
---------------
Weapons and Precious Items: Psypher spear, handed down from her mother.
----------------
Phobias: Being consumed by shadow, being abducted by the Halja.
-------------
Illnesses: N/A
---------------
Sexual Preferences: Opposite.
---------------
Occupation: Serves as her mother's bodyguard, an honorable Valkyrie warrior, and liaison between Gwendolyn and Demon Lord Odin.
------------
History: Another Alternate Universe that deters from the original Odin Sphere story, Gwendolyn does not betray Oswald and keeps the ring Titrel despite her father's best efforts to obtain it. Their love only grows deeper however the end of the world is only delayed. While in hiding, Gwendolyn gives birth to their first child; Princess Odile. On a journey to Ragnanival, not long after her thirteenth birthday, the Halja discover Gwendolyn, Oswald, and their child. With many Valkyrie slain and Oswald having lost most of the Belderiver's power since laying it down the day she was born, the Halja abducted her father. Raising the child on her own, Gwendolyn prophesied that Odile would one day defeat the Queen of the Netherworld.
When the fateful day came and Odile continued the story where Gwendolyn had left off, venturing to Endelphia to free her father, Odette made a final attempt to save herself by using a portal crystal to send Odile into another universe. Smashing the gem as soon as the girl went through. Determined and undeterred, Odile vows to return one day and finish the battle she began.
As her name derives from the old story of 'Swan Lake', Odile has often mused that it is a reverse of the story. Instead of being the good princess, Odette is instead a wicked empress while Odile, the bewitching temptress, is actually the true princess seeking justice for the queen's wrongdoings. Its a fun play on the story, twisting it around with names and coincidences.
-----------------
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Odile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odile   Odile Empty2011-10-22, 2:34 am

Looks fine to me so far. Though for the stats, its honestly best to use the numbers as its far easier to update if you're going to be using the stats at all.

I really recommend lowering the multiplication of her super form to maybe twice or three times as powerful. I ran a quick calculation. Eight times ten, you get eighty. She'd be almost as strong as Dracia already. Other then that I don't have any problems with it as long as it has the same drawbacks as her old man(I.E. very powerful but drains a lot and tired as hell from use afterwards)
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Anza9996

Anza9996

Odile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odile   Odile Empty2011-10-22, 2:37 am

Haha, sorry ^_^" Math is not my best subject...

And okay, thats all good. And yes, she does get extremely tired afterwards. Depending on the extent of the use of her power, she can black out as much as an hour afterward. I am thinking though that maybe she can use it longer, like in those anime where the surprise hero discovers a new form and uses it to whisk the heroine to safety. Lets say she can use her super form for about an hour but after that she goes unconscious for a day~?
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Odile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odile   Odile Empty2011-10-22, 11:16 pm

It's cool, I suck at math too(I have no idea how I passed). There's actually little math involved or anything real complicated but I could explain it later on messenger if you want. Or Pm. Anyway, so 2 or 3 as far as her super form goes in terms of mulplication, take your pick as its your character. That said Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Odile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odile   Odile Empty

Back to top Go down

Odile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: General Section :: Character Resources-
Jump to: