The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-04-03, 11:43 pm

Aya was looking at the beach with rapt attention, it was a again another sight she hadn't really gotten to see back at home. Gone were the beautiful beaches and oceans of her world, instead being a shadow of their former selves. Nothing was at the beach but dirty sand and dirtier water that had long been containated with chemicals and the like.

It was so, so, pointless. Sometimes she didn't understand Reploids or Humans or why they couldn't have gotten along to avoid a war that had caused nothing worthwhile what so ever.

She was brought from her thoughts by Junpei. The young woman paused. "I can swim. I can actually um..take more stuff off. I never got to see beaches like this back at home, so I'd like to swim..just I don't have my clothes on me."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-04-06, 4:06 am

Junpei stole a glance at Aya's parts at 'take more stuff off'. '...Just how much can she--Wh?!' Junpei returned his gaze to the sea as nonchalantly as he could. Where did that thought come from? He felt his pocket vibrating and quickly reached for his phone. Opening up the receiver, he heard an eerie voice...

"MuahahahahaHAHAHA--" *CLICK*

Junpei quickly snapped his phone shut and shuddered. "Wr... Wrong number..." He rasped before composing himself. "Anyway... We can always come back another day. Whenever you feel like it, just ask." He continued walking down the path. It would lead deeper into the city on that route.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-04-07, 2:36 am

Aya noticed the shudder and wondered what had disturbed her friend so much but decided to leave it be. "Coming!" She followed after the angel, easily keeping pace with him. "Maybe we could go tomorrow? I don't know what your plans are tomorrow if you have any."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-04-15, 1:10 am

Junpei felt his phone vibrate again, and almost immediately pressed the button to stop it. How the hell did the old man know what they were talking about?! "If that's what you want to do, that's fine. I have class in the morning, but we can go after that. It's better to wait until noon or so, anyway." The beach... Junpei almost always had no reason to go there.

As the two continued their walk, the buildings on the street would become larger and increase in number. They hit the downtown area after a while; their path took them beyond a short distance where the two had met. Junpei's usual expression held during the tour, but he seemed a little out of sorts. The reason being: he wasn't used to socializing like this. Not with groups, not one-on-one, and certainly not for extended periods of time. "So... did you have any family back home?" He'd come to assume most subjects pertaining her home world were touchy, but it was a natural question to ask. Right?
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-04-15, 4:37 pm

Aya was still amazed by the things she saw and experienced here, it was really the simple things she enjoyed since coming here. The more time she spent here, the less she wanted to go back. What did she really have to even go back too? There was no point anymore..and if she was honest she was becoming attached to this place and the people.

"Ah.."
Aya paused. "I had a grandmother." Her face grew into a small smile as she fondly remembered. "She was human and raised me. I learned a lot from her, still miss them but its apart of life of growing old. As for tomorrow..that's fine." She didn't really have anything to do but she'd find something.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-04-26, 1:32 am

"...Grandmother, huh?" Junpei responded quietly. He thought about what his old man's parents were like. "Well, it's good to have had someone." He doubted Aya would have turned out the way she did without someone to guide/raise her. She was fine the way she was. Junpei made a quick mental note to remember the next day's planned event.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-04-30, 12:36 am

Aya's smile faded just slightly. "..Yeah, it was.."

There was a silence after that, the Reploid lost in thought and not sure where to go with the conversation after that. "Junpei? Was Hiroshi ever married?" She was more curious then anything else. If he was..then who ever was with him had to have been coloroful as he was.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-05-03, 2:30 am

Junpei's brow furrowed and he quietly cleared his throat at Aya's question. He wasn't sure just how much the old man was comfortable with Aya. "...No. He had a fiance a long time ago, before we--" Junpei cut himself off before saying 'before we met'. He didn't particularly like discussing topics that were too personal; in regards to his father or himself. "Mm. Anyway, no. If you believe there's someone out there for everyone, I hope he finds his someone. AFTER I've moved out." She'd have to be someone who could either tame Hiroshi, or match his crazy. The latter terrified Junpei to no end.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-05-04, 1:22 am

Aya felt she had potentially hit a nervy subject. She hadn't really meant to, but then what had she expected? It wasn't her place to even ask..it wasn't as if she knew them on that level just yet, right?

The last comment acted as a opt out of the conversation, and she went along with it giggling a bit. "I'm sure it won't be that bad. "

We'll, maybe a little thinking about it. Junpei was spirited but two of them..

"And I want to apologize, that wasn't something I should have asked anyway.
" She said.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-05-13, 7:06 pm

"You were curious, so you asked. Don't apologize for that." Junpei answered bluntly. It wasn't her fault the subject didn't appeal to him. After that, Junpei fell silent for a while. As they walked, he appeared to be focused on something else, keeping his answers short and to the point. Their walking path changed frequently as well. Suddenly, he stopped walking. His hunch was right; they were being followed.

"Oi. Do me a favor." His voice was hushed. He was changing his body language to keep up the facade that they were having a conversation. "I'm gonna call a cab. Get in and take it to the orphanage. I'll be there later." Quite some distance behind them stood two men. They were doing their best to blend into the crowded street, but Junpei recognized them from the night Aya was attacked. There were probably more of them around this time... "Don't walk home until I get there. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-05-14, 2:10 pm

Aya could tell there was something wrong, more so then normal Junpei was short with his answers. At first she had thought she had done something wrong that had genuinely upset him, but as time went on she was beginning to see that didn't seem to be the case.

It was more or less confirmed at the end.

The Reploid wanted to protest, but she wasn't really a fighter and the guys weren't human so she'd just get in the way. Reluctantly she nodded, deciding to keep the 'cover' of a conversation. "O-okay...I'll be waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-05-15, 3:16 am

"...Good." Junpei felt a little strange after hearing Aya's words. It wasn't a bad feeling... He raised his hand, signaling a taxi to stop. He opened the backseat passenger door for Aya before paying the driver through the window. "See you."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-05-16, 3:13 am

Aya wanted to stay, a part of her wanted to help Junpei fight no matter how fool hardy and irrational it was. But the logical part won over and she got into the cab but not before a few other words. "See you. Please stay safe and come back.."

More then anything else she didn't want to see Junpei hurt. He was strong though so he'd be okay, right?

Still she couldn't help but worry, so maybe she'd make a quite, discreet call along the taxi ride to Nobus to get them to come there. Even if Junpei won the fight, one of her biggest worries if he got injured this time and he was left out on his own unable to get back. She couldn't allow that.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-05-25, 1:05 am

"Yeah." Junpei nodded and watched the cab pull off before continuing his walk. The two who were following him were on foot; it was pretty much impossible for them to discreetly tail a cab without getting in a car. Rather than taking the direct route home, Junpei veered off course and took a few side streets. It wasn't until he reached a large alleyway that the men made their move. They picked up their pace and followed Junpei into the alley, blocking that exit. Three more men rounded the corner in front of him. 'Couple more than last time...' One of the men in front of him stepped forward. Junpei recognized him from a few nights prior. The 'ringleader' who attacked Aya.

"Hey there, kid. Remember me?" The hefty man asked. Junpei looked at him, then the men behind him. He wore a rather bored expression. The man continued. "Of course you do. And I'm sure you remember my friends. I brought a few more for you to meet..." At that, a large number of people walked into the alley from either side. There were about twenty of them now. Seems like Junpei had pissed off a gang. Still, he showed very little sign of caring; fiddling with his mp3 player as the man spoke. "...Hey, now. It's rude to ignore people when they're talking to you!" He warned. Junpei finally looked up at him. His eyes shifted to a bright yellow color.

"I was waiting until you finished." Before any of them could react, Junpei suddenly stood before the leader and floored him with a powerful headbutt.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

About an hour later, Junpei entered the orphanage. There was a swelling bruise on his left cheek and numerous cuts on his clothing. Most of the bloodstains on his shirt weren't his, however. Despite his apparent injuries, Junpei walked and carried himself as if they weren't there. It was for that reason, among a few others, that he refused the Nobus officer's aid after the fight. He felt fine so he left. Well, for the most part. Junpei did appear slightly on edge. And, for once, his headphones were nowhere to be seen...

Junpei went to find Aya, wherever she was. He wasn't about to force her to head home with him just yet. The threat had passed and he didn't know if she was having fun with the kids at the moment. "Hey." He spoke as if nothing were out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-05-26, 10:27 pm

Aya was worried sick the whole time she was there. The children were a welcomed distraction to keep her from thinking too much about Junpei and the danger he was in. She knew he could take care of himself but she couldn't help but worry about his safety.

So when Junpei stepped in, Aya perked up, running to him and tightly hugged him. Her body was shaking a bit, and if he paid attention, he'd feel his shirt become more damp due to her tears.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-05-27, 12:34 am

"The f--?!" Junpei certainly hadn't expected the sudden contact. His injuries stung, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. His shirt was already wet in places, but a new, warmer wetness suddenly grabbed his attention. Was she crying? A small sense of panic and anger struck Junpei as he suddenly took Aya by the shoulders and held her almost at arm's length, looking her over for injuries or scuffs. "What happened! Did they come after you?! Are you hurt?!" Those bastards, picking on people weaker than them. Junpei started to wish he'd beaten them down more than he had.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-05-31, 10:36 pm

Aya shook her head. "N-no, I'm not hurt. I was..I was just worried about you. When you took so long to come back, I got scared something happened to you.." She didn't mean to worry Junpei, but on some level she felt a bit warm in some odd way that he cared about her that much to worry like that. It meant she was important to him and that made her feel good, even if she wished she hadn't found out this way.

"What..what happened to all the..men?"
Aya asked carefully. She was also worried about Junpei's health, he had blood. Most of it wasn't his own and according to her scans he was in reasonable health, considering they had just been in a brutal fight with a large gang.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-06-08, 9:56 pm

Junpei took a step back and released a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. She was fine. "I'm fine..." He mumbled, trying to calm down. At her question he looked down at his clothing, then answered as if he'd just noticed himself. "Oh. They're pretty much fine. A lot of them had knives but didn't know shit about fighting as a group..." One factor that Junpei consistently used to his advantage. Remembering where he was, Junpei had to remind himself not to swear..

"Anyway, some Nobus officer showed up and took them after the fight. They're all alive, but some might need a few stitches." He honestly didn't care about hurting them, and no one died. "How are things here?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-06-13, 6:24 pm

Aya was still a bit concerned, but if Junpei said he was all right she wouldn't press it further. "Um, things are fine for the most part. Most of the children are sleep around this time though. I'm ready to go back home whenever you are.."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-07-01, 12:43 am

Junpei didn't have any business at the orphanage; there was no point as most of its residents were asleep. "Alright, let's go." He motioned for Aya to follow him and made for the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The walk home was rather uneventful. Junpei kept very quiet as the two traveled, constantly looking as if something was disturbing him. His silence had a hint of tension to it. Upon entering his house, Junpei shut the door behind Aya and started for his room. Hiroshi rolled out of the livingroom into the hallway to impede his son. "Heeeeeeeeeey, you crazy kids!" Junpei merely passed over him without saying a word. Hiroshi didn't get up from his position, but he now stared at the ceiling with a serious expression.

"...Aya-chan. Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-07-01, 3:29 pm

Aya looked at Junpei's direction a bit worriedly. It could just be he was thinking, Junpei was more of a loner after all but still. She took a deep breath, then decided to tell Hiroshi what happened earlier and why his clothes would have been messed up as it were. When she finished Aya wasn't sure what his reaction would be, but almost waited nervously when she was done.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-07-01, 5:08 pm

Hiroshi listened to Aya's words carefully. His expression remained constant, even for a short while after she finished. "I see, I see... Hup!" He kicked himself off of the ground and landed on his feet. "Still getting into fights, huh? But it's somehow different this time." The old man regarded Aya with a smile. "He'll be fine, the boy's tough. For the most part... And a beach trip sounds great!" He turned away from her and his expression grew eerie. "Great, indeed..." Hiroshi spun back around, his usual expression returned. "So! Did you have fun today?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-07-04, 2:47 pm

Aya was a bit werided out by his expression when he mentioned a beach. "Uh..besides what happened that other time, I did. Anyway, I'm really tired so I'm going to be heading to bed to get some sleep. Good night, I'll see you tomorrow."

She left Hiroshi to his own devices and went to her guest room. Closing the down behind her, she took off some her 'extra' clothes so she was more comfortable before drifting off to a peaceful sleep. Aya was both nervous and looking forward to the beach trip at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-10-15, 4:28 am

"Woohoohoooo! Beach time, kids!!" Hiroshi belted from downstairs early in the morning. Junpei was just finishing up his preparation for the day. He opened his door and headed downstairs. "What up, son?! Tell me that you're ready for a day of relaxation? And what a beautiful day it is!" Junpei shuddered.

"You're way too damned awake this morning, old man." The one thing he could consider a constant from his father was his fatigue in the mornings. He almost thought it a bad omen.

Hiroshi wagged a finger at his son. "Tsk, tsk, son. I've got a day off and I aim to live it to the fullest. Every day is a gift." His eyes glittered at that last part. Junpei sighed in annoyance. Yup; just a bad omen.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty2013-10-18, 4:55 am

"Morning..."

Aya came down, she was a bit tired because she was excited and looking forward to the day. She had gotten completely dressed and such but was still a bit on the sleepy side. "How is everyone doing?" Hiroshi seemed his lively self as normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)   Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Someday, It'll Be Different.(Private)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next