The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kindred

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
j i n x

j i n x

Kindred  Empty
PostSubject: Kindred    Kindred  Empty2016-02-19, 7:50 pm

Character Name: Kindred 
 Kindred  00439fab04453d7ba77a5d1cc90065fc Kindred  Large Kindred  Large
Powers: Death - Together, Wolf and Lamb make a variant of the Reaper. Lamb takes the souls of courageous mortals who fall in battle, defending their beliefs. Wolf on the other hand is the gnashing teeth in the darkness, hunting mortals who try to escape their death. (( This doesn't mean they go around killing whatever they please and can't instant kill. ))   Mark of the Kindred - During battle, Wolf will designate various creatures and mortals for death as he deems them unworthy of death by Lamb's bow. These marks are often dangerous to both Wolf and Lamb but that's the thrill of the hunt.  
Restrictions: Neither are considered an instant killer. If Lamb should be injured or put out of commission for whatever cause, Wolf is also down. The Wolf cannot reach extreme distances away from Lamb, he is but a shadow to her. Anyone or anything with high enough senses (e.i. inhuman, enhanced in any way or immortal) can see Kindred regardless of their cloaking ability. 
Wolf: Lamb, tell me a story. 
Lamb: There once was a pale man with dark hair who was very lonely. 
Wolf: Why was it lonely? 
Lamb: All things must meet this man, so they shunned him. 
Wolf: Did he chase them all? 
Lamb: He took an axe and split himself in two right down the middle. 
Wolf: So he would always have a friend? 
Lamb: So he would always have a friend. 

The real story behind Kindred is rather a mystery. Neither will admit it, but their own creation eludes even them. Lamb recalls the story of the pale man but is that just a tale or a key component to their own story? None of it is relevant to them now though. All that matters is the hunt and sweet embrace of death. 

Admin
Sion Reaver

Kindred  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindred    Kindred  Empty2016-02-20, 12:48 am

Looks good so far, though a bit confused by the powers part. Like what does it do? It says takes the souls of fallen warriors, so does it mean going into a specific after life? Just want that cleared up and we'll get them approved.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
j i n x

j i n x

Kindred  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindred    Kindred  Empty2016-02-20, 1:46 am

Oh, I just noticed that you guys have it set up with different realms of after life lol sorry. There's really no specific after life that I can think of for Kindred. It would probably depend on the fallen they take. Like a murderer killed by either of them would go to Hell or a purgatory while a hero dedicated to his people would pass on into a glorified heaven or something. I've always just seen it, in my head, that she just helps end the life where it's suppose to end. Where it goes isn't their concern. If that makes any sense... Should that not work, then if you have suggestions, i'd be more than happy to hear them. c:
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Kindred  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindred    Kindred  Empty2016-02-20, 2:20 am

Okay, so we'll just say they automatically 'go where they're suppose to go' afterwards. As for people she hunts, given the nature of things here, its not out of the realm of possbility for maybe her job making sure the less then savory sort actually stay dead? Just running it by you.

Either way Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
j i n x

j i n x

Kindred  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindred    Kindred  Empty2016-02-20, 2:25 am

That all works for me. c: Wolf would enjoy hunting people over and over again I'm sure lol. I'm just glad you didn't think Kindred altogether was too overpowered. A lot of people think of death as an instant kill situation lol. Besides it's more for her story anyway, not like they'd be hunting anyone else's character. Like HEY YOU NEED TO BE DEAD. xD Anyway thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kindred  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindred    Kindred  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kindred
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: General Section :: Character Resources-
Jump to: