The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Goes Around, Comes Around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2016-06-17, 11:21 pm

This confused Kamaury greatly, but she was trying to think of his reasonsing. "If its as you say then Sei, will the people that bother you stop if you keep your current course of action?" It wasn't a trap question or anything like that, she was geuinely asking and everyone would know it.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2016-06-18, 12:17 am

Sei tensed slightly, sighing. "...With my current course of action... it'll probably get worse before it get's better."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2016-06-26, 9:50 pm

"I cannot understand then." It confused Kamaury and..annoyed her. "Sei, if you won't do it for yourself then do t for those around you. It upsets your mother and the others, myself included. I'm not sure what your motive is, perhaps you're just a gentle person that hates hurting others. In that case the are ways to disable people without causing as much harm."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2016-06-26, 10:16 pm

Sei groaned heavily, rubbing his eyes a bit. "It... you don't understand, it..." He paused, and then his head thudded onto the table. "It's embarrassing..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2016-07-03, 1:51 am

Kamaury paused. "You're correct. I don't understand why its embarrassing to you."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2016-07-03, 3:07 am

Sei let out a long-suffering sigh, before lifting his head from the table and palming it. "Training someone to fight is pretty hands-on, Kamaury...."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2016-07-05, 7:36 pm

This didn't make any thing less confusing. "It's my understanding that training doesn't require that much contact, at least nothing too much that should embarrass you."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2016-07-05, 7:53 pm

Sei groaned loudly. "You all always get to close, and move around too much!"

Rinko burst into laughter, while Akiko tried to stifle a laugh of her own. It suddenly occurred to them what his problem was.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2016-07-05, 8:15 pm

Kamaury wasn't sure what to say to that. "I see. If your embarassment is stronger then your desire to defend yourself it would be an issue."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2016-07-05, 8:36 pm

Sei paused, and sighed heavily. "No, it's... just hard to deal with..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2016-07-05, 10:29 pm

"Then you'll have to decide what you want to do, Sei. We have to do things in life we don't like or aren't comfortable with but we do them because they need to be done. I'll let you think on it."
Kamaury got her plate to put them away but made sure to clean them up.

She turned to to Akiko clasping her hands waiting at attention. "May I use one of your rooms? I feel the need to rest for now."

There was no since brooding about things but you couldn't simply 'get over' a bomb like that when it came to losing someone. He had known something had happened as he hadn't ever seen them since but at least he took comfort she was likely safe and okay where ever she was. Now he had no such illusions about what her ultimate fate.

Ignorance wasn't just bliss.

Garnet was sleeping on the couch which he had let her, there was no need for her to be awake.

At the moment he was simply waiting for Vargus, instead of all just attacking and hoping for the best they'd have some sort of plan. More importantly, he'd likely have useful information on their target even if some or a lot may have been out of ate.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2016-07-24, 7:10 pm

Akiko blinked, a little surprised. Hadn't Kamaury just woken up from a nap? "Um, of course. Second door on the right down the hall is the guest bedroom."

~~~~~

"I'm surprised it took you this long to ask to talk to me about this. After that initial talk, Enma and Victoria both called me within a few days..." Vargus walked in, and made himself comfortable sitting in one of the larger chairs nearby. "...Then again... by the sounds of it, you were closest with Rua."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2016-08-14, 1:27 pm

Levante turned to his old friend. "Rua..was my first love." He admitted. "When she had left, I was comforted at least with the fact was with someone she was happy with. But it turned out that wasn't the case.I can't help but wonder if she felt the same way, but was unable to say it. But that doesn't matter anymore. It just took me a bit to regather myself is all old friend."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2016-08-14, 7:08 pm

Vargus paused, chuckling weakly. "So it seems we both missed out on our first loves then. Though at least it seems it was outside of your control. I'm fairly sure that if I'd spoken up about my feelings back then... well, hindsight, I guess." He shook his head. "So, what did you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2016-08-15, 12:49 am

Levante turned fully to his friend. "If he is as dangerous as you say, then its best for a plan. As much as I relish the rush of battle, I'm no fool. And that aside, I have people I need to come back home too. It's the height of irresponsibility not to make sure you aren't taken care of when in a dangerous situation when you have people to go back home to."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2016-12-10, 4:04 pm

Vargus crossed his arms, sighing. "Aldran was always strong, and I can only imagine he's even stronger now. His biggest advantage is his defenses, though his offensive capabilities are not to be taken lightly. He likely still has the Bands of Balance, don't see why he wouldn't. He will absorb any kind of energy, including kinetic energy, or magic based attack and turn it into strength, but it makes him more susceptible to physical blows. To counteract this, he has a talisman that creates a thin barrier around his body that blocks physical matter from passing through it. The downside is it slows him down when active. Which is why he has a ring that allows him to teleport rapidly, though the loud crack it makes means he can't sneak up on you with it, at least." He shook his head a bit.

"Enough blunt force will eventually break through the barrier that protects him from physical blows, but then he has a belt that allows him to go intangible at will for brief moments. Add in that he's quite skilled at blocking and deflecting with his weapons, and he's not easy to hit. So every blocked, deflected, or shielded attack will make him stronger, as well as any successful hit. On top of this, he will be using magic to enhance himself further over time, and his weapons carry a poison that enhances their effectiveness against non-humans. Fighting Aldran is a race against time. We have to overwhelm his defenses and take him down before he can get too powerful."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2016-12-23, 11:14 am

Levante was less then pleased about the news, while he certainly normally relished a challenge this time was different; he simply wanted this man dead and underground. This news would make that much harder then it had to be, but he didn't care what cheap tricks the man had.

"That's quite a powerful tailsman, did he make it himself?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2017-01-14, 2:50 pm

Vargus shook his head. "No, some mage made it... or so he said. Knowing what I know of him now, I wouldn't be surprised if he took it off the corpse of a Non-Human he killed. Now... I need to know what we have going for us. Who is going to be involved in this fight. I know you, myself, Victoria, and Enma are fighting, but is it just us? Furthermore, I don't actually know what Victoria and Enma are capable of. You're the only one I've ever seen fight."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2017-01-15, 6:14 pm

"I'm not certain. There is Damon and Terra but I'd rather keep them out of it. As for Victoria, we're very similar though in her case she's a better gun specalist and equipment in general. If need me, I'll see about my contacts getting her the apporiate tools for the job, assuming she doesn't do it on her own already. Enma..is a bit harder to explain. It would best to see for yourself and maybe spar with them briefly." Levante mused. "Still..it seems strange where such a powerful item came from. Bands of Balance sounds like something that is one of a kind."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2017-01-15, 6:21 pm

"I wouldn't know, honestly. That's simply what he always called them... and yes, I'd like to keep Damon and Terra out of it. They still have Chris to raise, I don't want them risking it." He sighed a bit. "I never once thought I'd be setting out to kill the man I once called a friend... but with everything he's done...."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2017-01-18, 2:03 pm

Levante had a feeling the items were divine in nature, but even if true it likely hadn't belonged to any deity at the time. Vargus former friend may have been strong, but there was no way he was even beating the weakest deity. "Life does seem to like throwing us those curve balls with the words 'Fuck you' written on them to our forehead."

There was nothing for it. He couldn't help but wonder if Rua hadn't stayed with him, if she ended up with Vargus she'd probably still be alive as well. Nothing he could do to change the past so there was no use fretting over it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2017-01-18, 2:40 pm

Vargus nodded slightly. "...Are you going to be alright, Levante? I've seen how you can be at times when your emotions are running wild. Considering the situation... are you going to be able to keep yourself calm and not be reckless while fighting Aldran?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty2017-01-23, 10:18 am

Levante shook his head. "Don't worry. Despite how I can act at times, I do know when its time to put my emotions to the side and focus on the job. Being over emotional will not only get you killed, but more importantly those I care for. A lesson I had to learn long ago."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Goes Around, Comes Around
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: