The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Not So Standard Fairy Tail

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2019-09-01, 9:15 pm

Nevanlinna said her thanks to Tisha before leaving, then followed Andrien outside. It was quite pleasant--hot, yes, but pleasant--and the environs were... calming. Numerous children were playing in the streets, without a care in the world. Oddly, while a few were rabbit-like, most were patterned after other animals... and there were even a few human-looking ones here and there. Curious... was her information about Acor wrong? It was quite possible, considering how little was known about the Acorians to begin with.

Nevanlinna was shaken from her thoughts by Andrien asking about her people's level of technology. Admittedly, that was a somewhat delicate matter, but she could speak in generalities. "I will admit that for a long while, we were stuck in a sort of medieval stasis... why, I do not know, but those are the facts. However, some decades ago, a Saiyan pod crashed on our planet, and from it we were able to learn, advance ourselves, and improve upon that bit of technology. It, of course, helped tremendously that the pod contained a veritable encyclopedia of scientific data and schematics... as one might imagine, it expedited the process tremendously!"

The princess took a moment to brush her hair back, then continued. "It goes without saying, but my kind are most intelligent, capable of grasping concepts and technology in mere moments where it would take other species hours, days, or more! In just thirty years, we went from pre-industrial to a space-faring people! What other species could have managed such a feat, I ask?"

Nevanlinna paused for a beat. "That is not to demean the achievements of other species, of course. Not all can be as blessed."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2019-09-04, 1:30 pm

Neva certainly had a high opinion of herself and her people.

The boasting and manner she went about it would have been grating to most people, but to Andrien he couldn't summon up any feeling but mild amusement. Why? That was mostly because in his experience he learned to brush off so much off his back that it didn't bother him really. The only time he got annoyed more was when people he cared about on the chopping block. The rest? He just couldn't get the mental or emotional energy to care.

Maybe it just made him apathetic to a certain a degree he supposed, at least in that regard.

"That's a pretty impressive leap in just thirty years. Others can as well as I'm sure, but not everyone is as fortunate enough to have alien technology fall there or make use of it." From what he remembered, Acor had been the whipping boy of this apart of the galaxy before they had become a space power. There had been bits and pieces of techology that had been left behind, but a lot of it they were unable to make use of until later.

"You said you're a princess right? Does your planet go be absolute monarchy or something else?"
A lot of places that still used it was more like a mixture of things. In some places, it was more just a cultural title then the usual blood lines or anything.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2019-09-16, 1:21 pm

"Indeed," said Nevanlinna. "It simply wouldn't do to not acknowledge, or worse, deny the fact that my people did have... help, of an indirect sort, with uplifting ourselves." While she could expound, at length, of her peoples' great strides, the... contribution of others, so to speak, would have to be acknowledged.

The next question was something she could easily answer. "An absolute monarchy? Hm... no, not quite. While our imperial family has great authority and power, we are ultimately subject to the supreme authority and power of Auroc, our god." As she said that name, a distinct tone of disgust and even contempt crept into the princess' voice.

"I suppose one might call us a theocratic monarchy, of sorts," she said. "Although, if you were to ask me, Auroc is a charlatantan--a false god--as during my time on Earth, I encountered a being named Sasheem whose similarities to Auroc were simply too great to ignore. I believe Sasheem's kind are referred to as... Majin?"

"Regardless of the authenticity of his claims to godhood, not even my mother can contend directly with him, and she far exceeded me even at my height, so, for now, Auroc's hegemony will sadly persist." A shame, that.

She paused for a moment, then posed her own question. "And what of Acor? What government does this planet operate under? And, for that matter, what of Alus?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2019-09-19, 3:40 pm

Andrien hadn't met any genuine deities to his knowledge and he wasn't sure what to think of the concept itself. On the surface of it, he just had mixed feelings on the entire subject. To him, in a sense, the existence of gods called into question of how much influence they had, and how much agency mortals truly had in the end of a day. As a person who had lived most of his existing life being effectively a puppet slash cannon fodder, control and one's agency was very important to him.

Maybe they were a necessary evil. He wasn't sure, he didn't pretend to understand higher meta physic principals or anything, he was just a guy still trying to figure out who he was.

Either way there was some weariness of it and mixed feelings but since he was likely never to run into them much if at all, it was a moot point.

As for the politcal question, well, he couldn't say he cared for them beyond what he needed to know. So while it did sound odd to ask Neva questions in regards to that, it reality it was a just a excuse to get to know their guest a bit.

"Acor is more or less a Constitutional Republic." Andrien started., thinking. "The royal family has a bit more power then the norm when it comes to this sort of thing but it more or less functions like ones. As for Alus, I'm not a expert and actually never been there but I do know its a democracy. The people choose their leader, as in a president and then there are multiple people related down the totem pole.."

He shrugged slightly. "I don't know much about the current president, besides their name Maya and being female. Seems to have a decent shoulder on their heads." She was attractive too but that wasn't a important point.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2019-10-06, 8:41 pm

"I see... a constitutional monarchy and a democracy. How rare," said the Threshling princess. Such a form of government was but mere theory on Reshlan, and the only prominent example she could thing of was the Saiyan Empire... though the way they had chosen their monarch was most uncivilized, as to be expected of the Saiya-jin race. As for democracies... those were rare, as well. She believed those 'Nevadians' operated under one... or perhaps not, as she hadn't a chance to visit Nevada yet.

"It is a shame you've not been to your people's home planet," she said, idly observing the natives. And, once again, while there were quite a number of rabbit-based individuals, there was far more variation than expected.

"How curious. I did not know that Acor was a gathering place for such a diverse range of beast-like species," she said. "Even more curious, they seem to be largely based off of Earth animal... Andrien, might you be able to relay information on some of these non-acorians?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2019-10-07, 9:25 am

Briefly Andrienw as confused of what the young woman meant before a quick mental reminder that while she was decently traveled, she was very far from home. He couldn't say where exactly she was from only where ever it was obviously different from this universe.

"Actually, they're all Acorians." He started. "I'm not sure why exactly they're based off earth animals, mammals more or less to be exact but it's there. From what I've seen they have some strange quirks where if enough stuff is mixed in their blood line, they can appear as something else then their parents. A lot of the times they just appear as one thing with a little bit of blend of something else.."

"The only exception to this are 'pure' blood lines, but those are pretty rare in the modern day. It's a interesting case and not sure why they turned out this way, if I didn't know any better I would think someone or something created them. There aren't anything based on toads and such, and if anything seem to have a animosity towards them. Not sure what is up with that, maybe some enemy race made them sour. Celosia probably know."
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2019-10-30, 9:07 pm

"All of them, you say?" Neva's gaze drifted to the people--Acorians--they were passing by. "Hm, then it would appear that the information we had on Acorians was inaccurate. How regrettable, but then, what can one expect from second-hand information on a little-known species?"

The bits about their biology were interesting to Neva. "I see, so they have a noted tendency towards atavism, even, if I am understanding you correctly, within their own species. How interesting, to happen upon a peoples so varied in phenotype..."

The comment about toads... brought back some unpleasant memories. Unpleasant enough to make the Threshling princess visibly grimance. "Toads... guh, please, I implore you, do not remind me of those... Toadians, I believe they were called. Those things very nearly got me killed on Terra, through sheer incompetence on their part. As irksome as I found that halfbreed saiyan, he was at the least competent and could follow directions--the same could not be said of those blasted amphibians."

Banishing the Toadians from her mind--hopefully forever--Nevanlinna stopped under a large tree. It was quite hot outside, and while she was good enough to go for a walk, her physical condition was not quite as it should be, and as such, she had to make sure to rest. "So... that Celosia, who precisely is she? She did not appear to be any older than I, and yet... her mien suggested one much older and far more experience than appearance would indicate."

She paused for a moment. "...and I would assume, based on what you've told me, that she is not a Kitani, but... hm, perhaps a hybrid of these Acorians and something else? If so, I am curious as to what that 'something else' might be." Something curious she noted was that most species that reproduced sexually seemed to be able to produce viable offspring with each other... though why one would dilute the purity of their blood like that she simply couldn't fathom.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2019-10-31, 1:02 pm

Andrien couldn't comment too much about the Toadians considering he had never met them, but humanoid Toads were hard for him to imagine. He wasn't entirely sure why considering he was currently living on Acor, but even then he couldn't quite picture it. Whether this universe has or maybe had in past tense a analogue was a interesting question he didn't have the answer to at the moment.

As for Celoosia, that was a multi layered question. There was of course all the legends and lore about them, the front she put off and what he liked to call the real Celosia. The one not ever walking person or politician got to see and he had the luck of getting to know about. There was a lot more to the woman then what was said, though that was a given. Andrien knew all too well what surface impressions did along with what was truly under the hood.

Kitani?

The name didn't mean anything to the Alusarian. For all he knew it was some other name for Fox Demon or some other race he hadn't heard of.

"She's a half breed, half Acorian and half Farian. Don't know if you heard about the later but they're a race that comes from Halzara but they're spread out to other places of course. They have fire powers so they have the other name Wildfire Demons and fits them pretty well. Farians can live up to, I think two thousand years? Celosia is in her hundreds at least but not sure exact age.."

Andrien shrugged the idea mentally, before continuing. "My kind live about two hundred years naturally, give or take. Not counting medical stuff and other things that extend things a bit, I heard even humans on earth can push close or over two hundred these days due to advanced in medical tech and medicine. I wouldn't want to live for thousands of years though; its hard to wrap my head around."

What he neglected to mention but not intentionally that Halzara wasn't just a planet but rather its own realm, the Demon Realm to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2019-11-03, 3:42 pm

"Ah, so she is a hybrid, with her admixture being a farian... or wildfire demon," she said, committing the information Andrien had relayed about that species to memory. That species, and their home planet, Halzara, was not one she had ever heard of. Perhaps, before leaving this planet, she could find out where this 'Halzara' was and visit it. She did so enjoy learning new things.

"Two thousand years... quite the long-lived people, aren't they? On our own, my people can live for several centuries. The oldest known was... hm, was it five-hundred and sixty-three years old? It was in excess of five centuries, I can tell you that," said Nevanlinna. "I, myself, am a mere babe compared to that, being... approximately a quarter of a century old."

She said approximately because, frankly, she had somewhat lost track of time on Terra.

"And it is indeed a dizzying amount of time to live, though I would surmise that very few ever reach the limits of their natural lifespan, due to accident, disease, or violence," said Nevanlinna. In fact, she would surmise that most met their end within a few centuries, barring luck or prodigious capability.

"Now, let us--" The princess was interrupted, quite abruptly, by... someone with pink fur groping her from behind. Her expression, very briefly confused, quickly turned to one of anger, and in a swift motion, disentangled herself from the pervert, drew her sword, and swung it in their direction...

...only to hit thin air.

"Mmm, nice, I give 'em a... nine, maybe nine point five out of ten," said someone from behind her. In that split second, before Andrien, appeared an acorian. Patterned after a rabbit, she was very tall and very curvy, with pink fur and hair... or perhaps black, if her bangs were anything to judge by. She had a mischievous light in her eye as she examined Andrien.

One would note that, despite being in a resting state, she was still significantly more powerful than the both of them combined.

"You must be Andrien," said the woman. "You look just as... mm, tasty as Celosia said you did. I'm Reiko, Reiko Cardan, your new partner." She grinned, that mischievous glint becoming ever more apparent. "Training partner, buuuut you're cute enough that maybe there's... other things we could do with each other."

Having recovered from her whiff, Nevanlinna shot this... hussy a withering glare. "I don't care who you are. You simply do not do that to anyone, much less a person of high blood, such as I. Have you no shame?"

Reiko, who'd maneuvered herself behind Andrien while examining him, drapped her arms over the man's chest, pressing her sizable bust into his back. "Aww, your friend is so stiff and boring, Andrien... no fun at all." She shifted a bit so that she could speak into his ear: "...but I bet right now, you're getting pretty stiff yourself... but maaaybe you're not as boring as miss stick-up-her-butt there?"

A low growl emanated from Nevanlinna. "You would do well to remember that I can hear you."

"Yeah, so?" said Reiko. "Gods, so high-strung... you really need to get laid, girl."

Nevanlinna was complete aghast at this woman's utter lack of shame. "I... I require no such thing!"

"Mmm, doesn't look that way from where I'm standing... right, Andy?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2019-11-04, 2:19 pm

While Neva obviously had some type of baggage from her upbringing, Andrien was finding out she wasn't that bad to talk to. He had dealt with and encountered with much worse in his short life at least going by how the young woman carried herself so far. 'Reading' people was a general survival skill you picked up at the Loft as they liked to call it if you were a test subject.

It didn't always work, but at least there was something to far as survival chances went.

Maybe, if he had to guess Neva wouldn't be nearly as high strung if she wasn't a royal? It seemed to be hit or miss far as how you turned out being of royal blood..

Before he could further comment, a attractive Acorian woman interrupted, groping Neva and then vanishing before she got struck. Almost intrinsically, he tensed only relaxing a bit when they introduced them and their purpose.

..And then getting a bit too close along with what they said temporarily short short circuited him a bit. He wasn't some naive person who didn't know about intimate things as he had been in those situations at least twice along with his lower head doing thinking of its own.

Unfortunately, if not careful said lower head would put you in bad situations after the deed and shrug with 'It seemed like a good idea at the time' at the most for your troubles.

All that said, and while Reiko was certainly attractive he did think how she went about it was rude to Neva. With some will power, he managed to move himself away a bit despite the other head saying what a damned traitor he was. "I'm not against that sort of thing. But that said was that really needed? I mean, even Fox Demons usually make sure to read the room before groping a complete stranger like that."

He didn't really have a read on Reiko yet as a person to say much of anything and the same was true to Neva even if he was starting to slowly building something in his head. More diplomatic seemed like the best option for testing the waters and going from there.

Those times spent with Keya and Tisha did come in handy at times after all.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2019-11-08, 10:48 pm

"Ha ha, sorry... 'Sia contacted me and asked me to test this... Nevanlinna a bit," said Reiko. "She seemed high-strung, and those boobs are just so tantalizing, so..."

The woman approached Nevanlinna, bending forward a bit and striking a cute... slightly seductive pose. "Forgive me? I didn't mean any harm..."

The threshling princess stared at the woman for a moment, internally aghast at her... forwardness. In ways, she reminded Neva of the various female saiyans she had met during her travels. That is to say, lascivious and forward about it. Irritating, in other words. But, being the magnaminous individual she was, Neva would forgive this Reiko just this once.

"I... very well, you are forgiven this once," she said, sheathing her sword. "If nothing else, I cannot fault exquisite aesthetic taste."

Reiko smiled. "Hehe, good. Now, as I said, 'sia... Celosia called me in to help with Andy's training here, among other things. You seem to have some level of skill and power... feel like joining in?"

Ah yes. she recalled the woman's words, even through the haze of anger that had previously clouded her mind. Training did have its appeal, but at the same time it was perhaps not the most prudent idea to push herself too much too soon. As such...

"I must decline, as I am still recovering from a... period of inactivity, though I believe watching your training might serve as ample entertainment," said Nevanlinna.

"Mmm, so you like to watch... heh," said Reiko. Turning back to Andrien, she smiled. "Well, okay, you heard her... know any scenic places to train around here? Someplace we can get... hot and sweaty?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2019-11-10, 10:48 am

Andrien could tell this might be a frustrating experience.

It wasn't to say he was a horn dog, but he was a still a healthy young man with a functional sex drive and between the apparent teasing and Reiko's inevitable..bouncing he was in for a somewhat rough time of things. With Celosia it really did depend on her mood as far as how her teasing and such went though on some level he was used to it.

"There's a valley not that far we can go to just up north.." He paused, regarding Neva. "I assume you know how to fly already?"
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2019-11-24, 10:32 pm

Neva scoffed, and floated up into the air. "Of course. such an elementary technique could be mastered by even a child." She had in fact done just that years and years ago... such things came naturally to a prodigy such as herself.

Reiko too took to the air. "Hmm, north, you said? I came from that way, and I did see a valley a ways away... alrighty, let's go!" With that, she took off, though at a speed she felt wouldn't be too overwhelming for Neva and Andrien.

Neva followed after, keeping pace well enough, despite her diminished capacity. Upon reflection, she believed her current state of weakness was the result of a backlash from improperly using blood magic. In time, her abilities should recover... she hoped.

After a short flight, they touched town in the valley, and Reiko took stock of her surroundings. It had a certain natural, untouched beauty... mostly. There were clear signs of training, though. Yep, definitely the place. "Hoh, it's nice here... there's even a lake to relax in... buuut that'll have to come later."

Taking a seat on a nearby rock, Neva regarded Reiko and Andrien with unwavering focus. This would be interesting... maybe.

Doing a few stretches beforehand, Reiko motioned to Andrien. "'kay, I want you to come at me... hehe, in a fighting sort of way, for now. I just want to get a handle on where you're at now, so just think of me as a very bouncy training dummy."

According to what she knew, Andrien was considerably below her level, but 'sia seemed to think he had some potential, as well as the willingness and character to be trusted with Acor's defense, so it was her job to be a... goal.

That Nevanlinna woman, though... so stuck up, and yet her response to Reiko's provocation had been quite adept. And intended to seriously hurt or even kill... it was clear she'd seen a considerable amount of action. And... there was a good amount of power hidden just beneath the surface, though there was also a... an imbalance in the woman's ki that prevented her from making use of it. Probably pushed herself too far or something--far enough to cause strain, but not enough to cause permanent damage.

But that wasn't something Reiko could do anything about. Right now, it was best to focus on Andrien. She dropped into a fighting stance that was best suited for defense--dodging, specifically.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2019-11-27, 11:59 am

Andrien couldn't tell how much of things was Reiko simply teasing, and how much if any was something more to it. All that being said the young woman was very distracting in their own right like Celosia was; granted he wasn't a ball of hormones but he was still a young man at the end of the day. Acorians from what he had noticed seemed to have..extremely developed bodies on average and he was gonna leave things at that.

Bouncing? No. Stop thinking about it so much.

When she gave the green light though, he didn't hesistate to go on the offensive and attack. Of course any and all said any and all attacks would either be blocked, or dodged. Andrien wasn't frustrated by this lack of success, nor did he give up either. By his movements it was obvious he had some degree of skill which had been improved under Celosia's care but there was that rough around the edges unrefined part.

It was more close to a skilled brawler, taking the bare bones and trying to make it work the best he could while improvising along the way. Andrien hadn't been taught to fight more recently so the fact all this was learned on his own until recently was impressive in its own right.

Had the power levels be even, it still wouldn't have been enough. However, this combined with a willingly to learn and a decent head on his shoulder did say there was some type of promise there.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2019-12-02, 11:18 pm

In response to the assault, Reiko took a few of his strikes, evaded some, and... yes, made sure to bounce. It wasn't just to distract him... well, okay, yeah, it kind of was, but it was a pretty effective way to test the concentration of most red bloo--blue-blooded young men. And, to his credit, Andrien didn't seem to be too distracted.

His skills were a bit rough, like... a skilled, but self-taught brawler, and in most cases they'd be more than sufficient to overcome an opponent, but if he came up against someone in his 'league' in terms of power, but way out of his league in skill, he'd be outmatched.

Well, maybe... there was more to battle than just power and skill. Intelligence, secret techniques... but generally speaking, in a battle of equals, the more skilled would be the victor.

To end the clash, she blocked one of his strikes, and, without missing a beat, flowed into a throw, flipping him onto his back and briefly pinning him. And all that using a portion of her power that wasn't too dissimilar from what he could manage, just to drive in how vital skill was.

...and the sandwich his forearm in her cleavage. After a moment, she released him.

"Hmmm, yep, 'bout what I figured," she said, scratching her chin. "You've got solid striking fundamentals, though it's pretty clear you've mostly had to learn-as-you go until recently. Your grappling... definitely needs work. Against a single opponent of most species, good grappling skills will net you the win, assuming they're not strong enough to just flex out of any hold you get 'em in.." She giggled, leaning in close. "...and I'll let you in on a little secret... lots of 'z fighters' seem to ignore their grappling skills in favor of striking and blasting. Or at least that's what I've noticed."

Jumping off her rock, Neva approached the two. "An... amusing display, if I may say so. I can see why that fox called you in to help Andrien with his training... he is quite unpolished, though even a precious gem must be polished to achieve perfection. In contrast, your skills are quite polished..."

"I'd hope so, since I've been training since I was able to walk," said Reiko. "Mom's still way better than I am though... for now. And believe it or not, Sia's probably better than me, too, but she doesn't have anywhere near the free time I do. Seriously, she's like a thousand, and yet she's always working..."

The Threshling princess blinked. "That fox is a thousand? Surely you must be mistaken."

"Okay, it's more like... eight or nine hundred, I think, but, really, she needs to slow down and enjoy life," said Reiko, shaking her head. "Can't imagine how her mate feels... though I guess Sia'd probably have ways set up to go see her whenever she wants, so... I dunno."

"She has a... wife? Curious, I could have sworn I picked up some measure of sexual tension between that vixen and Andrien here.. or perhaps I was mistaken?"

At this, Reiko laughed. "Nope... you're sharper than I thought. Sia's a very, very sexual person, and her mate, hah, welllll, you don't get much more sexual--or sexier--than a fox demon. Wouldn't be surprised if Andy here has found himself sandwiched between 'Sia and Akali..."

She playfully elbowed Andrien. "...so, had the on meet and mate with those two? The ol' fluff n' fuck."

Nevanlinna's expression belied her utter astonishment at how... crass this line of conversation was, and how suddenly the subject had changed. She was unsure whether all Acorians were as candid--and that was putting it as politely as she could--as Reiko, or whether she was just completely shameless.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2019-12-04, 8:26 am

Andrien didn't do as bad as he thought he would have with someone more skilled then himself, training and taking him with the kid gloves or not. Distracting as Reiko..was with her training she was also pretty solid in her own way that reminded him of Celosia. The older woman was a definite tease in her own right but she was a damned good teacher.

She seemed to have a up beat and positive personality that was likebale enough, if a bit on the crass side of things; which didn't bother him since he knew about Fox Demons and such. At her giggle on top of everything he made a mental reminder to be careful or he might end up falling for this one.

The comment about if he had done the deed with the two didn't bother Andrien like it would have thrown him completely off his game a while ago. Now? It was just a question. "We both know Celosia won't mind, but I try not to make it a habit to talk about my personal business like that. If you really wanna know or not, just ask them."

He glanced at Nevalina, as if getting a idea what she was thinking. "You get used to it a bit. Not all, or most Acorians are this open about things. Their monarch still gets flustered by their antics at times."

Probably why they did it on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2019-12-09, 9:00 pm

"Haha, you lucky dog, you," said Reiko, playfully elbowing Andrien in the ribs. "Guess it's not surprising, though, considering who we're talking about." Sia was, well... Sia, and Akali was an ancient fox demon, after all.

...and from what she knew, Fox Demons only got hornier with age.

Nevanlinna sighed. "I am... used to this sort of thing, to an extent, or at the very least it doesn't annoy me nearly as much as it did when I at first started my travels." Though the Threshling princess had to admit that Reiko was perhaps the most sexually candid person she had thus far encountered. "Though I would know just... why you are so candid on this subject."

Reiko laughed. "Why? Because it's funny seeing people's reactions... and I am a rabbit acorian, after all. You know what they say... rabbits may not be good at math, but we are good at multiplying. Sky-high libido sort of comes with the territory. And, to counter, why are you so prudish?"

"I am not a prude... there are simply certain standards of conduct that one of my station must abide by. And besides, I am not one to speak of matter in which I have no experience," said Nevanlinna.

Reiko blinked. "...you're a virgin? Oho, ya hear that, Andy? Wouldn't have guessed it with that smokin' bod. Any reason why?"

"As I said, one of my station must abide by certain standards of conduct. Back home, I was certainly not lacking in suitors, but to... fornicate with one before matrimony would be scandalous. And I have had the... occasional offer to engage in such activities in my travels, but the very idea of accepting such overtures is absurd."

"Why?"

"Interspecies relationships between my kind and others are forbidden. If I, as a royal, were to break that taboo, I would, at best, face permanent exile... at worst, execution. And I very much enjoy living and very much intend to return home... in time."

"..." Reiko wasn't sure, at first, how to respond to that. After a pregnant pause, she answered. "...no offense, but your people sound like dicks. And not the big, throbbing fun kind either."

Nevanlinna sighed at the crude metaphor, rubbing her forehead. This woman, skilled and powerful though she was, seemed to have little else but lasciviousness on her mind. Though the Threshling princess suspected the crudeness was in part just to mess with others. "I must admit that's... perhaps the most unique slight against my people that I've had the displeasure of hearing."

"Ahh, just messing with you. You're stuck up and a bit prickly, but I get the feeling that you're not all bad... maybe? Your ki doesn't feel malicious, though I'm not the best at sensing that sort of thing. Anyway..." Reiko stretched luxuriously, emphasizing just about every curve--and muscle--she had. "...before we continue, Andy... there any hot springs nearby? You're gonna be sore after I'm done with you, after all, and there's nothing like a nice soak to wash away the pain..."

She leaned in and almost purred her next words. "...and you'll get to see yours truly in all her unclothed glory, too."

Having overheard those words, Nevanlinna sighed yet again.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2019-12-18, 8:56 pm

Reiko was a interesting one to be sure, he heard about them from Celosia but being the first time meeting them in the flesh face to face. She was..definitely on the hornier side of things. He heard Rabbit Acorians were like that, but generally most he met were pretty shy. Maybe it was one of those things of 'beware the quite ones' or shy ones in this case, and while they may have been shy, just wait until the right guy, or girl came along and they got intimate.

The Hot Springs? It was a good idea, and Reiko's suggestion did make him learn towards it.

Just lean of course. It was only a lean, or so he said to himself.

"A hot spring doesn't sound too bad of a idea.." He quickly cleared his mind of Neva being there, his brain was in the gutter enough as it was but Reiko didn't make that as easy. "Short confession? Never used one before."
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2020-01-12, 6:11 pm

Reiko clapped her hands together, smiling at Andrien. "Great! But first, we've got to work up a sweat... so..." The acorian paused, and cocked her head for a moment.

"Hey, Nevanlinna, was it? Mind giving Andy and I hand?" She asked, turning to the Threshling.

"With?"

"Weeelll, I want to see how well Andy here performs when it comes to... group activities, so if you're feeling up to it, think you could join in, as well? No biggie if you can't."

Neva glanced to the side, seemingly genuinely considering the request. She was feeling far better than she was earlier. Nowhere near tip-top shape, but by no means did she feel unable to fulfill such a request. "Very well. I am feeling much better than I was immediately after waking up, and a bit of exercise may do me well..."

Reiko blinked. "Huh, I kinda expected you to just blow off that request... well, thanks! I appreciate it." She motioned to the two, and Neva assumed her fighting stance. Once Andrien had done the same, the sparring/training match began in earnest!

~~~~~~

Some time later, the session had concluded, Reiko's opponents looking worse for the wear than Reiko herself... although she had taken a few good shots. She had what she felt was a good grasp on Andrien's ability to cooperate with others, as well as Neva's. As the three made their way to the hot-springs, she expressed her thoughts on the matter...

"As I thought, Andy, you've got a good temperament when it comes to cooperating with others. You're mindful of what you're partner's going to do, their positioning, and you try to at least not get in their way. With the right individual or group and enough experience both in team-fighting and fighting with those people in particular, you'd definitely be a team asset, I think. So... more or less like Sia guessed, ha ha."

Next came Neva. "Neva, you... uh, well, I guess it shouldn't have surprised me, but you don't really play nicely. It's fine to want to take charge, but you were forcing poor Andy to march to your beat, and that just lowered the effectiveness of your team as a whole. And, uh, no offense, but who the heck taught you? One moment, I'm thinking 'hey, this girl's pretty good' and then the other you'll make a rookie mistake that would get you injured or killed in a real fight."

"The finest instructors on my homeworld of Reshlan, of course," said Nevanlinna, somewhat scoffing. "I..." She paused for a moment, considering something. During the latter days on Terra, that halfbreed saiyan had mentioned something similar... that she had some possibly fatal flaws in her fighting skills. She had brushed it off, but at the same time, Saiyans, if nothing else, had that natural knack for fighting... and his words were backed up in the present by this Acorian. Lascivious though she was, Neva could recognize that Reiko was quite skilled. "...perhaps you are right. A companion of mine, a half-saiyan, had similar observations."

"Oh, a half-saiyan, huh? What was his name?"

"Totoma. Referred to himself as the 'Just Saiyan'," said Nevanlinna, sighing.

That elicited a giggle from reiko. "Why the sigh? Sounds like he had a fun sense of humor. Where is he now?"

"Dead, though I did manage to... preserve his body, so to speak." To be precise, she petrified his corpse and placed him Vaikuntha's central grove. It was a bit morbid, yes, but he had saved her life, which is why he gotten mortally wounded in the first place. Saiyan or not, such a sacrifice deserved remembrance.

"Aw, a shame... I would've loved to meet him. Anyway... seems we're here!"

Before them was a nice little hot spring, hidden away near their training spot, just as Andrien had described. Almost immediately, Reiko began to disrobe.

"While I am not bashful in the least, I would rather bathe in my demesne. If you two finish before I exit, feel free to return to that town. I will have no trouble finding my way there, I assure you." And with that, Neva stepped backward, disappearing... in a flash of light.

Reiko blinked for a moment. "Did... did she just... okay, she said demesne, so... huh, guess she has a pocket dimension or something. Neat."

It didn't take long for her to take off all her clothes, leaving Reiko in all her naked glory. Somehow, her body was at once very muscular... yet very soft in all the right places. She gave Andrien a mischievous sidelong glance. "Well? Just gonna stand there and gawk?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2020-01-12, 9:24 pm

Andrien wasn't completely out of experience when it came to team work.

Back in the day, he, Luffa and a few others were forced to do exercises to foster team work. The only reason they cared really at the time was to further the odds of a successful 'job' should they be sent on a mission too difficult for any one of them to handle alone. It wasn't done enough to form a well oiled and working machine but it was adequate enough for the job; which is all they had wanted in the end.

The training he went through with Celosia and now Reiko were definitely different from how it had been in the past. It was still difficult in its own way but he'd admit on some level he did enjoy it. Not that it was hard to see where it was voluntary for something you believed in versus being held at gun point.

Once they were done with training and headed to the hot spring, to no surprise Reiko already began to disrobe while Neva had declined to go back into her pocket dimension. It wasn't too surprising, if only because of all the strange crap he heard about in his short existence in this world.

That being said, Reiko was distracting when clothed and being naked wouldn't help.

Not that he was complaining. He was still a young man after all.

At her prompt he obliged to answer her and began to strip down himself, pushing his clothes to the side. He wasn't overly muscular but more toned, which was fine with him. Of course since his power had absolutely nothing to do with muscles he supposed the build didn't matter as much.

"There. Much better."
Others might of been flustered, but it wasn't like he hadn't seen a woman naked before..and honestly his background had sanitized that aspect to him far as nudity goes. That being said it didn't mean a part of him wasn't thrilled to see them, used to this sort of thing or not.

And, well, physical attraction aside he honestly didn't mind getting to know Reiko a bit more one on one to get a better feel of them.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2020-01-22, 1:18 am

Reiko's gaze trailed up Andrien's body and she definitely liked what she saw. He was more on the athletic side, as far as fighters went, but he was nonetheless very handsome, and.. ho ho.

She chuckled, winking at him. "Andy, haven't you heard that it's rude to point?"

Joking aside, he'd done well in his training, so perhaps she could give him a teensy little reward? And she hadn't had any action in like... a week. Just looking at him was making her wet! Sauntering over to him, she placed a single hand on his chest and then pushed! Slowing his descent with a 'cushion' of ki, he would soon find himself sitting on the ground.

...and during his descent, Reiko had gotten onto her knees and was crawling slowly and very deliberately towards him, her expression at once lustful and mischievous. Reaching him, she took his member into her hands and ran her tongue along its length. "Hmhm, it's important that we wash every part of ourselves... let's start with this manly thing, hm?"

Reiko began running her tongue up and down his member, gently fondling his balls as she did so. Whenever she reached the apex of her... "cleaning", she would swirl her tongue around the head in a manner she was sure he would find very stimulating, then go down the shaft again. After a few cycles, she finally took him into her mouth... though just the tip, performing that swirling tongue motion.

...and then she withdrew, looking him straight in the eye with a teasing looking. She idly played with his cock with a single finger, moving it to and fro. "Wanna see a trick? Aha, don't answer that... I already know the answer."

And with that last comment, she took his member into her mouth entirely, engulfing his entire length in a warmth wetness. After a brief--very brief--moment of adjustment, she began moving her head back and forth, her tongue tasting every bit of his manhood that it could reach.

He won't last long with this. Not with all that teasing I did...
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2020-01-22, 8:20 pm

A part of the young man hadn't expected Reiko to be that bold, which in hindsight was silly. In his defense though he had seen in the past of people who acted a certain way that made them seem like they be a certain way, only to turn out not as much. Not that he was complaining with how things were currently turning out.

Not that his mind was completely clear at the moment.

Andrien ran his hand through her as she started on her 'work' at the moment. This wasn't his first time being intimate of course, but his time being with someone had been only a limited number of times. That being said, he wasn't entirely sure if he ever get completely used to it even if he had a regular partner.

Between the teasing, the visual sight of Reiko and what she was doing it wasn't too much of a surprise he had a orgasm soon; more or less had she been thinking of. Thankfully that didn't mean he was done being what he was if she wanted to continue, which he'd be more then happy to.

Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2020-02-06, 2:56 pm

Reiko drew Andrien deeper into her mouth, drinking his seed to the last drop. Once he was finish, she withdrew... making sure to trail her tongue up his shaft just for a tiny bit of extra stimulation. Though she'd swallowed most of it, her senses still picked up a bit of his taste, and it excited her even more. Licking her lips and eyeing Anrien hungrily, the Acorian straddled him, positioning his member at her womanhood.

"Hm... ya know, I actually have a bit of Alusarian in me from a few generations ago," she said, teasing the tip of Andrien's rod. "But... this will actually be the first time I've had an Alusarian in me. Oh, and feel free to be as aggressive and rough as your heart desires. Trust me, I can take all of you."

With that, she slowly lowered herself onto Andrien, savoring the feeling of him filling her. Once she had taken him into herself entirely, she wrapped her arms around his neck and... sat there, as if daring him to take her up on that offer to be 'aggressive and rough'.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2020-02-06, 4:49 pm

Thankfully in Andrien's case due to what he was, having one or multiple orgasms wasn't going to finis him off. Which was good for himself and for Reiko since that woman gave off the aura and feel she had a rather big apetite so to speak. His experience with this sort of thing was rather limited being only two times but he definitely wasn't completely new to this.

Between Reiko's actions and what she said was enough of a green light for that more primal and lizard part of the brain to go forward with things.

With a soft growl, he turned Reiko onto her back while they were still connected to each other as he began thrusting roughly. Apart of the appeal of this position from experience was seeing a woman's breast bounce, and since Reiko was rather gifted in that area made it better.

Whether she was more of a moaner or more vocal once she got into things he'd find out for the evening.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty2020-06-18, 10:52 pm

Reiko was much stronger than Andrien, and she used that strength to her advantage in this situation, gently... guiding him towards her preferred rhythm, running her hands over his chest and applying but the slightest pressure. Once he hit it, she drew in a sharp breath as pleasure radiated through her body--not an orgasm, of course, but the slow prelude to one... she hoped.

"That's it, Andy... just like that," she said, breathlessly.

He had quite a nice body... muscular, but lean, and his scent was... intoxicating, especially after working up a sweat. Some girls disliked that scent, but not Reiko, oh no... she loved that. Body, scent... the feeling of him and that slight feeling of his pulse inside of her... she relaxed and let the pleasant feelings wash over her.

"Mmm, ya know... the girls are a bit lonely..." It was only a matter of time before he went for 'em on his own--given how distracted he'd been during their training, she was pretty sure Andy was a breast guy--but encouraging him couldn't hurt. Quite the contrary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Standard Fairy Tail   A Not So Standard Fairy Tail - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Not So Standard Fairy Tail
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next