The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2019-01-15, 12:59 pm

Reifer was going to say something though he ended up deciding against it. For now he just wanted to enjoy this moment in time, sometimes there wasn't much to be said.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2019-01-15, 6:04 pm

After they had dance for awhile, Sela rested her head on Reifer's chest, holding him close. "I... honestly never thought we would ever be able to do that again. I'd resigned myself to the fact I wasn't going to get better, that I was going to die..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2019-01-19, 12:11 pm

Reifer had allowed himself to relax a bit longer, he was on semi auto pilot as they danced but the focus was on his mother allowing her to enjoy herself. The other concerns he had at least for that moment lifted away into the back of his head as this continued. Sela very well could of not been here if not for Aryll helping out.

He gently stroked her hair after what she said. "..I did too. I was always hoping for something to break through but nothing ever happened. I know I have my duties but there's a lot we need to catch up on now that you're feeling good enough to move around again.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2019-01-19, 4:20 pm

Sela nodded softly. "You're right... and now we have all the time in the world for that." As she said this, Aryll stood up.

"Well, I figure I should go now. At this point, I think I have done all I can. I think that you won't need my help anymore after this, but I'll keep an eye on things."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2019-01-25, 9:44 pm

Reifer then focused on Aryll, he owed her a debt he couldn't ever repay. "Thank you. You did a lot, I won't ever be able to repay or thank you enough."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2019-01-25, 10:10 pm

Aryll smiled a bit at that, and came over to hug both him and Sela. "You don't owe me anything. I can say with complete and total honesty that seeing things like this makes everything worth it for me. Now, you be good, okay?" She grinned, gave a cheeky salute, and then disappeared with a flash of light.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2019-02-02, 12:24 am

Reifer saw them vanish into light, she may have said that but he still felt he owed Aryll a great debt the only issue he'd likely never be able to properly repay it; still he'd try. After she left he focused his attention back on his mother. "For the last hours I've been completely focused on the things I need to take care, but right now I've done all I can do for the moment. I have the free time so we can spend it together. If you feel like doing anything in particular we haven't in a while let me know."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2019-03-15, 5:42 pm

Sela smiled softly. "That's a hard thing to single out. There are so many things I haven't been able to do, for so long... and because of it, you had to take on far more responsibility than I think you were ready for... but... you adapted so well." She reached up to cup his cheek. "I don't think I say it enough, but I'm proud of the man you've become, Reifer... nothing else in life that I've accomplished, fills me with more pride than the fact that I managed to raise a man like you."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2019-03-19, 10:52 am

Reifer knew this already, that she was proud of him but hearing it like that made his day. He regretted his mother being sick but he honestly didn't regret the added challenge of being thrust into a leadership role. It was hard, and at first he hated it but he could now safely say it made him a even better and more grounded person. "That always means a lot to me..and honestly if this hadn't happened I wouldn't be the person I am today. Now though, we could enjoy things together."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2019-10-28, 4:43 pm

Sela smiled, before pulling him into another hug. "Well... from now on, we'll be enjoying many things together. I have a lot of time with my son to catch up on." For the first time in a long time, Sela was content, and buried her face in Reifer's chest, holding him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2019-10-29, 6:47 pm

Dragons had a somewhat odd view with family compared to other races, that was to say if they came of age they didn't see much of a taboo with inter family relations. It wasn't something that happened nearly as frequently as say Fox Demons, but at the same time it wasn't something that bothered them either.

Which is why, he supposed, having Sela close stirred something because he saw them as a very attractive woman; fortunately he didn't have the typical reaction. Not that he'd be able to hide it too well since she'd be able pick up on it and put two and two together even if he didn't say anything about it at the current time.

Reifer blamed it on being pent up for so long since it had been a while since he had gotten intimate with anyone so he'd guess it magnified things.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2019-10-29, 7:05 pm

Sela blinked a bit as a scent struck her, and she pulled back slightly to glance up at Reifer's face with a slight blush and a small smirk. "I'm getting the impression you missed these hugs a bit more than I had anticipated, dear."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2019-11-03, 1:00 pm

This embarrassed Reifer somewhat even if it didn't take too long. "..I'm sorry about that. I believe its a combination of not being a intimate with anyone for a time and being in close contact."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2019-11-03, 5:42 pm

Sela paused. "Ah, yes... as I recall, your first and only sexual experience was when the queen of the elven territories was here, and brought her daughter along..." She chuckled softly. "I was happy, albiet surprised, when you told me about that... it was adorable how nervous you were. You thought you'd done something wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2019-11-13, 12:06 am

Reifer hadn't expected his first time to be of that nature, not that it had been a bad thing just not what he had been expecting; never mind Alia being into it in the first place along with her friend. He did wonder what happened to them and how they were doing, it had been some time since he had last seen them.

"Speaking of, did Alia's mother still send you letters? I haven't heard much from either in some time."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2020-05-11, 7:40 pm

Sela nodded a bit, looking off to the side. "Yes... I still hear from her. Things have been... difficult, in their territories, as of late. There was an attempted coup, and... well, as you might remember, Celestine actually travels between Halzara and the Earth Realm, looking out for elves in both realms. Unfortunately, her husband here in Halzara, Alia's father, was assassinated. Celestine has been desperately trying to get things back under control as peacefully as possible. Some outside force was working against them and have been dealt with, but..." She sighed softly.

"The murder of a King is never something that is easily overcome politically, nevermind the impact on the family. This was... a few years back I think."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2020-05-11, 7:53 pm

Reifer didn't know Alia as much as he would have liked, they were friends sure but they hadn't been able to interact and get to know them as much as he would have liked. Still there were friends and that was worrying news if things were still unstable.

"I see. I would like to help, but at a loss of what we could do to help in the situation besides the things we have to juggle with here. Celestine is very strong though. It make sense other territories would use more..subtle methods then outright attacks if they weren't very strong themselves." Reifer would have to think on it further, one couldn't rush into things.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2020-05-11, 8:00 pm

Sela smiled softly. "That's my son, always wanting to help others, even if he hasn't heard from them in years." She smirked a bit, poking his nose gently. "Or was the reminder of the day you lost your virginity what caused this renewed interest?" She was joking, of course.

"Anyway, from her last letter, Celestine has things well in hand, she's just working on figuring some things out. She promised to tell me more in her next letter, which I expect within a month or so. Now... care to tell me about all these women running around in your life these days? That Iliara woman seems nice..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2020-05-11, 8:15 pm

Ah. Yes. That time.

It wasn't something he'd ever forget and he enjoyed that intimate time a lot when it happened. That time had been a spur in the moment, but if he was honest he wouldn't mind doing something like that again, assuming his potential future mate didn't mind.

"She is nice, very grounded too." Reifer started. Unlike other young men he didn't mind talking about this sort of thing with his mother. "I don't know her as well yet but I'm interested in getting to know them, so we'll see how it goes. On that front, Hector is fond of Yukine so how that pans out we'll have to see. One thing at a time."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2020-05-11, 9:03 pm

Sela chuckled softly. "Good. That man needs to settle down, I hope things work out. For him, and for you..." She smiled a bit, before gently pulling him closer and pressing her lips to his cheek.

"...I'm just... so proud of you, Reifer... and so happy that I'll get more time with you now..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2020-05-12, 5:16 pm

More then hearing it from most other people, hearing it from his mother meant a lot to him. His parents had always been the people he looked up to and thought of heroes long before all the others that had came into his life.

"Me too. Me too." A part of him, he supposed the dragon part thought she smelled nice being so close but he pushed it aside. "In the mean time, why not get something to eat? It's not everyday I get more free time to worry about something until the next."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2020-05-13, 12:46 pm

Sela smiled softly. "Of course, dear. Lead the way! I haven't been out of this room or the bath in... so long. It'll be nice to finally get to walk around and actually do things..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2020-05-15, 11:35 pm

It hadn't been fair that Sela had been confined to being inside most of the time due to her illness. With her finally being cured there was a lot of things she could do that they hadn't been able to. Though also come to think of it, he had been so busy himself and burying his mind and body in work he hadn't done a proper down time either.

He decided to lead them to the garden which had been a place they both had spent a great amount of time staying in over the years. Gardening or simply spending time around here to think had always been a good place for a peace of mind. "Been a while since we got here at the same time. Let me know if there's anything in particular you want to do, no matter what it is. Unless something urgent comes along, it's just going to be me and you for the day."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2020-05-20, 8:01 pm

As soon as they had stepped outside, Sela took a deep breath, smiling softly.

"Far too long... as for what to do... anything, Reifer. For the first time in years, I can move about and DO things again, and I can do them with my son. That's the big thing for me."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty2020-05-22, 9:55 am

There was always something to Sela when she smiled like that. Sure she had smiled before she had gotten cured but it had never been completely the same like it was now. If Aryll hadn't entered into things she would have died, and the same would of been true to Feleicia. He wasn't going to take anything or anyone for granted this go around.

That was why he decided he was going to be up front about something. "There is something I wanted to ask you.." He started. "All these things that happened put in home how short and fleeting life can be. So with that in mind, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be be my mate. I just..didn't think it was appropriate with you feeling ill before. Iliara has said she was fine with it if things go that far."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next