The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Business

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Just Business Empty
PostSubject: Just Business   Just Business Empty2017-06-22, 11:29 am

Just Business Final_Fantasy_XIV_by_woodfog7-1

Junia had done her part in pulling the strings so she could talk to Atsuko Minori and now was waiting on the outer edges of Heaven so to speak in a beauitufl mountain area. It was home of a lot of small towns and villages scattered around for people who liked this sort of enviroment, but it was also a very good place to train as well.

She was going to give the woman the offer and see what she thought of it after requesting for them to come. The good thing about being able to make multiple copies of herself is being able to be at multiple places at once.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Just Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Business   Just Business Empty2017-06-22, 11:55 pm

When Atsuko eventually arrived, it seemed like she'd just gotten done with training, judging by the workout clothing she was wearing, and the towel draped over her shoulders. As she walked up and spotted Junia, she waved casually. "Yo. What can I help you with... Junia? I get that right? One of the angels said you wanted to speak to me for some reason."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Just Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Business   Just Business Empty2017-06-23, 12:53 am

Junia turned to other woman when she arrived, but she had sensed them coming a bit earlier. "It's Junia, you have it right. Atsuko, its an pleasure to meet you. I'm the current Supreme Kai and currently I'm looking for students. To be precise, it would be learning how to tap into God Ki; not only will the people be a great deal stronger, but there are certain things you can do with it that normal Ki can't do."

"If you accept, besides the training you'll obviously get a second chance at life. The main reason I'm doing this is things were pretty dire for this Multiverse; this isn't something normally done but its different. We can't afford to get complacent with the peace considering how bad things could have been so this is the perfect time for getting fighters up for the task. I'm sure you probably heard of the Zodiac Gems, Animus and the like. And of course if you have any questions as well or need time to think it over, that's fine too."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Just Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Business   Just Business Empty2017-06-23, 1:28 am

By the end, Atsuko was staring at Junia with wide eyes. "...So... let me get this straight here. You want to bring me back to life, and teach me to utilize this 'God Ki', which sounds like it would put me on the same level as those 'Z-Fighters' I keep hearing about up here. That about sum it up?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Just Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Business   Just Business Empty2017-06-23, 1:50 am

Junia nodded a bit. "Correct more or less. Though truthfully, none of them have God Ki. If I had simply taught you that and not them, you'd have unfair advantage and leg up before they could catch up. You're not that far behind as is, from what I can tell."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Just Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Business   Just Business Empty2017-06-23, 2:18 am

Atsuko waved a hand dismissively. "No, I meant the ones... Goku and Vegeta. The Saiyans. I've heard they've been trading blows with Beerus lately. As for my strength... I don't even know where I stand compared to the heavy hitters out there. So really... why me, why now? I've been dead for... what, twelve years now?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Just Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Business   Just Business Empty2017-06-23, 2:42 am

"Yes, but Beerus was holding back massively. If Beerus took it remotely serious it would have been an absolute slaughter even in their Super Sayain four forms. And the other two that recently joined them, Matrix and Joseph Reaver are around the same level. As for you, a couple of reasons.
" She held up a hand, making a finger go down for each answer.

"For one its your personality. You have the right work ethic and more importantly the right mind set not to abuse what I will teach you. Second, I can sense the potential of people and being as old as I am gives me a fairly decent read of some things. If I simply taught you normally, with the right training you could get to the power I hinted at on your own; it would just take longer."

"Finally, as an Supreme Kai I do have the knowledge..or I guess burden depending on how you look at it in knowing a bit more about different versions of people. All the potential of what someone could be one day in the right conditions is laid bare, though I would also stress these different versions while similar are still their own people."

"In some bad time lines, two androids ravage the world as you and others rise to stop them and not only show a great deal of who you are, but your character. In another path, you don't seek fighting and thus another path is there. Within similar time line mentioned is a young girl named Katherine Hale. She is a young girl, sheltered, isolated and very little self esteem. Her father think she is worthless due to her blindness and that she was making up having phsyic powers. And yet..."

"And yet, in a decent amount of those time lines where she does not die far too young for her time, she not only plays a crucial role of a defender of earth, but becomes one of the strongest physics the universe has ever known. Even when she does die, her role and actions are always immensely important in those time lines. The world was harsh but due to that and the support of her friends she was able to realize a potential she'd never know she had. My point in telling you this is I can see a lot of things in the bigger picture. I decided on you for a reason, you have far more going for you then you realize."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Just Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Business   Just Business Empty2017-06-23, 2:56 am

Atsuko seemed to be mulling this over for a bit, before responding. "If I'm gonna do this, I have to know some things first. Namely... what does this mean for my son? Am I allowed to see him? Or do I have to pretend I'm still dead?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Just Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Business   Just Business Empty2017-06-23, 2:59 am

Junia shook her head. "Of course not. That would be cruel. While I would want and need you to train, you'd be more then welcome to spend time with your son."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Just Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Business   Just Business Empty2017-06-23, 9:47 pm

Atsuko nodded a bit. "So I get brought back to life and get to spend time with my son, and get once-in-a-lifetime training and get to fight with powerful people... yeah, I have no reason to say no to this."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Just Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Business   Just Business Empty2017-06-24, 12:04 pm

Junia smiled at that. "Good. It's settled. I'll get you out of here." She walked over to the younger woman placing a hand on their shoulder; Atsuko would feel a bit different as if lighter in some way but it had to do with coming back to life. Junia placed two fingers to her forehead with her other hand, and in the next moment they were gone.

(Both are out)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Business   Just Business Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Business
Page 1 of 1