The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fall back (AU)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-08, 8:55 pm

The red was receding slowly from her eyes but he could still see the demon was in control but the blood rage was fading, even as she hovered over him she just stared at him was she debating on continuing or was just waiting for him to move. She would tilt her head slightly at him letting out a soft whimper was she asking if he wanted this?
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-08, 9:14 pm

Kisuke seemed to realize what was happening, and looked away a bit. "...Lily, you can do what you want. I cannot deny that I want this, because I do...so it's up to you..." He had to resist the urge to raise his hips and push himself into Lily's dripping warmth, his body craving hers.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-08, 9:18 pm

Lily growled slightly at him but again it was not a menacing she would see his need written all over his face, she could smell his need and it was fueling her own. Soon he did not have to wait to see if he was going to get his need's meet or not. She would lower her hips more as her moist lips soon wrapped around the tip of his erection and then he would feel the warmth start to envelope around him as she would let her head go back a moan of pleasure escaping her lips.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-08, 9:31 pm

Kisuke let out a long groan as Lily's warmth enveloped him. "L-Lily...that..." He couldn't finish, gritting his teeth a bit. It was wet, hot, and tight, and the most amazing thing he'd ever felt before. He looked to Lily again, eyes roaming over her entire body.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-08, 10:30 pm

Lily only continued to move on him rolling her hips side to side. Her breasts would slightly bounce as she moved herself up and down bending her legs so that she could get some more leverage and move. Her arms on either side of his hips. She was growling in pleasure sometimes the growls turning into moans her ears pinned to the side of her head.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-08, 10:49 pm

Kisuke soon found himself raising his hips a bit to meet each roll of Lily's hips. He really never thought that his first sexual experience would be being practically raped by a berserk half-demon that may or may not be from the future. Then again, he never thought he'd be doing anything ever again after he died, but here he was...he wasn't going to complain.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-08, 11:26 pm

Lily's mind was not really where it should have been, then again this really wasn't the lily he had been yelling at just not even 20mins before. Lily groaned moving still in a nice even pace till she soon leaned her body forward slightly as she growled her hips moving faster, slamming down against his own hips as her claws dug into the ground; luckily it wasn't his skin.

However soon if he was watching Lily's eyes began to change a bit, the red hue to her eyes started to shift between green and red was there a fight going on inside of her head? What ever it was was causing her to go faster on him, her growls filling the small area they where in.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-08, 11:43 pm

Kisuke's breathing was heavy as he tensed up under Lily, feeling the pleasure building. He watched her face as she slammed her hips down onto his over and over, his member starting to throb inside her. He met her gaze once again, and did something that was potentially stupid. He slipped a hand into her hair, cupping the back of her neck and pulling her into a heated kiss. He couldn't help it, really...and if he did lose his tongue, he could fix it later. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-08, 11:51 pm

Lily kept moving her eyes changing between green and red almost like Christmas lights it would seem but her eyes would change completely to green when he suddenly cupped the back of her head and brought his lips to hers. Her hips did not stop moving as their lips meet and her eyes would close the lily he was with now was the one he had meet before the one he had protected.

Soon she would pull her lips back her forehead pressed to his as she felt his fingers still in her hair as she would speak her voice coming out heavy and in pants "I'm...I'm sorry.....I....I can....cannot stop myself"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-09, 12:32 am

Kisuke looked into Lily's eyes, and managed a smile. "It's....okay, Lily...I don't...think I could stop either...don't really want to...so...you can keep going." He ran his fingers through her hair, licking his lips quickly. "If...if you want to, obviously..."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-09, 12:36 am

Lily kept moving it felt so good she didn't know why she was like this, this was the first time in a long time that she ever had any want of doing this. Her hips kept moving up and down and she would lean against him more as she moaned, ya before now she was a virgin but she did not feel any pain that first time. "You....you w....wont be mad....at me after this will....you?" she asked as she would shiver feeling his fingers run through her hair again as she started to speed up, her walls tightening around him. She was getting close and the bliss was just building up more and more within her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-09, 12:47 am

Kisuke wrapped his arms around Lily, holding her close and starting to thrust up to meet her hips each time. "N-no...I won't be mad...not at all, Lily..." He tried as hard as he could to hold on as long as possible, but it wasn't to be. After a bit longer, Kisuke seemed to choke. "L-Lily...I...I'm going to...I can't...hold it..." Considering the nature of his body, the chances of pregnancy were very low, though not impossible. At least, that's what Torahime had told him.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-09, 12:51 am

Lily did not really hear him as she just kept thrusting herself down on him, her eyes closed and her ears back as her moans seemed to grow louder and louder till her body stiffened and her hips slammed down on his. Her tail flared out a bit as she let out a cry of pure pleasure cumming around him and still gripping him rather tightly.

After awhile from everything from him cumming and herself cumming she slightly fell down to lay on top of him, she was breathing heavily her head resting on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-09, 1:06 am

When Lily's walls had tightened around him, Kisuke had been unable to stop himself as he came deep inside the beautiful half-demon. He relaxed on the ground, wrapping an arm around Lily's waist and holding her tightly as he tried to control his breathing.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-09, 1:10 am

Her heart pounded in her chest as she would shift slightly looking at him feeling his arm around her waist and she shifted a bit more her tail curling around them and covering both of their lower halves. The warmth from the her tail faught away the morning chill after a rain storm. Turning her head she looked around the clearing not really remember what happened before all this and she would then look up at Kisuke.

"Kisuke....what happened before this? I remember a demon attacking me but after that I...I'm not sure" She didn't even know she changed.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-09, 1:18 am

Kisuke paused, and sat up, moving Lily with him so that she was in his lap, straddling him. "...I'm not fully sure, but as far as I can tell, while that demon was attempting to rip your clothes off, he removed that bracelet of yours." He pointed over to the bracelet on the ground, still watching Lily carefully. "You...changed, Lily. You turned into a demon and killed the other one. Then you attacked me, but instead of trying to kill me you...well, you already know. If you don't believe me about changing, you'll notice you have furry ears and a tail..."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-09, 1:36 am

"Changed? Tail?" She just sat there staring at him till she would raise her hand and would place her hand on her head only to feel hear ears and she would blink, confusion flashing across her face and she would then twist her back a bit to look behind her as she saw her tail. She stared in shock at the white tail that was coming from the top of her butt.

"I'm.....I'm.....a fucking NEKO!!!!" she stated alarmed.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-09, 1:43 am

Kisuke actually chuckled weakly. "A Neko? No, then you'd have cat ears and a tail. I think you are some sort of half-wolf demon, Lily. That explains the bracelet. It's obviously meant to suppress your demon side. Certain half-demons have a tendency to go crazy when using their demon powers..."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-09, 1:53 am

"That's not possible.....Demons don't exist back where I'm from none in my family are like this...." She stated she was now freaking out and she was looking around seeing the decapitated body that was also ripped to pieces and she then looked down at her hands seeing the blood. "Di....Did I do that?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-09, 2:04 am

Kisuke took Lily's face gently in his hands, making her look at him. "Lily, you had to do it. He would have raped and killed you otherwise, judging by the fact he was ripping your clothes off. You had no choice but to kill him. It's what you have to do to survive. And demons are all over the place, many able to hide what they are, so it's not hard to believe you could be a half-demon and not know it."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-09, 2:15 am

Having no real choice but to look at him she would stare at him, he could tell she was freaking out and it possible did not help him at all seeing as they where still connected and each time she started to freak out she would tighten around him. "bu...but how....there's no records or anything that there was a demon of any sort in my family...." She just stared at him.

"I'm scared Kisuke.....w-what if something worse happens? Wh...What if i hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-09, 2:25 am

Kisuke sighed softly, and closed his eyes. "There may be no records, but it is obvious that one of your parents was a demon. As for hurting me...it doesn't matter. I'm not...truly human anymore. I'm seventeen years old, but I was born twenty-nine years ago. I am still seventeen because I was brought back three months ago. I had to be brought back because twelve years ago, I died."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-09, 2:28 am

Lily still sitting in his lap or more so straddling his lap blinked, did he just say he died? She let some of his words take a bit to process in her head till she would soon stand up and moved back only to trip over the same damn branch as before and hit the ground landing on her butt.

"yo....you....your dead?!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-09, 2:33 am

Kisuke looked down a bit, biting the inside of his cheek. "...Technically. What I am now...it's strong magic that is keeping my body as it is. My body...is more like a puppet, the magic is the strings, and my soul is the puppeteer. My childhood friend Torahime used a powerful ritual to tether my soul to my body like this, after keeping my body in pristine condition for all those years...so...yes, I'm dead. My body may behave as if it's alive...I may breath, bleed, sleep, eat, and so on...but in all honesty, I am dead."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty2011-06-09, 2:42 am

Lily sat there staring at him and she would bit her lip the normal sign that she was either thinking, or embarrassed since she had done it more than a few times since she had meet him. "Wh.....How did you die?" She asked softly her ears slightly down wondering if she should have asked that question. "you...you do not have to answer if you don't want to.....you can tell me some other time....but um also.....what do I do for cloths?"

Her old outfit was now torn to shreds, her cellphone, bracelet and the money she had with her where alright but the shirt was ripped down the middle, the skirt was ripped at the bottom, when she had changed the claws on her toes had ripped her shoes and when running around the shoes had flown off some where, the socks she had worn where still on her legs but had large holes and tears in them.

"Also don't....humans well hate demons? and if I'm half that means I'm not really liked by humans or demons now...." She had started rambling again only cause the question she had asked before she thought was rude to ask so by asking other questions she was hoping he didn't answer unless he choose to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall back (AU)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next