The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shuya Ikari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuya Ikari

Shuya Ikari

Shuya Ikari Empty
PostSubject: Shuya Ikari   Shuya Ikari Empty2018-05-02, 1:05 am

Character Name: Shuya Ikari

Abilities:Peak Human When not using the Venom Symbiote.
Personality: Shuya is a bit of a loner, even in his own family. He tends to keep to himself and doesn’t participate in group things. He was one of those average acting people that didn’t want to be bothered. But when the Venom Symbiote bonded to him, his view on the world turned slightly dark. He would willingly kill those that he saw as… Evil. This continued after he moved to Uminari.
Super Human Durability: When Shuya becomes Venom, his  body becomes highly resistant to physical injury, capable of withstanding assault from high-caliber bullets as well as attacks from super powered individuals.
Super Human Stamina: Venom is also capable of surviving in harmful areas for long periods of time such as underwater or in toxic gases, When in such places Venom filters breathable air to the host.
Regenerative Healing Factor: If Shuya becomes injured in anyway, The Venom Symbiote can heal those wounds.
Genetic Memory: Allows Shuya to obtain information through Venom by touching other individuals.
Constituent-Matter Manipulation: As Venom, Shuya can change any part of his body into a weapon.
Weapons and Precious Items: A pendant given to him by his younger sister before he moved to Uminari.
History: Shuya is a young man that keeps to himself. He has a loving mother, an energetic father, and a shy, clingy little sister of 14 years. Shuya was the kind of boy that kept to himself a lot. No one bothered him in school and he tended to stay in his room, not even joining family activities, much to his family’s regret. Then that all changed. During his usual trek home. He was attacked by a man covered in some type of nasty looking black goo. He was able to fight the man off. The man then fell over dead. He ran home not knowing that the black goo that was on the man was now on him…. A part of him. After that a few days passed and he began hearing a sinister voice in his head. Needless to say his parents and little sister were worried, when Shuya began arguing with himself. Then during another trek home from school, He was attacked again. This time by bullies from his school. Black Tendrils came out of Shuya hitting and knocking out each bully that attacked him. He began to understand he wasn’t going insane. After that disaster struck, His little sister had been kidnapped. Shuya felt angry. And it was then that the voice…. Venom, gave Shuya a proposition. “The Way I see it… WE can do whatever WE want. WE can do what the authorities refuse to do and save your sister…. So…. Do we have a deal?” Shuya accepted. And with the bond between host and Symbiote complete, became Venom. He hunted down those that had a hand in the kidnapping and killed them after squeezing what information he could from them. Eventually he finally tracked down where they were holding his sister. It was over However… He knew that if he wanted to keep the awful things he did as Venom a secret, he would have to leave. With his mind made up… He moved from Kyoto to Uminari after his 18th birthday. He got a part time job at a family owned cafe called Midoriya. However… He would soon find out there was more…. Venomous work to be done.

Last edited by Shuya Ikari on 2021-04-21, 11:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

Shuya Ikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuya Ikari   Shuya Ikari Empty2018-05-02, 11:40 am

On the technical level, I don't really see anything wrong with this. - You even have some hard numbers for his strength.

On the personal level, the 'happens to decide to work at the Midoriya' is a bit of an eyeroll but everyone here has done worse at some point, I think.

You might consider whether you want to use the Takamachi family's background as samurai/assassins (Triangle Hearts), as he'd most likely have been found out by now (whether or not anyone says anything) with that in mind.

...though standard Magical Girl tropes would still protect his identity from Nanoha unless he reveals it. Venom as a mysterious protector is amusing.

Anyway, you might also like to know a few Nanoha characters aren't part of the Nanoha story in the primary timeline on multi. Or were plotnapped, or something like that. Avi could tell you more. [For instance, Signum is a member of a group of interdimensional mage knights that doesn't include the other Wolkenritter.]

All that aside, unless someone else already grabbed [a] Venom and is raises fuss [never mind that there are canonically a dozen or so 'Venoms'], I don't see any reason not to approve this.

So, by the rarely-exercised power invested in me: Approved.

And have a web-cookie, because I never would've thought I'd see Venom in Uminari.
Back to top Go down
Shuya Ikari

Shuya Ikari

Shuya Ikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuya Ikari   Shuya Ikari Empty2018-05-02, 6:59 pm

Wow! I think that's the easiest and quickest I've ever had a character accepted, period!
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

Shuya Ikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuya Ikari   Shuya Ikari Empty2018-05-03, 12:28 am

You're welcome. Now you might want to try starting a discussion in General or something to put together a thread.

I'm actually not sure what the normal protocol is, I've always just done it over IM lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shuya Ikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuya Ikari   Shuya Ikari Empty

Back to top Go down

Shuya Ikari
Page 1 of 1