The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-14, 10:25 pm

Anya, however, knew that Mary was completely serious. She simply nodded. "If I'm lying, then I would deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-14, 10:28 pm

Gauging Anya's sincerity, Mary couldn't see any signs she wasn't telling the truth - not that she knew what to look for. Satisfied, she reluctantly let go of Ib and stepped up to the door. "So I just... step through?" She asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-14, 10:33 pm

Anya nodded. "That's it. You'll appear back in your room, with the other me, and she will take you back to where Garry and Ib are. Ib will wake up shortly after."
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-14, 10:43 pm

Accepting this information, Mary gave Ib an uncertain glance, which was returned with a smile slightly more confident than the girl in question felt. Taking a deep breath, Mary stepped through the door quickly and without time for hesitation - much like her entry into her 'house' in the Sketchbook.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-14, 10:50 pm

Mary would suddenly find herself standing in her room, next to her painting, with a smiling Anya in front of her. "Welcome back honey. How are you feeling now? I'm certain the connection between you and the painting is severed, but I want to make sure you are feeling okay before we go check on Ib and Garry."
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-14, 10:59 pm

Mary paused. Now that Anya mentioned it, she felt... weird. Like part of her was missing. An analogy that might have been used if she were more socially graced would be like waking up to find you've always had a third arm that you never thought about, and now it's gone. "I'm... alright. It's... weird. Something's missing."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-14, 11:02 pm

Anya nodded a bit. "That's to be expected. You've always been connected to the painting, so it's natural that the lack of that would be felt. It will likely feel strange for awhile, but it won't last forever. And you can certainly distract yourself by enjoying your new life, right?" She offered Mary her hand again. "Now let's go wake up Ib, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-14, 11:05 pm

Instantly, her expression went from bewildered to ecstatic and she nodded enthusiastically, "Yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-14, 11:44 pm

Anya took Mary's hand, leading her back to Garry and Ib from memory. Upon reaching them, Anya dispersed the transparent barriers she had placed around them, and knelt next to Ib, placing her hands gently on her body and closing her eyes. Slowly, Ib's chest would begin to rise and fall once more, and a bit of color would return to her skin. She was malnourished when she had passed, and even now she would be weak and unwell; it wasn't too serious, however. Something that Ib would easily recover from with rest and eating well. Something she was sure her parents would provide. Once Ib's body was revived, all that remained was calling her soul back. It took only a moment, and as Anya felt Ib's soul returning to her body, she smiled, motioning for Mary to come over as she brushed Ib's hair from her face. "Welcome back, Ib..."
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-15, 12:18 am

The girl shifted, making to sit up only to wince and fall flat. Her eyes, which had been utterly dull and lifeless, became alert and darted about the room. Any other actions were put on hold while an utterly euphoric Mary glomped her. Again. It wasn't unpleasant, though. Far from it. She made to say something... but all that came out was a half-strangled gasp. She was so thirsty! Swallowing, and wincing - it was like someone poured sand in her mouth - the girl's smile turned into a small frown of disappointment. Mary, concerned, immediately turned to Anya. "What's wrong with her? Did you do something wrong?"

Last edited by Aeir / Number III on 2014-10-15, 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-15, 12:35 am

Anya shook her head softly, a glass of water materializing in her hand. She gently lifted Ib into a sitting position, bringing the glass to her lips and tipping it back a bit. "Here, Ib... drink slowly, don't rush it... and no, Mary, I didn't do anything wrong. I told you Ib would not be feeling well. She has been laying here for a good while, without anything to eat or drink. She'll be fine, Mary. Here, help her drink, I have a bit more healing I can do." Namely, to try and strengthen her muscles a bit, as they had surely atrophied a bit by now.
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-15, 12:47 am

Marry hummed as she followed Anya's instruction, eagerly taking the cup and tilting it forward. However, she was a bit too eager and Ib's eyes had just enough time to widen in minor panic before her she nearly choked on a rush of incoming water, which promptly spilled down her chin. Startled, Mary dropped the cup and the rest of it spilled onto the floor. "Ah... oops." Ib leveled an even stare at her, and Mary blushed, "I'm sorry, Ib."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-15, 12:52 am

Anya glanced over, and giggled lightly, creating another glass of water. "Here. More slowly, Mary. Ib's throat will be sore, so she can't drink very quickly. In a moment she should be able to hold it and drink herself, but for now, just take it easy."
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-15, 1:08 am

Nodding, Mary took the second glass and returned to pouring it for Ib, more carefully this time.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-15, 1:14 am

By the time Ib finished the second glass, she would feel strength returning to her body. She would still feel weak, but would be able to walk with a bit of help. "There. That should do for now. Garry will take more time to heal, but I will take good care of him until he's better. Now, all that's left for you two right now, is to take Ib home to her parents, and for Mary to meet everyone at the orphanage.... though I suspect you two don't want to part so soon just yet, even if it is temporary. Is there anything you two would like to do before we go?"
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-15, 1:52 am

Ib shook her head, she couldn't imagine anything worth staying in this gallery any long in order to do. Conversely, Mary's thoughts were cycling at a rapid rate through all the things she'd imagined doing with a friend... balanced against the fear she had of the gallery. Ultimately, the fear won out, and she also shook her head - but then she caught sight of Garry and a thought entered her head. "My doll! Can we get my doll? She's kept me company so long and... I don't want her to..."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-15, 1:55 am

Anya smiled. "Of course. Come on, we'll go back to your room and you can grab anything you feel you want to keep." She gently picked Ib up, cradling her in one arm as she'd done before with Mary, and took Mary's hand with her free hand just after putting another transparent barrier around Garry. "Alright, altogether now, we'll go back to your room to get your doll and anything else you wish to bring." She had considered teleporting, but she wasn't sure how that would affect the gallery; wouldn't be good to cause it to collapse or something.
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-15, 2:31 am

Nodding, albeit with some uncertainty, Mary lead Anya back through the sketchbook - sloppily drawn shooting stars rushed passed instead of music, prompting Ib to stare at them in wonder - and into her home. There wasn't really much worth keeping there. She grabbed her doll and her diary, then turned to regard her portrait.

Pointedly, as to try and conceal her uncertainty, she turned back to Anya. "Okay... I'm ready."

Last edited by Aeir / Number III on 2015-01-12, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-15, 2:38 am

Anya just smiled, another white door appearing. When she stepped through it with Ib and Mary, they were standing in front of a home; one Ib would recognize. "Now Ib, it's your decision here. Do you want your parents to know what happened, or to just think that you got sick? If you want them to just believe you are sick, I'll put you to bed and can alter their memories slightly so that they remember bringing you home from the gallery."
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-15, 3:13 am

Ib thought about it for a few moments while Mary stood in awe of the world around them, utterly stilled by the sights and sounds. "No... it's fine. It's fine. I don't want to hurt them."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-15, 3:24 am

Anya smiled a bit at that. "It wouldn't hurt them, sweety. You don't need to worry about that. I know it's a bit of a big decision for you, but it is your decision, and I want you to make it based on what you want. On whether or not you want them to know what happened in that gallery."
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-15, 3:41 am

The girl shook her head again, doing her best to meet Anya's gaze evenly. "No. I... don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-15, 3:44 am

Anya nodded softly. "Alright dear. Let's get you in bed then." Walking through another materializing doorway, they were now in Ib's bedroom. Anya motioned for them to be quiet, as she moved and gently laid Ib in bed, tucking her in. "There... comfortable, Ib?"
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-15, 3:56 am

Ib nodded as Mary was once again taken by awe, though this time she was much more energetic about it - spiraling about to and thro as she took in her surroundings. "This is Ib's room?" She asked, rhetorically. Ib nodded simply, grabbing one of many rabbit plushies in her room by the bed and holding it close to her chest. "It's so colorful! And full! Nothing like mine..."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty2014-10-15, 4:04 am

Anya glanced to Mary then. "Well, you'll have a new room soon, Mary, and you'll be able to decorate it however you like." She turned back to Ib, and patted her hand lightly. "You get some rest, Ib. When you wake up in the morning, your parents will have no memory of you being gone. They will think everything has been normal. I'll have to work some things to make sure there is no evidence you were gone, but that won't be a problem." She paused, and leaned in to whisper to her. "I can't guarantee that you won't have any nightmares, but I will do my best to prevent them from coming too often. Just remember this, Ib. You are free of that place, it won't ever hurt anyone ever again, and you can move forward now, along with Mary and Garry. You're safe now. And if you ever need me, I'll always be listening, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]   Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wither, Whither [AU] [Private, Join-Requests Allowed]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next