The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sol Survivor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-05-07, 12:27 pm

Alissa paused briefly, before nodding a bit as she wasn't truly that picky. "Yeah, I would like that it sounds good. What about you Pyria?"

The little girl seemed to mull it over as if it was some grand decison before she made up her mind. "Fries. I really like those." Something did occur to the little girl, so she had to ask the Jedi about it. "Where did you get your clothes? They're different and really cool."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-05-12, 9:32 am

Riona nodded "You got it!" And skipped off. Sol smiled "Well this is similar to the traditional outfits worn by my order." He tilted his head for a moment. "We're kinda like warrior monk, wizards." To emphasize he held up his hand and reached out with his mind. Feeling the force flow through him he lifted her spoon off the table and made it spin slowly. Then he set it down. "See?" He didn't want to go into too much detail about the Force so he just made it look like a parlor trick.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-05-19, 10:54 am

Pyria eyes's widened briefly in surprise but she seemed more excited then anything else. "Ohh, that's really cool! I didn't know you had telekinesis."

"There aren't that many human strong physics around on earth, most are lucky enough to move something like a bowl, if they're lucky."
Alissa hadn't expected this but it was a pleasant surprise. "Did this order teach how you how to hone it better?" The Force never even came to either of their minds since they weren't from here.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-05-23, 6:42 pm

Sol nodded "Yes they did. I'm considered a Master. I've had a few apprentices of my own. However since my... self imposed exile?" He didn't quite know how to put it. "The words escape me. Since then I haven't had much use for my abilities." He thought back to what seemed like a dream of an event he participated in. It was in this city. He couldn't grasp at the thought. "Then my hyperdrive malfunctioned and I got thrown to a Galaxy Far, Far away from my own."

Soon their waitress came back with their food. "Here ya go guys." She set them down in front of each person according to order. Pyria's sandwich was cut in two and arranged like eyes while the fries were made into a smile. "Let me know if you need anything else."

Sol nodded "Thank you Riona." He turned his attention back to Alissa. "Maybe after we eat I can show it to you. It's got sublight capabilities so I can go around the the planet and break atmo. Space travel is limited to this solar system though." He started in on his food giving her a minute to take it in.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-05-28, 5:21 pm

A master? That was something Alissa hadn't expected to hear, but since she didn't really know much of anything about the group he had been apart of, it didn't mean as much. It was still interesting to know because she was learning a bit more about them.

"Your ship?" She tilted her head. "I wouldn't mind seeing it after we're done."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-05-29, 12:59 pm

Sol smiled and nodded. "The engine room is a bit of a mess as you can imagine. However the guest and crew quarters are still quite in tact. I try to keep a clean ship." He thought about it a moment "Actually the common area may need some tidying." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-05-31, 3:28 am

"If its dirty, then we can clean it!" Pyria interjected, as if cleaning was a exciting prospect and to her at least it was. "Maybe Mr. Clean stuff be good for it?"

Alissa couldn't help but giggle shaking her head."Not sure its that simple in all areas sweetie, probably not for the engine but commons and such maybe. Engines and such to ships need more specialized cleaning then that."

The little girl's mouth opened to a 'O' as if I seeing. "Oh, okay. Not sure then."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-05-31, 8:45 pm

Sol smiled "I do admit it does need a little cleaning." He took a bite of his food. "So what brought you to this fine city?" He was curious about her. Not only was she attractive she carried a bit of intrigue. Alissa as adorable as she is was also a bit of a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-06-04, 8:30 pm

At that, it was like flipping a switch as Alissa seemed more apprehensive then before and even bubbly Pyria seemed to shrink into herself. Alissa gently patted her sister before looking at Sol. "It's..a very touchy subject for us, I'm sorry. Nothing personal but when I'm more comfortable I'll share just not as soon for now."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-06-05, 6:04 pm

Sion nodded and bowed his head slightly. "Apologies." He had inadvertently created a tense situation. He looked down at his food. Not quite sure how to break the tension. He waved his fingers absentmindedly and his napkin started to float and twirl. 

Riona came back with a paper and some crayons. "Here ya go kiddo. I found these in the back." She handed them over. "Can I refresh your drinks?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-06-08, 12:08 am

Pyria was distracted by the crayons, or rather she was distracting herself while Alissa shook her head briefly at the comment. "No thank you."

She felt a bit bad, she didn't want to ruin a good time or make Sol feel bad. "Hey. It's not your fault and you didn't know so, its uh, what's that earth saying? Water under a bridge? If I got upset for things like that all the I'd be in pretty bad shape. Maybe you could tell us a bit about your order?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-06-22, 8:39 am

Sol nodded and paused for thought "Well, we're called Jedi. We practice the ways of The Force and follow the Jedi Code. It's similar to this planet's Knightly Code of Chivalry. A code of conduct we follow. I myself am a Master in my order. I've trained younglings at the academy and have taken on a few Padawan Learners." He thought back to his time on Coruscant before Order 66. He smiled. "There was this one little girl. She was a Twi-Lek. She was so curious she took my lightsaber and dismantled it just because she wanted to know the color of the wires. What was her name? Tali. It was Tali. Well Talina, we just called her Tali for short." He cocked his head to the side. "Well... I did. The other masters didn't approve of my interpersonal skills."

He looked over to Alissa and Pyria "What else would you like to know?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-06-26, 5:57 pm

Some of the terms were slightly confusing but Alissa understood the bulk of what he was trying to say which was the important thing at the end of the day. Jedi wasn't a term she heard before, though she had heard about knights of various kinds. Picturing Sol as a knight in her head wasn't too hard to imagine but he doubted he had rode a horse or any animal like it. It was possible though.

"Did you rescue any princesses then?" Pyria asked, becoming more interested in the story.

"It doesn't quite work that way in real life but close enough right?" Alissa mused. "Hm. We'll, I guess my question is Twi-Lek since I haven't heard of that race or a lightsaber."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-06-28, 5:40 pm

Sol smiled "A Twi-Lek is a humanoid species from my galaxy. Their skin color ranges the color of the rainbow. in stead of hair like you and I they have what's called Lekku. Their head tails. As for a lightsaber, that is the Jedi's weapon of choice. It can be used for both offense and defense." He pulled out his weapon from his belt and took out the power pack. "Each lightsaber is unique to the Jedi who carries it. This is mine." He set it on the table. "The power pack is out of it so it's quite safe. Her name is Izayoi."

Sol Survivor - Page 2 Sols%20Saber
((OOC: His blade is a bright yellow with a white core.))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-07-02, 12:48 pm

At the display of the device, the young Eldarian's girls eyes lit up in excitement. Sure she had seen swords of different kinds but there was something that struck out to her and the little girl wasn't exactly sure why. "That's cool! Can anyone become a Jedi?"

Alissa took a closer look at the weapon. "It's different. From the looks of it, its an energy weapon, and that pack you mentioned is the power source. What kind of energy does she use?" Naming one's weapon wasn't unheard of so she didn't add anything to that.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-07-02, 4:55 pm

Sol nodded, "Yes it's an energy weapon. It's specialized however. So not exactly like a normal energy blade." He set the power pack on the table. "This is a type of condensed energy matrix. This power pack will last for weeks without recharge." He took his weapon, replace the power pack and put it back on his belt. He looked to Pyria "Not everyone can become a Jedi. It takes a LOT of discipline and study. Most Younglings start early. Like 3 or 4 years old." He reached to his back and remembered he left it at the academy on Coruscant "Well I used to have a device that allowed me to measure another person's connection to the Force. However I left it in a place far from here."

The food server came back. "How is everything? You guys need a refill?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-07-13, 1:47 pm

Alissa had absolutely no idea what the Force was, but it did sound interesting. She could of course guess what it might be with what information she was given already but it would have been a inaccurate and incomplete picture. There were just simply so many power types it was hard to keep track of what was what and how they worked; heck half the ones on earth or more she had never heard of in her life until she came here.

"I think a little bit, thank you." Alissa said politely, moving her glass, while Pyria simply shook her small head a bit.

After that was done, she turned to Sol. "What is this Force you mentioned?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-07-13, 7:10 pm

Sol slid his glass over as well. Riona took both glasses and walked off. "Be right back."

Sol nodded and turned his attention back towards Alissa. His eyes grew reflective. "All that surround us is the foundation of life, the birthplace of what your science calls midi-chlorians, the foundation of what connects the Living Force and the Cosmic Force. When a living thing dies, all is removed. Life passes from the Living Force into the Cosmic Force and becomes one with it. One powers the other. One is renewed by the other. That is now my master explained it to me." He though a moment "Much like your Lion King's Circle of life. Now is some individuals this connection to the Living Force and the Cosmic Force is much stronger. We are able to manipulate these cosmic forces to do incredible things.

To illustrate his point he closed his eyes and reached out with the force. All the plates and silverware on the table began to hover. At first an inch or two then a few more. They began to revolve around one another moving faster and faster. The food on the plates were unmoved. Then just as soon as it started, it stopped. Everything settled down back in it's place.

He looked back to Alissa "The abilities granted to us by the Force. We under go years, decades of training to hone not only our abilities but the discipline that goes hand in hand with the responsibility of having such power."  He looked a bit sheepish for a moment. "Sorry, I tend to go on when i'm in 'Teacher Mode'."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-07-17, 1:47 pm

Alisa found the lecture interesting, even if she wasn't the most knowledgeable person when it came to these sorts of things she did know enough not to be completely clueless. Of course, cosmic energy of all things were a bit out of her knowledge range as it was for most people. From the sounds of it, the Force tapped into a small bit of it.

"A lot of these terms I haven't heard before, but they're very interesting."
Alissa said, thinking. "So its basically like a outsource being tapped into, where something like Ki is more internal power."

One could almost see the steam coming out of Pyria's head. "..I don't get it."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-07-28, 9:14 pm

Sol smiled. "It's not that we draw from the Force we are one with the Force. One of the Masters of my order calls it 'The Living Force'." He thought about it for a moment and looked to Pyria. "Think of us as Warrior, Monk, Wizards." Looking back to Alisa "There are many different views. Some Jedi interpret the Force in various ways. There are many different orders." He thought about it for a moment longer. "I suppose it's how this planet has different views on religion. The Christians have Methodists, Fundamentalists, Baptists and so on." He took a sip of his drink "Like them we have different orders. However we all follow the same code.

He closed his eyes "There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is The Force." He opened his eyes and smiled. "My order while we follow the code it's interpreted slightly different. Emotion, yet Peace. Ignorance, yet Knowledge. Passion, yet Serenity. Chaos, Yet Harmony. Death, yet The Force." He paused a moment and took another sip of water. "It sounds like an oversimplification, however we, my order believes that if you adhere too closely to the letter of the Code you are more susceptible to the lure of the Dark Side of The Force. We believe in the balance. You can't have one without the other." He then took a bite of his food.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-08-25, 12:11 am

Alissa was still listening, but by this time she had pulled out a small note pad and pen and began to write a few things down making mental notes in her head. The Force as she understood it did sound like a few things she heard, but at the same time it was something very unique. She wondered why she hadn't heard of this power before? Was it rare? Or maybe it wasn't apart of her galaxy? After all before she ended up here, her planet had been in the middle of nowhere..

"..Interesting. You know, I mostly do a lot of reading on mechanical and computer things but I always found this sort of thing fascinating to."
Alissa stopped scibbling her hastily made notes. "Does your Order have a name?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-09-17, 9:02 am

Sol dropped his gaze "I... don't have an order any more." He started to recall the events of Order 66. She shook his head out of it and looked back to Alissa. "So you say you study mechanics and computers? Well maybe you can help me with some repairs." He smiled regaining his composure.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-09-23, 9:13 pm

Alissa internally winced, she felt bad for touching on any possible old wounds. Luckily Sol was already ready to change the subject so it wouldn't be too awkward. "I probably can. Is there anything in particular you want me to take a look at?" She had mostly taught herself pretty much everything she knew but she'd love to have some type of formal training into things.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-10-01, 2:25 am

Sol laughed. "Maybe my piloting controls and sub-light drive systems. I have all the technical manuals if you want to look at them." He looked to Pyria "I also have some halo-games you can play while we work." Looking back to Alissa "We can go after we eat if you like. If you have time that is."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty2019-10-05, 8:42 pm

Alissa tried to keep a lid on her excitement at that news, it wasn't a opportunity that came everyday. "Really? I'd love too! It's not everyday I just get to read and dig into this kind of knowledge so thank you for letting me in on something like this. I'll make the best of it, and we aren't doing anything so going after is fine with me."

"Holo games?" Pyria questioned, tilting her head. "Are they holograms?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sol Survivor
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: San Francisco-
Jump to: