The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot For Teacher (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-25, 5:05 am

After a moment, Karin sighed. "Our only real option is just to try and act as usual... if we start acting different, that'll just draw more attention...."

~~~~~

Madoka just hummed a bit to that. "Mm, hang out. Right, totally." Not the answer she wanted, but, she wasn't going to push.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-25, 6:16 am

"The easiest, yet most difficult option here..." Makoto admitted. "We'll have to give each other a heads-up if the other starts slipping."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya shrugged. "Not enthused? Guess we'll just have to have many more magical moments like today! Oh, well." The way he spoke suggested he had that intended from the beginning. It was just the way he thought.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-25, 6:26 am

Karin nodded. "You're right. And... I hate to say it, but we may need Takuya's help. He's ridiculous, but he might be able to at least be a good distraction."

~~~~~

Madoka just smiled like always. "Of course. Sounds fun. " 'Oh well indeed.... guess I assumed too much...'
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-25, 6:49 am

Makoto stiffened. That's what he was forgetting... "I... Don't...? Ugh...!" That made a terribly high amount of sense. He wasn't feeling too bad about it. Takuya would be willing to help. His methods were just so... Takuya.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya actually looked a bit disappointed in response. That didn't quite feel genuine, either. "Achaa... Not feeling that, either? You sure are makin' it hard to spend time and get to know each other, dude. How else am I supposed to ask... Eh?" Wait. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiit. Takuya looked as if he was working through a complex math problem or something.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-25, 6:57 am

Karin chuckled a bit. "I know... not the best prospect, but..." Ignis smiled.

"Well, if things work out with him and Madoka, he may actually calm down a bit. He'll have an outlet for his antics, and probably become just a bit more grounded in reality..."

~~~~~

Madoka cocked her head to the side, wondering what he was thinking about. 'Maybe...?'
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-25, 9:50 pm

"That's..." Makoto first thought on it with a skeptical expression, but quickly came to the same conclusion. "...Actually, that might work." Kimiko glanced his way.

"...You could graduate to Hent--"

"Don't." Makoto quickly stopped her. "I want to enjoy the thought of him being even somewhat normal while I can..."

"...Hee...!" Kimiko just giggled at him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya's mental gears churned and finally clicked on a light after a few seconds. "Oh. Ohhhhhhh! Duh, dude!! The meeting, the conversation, the furi kuri, the atmosphere, everything!" He was animatedly moving along with his speech. "We know each other plenty already! I should've just asked you out from the start, dude!"

The realization that hit him at that moment caused his expression to fizzle to one of concern. His tone grew serious not unlike the night before. "Oi... making how I spoke sound pretty damn lousy..." What he meant didn't particularly matter. It was how it was said/interpreted. Usually Takuya didn't care about how he acted. He damn sure did whenever he trampled on someone's feelings, however. He sat down on the floor and crossed his legs, placing his hands on his knees. "I'm sorry, Madoka-chan. That was insensitive of me."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-25, 10:21 pm

Ignis grinned, flicking Kimiko gently on the nose. "Goof. I'm clearly a bad influence on you."

~~~~~

Madoka, surprisingly or not, just smiled happily, her mood lifting near instantly. "It's okay, Takuya-kun. I shouldn't have assumed you'd just ask me out. I mean... I figured you would because we clicked so well, but I shouldn't have expected you to. If I hadn't gotten my hopes up, I wouldn't have gotten so down. Though now that you HAVE asked me out... you'd better treat me right!" She giggled, then slipped off the bed, dropping to her knees in front of Takuya, complete with a rather dramatic bounce of her breasts, and pulled him into a hug. "Hee... maybe you'll be the one I finally give my virginity to, neh? Maybe... course, I'd need to fall in love with you first, so work hard!"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-26, 12:15 am

"...Hmhm..." Kimiko rubbed her nose and laughed a little. Makoto was glad to see her so comfortable, even if her jokes were at his expense.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The sight of Madoka bouncing toward him was more than enough to excite him again, but he wasn't concerned with that at the moment. He returned her hug with one arm and pumped his other fist into the air. "Roger!! Of course I will! ...Ah." He pushed Madoka from him by her shoulders so she'd sit back on her heels. He technically hadn't asked her completely yet. "Hold on, dude. I can't let myself get away with asking like that." He cleared his throat and bowed to her in his seated position. "Madoka! I like you! Please go out with me!" Takuya preferred to do things all the way, the right way.

Never mind the fact that they were both still naked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-26, 1:04 am

Madoka giggled in response. "You didn't need to, but I appreciate wanting to ask properly. Anyway, I'd love to! But I'm a traditional girl, so no funny business on the first date!" She couldn't manage to keep a straight face as she said that. "Hee... anyway, we should probably get dressed and get out of here, before they break in an turn the hose on us or something."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-26, 1:30 am

Takuya pumped his fist with a wild grin at her second agreement. "Girlfriend: GET!!!" He had to laugh with her at her first date joke. These last couple days have easily been the best of his life. He stood up and started to put on his clothes. "A hose? Pah! That'll just get us all cleaned up, dude!" He imagined Makoto barging in with a fire hose and laughed. He was dressed pretty quickly. "Hm. I wonder if they heard us? I kinda forgot about everyone else for a while there..." He was unaware of the sound barrier, but didn't particularly care if they heard or not. It'd just be another amusing thing to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-26, 1:38 am

Madoka waved her hand dismissively as she got dressed. "Knowing Ignis, she put up some kind of sound proof barrier. We're good."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-26, 4:08 am

"'Soundproof barrier'? That sounds awesome! I'll have to remember that..." He probably wouldn't even copy it correctly, but it was an interesting idea. He waited for Madoka to fully dress before getting the door for her. "After you, M'lady." His tone was a cross between regal and comical.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-26, 4:33 am

Madoka giggled, then stepped out. Karin looked up then, and raised a brow. Madoka practically skipped over to her, and hugged her, then Makoto. "Thanks for letting us use the room. Oh, and don't worry. Nothing is stained in any way by Takuya. Possibly me though." Then she went over to Ignis, hugging her even more tightly. "Thank you for introducing us!" She bounded back over to Takuya, holding his hand up. "Everyone say 'Hi' to my new boyfriend!" Karin's response was somewhat expected.

"The end is nigh..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-26, 5:07 am

Kimiko blinked, utterly confused by how quickly things had developed for them. "...Congratulations...!"

Makoto smiled at them. "Hah! Now he's your problem!" He was only kidding. Kind of. Makoto then paused. "Wh... stains...?" The thought was a bit disturbing.

Takuya's expression was beyond his normal level of upbeat. "Yup! I'm Takuya! I hope we all ge--" Makoto cut him off.

"We know who you are!"

Takuya hugged on Madoka and feigned a look of hurt. "I just want to get along with my girlfriend's friends, dude." Makoto palmed his face with a groan. There was no way he could win under Takuya's flow.

"...Congrats."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-26, 5:22 am

Madoka just giggled, hooking an arm around Takuya's. "Well, Takuya-kun's gonna walk me home now! Night, everyone!" She then dragged Takuya out the door. Ignis blinked, and chuckled softly.

"I swear..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-26, 10:47 pm

Takuya let himself be pulled away in just as a cheerful mood as Madoka. Makoto leaned back in his chair and sighed. "Well, that's great for them." Kimiko glanced at him.

"...You aren't worried...?"

Makoto shrugged. "Nah. We give each other a hard time, but Takuya's a good guy. The people who aren't too quick to write him off find that out... sometimes." It depended on the circumstances, really. "Besides. All of my ideas toward making him normal have failed. I want to see if yours works out, Ignis-san."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-26, 11:05 pm

Ignis raised a brow. "Oh, it won't make him normal at all. Just may calm him a bit. Madoka will suck all of the energy out of him."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-27, 12:48 am

Makoto hung his head. "Hah... My beautiful illusion..." He knew Takuya would never act sane. It was fun to pretend... Makoto straightened up. "At the very least, it should be easier to ask him for help tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-27, 1:04 am

Karin nodded. "Yeah, that's true..."

~~~~~

When dinner was over and the dishes done, Ignis was getting ready to leave with Kimiko. She hugged Karin, smiling. "I'm glad you finally got someone decent, sis..."

"Yeah, well, maybe one day I can say the same about you, eh? Or are you going to seduce Kimiko and run away with her? Ow.. okay, I deserved that."

"Yep. Anyway, love you, and take care, alright?" She turned to Makoto. "Treat her right, understand?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-27, 2:53 am

"Hheh...?!" Kimiko made a small noise resembling a whimper at her joke. She knew Karin was kidding, but she didn't know how to roll with the punches very well.

Makoto waved to Kimiko before doing the same to Ignis. "Heh. I will. Take care Kimiko, Ignis-san."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-27, 3:09 am

Ignis smiled, waving as well, then took Kimiko's hand, leading her outside. Not long after Ignis and Kimiko were gone, Karin suddenly turned, and pinned Makoto to the wall. "You know, I wasn't done kissing you..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-27, 3:49 am

"Eh...?!" Makoto was about to move when he suddenly found himself pressed against a wall. He couldn't help but blush at what Karin said. "R-r-really now...?" He was terrible at playing coy. Even worse at concealing how he really felt.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-27, 3:59 am

Karin grinned. "Nope. Not at all..." She dove into the kiss, kissing him as deeply and passionately as if they hand't been interrupted by Ignis
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-27, 4:26 am

Makoto returned the kiss as best he could. The sudden spike in passion surprised him, but in a very good way. He wasn't thinking about much else at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-27, 5:04 am

Karin was getting do into the kiss, that she was starting to get rather... excited, if her hardening nipples were anything to go by. However, she was dead set on waiting before they went THAT far; they weren't ready. However... "Mmm... you've been a good boy, you know that? I think, maybe, you deserve a little reward..." He'd feel her hand lightly brushing his crotch through his pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot For Teacher (Mature)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next