The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All In All

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

All In All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 1:09 am

Kaori stiffened for a moment, but didn't turn to look at him. "I don't care." The cat simply looked at him with intelligent, and even calculating, eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 1:18 am

The cat gave Emanulle a odd feeling but he couldn't place it. Was it just a normal cat? He couldn't say either way or not for now so just left it alone. Even if there was something more to it, it wasn't like the cat or Kaori was going to tell him.

After being silent for a moment and letting the time pass, he finally spoke. "This a favorite spot of yours to get away?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 1:30 am

Kaori glanced at him briefly. "No." She didn't seem like she was going to elaborate, but at least she wasn't telling him to leave, or just leaving herself.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 2:00 am

Emanulle noticed the short responses, seemed she wasn't much of a talker from observations so far. That made things a bit harder. Not for the fact while Emanulle did have social skills he wasn't a huge talker unless there was a subject that fascinated him a lot or stimulated. Talking to Kaori was more of a one sided conversation and he wasn't really the type to talk on end about himself or things normally.

Still, first time for everything. It wouldn't be the first or last time he was out of his element.

"I kind of felt we had a awkward start." Emanulle began to began. "I'm not going to ask you spill your life story, now if ever at all. We just met. I would like to get know you a bit more. If that is nothing more then just aquatiences though, that's fine too. That's all I'll say." After that he was silent, and took a look of the view for himself for now.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 2:10 am

Kaori gave him an odd look. She didn't recall ever meeting him before, even in previous cycles. So why was he talking to her? "...If you are here to talk me out of what I am doing, you are wasting your time. You are involving yourself in things that will get you killed."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 2:54 am

Emanulle shook his head. "I'm not going too. I was sincere just wanting to get to know you. As for the later part, the world I come from there was barely any decent people of any note of power. The bad, strong and amoral run over just about everyone."

He finally stood up, looking at a watch on his wrist. "I actually have to get going back so I'll leave you be. It was nice meeting you." Emanulle began walking away, but paused briefly. "..Never introduced myself. My name is Emanulle Santos, maybe we'll meet again."

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2016-11-04, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 3:00 am

Kaori didn't even respond, though she did look at him. Her expression was unreadable. The cat was staring at him too for some reason. Other than that... nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 3:18 am

Naoki liked the fact most of her friends went to the same school, though at the same time since joining high school they did get seperated in different classes so she didn't get to see them all the time as much as she would have liked. At the moment she had P.E. which was among her least favorite subjects, but since becoming a magical girl it had become better. Sure she didn't have the physical stats she did when transformed, but there was benefits to being what she was now even in normal form.

I hope things work out with Kaori. Naoki was so lost in her own thoughts, so much so she bumped into someone with a small thud and fell onto her butt. Shame and embarrassed filled her before she quickly got up. "I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I should have watched where I was going!" Who ever they were, they seemed older then what she was but at least a year or two. They were male too, Naoki didn't recall seeing them before but that was no surprise. There was too many students for her to possibly remember them all.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 3:45 am

Kirito blinked, turning to look at whoever had bumped into him, and was rather surprised. 'Naoki Kaname... odd coincidence...' He would have helped her up, but she was up on her feet before he good, and stammering an apology. "Whoa, hey... calm down, I'm not upset or anything. These things happen, right?" He held out his hand, smiling. "I'm Kirito Hama, it's nice to meet you. I just transferred to this school, so I'm not really familiar with things around here... though I could at least find the gym, thankfully."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 3:59 am

Naoki offered a small but nervous smile that became a more relaxed geuine one. "Ah..okay. My name is Naoki Kaname. It's nice to meet you Kirito-san. Um you said you were going to the gym? That's my first class too if that's where you're heading."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 4:11 am

Kirito smiled. "Yeah, that's where I'm going. Come on, we can talk on the way. You can tell me anything I might need to know about this school. Or even the city, really." In actuality, he'd had Asuna and Yui set things up with his class schedule so that he shared classes withNaoki and Kaori, since they shared classes as well. So far, he'd found that Kaori was completely ignoring him. That was fine; he'd get to know Naoki. Finding out how she was connected to things would be easier than figuring out Kaori for now.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 4:19 am

Naoki nodded, becoming happier to help and make a new friend. "Hm. Right, I'll show you around and then you can meet some my other friends later. You won't really meet them fully until a bit after school though, our classes are different mostly."

She began leading the way, glancing back at Kirito. "Um..you look really familar but I can't really place it. We haven't bumped into each other before have we?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 4:51 am

Kirito had already been over this sort of situation with Signum in the past, so thankfully he knew the best way to react to throw suspicion. Fess up to it; they'd assume that was the only place they might have seen you. He rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling a bit nervously. "Was wondering when that might come up... you didn't happen to watch the coverage of the LRO incident, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 5:10 am

"I did a bit..." Naoki paused, her brain scrambling before something clicked. "Wait..you..you're Kirto the Blackswordman?!"

Her brain sort of short circuited after that.

"I'm sorry just..I'm really surprised." She finished somewhat lamely. Naoki wasn't religious but she wondered if Anya had a hand in this or she was just lucky. What were the odds.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 5:19 am

Kirito shrugged a bit. "Hey, I'm just a normal guy. I went to school just like everyone else... well, before and after that whole thing... but yeah, that's me. Don't spread it around though, okay? I won't hide it from people, but I'd rather they find out on their own, if at all, so I'm less likely to get swarmed, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 5:34 am

Naoki nodded a bit, calming down. "Okay. My friend Sayaka, when you meet her she'll definitely recognize you since she's a big fan of yours. I promise to keep it to myself. I would be a bad friend if I told everyone around me like that, wouldn't I?"

When they reached the gym for P.E. other students were gathering around and getting ready. "The school is pretty normal so there's nothing you really need to know if you've already been to school before. The cafeteria food isn't too good, but lunch lady is nice. Um..what else? There might be bullies but if you went through that then that's not a problem either, I think. I used to get picked on a lot."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 5:44 am

Kirito raised a brow. "Used to? What changed?" His hands were in his pockets, and he was looking over at her rather intently. He was rather interested in the answer; you never knew what might be connected to the disturbances in the area. Besides, he rather disliked bullies.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 5:57 am

"The bullies? We'll..they were recent. The reason they stopped is because of a friend or two of mine. Megumi is one of them, she's a Shiki and they're scared of her. And my other friend Kayo is aggressive sometimes." She smiled at him. "But its okay now, so I don't worry about it. Besides, many people have went through a lot worse. I can't dwell on something like this a lot of people had to deal with, right?"

In the mean time, the bell finally sounded and the students reluctantly began to 'file in' as it were. More accurately, get dressed in their respective locker rooms before it finally started. "I'll be right back Kirito."

Naoki left in a grand total of five to maybe eight minutes before coming back. When she was out, she was dressed in gym shorts and a light P.E. t shirt. She waited for Kirito to come back, then she'd sit next to him. He was the only friend she really had in this class period.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 6:02 am

Kirito was dressed in the 'uniform' as well when she returned, and Naoki would notice that Kaori was staring at her as she sat next to Kirito. Then Kaori's eyes turned to Kirito. She seemed to dislike him, it seemed, based on the slight tightening around the eyes. In reality, Kaori just didn't trust him. He'd tried to introduce himself to her earlier. She'd ignored him, and figured that would be that. It was odd to her that he was suddenly friends with Naoki. She didn't trust it.

When Naoki sat down next to him, he smiled. "Well, it's my lucky day I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 6:15 am

Naoki was surprised to see Kaori there. She was never really friends with her, and while she only knew her through Megumi she still wanted to help her. Kaori still made her nervous though, she didn't understand why she wanted to hurt Kyubey. Then Mami said when she tried to talk to her, Kaori had refused and even shot bullets at the ground to stop her. Now she was acting funny around Kirito who had been nothing but nice to her.

..Maybe Kaori wasn't a bad person..but after everything Naoki wasn't sure about trusting her.

Kirito's comment snapped her into present, though she was no less confused. "Lucky day how?"

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 6:40 am

Kirito shrugged. "Well, you chose to sit next to me, didn't you?" Kirito was a very direct person. Because of this, people would often mistake him as being rude. Or flirting, depending on the person and comment. It didn't help that he did enjoy teasing girls...
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 3:24 pm

"EH?!" Naoki almost jumped in surprise, her face so hot Sayaka could have boiled water from a cup if she had touched her skin. "I-I'm not that pretty or anything but thank you for saying that Kirito."

Naoki did notice some other girls were glaring at her briefly from time to time being next to Kirito. She really didn't understand why at first.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 5:08 pm

Kirito chuckled, pleased with himself. Asuna and Suguha often told him to stop teasing girls... actually, most of the girls he knew kept telling him that. At least Signum found it funny. Either way, it was just something he did. No harm done. He did notice the glares though. 'I hope that doesn't become an issue...'
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 10:29 pm

The P.E. class for the most part went without much trouble or incident. Naoki wasn't that bad when it came to physical activities but she didn't really excell at it either. When it came to finishing, Naoki unfortunately found out they didn't have as many classes together as she would have liked, but she was grateful for the ones she did have. She hadn't seen a peak of Kayo today, or Megumi. They might have just been out for the day, she really wasn't too sure.

When classes were over, she went to go wait for Kirito outside a bit away from the school. Her other friends may, or may not show up depending on what they were up to and had planned but she had told Kirito earlier where to meet her at. She was really curious about him and wanted to know more about the 'Black Swordman'. All she really knew was bits about things in that death game those years back.

"We'll, you're awfully far from home aren't ya?"

Naoki blinked, turning to see the voice of a strange young woman, green-hair, a long flowing robe and what seemed to be a really big sword strapped to her back. No one else was really around so she assumed they were talking to her. "Um, can I help you?"

"Yes, by leaving." The strange woman said lazily. "Or rather just stopping. You see, I don't think there's quite enough room for more magical girls around here. So either you and your little friends leave or you stop with any of the Witches and leave the Grief Seeds to us, got it? Otherwise there could be accidents and we wouldn't want that would we?"

Naoki was shocked, how did she know? She didn't remember ever seeing her before but that went away. "I'm sorry, I can't do that."

That seemed to irk the older looking girl, who grabbed Naoki by the collar of her shirt. "I really don't think you heard me the first time you pink haired little shit, this isn't a auction. Maybe you have a hearing problem."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty2014-01-09, 11:29 pm

Kirito was amused, to say the least. Also a little confused. He'd grabbed the green-haired girls wrist, prying her away from Naoki, when he noticed Kaori behind the girl. The faint click he heard told him that she had a gun to her back. He wasn't sure if Kaori was protecting Naoki, or if she had her own issues with this girl. Either way, he spoke up. "Probably best not to get violent at a school, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All In All
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: