The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devin Lavouche

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Devin Lavouche Empty
PostSubject: Devin Lavouche   Devin Lavouche Empty2010-09-29, 4:15 am

Character Name: Devin Lavouche
--------------
Alias: N/A
-----------------
Apparent Age:Twenties
--------------------
Origin: Unknown
-----------------
Height: 6'2
---------------------
Weight: 211
-----------------------
----------------------
Physical Description: A well-muscled build and Silver hair and gray eyes. For rest See Picture though should be noted he wears a shirt under the long coat.

Devin Lavouche DevinLavoche

(note, he wears a white shirt with the coat and not just as is like the picture)Here's a picture of his Angel Form(though he does have legs)
Devin Lavouche HigherAngel
------------------------------
Known Relatives: He has some, but doesn't talk about them for his own reasons.
-------------------------------
Race: Ralphlim
-----------------------------
Religion: Agnostic
Skills: Basic skills, domestic skills. Street-wise. High-school education. Skilled with melee weapons and mixed martial arts. Knowledge of the magical and supernatural world. Markmenship skills(pistols mainly) private investigation skills. Japanese language.
Abilities: Standard racial
Alignment: Netural Good
----------------------------
Personality: Devin is a pretty laid-back guy, that can't seem to catch a break at times. Can be a bit of a smart ass at times, but its usually to people who have it coming. Devin has his moments where he can be very mature and wise when he wants too. He's also a thrill-seeker of sorts and can't turn his back from a challenge once he's in the mood.He's also a bit of a sports nut.
-----------------------------

Powers:See racial profile.
Restrictions: His stats are 60x his weight
--------------------
Weapons and Precious Items: His long sword, nothing special though its made for cutting the thick/armored hide of various nasties so its durable and sharp. Also, his two semi-automactic pistol called 'Black Rose'

Devin Lavouche Devinssword

Devin Lavouche Shadowrun_Pistol_by_Knightwatch
--------------------------------------------
Phobias: If there is one thing, that would be completely forgotten and being remembered by no one.
-------------------
Illnesses: N/A
----------------
Sexual Preferences: Devin loves the ladies; a sucker for a pretty girl in trouble.
-------------------
-------------------
History: Can't say my life's exactly been rainbow's and sunshine, but it could have been a hell of a lot worse.That's how I go about it, but that's another story.

If I bothered with my full story we'd be here for days and I'm sure you got something else to do. If you got shit else to do on the other hand, well, have a seat anyway.

My name is Devin Lavouche, and immediately you think someone with a last name that could be 'douche' with a few letters changed wouldn't be that cool. I'm glad to report that ain't the case here. I own a cool little joint I call The Last Maiden. Basically it's where I act as a..private eye I guess, for more supernatural stuff not that I specfically request it, its how it turns out at times.

Of course, that's not all I do, I do occasionally get called for heavy lifting stuff ranging from missing person's that had something supernatural to it and the like. Your girl got kidnapped by some weird cult people and going to be sacrificed to summon some creature? Check. Some Doppelganger has taken your identity and is now going with your life while no one believes that's really you because you got a different body now? I'm your guy.

Recently shit has been slow as all hell but the jobs that do come in and this fellow named Leon wants to join. Since there's a grand total of people in the single digits working, I decided it couldn't hurt to have some extra help. It wasn't completely just for a job, apparently they were interested in something called Dragonballs that can grant wishes.

After the reasons as to why, I couldn't even try to pretend to be neutral. Always been a sucker for helping those in trouble and hey if I could reunite a family back together its a plus.

-------------------

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2017-03-01, 5:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Devin Lavouche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin Lavouche   Devin Lavouche Empty2010-09-29, 4:16 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com