The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unexpected Faces

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 4:54 pm

Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Umbreon

Umbra nodded a bit, and sighed. "You are not the only one who can change your form, though mine is to become more animal-like, and I can change back and forth almost at will. If you'd like, I will show you later. The transformation is not painful for me."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 4:57 pm

"Well when we get home you can show me if you like, its your choice to show me or to not show me" She stated and would then soon their food would come the waiter's eyes going to her face again as he laid down their food and gave them their drinks. "Thanks" Raven stated and when the waiter left she would grab the utensils and began to cut into her food.

"If you think it needs something add the pepper or salt to it but do not add to much other wise you'll just taste that and not the steak"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 5:05 pm

Umbra nodded, but her warning ended up being moot, as Umbra liked the steak as it was. He ate quickly, but was not messy about it. When he finished, he had a small smile on his face. "That was delicious. Thank you for bringing me here, Raven. I greatly appreciate it. By the way, where will I be sleeping at your place? I'm used to sleeping on the floor, but I'm not sure of how things are outside of the labs."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 5:07 pm

All raven could do was smile at his reaction when he ate the steak, he was enjoying it far more than she thought he would and she would chuckle drinking some of her beer and going to eat some more till she was finished as well. "Well you can sleep on the couch, its pretty comfortable I've passed out on it and woken up completely refreshed."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 5:14 pm

Umbra nodded, sipping at his beer, trying to get used to the taste. It wasn't bad, just...odd. "That's fine with me. And I will show you my other form when we get to your place. I'm about the size of a medium to large sized dog in that form, from what I've been told. I tell you just so you won't be surprised at all."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 5:16 pm

She would laugh slightly as the waiter came over and she would pay the bill quickly just so they could get out of there and so that she could get away from the creepy waiter who though wanted to stair at her breasts couldn't. "well come on them Umbra, will head home and you can rest I am sure your tired"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 5:19 pm

Umbra shook his head, smirking slightly. "Not particularly. The species of creature my DNA was spliced with is mostly nocturnal. I'm more energetic at night than during the day, though I really only sleep during mornings through to midday, about."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 5:24 pm

"Well then you can get a night time job like I have, you could be a good security guard with that mind thing of yours." she stated thinking as she stood up looking at him. "Come on lets head home and we can discus what would be a good job for you but I also am in desperate need of a shower. Those men at Luckies reek and they touched me" she shivered remembering that she hated when those disgusting men touched even her tail she would spend our scrubbing her skin or fur.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 5:33 pm

Umbra seemed to think on that, then nodded. "Perhaps I could help out at your work then. I can use my abilities to make sure that nobody does anything they shouldn't, such as touching you, and that they pay what you deserve...perhaps that is illegal though."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 5:37 pm

"It could be considered Illegal Umbra, but what I should be paid and what I get are different. They give me tips my boss gives me what I earn at the end of the month. The tips are good to pay for small things the check that I get from working pays for everything else and he's very generous at what he gives me. You could be security but no forcing someone to pay anyone more" She stated as she stood there looking at him and she would then smile "but it's a good idea"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 5:45 pm

Umbra nodded. "Alright. I will simply keep people from doing things they shouldn't, not force them to do anything. Well, let us get to your place then. You can take your shower and I will show you my other form. I whichever order."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 5:49 pm

Raven nodded her head at him and would put her arm around his shoulders again then she kissed his forehead. "for someone who acts cold your a very sweet kid" she stated then she dropped her arm from his shoulders and winked as they headed out of the restaurant and down the street towards the subway.

The trip to her house took a bit longer since the trains where coming late but once home she lead him up the flight of stairs to her apartment and she unlocked the door and let him in. "Home sweet home" she stated with a smile. "its not much but its nice to come home to a warm place, and a warm bed"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 5:54 pm

Umbra fought to contain his blush when she kissed his forehead, and was mostly silent after that, a light blush remaining along the bridge of his nose. Upon reaching her home, he glanced around, and agreed that it was nice. Her comment, though, made him sigh. "Not that I would know. It is nice though. It will be nice to be able to sleep in a comfortable place for once."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 5:58 pm

"Well don't worry until you can get your own place your welcome here" she smiled and then she would show him around telling him what each place was and so on and she then pointed to one room. "this one is mine knock before you enter if I'm in there, I have a spare room but since it's full of crap I can't move you in there yet but do not worry you'll have your own space soon"

Since he seemed to never have had anything in his life to call his own she could take her spare room and make it a space for him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 6:06 pm

Umbra blinked in surprise, and smiled a bit. "...Thank you, Raven. I appreciate that." He paused momentarily, then stretched slightly. "Do you want to go take your shower before I show you my other form, or after? Oh, and the form is that of a creature called an Umbreon. Being named Umbra wasn't the scientist's most creative moment."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 6:11 pm

"Shower first, I properly will smell worse in your other form if I don't" she stated with a small laugh and she started for her room then looked back at him. "as for your name it fits you, but this is your new life. If you want to be called something else go for it."

Raven would move to her room and she had a small bathroom in her room and there was another small bathroom in the normal part of the apartment which was really great now that she had someone else living there. The door was cracked open just a bit and she removed her clothing humming and then moved to the bathroom and started the water her naked form being reflected in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 6:28 pm

Umbra was walking around, exploring just a bit. That was when something caught the corner of his eyes. He turned, and froze, seeing Raven's reflection in the mirror. This time, he couldn't stop the thoughts that occured to him, or his growing erection. Yes, he preferred her true form, but her human form was just as beautiful, just in a different way. He stopped breathing for a moment, then slowly backed away, moving so he couldn't see her. He'd need to try and calm down soon, as his cloak was tented by his erection. He just really hoped that she hadn't noticed his little mistake...and that she wouldn't notice his erection either, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 6:36 pm

Raven did not even notice him as she would step into the shower, the water hitting her skin felt different when she was in her real form but her body was bruised in some spots from the force change something that it was never used to in the first place, sighing she poked one and winced just a bit. Ya it would take all tonight for her to regain her energy to change back.

The shower lasted a good 35mins till she came out and sighed. Drying off she found her pajamas a pair of sweet pants and a tang top. Walking out of her room she looked around seeing Umbra on the couch "Well glad you look so comfortable" she stated with a chuckle. "you can take a shower if you need to as well Umbra"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 6:48 pm

Umbra shook his head slowly. "No, I'm fine for now." He kept his eyes on her face, as his erection hadn't gone down and he didn't want to make it worse. "Thank you though." 'Don't look down, don't look down...'
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 6:50 pm

"Alright its there if you need it, now lets see this form of yours if your wanting to do show me" She stated and leaned against the back of the couch, her head tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 6:56 pm

Umbra nodded, then closed his eyes. He began to glow brightly, before in a flash, his cloak fell as he seemed to disappear. Then he worked his way out of the pile his cloak had formed, standing before her in his new form, ears twitching. He looked up at her, before loping around a bit to stretch his new legs, completely unaware of a certain problem that had followed him into this form, though it too had a new form.

Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Umbreon2
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 7:00 pm

Raven would move to sit on the couch as he changed and she would watched and then she would smile "Your really cute Umbra" she stated with a smile and then she would slip to the floor to get a closer look at him but that's when her eyes found what he had been trying to hide and she would chuckle "course you got a little problem there" she stated pointing to his erection that showed more right when he stretched.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 7:06 pm

Umbra looked at her, head cocking to the side in confusion, before he noticed what she was pointing too. He let out a yelp and laid down, covering his erection with his body, ears pinned back against his head as he looked at her, obviously embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 7:14 pm

She laughed and raised her hand to scratch his head and behind his ears a bit "oh don't worry its a natural thing to experience, I'm flattered you like me" she chuckled and would then kiss his nose.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty2011-06-13, 7:18 pm

Umbra shuddered a bit, making a noise somewhat like a purr. Raven would then hear his voice in her mind. 'Don't...don't do that. I'm more....instinctual in this form. I...might not be able to control myself. If I snap, I wouldn't be able to stop myself at all.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Faces
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: New York-
Jump to: