The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Year Hope Died

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2016-10-11, 12:13 am

Akiko paused, then giggled softly. "You know, young as you are, you're so responsible. Atsuko actually stopped by yesterday, asking similar questions. It depends on the training. If you can do it while avoiding her taking body blows, it should be fine. Sparring is likely out of the question, unless her partner can be relied on to avoid blows to the body. From what I know of Ki control, which isn't much I admit, her practicing reinforcing her body with Ki should benefit the baby as well. They would likely have a strong aptitude for Ki as well."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2016-10-13, 11:10 am

Gohan supposed that made sense, he didn't know too much about pregancy stuff. Which..speaking of something else to came to mind. "Oh! Before I forget, Bulma is pregnant too so I'll have to send you to her so she isn't working too hard. I'm not sure how far along she is but she isn't um, showing."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2016-10-13, 6:10 pm

Akiko blinked, opening her mouth in surprise for a moment, before sighing. "First Sarah, then Atsuko, now Bulma... is anyone else pregnant that you know of, Gohan? I'm going to be busy around here in a few months..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2016-10-16, 12:16 am

Gohan rubbed the back of his head. "Um..no, thankfully that I know of. Is there anymore doctors or anything here? I know you're good at your job but.." He was just worried she get stressed and burned out being one person.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2016-10-16, 12:37 am

Akiko smiled a bit weakly. "Not really... there are a few medical students in their early years, but I'm the only trained doctor here..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2016-10-21, 4:09 pm

Gohan opened his mouth, then closed it. He wasn't sure how to help, he wasn't an doctor and while he was very intelligent and gifted for his age, he was still young. Maybe Yumemi could help when things were done with her? There had to be others too. "The next time we go out..maybe we'll find some doctors or nurses, or just people that can heal." It was a hopeful bet, everyone was scattered at the moment so who knew.

"Um..not sure what else to say. I think maybe figure out some way to help continue the students training? You're only one person so you can't be a full doctor and do this..." He paused thinking. "Unless, I guess it slows down enough but I don't want you to burn yourself out."

Ironic him saying that.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2016-10-21, 5:55 pm

"Likewise, Gohan. You're taking on a lot of responsibilities yourself, far more than a boy your age should. I realize that it's necessary, that you are the only one who can teach others to use Ki the way you do, but it doesn't sit well with me. I know you are strong, and have plenty of energy considering your age, but please, don't push yourself too hard. Make sure you get enough rest, eat well, things like that. Feel free to stop by if you need anything." She smiled, placing a hand on his head gently, ruffling his hair a bit. "That includes advice, or even just someone to talk to. And I expect you to follow my medical advice." Her smile seemed... almost threatening for some reason, despite the fact that her tone remained light and friendly.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2016-10-23, 12:34 am

Gohan who had fought vicious Sayains, hired elite thugs and a feared space tyrant who sold planets as casually as one sold bottle caps felt a hint of fear at those words. Maybe because it reminded him a bit of his mom and that was a woman even his dad didn't want to make upset. Though to also be fair it was also probably also in part of who he was.

"Y-yes ma'm, I mean Akiko." He corrected. "It's just I have a really hard time sitting still..and when I'm busy I don't have to think about things.." The demi Sayain mumbled the last part. He didn't have to think about his dead family and friends, the state of the world or having to fight two scary androids. Gohan never wanted to fight like that. He had some interest, but not with life and death battles. He wasn't his dad.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2016-10-23, 1:25 pm

That threatening air went away as Akiko moved her hand to his shoulder, kneeling down so she was on his level. "I understand, Gohan... and remember, if you ever need to talk about things, I'm here. But I get the feeling I'm not the only one. Atsuko and Vargus can help as well. I assume Bulma can, but she seems pretty busy most of the time. And Garnet may not be an adult you can seek advice from, she's a girl around your age, who has also lost her whole family overnight. Ignis is only a year younger than you as well, and has lost her father. You three can probably help each other." She paused, then chuckled softly.

"You'll also have a small army of children looking up to you soon enough. Karin for one, and the children of Atsuko, Sarah, and Bulma. You're going to have more responsibility than you are likely comfortable with, so don't be afraid to seek help."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2016-10-24, 12:44 pm

Gohan mentally groaned, he wasn't sure how to feel about it. On one hand he was happy others might look up to him, on the other hand it would be more work. He had always wanted a little brother or sister but as the old saying went 'be careful what you wish for'.

"Thank you. I think I will do that.."
Then an idea hit him. "Oh, before I forget. Bulma said there was a man named Solomon who was a doctor but he's a bit out of date. Maybe he could help since it won't take as much to bring him up to speed. If I find them, I can bring him to you."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2016-10-24, 6:19 pm

Akiko smiled a bit. "Well, a trained doctor is still a trained doctor. Teaching him new techniques and operations is much easier than starting from scratch. It sounds like he's not here, or simply keeps to himself though. If you find him, I'd love the help."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2016-10-29, 10:13 am

"I think he is from what she said, but I don't know. Anyway I'm going to go check on Vargus and Atsuko. Do you need anything else before I go?" Gohan made a mental note to ask Vivian where he could find this Solomon person and what he looked like.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2016-10-29, 10:21 am

Akiko shook her head, smiling. "No, I'm good Gohan, but thank you. Remember, feel free to stop by if you need anything, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2016-10-30, 2:22 am

Gohan nodded, then silently left out the door to go find his students. After the update about Atsuko's condition he had to plan for things. The only bad thing for sure was the fact both she and Sarah were pregnant so serious training would be off limits for a few months, and then a bit of time after. Earth was pretty good with getting women back on their feet shortly after these days but a lot of those things they had taken for granted had been lost.

Once he found Atsuko's room, he knocked. He hoped he didn't wake her up. After her was Vargus and Sarah to find.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2016-11-14, 8:23 pm

"...Gohan?" A door had opened behind Gohan, and Rua was standing there, looking subdued as usual. She was carrying Karin, and Ignis was fidgeting next to her, frowning a bit at the ground. "Are you looking for Atsuko?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2016-11-15, 2:40 am

Gohan was a bit surprised Rua had sneaked behind him. He could also sense Garnet, who was just behind them. It made sense she would hang around Rua if she wasn't with Akiko. Akiko was just someone Garnet had latched onto due to helping her through a tough time, and Rua was in a sense the only other living connection she had to her deceased family.

"Uh..yeah. I just wanted to talk to them."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2016-12-10, 3:34 pm

Rua nodded, shifting a bit. "She's in that room that they are turning into a training room. I think she was going to gather others as well...." She paused for a moment. "You all... are training to beat the androids, right? Do you think you can do it?" At this, Ignis seemed to start paying attention, her usual disinterest cracking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2016-12-15, 6:53 pm

Gohan didn't answer right away, he wasn't good at lying but he didn't want to be doom and gloom. He could do it, eventually but it was going to take time. "Yeah..just not alone. It's going to take some time but I think we can do it." It took some time for some of his fallen friends to reach their level so he didn't expect himself or his would be students to jump there over night, never mind beyond.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2017-01-14, 3:04 pm

Rua seemed to think about that a bit. "Do... do you mind if we sit in on the training? Just... watch? I want to... to see for myself. That you all can do it... can destroy those monsters..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2017-01-14, 11:09 pm

Gohan felt Rua wanted to see this for other reasons as well, but he understood where she was coming from. Even Garnet was looking at him curiously, but he couldn't really read the young girl too much right now at that moment.

He wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not.

"Yeah of course you can. I just, um, have to get Vargus and Atsuko and you four can watch on the side of things." Hopefully it would help Rua in some way.

Between Atusko and Vargus, the former had the highest energy level. There were other energy levels but they seemed to be the strongest in this settlement more or less.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2017-01-14, 11:15 pm

Rua nodded. "Well like I said, Atsuko was gathering people willing to fight, and they are going to meet in the training room. So just heading there should work..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2017-01-14, 11:29 pm

Gohan simply nodded before heading towards the training room, Garnet followed behind but stood close to Rua, almost clinging to the older woman. She almost couldn't help it; Rua was the closes thing the young girl had to her past and ever since it was revealed she knew her father, she had clung to them.

It wasn't too long before Gohan reached the room, he wasn't sure if Atsuko was successful with finding anyone but he would find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2017-01-14, 11:39 pm

Vargus was already in the room, doing stretches to limber up. Sarah was in the room, sitting off to the side, seeming unsure of herself. It seemed Atsuko was already back, and was doing laps around the room. She looked a little irritated... and was moving at a speed that couldn't be seen by anyone but Vargus, Rua, and Gohan; even then, only Gohan could track her accurately.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2017-01-15, 5:33 pm

Gohan wasn't sure how he was going to do this.

He had never trained anyone in his life and his only experience was with Piccolo, something that while effective wouldn't be a good idea in this case nor did he want to. The good news was Atsuko and Vargus at least were already trained fighters, its just they didn't have the energy type that was needed for the upcoming threats.

Only one who wasn't a fighter was Sarah who seemed not too confident in herself, it reminded Gohan a little bit of himself. "Sorry for taking so long, got distracted. But first, Atsuko are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty2017-01-15, 5:38 pm

Atsuko slowed to a more reasonable pace, grumbling a bit. "I had hoped more people would be willing to fight, but it seems it's just us..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   The Year Hope Died - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Year Hope Died
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next