The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nidalee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
j i n x

j i n x

Nidalee Empty
PostSubject: Nidalee   Nidalee Empty2016-02-20, 2:25 pm

Character Name: Nidalee
Nidalee Sample10

Powers: Having been raised in the jungle by a group of cougars, Nidalee has adapted a way to further thrive in such a remote area - Transfiguration. Her body changes into that of a Cougar, like the creatures that helped her survive. With this power comes the ability to communicate to wild animals as well. Although not everyone is friendly. 
Restrictions: Should for some reason Nidalee change into and out of her cougar form several times within a limited amount of hours, the huntress will need time to rest and regenerate her lost energy. While in this form there is no way to speak aside from her bestial language so engaging with another human/non-animal is difficult at best. 
History: Long after the devastating Rune Wars, Kumungu Jungle has always been a fascination among the treasure hunters of the world. Riddled with lost artifacts and forgotten wealth, treasure seekers often journey with the idea of coming back rich. But, more often than not, those hunters never returned; swallowed whole by the jungles law of kill or be killed. This was the same fate that befell Nidalee's treasure seeking parents. Their obsession with untapped wealth had brought them straight to their own demise; a disease inflicted upon them that destroyed their bodies and mind. Nidalee, being only a child, had stood there in awe, with little else to do but to watch as they succumbed to the illness. After, with a child's innocence, the girl ventured into the jungle further, lost and naive.  It was this naivety and pure childlike wonder that actually allowed Nidalee to survive. Beasts of the jungle took pity on her; eventually taking her in and teaching her just how fierce the law of nature is. Days passed to years and Nidalee continued to adapt quickly to the new lifestyle. She could contend with even the most dangerous monsters lurking in the jungle thanks to the lessons taught. With each passing day, the human girl grew more like a huntress than maiden; the magic that ran deep through the jungle's core eventually seeped through to her, granting her abilities that surpassed an average human. 

Last edited by j i n x on 2016-02-22, 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Nidalee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidalee   Nidalee Empty2016-02-20, 9:56 pm

Approved. Sorry for the wait, I read it earlier but just now got to it. Pic isn't showing for some reason. Do you use Photobucket?
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
j i n x

j i n x

Nidalee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidalee   Nidalee Empty2016-02-20, 10:15 pm

No, I don't use Photobucket but I did make a Spoiler with the links in it. If those don't work either, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Nidalee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidalee   Nidalee Empty2016-02-22, 4:14 am

The picture links don't work, actually. 403 Forbidden. Not sure why the pictures for Kindred worked fine when these aren't...
Back to top Go down
j i n x

j i n x

Nidalee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidalee   Nidalee Empty2016-02-22, 4:22 am

ehhhhhhhh I tried a different method. They all work for me regardless of the computer I use on my end so again, you'll have to let me know if this didn't work either.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Nidalee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidalee   Nidalee Empty2016-02-22, 4:23 am

Working now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nidalee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidalee   Nidalee Empty

Back to top Go down