The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moira Byrne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anza9996

Anza9996

Moira Byrne Empty
PostSubject: Moira Byrne   Moira Byrne Empty2011-09-26, 9:26 pm

Character Name: Moira Byrne
----
Alias: "Bitter Raven"
------
Apparent Age: 22
------
Origin: London, England - 1792
------
Race: Vampire
--------
Height: 5'7
----
Weight: 115 lbs.
-------
--------
Physical Description:

Fair skinned and thin, muscular due to her constant movement and healthy thanks to her voracious appetite. Black hair that shines purple in the light like the raven her surname translates to. Her eyes have no color and remain black like the birds', void of compassion or emotion for others besides her clan members.

Spoiler:
-----------------
Known Relatives: Dead and gone.
-------------
Religion: None. If there was any God, then the horrible things that happen to innocent people should not be allowed to go unpunished.
---------
Skills:

To fight with swords and blades, learned from Tora, to maximize her damage potential. Although she excels at this, Moira prefers to get close and personal to watch the blood spray before her eyes.
--------------
Abilities:

Super senses: Ability to hear, smell, and see much better than an average human thanks to her vampire body.

--------
Alignment: Neutral-borderline evil.
------------------------------
Personality: Detests humans no matter how good they are, Moira has never been able to shake off what happened in her human life. Now that she's a vampire she enjoys tormenting others because she has the power to do so. Believing it is her 'karmic right' to do unto others what she had endured for every second of her life. Even other vampires aren't spared her wicked tongue and besides Tora and Aisu, Moira refuses to form relationships with other beings unless she sees some personal gain. In this way she is a very calculating person and comes up with many schemes to get two things: Blood and money.
------------
Powers:

Spoiler:
---------
Restrictions:

Spoiler:
----------------------
Weapons and Precious Items: Only what she steals on occasion or pickpockets from her victims or 'lovers'. Of the three, Moira possesses the most in terms of financial merit.
----------------
Phobias: Nothing. She believes she is very powerful and stands up to anything in her path.
-------------
Illnesses: Egotism, Vampirism.
---------------
Sexual Preferences: Either. Never for romantic reasons, however.
---------------
Occupation: The thief and mastermind of the group when it comes to strategic planning of attack.
------------
History: When she was born, she died. For every day and every breath she lived, Moira was ignored, hated, and abused. Her mother was a lady of the evening seduced by her father's romantic notion to have her live with him. The father had hopped onto the Industrial Revolution train with everyone else and tried to own a factory. Just when his business went under their child was born. With no other choice, her mother returned to her work on the streets until she gave up on life with her abusive husband and miserable daughter; killing herself at the age of twenty seven. When she was five years old, Moira was sent to work in another factory. Every penny she earned went into her father's drinking and gambling habits until he accrued a ridiculous amount of debt. She was fourteen when he forced her to become a member of the oldest profession. More often than not, Moira found herself staying at her 'benefactor's' home than her own; likely a nobleman visiting London for the season that was bewitched by her dark beauty. Having an allure that so few poor women possessed.
At the young age of twenty two, she was raped and mortally wounded and left in an alleyway. Bleeding profusely from the neck, the knife barely missing her jugular, the girl cried in silence with her last few breaths. Drawn by the smell of tainted young blood, the vampiress Tora appeared. No words were exchanged between them, she only saw the eyes of a vampire that weren't so different from her own before blacking out. It was probably the smoothest transformation one could go through; turning from human to vampire. Afterwards, Moira easily attacked and killed her murderer but the bloodlust had only just begun.
Under Tora's wing and protection, the two survived in western Europe for quite some time. Battling other vampires who attacked for no reason or defending their turf. When they reached Sweden, another vampire appeared in need and Tora allowed her to join them. There was no jealousy in Moira, surprisingly, only the doting love of a sister; one who found delight in teasing her relentlessly. When the first World War occurred, she found paradise among the dead and suffering. It took all of Tora's mastery over her to drag Moira from the battlefield and onto a ship to America. There, they hardly remained because of all the people and heat and sun, moving quickly up north into Canada where they now reside. At times, taking trips to Alaska and enjoying the wild scenery around them. In the wild is the only time she finds peace in herself, embracing nature and respecting it as she had never been able to in her life.
-----------------
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Moira Byrne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moira Byrne   Moira Byrne Empty2011-09-26, 10:27 pm

Looks fine, just a few things to clear. Strength limitations need to be listed with how much she can lift. The shadow stalking thing, its basically a form of traveling through the shadows correct? I have no problems with it as long as she can't attack while doing so if that's the case.

Nightmare: The summoning illusions to the mind, I have no problems with that either. But since it seems to be more of a mental based power, we'll say it depends on the person's mental training how effective it is. Doing it against an dedicated physic would be a gamble.

In regards to the beheading thing and the weapon having to be blessed, I'm okay with it. We have characters that have insane regen. However, if she gets vaporized, blessed or not, its mostly a wrap and being beheaded takes a lot out of her. Maybe to the point if she low enough on energy, a blow like that would kill her. That and she's capable of being knocked out.

That's all I have for now, if you have any comments or disagreements let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Anza9996

Anza9996

Moira Byrne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moira Byrne   Moira Byrne Empty2011-09-26, 10:33 pm

No problems, I agree with everything you say I just didn't think to state it. Can't attack in shadow form and yes, nightmare is more about playing tricks on the mind than anything. Depending on her rage and skill determines the potency of attack. Naturally if she actually created something she couldn't control it would run rampant until dawn or, if its really powerful, it would have to be defeated as it could hide in basements, dark woods, ect.

My only question is, what do you mean by vaporize?
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Moira Byrne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moira Byrne   Moira Byrne Empty2011-09-26, 10:39 pm

Cool. I'm fine with it as long as its not too crazy. And even if it is, I'm cool with it as long as its defined.

And by vaporize, I mean if someone gets blasted with an energy and is reduced to ash or atoms. It's true some people in Shonen or whatever can basically be reduced to particles and then regen back(somehow) but I want to try to keep things somewhat reasonable to make it fair for people. It also helps prevent power creep. I'm fine with someone regenerating from being hacked in half and such, but vaporized is a bit much just in my opinion.

Anyway, Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Moira Byrne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moira Byrne   Moira Byrne Empty

Back to top Go down

Moira Byrne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: General Section :: Character Resources-
Jump to: