The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallen from Grace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2017-06-09, 10:17 am

Clark nodded, "The Beach could be the final destination." He gave her a slight smile. "Pack a swimsuit." Looking to Erland, "So, what do you do for fun?" He was genuinely interested in other people's hobbies.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2017-06-22, 11:40 am

Erland paused at that. "I play a lot of instruments, so if I had to pick anything it would be music related. Play and art are another one."

"We'll, besides writing it might surprise but I'm into gaming related things Like consoles and the like. A friend introduced me to a concept years ago and I've been hooked since."
Daria said.

"Um..drawing I guess?"
Dorian spoke up, a bit unsure of himself.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2017-08-23, 2:40 pm

Clark nodded "I remember when a friend of mine Barry tried to get me into something called Dungeon's and Dragon's. Kara, my cousin was more into it than I was. But it had a following in the Watchtower." He tapped his fingers on the table. "Mom insisted that I learn the piano. I play a little. I wouldn't say I'm good or anything." He looked to Dorian "I have some sketch pads at my apartment. I'll bring them to you the next time I'm around." He smiled. He was actually having a good time. He felt, normal
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2017-09-01, 12:46 am

"I actually rather enjoy that game." Daria admitted, smiling. "Erland used to play more then me but he fell out of it."

"At the time, yes." The elf admitted. "Things got in the way and I fell off of it. I suppose its never too late to get back into old hobbies."

Angelique looked pensive as the others talked before 'saying' what was on her mind. 'I like reading a lot. No good books right now.'

"Uh, thank you Clark." Dorian said a bit shyly, the young boy was still shy.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2017-12-29, 11:32 am

Clark nodded to Dorian and smiled to Erland and Daria "It sounds interesting. Like I said Barry was more into it than I was." He looked to Angelique "I love reading too. What books are you interested in? My favorite is To Kill a Mockingbird. Same as with movies."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2018-05-04, 5:28 pm

Angelique smiled faintly, making more sign.'I liked that book too. Grapes of Wraith was a really good one but its really old too.'

"Nothing wrong with that Angelique." Her father weighed in. "Just means you apperciate the classics. Alas, I fear I'm sounding like the typical old man complaining about the new generation."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2018-06-21, 10:31 am

Clark nodded "Not sure if you've read it however War and Peace, now That's a book. Good story, well written." He looked over to Daria "I love books, more over I love writing. I've been trying to get back into journalism. Not easy." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2018-08-02, 12:16 pm

"What kind of Journalism?" Daria asked a bit curious. "Domestic ones? International or politics? There's a lot but none of us are too fond of the later.."

"No. No its not." Erland said slightly bemused. "I can only speak for myself that me and Daria are old enough to have more then our fair share of it. It's a necessity one, even if not our favorite."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2019-04-16, 3:07 pm

Clark leaned back a bit. "Oh I can understand that. I've done it all. However mostly I do investigative journalism." he shrugged a bit. "Right now though i'm in construction. If the papers like my story then who knows."

((It's short I know i'm sorry. Just trying to get back into it. Thank you for being so patient. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2019-04-19, 10:17 pm

(It's cool, just glad to have you back)

Elrand was about to respond when he got a buzz of the cell phone, glancing at it he frowned ever so slightly before sighing as he stood up. "I'm terribly sorry for cutting this short but some family matters have come up so me and Angelique will be taking our leave. It's been a pleasure as always Daria and Dorian, and as usual nice to meet you Clark."

Angelique also sent her own farewell though thankfully Clark would understand. 'It was nice meeting you.'

To this Daria was a bit disapointed but she understood. "You two take care, we'll see you later."

As they left, Daria turned her attention back to Clark curious on something. "So if you do investigation journalism, what are some of the things you've done? If you don't mind me asking." Dorian in the mean time relaxed in the background; they were rather tired so Daria would wrap things up before too long.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2019-04-21, 11:39 am

Clark shook his head. "I don't mind though it's hardly relevant now that my universe is gone. Corrupt politics, corporations and the like. Criminal underground sort of things." He shifted in his seat. "I'm trying to start out small here. Just to get my feet wet." He was still a little nervous about getting back into journalism however since he was starting over he had to start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2019-05-01, 7:51 pm

Daria's eyes softened a bit at that, a quick reminder that for all the time Clark spoke fitting in and got along with everyone, in a sense, he was utterly alone as the last of his kind. She couldn't imagine what kind of effect that had on anyone and she honestly wasn't sure if she would handle it as well.

Fortunately, she and those around her were making a effort to make sure he felt welcomed.

"I'm sure you'll do fine when you decide its time to step things up. You've done some good work already from what little I read. In the mean time.."
Daria gently prodded her son who stirred. "Wake up sleepy. "

"Uh? Oh, okay."
Dorian said intelligently as he woke up.

"I need to get him to bed, but if you want you could walk home with us. I could always use the company."
Daria offered.

Clark was nice enough she could see herself liking him, being attractive was just a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2019-05-05, 6:50 am

Clark smiled and when he did you could tell he meant it because it reached his eyes. "I wouldn't have it any other way." He took out a few bills to pay for their tab. Then he stood and made his way to the door opening it for Daria and Dorian. "I appreciate your compliment about my writing. I thought it was a bit hurried and a little sloppy. But, as a writer i'm my own worse critic." He chuckled. Then he motioned with his hand. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2019-05-09, 11:30 pm

Dorian trudged after his mother in a futile effort to fight off the sleep keeping close to them. He didn't know too much about Clark but he seemed really nice so far from what he was able to tell. The fact he was Superman the young boy thought was pretty cool, he'd have to ask them about stuff later when he wasn't close to dozing off.

"I was having a really good time tonight Clark, we'll have to do this again. Maybe next time it could just be the two of us." Daria generally had a good feeling about people and their character and thus far Clark passes any red flags she may of otherwise had. Of course she could be wrong but she doubted it in this case.

___

"You wasted time."

A man was watching out the roof top with a pair of binoculars. If that hadn't been out of place it would of been the fact they had a belt strapped with various tools covered by a long coat did as well; the other one behind them having much the same look.

"And you're far too impatient. Or did you forget where we are brother?"
Came the reply with a something of a sneer.

Stiffening a bit, it seemed the other man would react before chuckling. "Oh, I know full well brother just as I know more of your cowardice but its neither the here or there."

There was a grunt in response as they put their item away. "It be foolish to go after our prey so soon. The bloodsucker and her spawn has powerful friends indeed. Not to mention so called Nobus presence is too much around this city."

"Indeed. There are many vampires in this city that need to be purged but you're right brother I have gotten..somewhat impatient." The other man admitted. "For now let us return to master. We have many plans and much work to be done."

The other man shook his head to himself as his brother retreated. He was dedicated to the just cause that much was certain, but his rashness could lead them to ruin if not careful for their operations. If he began too much of a liability, he would handle it.

After all, why risk rousing the wrath of a god?
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2019-05-23, 7:33 pm

Clark's smile broadened. "I would like that very much." He pushed up his glasses and strode beside Daria. He heard something on a roof top that caused him to turn his head in that direction. However he decided it was best to consider it part of the background noise of the city. He would however keep a mental note of the voices. 

Clark perked up a bit. "I seem to remember something about a picnic in Central Park followed up by a trip to the beach."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2019-05-25, 11:19 am

Daria got a teasing glint in her eyes at the end. "I'm not too surprised you remember the beach part. But now that you mentioned that, I do recall that being the original plan and I'm fine with keeping with it as a woman that likes to remain consistent. Are you free tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2019-05-25, 10:29 pm

Clark barked a laugh. "Though the thought of you in a swimsuit is quite appealing I just want to spend more time with you." He thought about his schedule for a moment. "I should be free after five. Got my day job." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2019-06-08, 8:33 pm

"Five sounds good. I won't be doing anything around that time, unless something comes up." That much was possible given the life of a mother one was never completely sure what would happen. Soon enough they reached Daria's home as Dorian sleepily shuffled into their home.

Daria turned, and then surprisingly kissed Clark briefly on the cheek. "For the wonderful time and being a gentleman. You have a good night Clark." With a final smile, she headed back inside after her son.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2019-06-22, 8:44 am

Clark smiled and gave a slight bow. "The pleasure was mine." He looked to Dorian "Good night young man." He ruffled his hair with his hand and stepped back. "I'll call you after work." He waved again and turned making his way back to his place. He didn't feel like flying tonight. He wanted to take it slow and process.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2019-07-05, 5:44 pm

Daria sent her son to bed before going to wind down herself for the night, she had a really good time and she was definitely looking forward to spending more time with Clark. It was still surreal he was Superman, a fictional character from another universe though it wasn't the strangest thing she had encountered in her time.

She dressed down before laying down to get some sleep. Tomorrow should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2019-07-12, 9:57 am

As Clark made his way back to his apartment he pondered on the next days events. The walk home was free of incident and he walked up the steps to his apartment complex. He lucked out and no one had broken into his place again. After stripping off his jacket he pulled off his shirt. Tossing it in the hamper. He then grabbed a spray bottle off the counter and sprayed his plants. Soon enough he was laying down letting his mind wander.

The Next day Clark was up before his alarm. He took a quick shower and dressed. After getting a quick coffee at the local cafe he made his way to his job site. He had done construction before and was no stranger to the work. Clark made it through the day with relative ease. Though he did make it look like he was struggling at times. He honestly didn't know why. "Habit I guess." He muttered to himself. Soon the 5 O'Clock whistle blew and he clocked out. Making his way back to his apartment Clark dropped his tool belt and hard hat down on the couch, showered again and quickly styled his hair placing his glasses in his face as the finishing touch. He then sat on the couch and waited for Daria to call.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2019-07-20, 12:07 pm

For the most part the young woman could say her day had been uneventful, not boring as that rarely happened when raising children but more in the sense nothing out of the ordinary had happened. That suited Daria just fine since in her mind no news was good news at least in her case.

Once she was settled for the day, she found a spot and dialed the phone for Clark, hoping he would pick up.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2019-08-17, 10:17 am

Clark heard his phone ring and before it could finish it's first chime he had the phone in his hand. He saw it was Daria and accepted the call. "Hey, I'm glad you called." He sat down on his couch. "How was your day?" He reached over and gathered his sketch pads for Daria's son. Propping the phone between his shoulder and ear he grabbed a backpack and shoved them in.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2019-08-29, 8:12 pm

Clark couldn't see it, but he could almost practically feel Daria's smile on the other end. "Pretty well, actually. I can't say anything exciting has happened but with my life and experience that's absolutely wonderful news in my book. There been some report of some crazies that are some fantastical vampire hunter group something, nothing concrete but I'll keep my eyes open. That aside, yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty2019-09-17, 9:08 am

Clark himself couldn't help but smile. "It was a day, you know it's harder to pretend I don't have super-strength then just finishing the project myself?" He held up a hand as if she could see it "N-not that i'm boasting or anything." The news about the vampire hunters disturbed him a little. "Um... Do you happen to have a sitter tonight? Is there a way the two of us can sit and talk maybe over coffee or dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen from Grace   Fallen from Grace - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallen from Grace
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: New York-
Jump to: