The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Goes Around, Comes Around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-04-19, 3:02 am

Nayuki was quiet for a moment, before she latched onto Ryoko and climbed out of her mothers lap, taking what she seemed to feel was her rightful place... on Ryoko's shoulders. "Gotta go fatht!" It was this, that Sei walked in on.

"...Oh... I get it, it's cause of your hair. Sonic the Hedgehog." He sat down between Kamaury and his mother as she took her seat. The look on her face as she was toying with her phone worried him a bit though. What on earth did she have planned?
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-04-21, 7:19 pm

Ryoko just laughed. "Of course!" She made sure Nayuki was 'secured' before taking her for a short ride, though be more out in the backyard and such since she didn't want to run around her mother's house. It was little things she had picked up, since her old up bringing manners and customs hadn't really been something she had been raised with. It was changing though.

If Kamaury was at all concerned by Rinko, she didn't show it at all. Instead her gaze fell on the picture of that woman Rinko mentioned before, Clara? Though there were two people she hadn't seen yet, a woman with black hair and red eyes in a kimono along with a pale little girl. The former's face was rather expressive while the later's was a bit more blank. Was that how she looked? She wasn't sure.

"How are these two Akiko? I know about Clara."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-04-21, 7:56 pm

Akiko blinked, looking at the picture. "Ah! Those are Kagura and Kanna. They are technically guests of Clara's, but she's practically adopted them. It's rather cute. Kagura likes to pretend she sticks around purely for Clara's benefit, due to some sort of debt. Everyone knows she actually likes her new family. Kanna's just a sweetheart, if a bit quiet." She laughed softly, before standing. "So, let me grab that cheesecake and cut everyone a slice before you go."

After Akiko went to do so, Rinko suddenly slipped her phone in front of Sei's face, showing him the picture of him, Nayuki, and Kamaury cuddled up on the couch. His face went red and he sputtered. "Mom!"

"What? You're adorable!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-04-21, 8:44 pm

Kamaury went over to see the picture again, she thought it would be something new but seemed like Rinko just wanted to show Sei that picture for himself. The comment did make her curious about something. "What about me Rinko? I'm curious, am I adorable to?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-04-21, 8:50 pm

Rinko giggled a bit. "Well, I meant the three of you are adorable, but yes, Kamaury, you are.... isn't she, Sei?"

"MOM!"

"What? You don't think Kamaury is adorable?"

"That's not what I said!"

"Then what are you saying?"

"I'm not saying anything!"

"You're saying something."

"I refuse!" By this point, Sei was shrinking in his chair and Rinko was nose-to-nose with him, leaning over his chair, gripping the arms of it. Suddenly, she straightened, seemingly perfectly calm again.

"Well, Kamaury, I'm sure you're curious what Sei thinks, but it seems he's being stubborn."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-04-23, 4:38 pm

Kamaury watched the exchange passively, her face not giving much of anything away. It wasn't until they finished did actually do anything before going over to see and giving him what she thought was a comforting hand on his shoulder before releasing her hold.

"Sei is uncomfortable and I don't wish to push them aside. Actions speak for themselves, that's all I ever need from someone then their words."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-04-23, 5:02 pm

Rinko blinked, then just smiled. "You really are a wonderful person, Kamaury. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

"Er... Kamaury... what are my actions saying then?" He really hoped she wasn't interpreting his reluctance to answer as a dislike for her appearance. Quite the opposite, really...
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-04-23, 7:17 pm

"I have ideas, but I'll keep it to myself until you're comfortable."
She turned to Rinko, tilting her head slightly as she often did. "What do you mean? I haven't even done anything."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-04-23, 8:52 pm

Rinko just laughed. "Not that you're aware of, but that makes it all the better. Just keep being you, Kamaury." She went to help Akiko, while Sei cleared his throat.

"Uh... I'd rather know what you think, Kamaury... it's not that I'm uncomfortable, I'm just... you know... embarrassed..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-04-25, 1:52 am

"I think you so find me adorable but are too shy. Or don't but don't risk hurting my feelings. If the later, please do not worry. I do not take offense easily and its a opinion we can't help.
" She looked at him intently with those bright purple eyes of hers, taking a slight step closer. "May I ask you something? Why does my presence seem to throw you off?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-04-25, 3:36 am

Sei's blush deepened, but he couldn't back out of this. He may be embarrassed, but he had no intention of letting Kamaury think he had a negative opinion of her. "Okay... full disclosure... I think you are... r-really beautiful... ridiculously so. And I'm nervous and awkward because I... I find you really attractive... sorry..." He figured she wouldn't be mad, she didn't seem the type. But he knew she was going to reject him in some way. It wasn't like he'd confessed to her or anything, but at the same time... he really didn't see her viewing him the same way he viewed her.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-04-25, 3:53 am

Once again Kamaury lapsed into silence as she typically did when thinking heavily on something before speaking up. "Thank you. But Sei, please understand I'm not like you and Rinko. I don't 'feel' attraction or any of those things like most normal humanoids. I can form emotional bonds however, which is what I seem to be doing now. I have enjoyed getting to know all of you, as its been the most pleasant memory I can recall. I like the company of you and Nayuki a great deal. You're a very kind young man Sei."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-04-25, 4:04 am

Sei gave a weak smile. Well, it wasn't the kind of rejection he'd expected, but it was one nonetheless. "I... understand, Kamaury. I really enjoy your company too. And I'll try not to let my attraction to you cause you any problems, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-04-27, 12:14 pm

"It's all right. We cannot help what we are or aren't attracted to and I'm not that easy to make uncomfortable. My experience is limited in many respects but I do know enough about that." Kamaury wondered if she upset him by her comment, she wasn't sure. "I hope I did not upset you, that's not something I want."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-04-27, 7:23 pm

Sei shook his head. "You're fine, Kamaury, I'm not upset." It was really true; he hadn't expected anything, after all. "I'm just kind of awkward in general, honestly." That... was also true.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-05-16, 1:37 pm

"I see."

She didn't know too much about these things, but she had experience from second hand information about people but granted it wasn't the best. "I have been told I am awkward too, or perhaps 'off'. I'm not too sure but it doesn't matter. You all like me as I am, and I suspect is the same for those close to you."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-05-16, 3:57 pm

"Quite right!" Rinko and Akiko had returned, setting plates of cheesecake down in front of the both of them. "Here you go. I'm betting you'll love it Kamaury."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-05-23, 11:35 am

Kamaury didn't respond since Rinko's declaration had distracted the young woman enough to lose whatever train of thought she had previously. When the cheesecake was sat down, she curiously look it over, taking her fork and taking a experimental bite.

She blinked, taking it in before having another bite. Surprisingly or not she smiled faintly as she ate, Kamaury was really enjoying the food, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-05-23, 3:07 pm

Sei grinned a little bit as he glanced sideways at Kamaury while eating his own slice. He was glad she was enjoying it... but also he really liked it when she smiled. Rinko was of a similar mind, while Akiko was beaming. "Do you like it, Kamaury?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-05-27, 9:43 pm

"Immensly. Thank you." Kamaury didn't really notice Sei or much else since the food had her properly distracted from much of anything else at the moment.

"She's adorable. Can we keep her guys?"
Ryoko teased a bit from the side lines, of course she already knew she'd like her mother's cooking or specfically the cheesecake. The only way you wouldn't like it is if someone didn't like sweets in her opinion.

While distracted, the last words caught Kamaury's attention as her head once again tilted. "..Keep me? I do not entirely understand. However, if its all right I would very much like to learn to make this myself. I do know how cook so I am no stranger to the task."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-05-27, 10:31 pm

"Well, unfortunately, until further notice, she's with us. So no, you can't keep her." Rinko sounded rather proud, while Sei just rolled his eyes. "If you insist, you'll have to beat Sei in a naked wrestling match." Sei was suddenly choking on a piece of cake as he sputtered, while Rinko casually continued. "If he loses, of course, I reserve the right to challenge you myself. I'm rather fond of her."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-05-27, 10:53 pm

Ryoko looked at the two sideways and grinned, almost cat-like. "I don't know. That really sounds like a fantasy Sei came up with. I'm impressed Sei, you've gotten pretty bold."

"Please stop. Sei looks flustered as is." Kamaury had interjected when it seemed like the two women's comment were going to make young Sei have a heart attack.

"Ah, all right, all right. Didn't know you were protective of him already." Ryoko chuckled, a bit amused.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-05-27, 11:25 pm

Sei caught his breath, and smiled weakly at Kamaury. "Thanks Kamaury... you don't need to do that though, I'm used to the teasing, and it doesn't bother me. It's the people at school that bother me."

"Sei, have they been bothering you again?!" Rinko's sudden shift in tone made Sei jump.

"Nope! Not at all, everything is fine!" He wasn't a good actor under pressure, it seemed... or at least, when it came to his mother.

"Mhm... I'm sure." She dropped it for now... she'd keep an eye on things though.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-06-05, 1:44 pm

Ryoko didn't say anything but that was because it was one of those times she was thinking. It pissed her off whenever anyone picked on her extended family. Bullies tended to come and go when it came to Sei, maybe it was time for a different approach.

Idly, Kamaury continued to eat before she spoke up once again.

"If you wish, Sei, I would be happy to teach you how to defend yourself. Though my knowledge is limited, it is my experience that bullies typically only pick on easy targets. So if you learn to defend yourself even a little, they will eventually leave you alone since its more trouble then its worth even if they beat you. Me and Rinko or your other friends cannot always be around."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty2016-06-05, 9:45 pm

Sei blinked a bit. "Um... n-no, I'm fine... thank you though..." Rinko frowned at that.

"He's rejected the same offer from myself, Ryoko, and even Clara in the past. I'm not sure why though..."

"Look, I just... I can handle it, okay? I appreciate the thought from everyone, but... I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Goes Around, Comes Around
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: