The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Autumn Light (AU)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-04-17, 1:08 pm

"I am a Half demon Fox"

She stated as she would look at him. She would then pull her hair back revealing her fox like ears that where still on the side of her head but pointed and tuffed at the ends with orange fur, she would then unravel her tail around her waist hidden beneath her kimono.

"Half demons are not so much....liked my own parents tossed me out when I was born and Miss Saiyuri found me, she keeps me hidden"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-04-19, 10:39 pm

Darrien frowned somewhat to that. He knew about the prejudices of people, he was hardly stupid and knew how hard it could be. It was a ugly aspect of humanity and races in general to be that way but it was something that couldn't be completely erased.

"I see. I had a feeling you weren't human." Darrien smiled at her. "You don't have to worry. I don't hold what people are against them. I myself am not human, but I'm not a demon either. Back where I come from, half-demons are treated far better." He didn't tell her 'his time' was actually the future.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-04-20, 1:03 am

Eruru tilted her head to the side her ears twitching just a bit before she would bit her lip wondering if she should ask; after all she was taught never to pry into someone's life.

"If...If I may...one day could I venture with you to where you are from?"

Her eyes where on his, he could see that she truly did wish to go and that she could be in a place where others would not dislike her due to what she was.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-04-20, 3:11 pm

Darrien smiled a bit warmly. "I'd like that. Though, wouldn't you be needed here? That's the only problem I really see with it.." Of course there was a few other issues, like her trying to adjust to his time and how he would even get back and forth. He wasn't too worried about her coming to his time because from what he knew, her leaving with him wouldn't change time, rather this would branch off to another dimension.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-05-11, 7:51 pm

"I am sure if I speak to Miss Saiyuri she would let me go, at least for a while. Most girls ask for a break and so long as they are not into debt with her we are allowed."

She stated looking at him, though she owed the women everything Miss Saiyuri did not hold that over her head and paid her just as much as the other girl's taking out expenses such as room and so on like all the others. So she was not being held here against her will she could leave when ever she choose to so long as she gave Miss Saiyuri an advanced warning.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-05-20, 12:10 pm

Darrien nodded, but didn't say anything. That was good. The last thing he wanted to do was step on someone's toes. He went to take a seat and relax for a moment and just enjoy the young woman's company, thinking before he spoke next. If it was true going back in time didn't change the present but instead created an alternate time-line, then there wasn't as much harm letting her know a few things.

"I'm just curious." He began. "Is this territory owned by a lord of some sort?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-05-26, 6:26 pm

She thought for a moment trying her best to recall any set name before looking back at him before she would then speak "I want to say a name but I cannot recall I was not taught this lands history very well but I do know it is a male demon very powerful man but anything more I am not sure but I can go find out if need be"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-07-25, 2:26 pm

Best to be careful then. I don't know how powerful said 'Lord' is or what powers they may have. I don't exactly have full access to my powers either.

"I'll keep that in mind." Darrien said, his brain quickly going over possible scenario's in his head. Some weren't so bad, others weren't pleasant and the worse ones he'd rather just keep to himself about that. However, in his experience Lords weren't completely unreasonable as long as you didn't cause trouble. It was true some Feudal Era lords did rule with a iron fist, but if that was the case there was usually some sort of large notable signs of dissent.

"What do you usually do during your downtime for fun?" He asked the half-demon curiously.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-08-11, 5:25 pm

Eruru would look at him and tap her chin in thought "I like to go to the market, so many interesting people there" she said with a smile. "Or going to one of the shows that sometimes perform on the streets, I haven't been to the more fancy ones but maybe one day I can.....acting, music, all that I love it.....guess one could say I like to entertain people..."

Her cheeks where a bit red at that, after all here she was talking about what she liked when all he asked was what she did for fun and she started to run her fingers through her hair a bit then looked at him.

"If I may....what do you like to do for fun Darrien?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 4:52 pm

Darrien just chuckled softly at what she said. "Nothing to be embarrassed about. I like people. I like hearing their stories and what they have to say. There's so much that can be learned if we keep a open-mind about all that is truly out there. I actually find where I am fascinating. There's so much culture and things to learn from, and you, my friend, would be a perfect guide. After all, you live here."

Then he shrugged his shoulders once, smiling. "As for myself? It depends on how I'm feeling at the moment and what's going on. I like to make things, but I also like to travel, meet new people and try new things. My primary passion is more along the lines of science and studies. So..I suppose an accurate summary is, whatever tickles my fancy at the time."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-10-20, 10:13 pm

"so your a more....what ever you run into type correct?" Eruru asked as she sat there. He was still very strange but something about him made her curious. "Darrien...I am not trying to say this is bad that you are here....but why have you choose to talk to me about all these things? Usually no one human or demon gives half demons a second look very often we do not even get a first look...I am pleased to know you like talking to me....And that you would....recommend me as a guide to show you around....perhaps I am just unused to such things"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-10-21, 3:39 am

Darrien shrugged once more, but smiled. "Why not? Knowledge should be shared willingly and freely. It's what keeps the little universe of ours turning. If people bothered talking and giving knowledge more, perhaps there would be less conflict. As for the half-breed thing..remember where I come from human, demons and other races walk side by side. Not to say there aren't conflicts, but its largely improved from what it once was. That's mostly thanks to a dragon lord named Reifer and his wife, Iilara, a Wind Demon."

"And truthfully, even if I wasn't, I don't fancy myself the type to judge someone by the blood that flows through their viens. You're a nice and beautiful charming young woman, I imagine most young men, including myself would love spending time with you. We'll, the sane ones that have something called common sense. But I'm afraid common sense..isn't common. Unfourtnate, because that would solve ninety percent of the world's problems."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-10-22, 2:43 am

She stared at him as he talked, he had a funny way of talking that was different than what she usually heard and this lord he spoke of was he someone who ruled another land? Her cheeks darned as he spoke about how men should be flattered to speak to her or even be with her and she looked away a bit feeling shocked that someone would say that.

"T..thank you for your kindness darrien....as for the worlds problems....i do not think the world will ever be problem free"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-10-24, 4:29 pm

Darrien nodded. "Naturally. It's one of the drawbacks to free will. As long as people have it, they have the choice to do as they please. Some of these aren't pleasant. And I meant everything I said. It just seems this time period is unable to see that fact for what it is."

His stomach grumbled a bit. "..And I might need substance soon. I'm afraid my stomach may devour me from the inside out if I don't get something to eat soon."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-10-24, 7:52 pm

Eruru had to put her hand over her mouth the moment she heard his stomach growl and she nodded her head, her ears twitching just a bit before seeming to 'disappear' once again within her black hair. "I'll take you to the kitchen, i think its dumplings today" she smiled as she gracefully stood up and moved to the door living the harp that she had been practicing on for another day.

"Dumplings are one of my favorite foods....the chicken and sweet bean ones are my true favorite" She stated giving him a small smile as she left the room and headed down the hall towards the kitchen where the smell of food could easily be 'smelled'
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-10-28, 4:38 am

Darrien smiled himself when he picked up the smell. "I've had the pleasure of eating dumplings before. I always liked them. Back where I come from, they don't have things like that. However, dumplings have become quite a popular cosine back where I come from after its recipe was made public back at my home."

And of course any moment he could spend with the lovely pleasant half-demon was a plus in the young man's book.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-10-28, 7:36 pm

"There are many kinds of recipe's for it Darrien, I know how to make my favorite kind I used to help out when I was a pup" she stated smiling, once at the kitchen she would push the door open and smile at the kitchen staff "morning everyone" several people, human, demon even half demon turned "Morning Eruru whose your friend?" came one of the more elderly women "This is Darrien, he's staying here for awhile plus..."

She didn't get time to finish till her stomach growled rather loudly and her cheeks turned a dark red and the women in the kitchen laughed "Oh Eruru, you should have said you where hungry" "I didn't want to be rude..." She stated looking down till the old women walked over handing her a small basket "here are the dumplings you love, now what would you like young man?" The old women stated looking at him a kind look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-12-31, 12:55 am

Darrien couldn't help but feel his muscles in his face turn into a smile. "Anything is fine really, I'm not that picky. From what I can smell, anything you make will be more then delightful I'm sure." Compliments never hurt either.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2012-01-09, 1:49 am

The old women would chuckle as she would shack her head "my no wonder you stole my little Eruru's heart and attention your quiet the charmer". Eruru would blush when she said that and she would move over to where the dumplings where sitting, she tried to use her hair to hide her scarlet cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2012-01-22, 4:01 pm

Darrien grinned, he felt a bit of teasing was in order. "My, I would be honored if that was the case but I guess we'll see. How long have you been working here if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-13, 10:31 pm

The old women would look at him before she would tap her chin in thought. "Well possibility when I was Eruru's age now" she stated looking at the young half breed and smiled fondly. "Most of the girls are the same, usually coming from bad homes, or having no place to go anymore and well the owner of the Inn is very kind and he doesn't mind how many he takes in so long as we all pull our own and help out"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2012-02-27, 11:41 pm

Darrien was finding out he liked the owner of this establishment more and more, he was curious of a few things. "Interesting. And how long has this place been around if I may ask? It seems old, but I can really determine much by how things look by sight alone."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2012-04-03, 12:27 pm

The older women would stand there in thought before speaking "I believe it was here before I was a little one, but then again my mind has forgotten many things" she laughed out. Eruru would chuckle some as she then looked over at him "As far as any of us know its maybe a century or two old"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty2013-04-09, 12:25 pm

"A century? Then it must have quite some history to it. Tell me something else, is this place where ever it is more tolerant to half-demons then others?
" Darrien was honestly curious and he wondered about a few things, but he had questions first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Light (AU)   Autumn Light (AU) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Autumn Light (AU)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3