The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Idea but not sure where to put it...

Go down 
2 posters

What do you think?
Good Idea
Idea but not sure where to put it... Vote_lcap100%Idea but not sure where to put it... Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Bad Idea
Idea but not sure where to put it... Vote_lcap0%Idea but not sure where to put it... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Sure
Idea but not sure where to put it... Vote_lcap0%Idea but not sure where to put it... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Idea but not sure where to put it... Empty
PostSubject: Idea but not sure where to put it...   Idea but not sure where to put it... Empty2012-11-30, 3:06 pm

Well basically on some sites I noticed they had a draft button which saved what you had already writtin onto your account adn you could continue and then publish it. it would mean people who can't get one very much can work on replies still and not have to write one huge big one at once...
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Idea but not sure where to put it...   Idea but not sure where to put it... Empty2012-11-30, 10:39 pm

It's a good idea, I'm just not sure how to activate it(assuming this set up has it)
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Idea but not sure where to put it...   Idea but not sure where to put it... Empty2012-12-01, 5:20 am

hmm I'll see if I can find out for you then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea but not sure where to put it...   Idea but not sure where to put it... Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea but not sure where to put it...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: General Section :: General And Advertisements-
Jump to: