The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mighty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

The Mighty Empty
PostSubject: The Mighty   The Mighty Empty2012-08-18, 4:09 am

The Mighty 1-7

Chapter 1: A Beautiful Night

"Shion! Shion! Shion! Shion! Shion! Shion! Shion! Shion! Shion! Shion!" The crowd was fired up, chanting excitedly. The rising gravure idol, Shion Arita, was putting on her first concert, ever. Her fans had known she could sing, due to a bit she had done during a game show, but to think she'd actually put on a concert astounded them.

"Shion! Shion! Shion! Shion! Shion! Shion! Shion! Shion! Shion! Shion!" Their chanting of her name exploded into cheering as the stage lights flared up, music kicking in as Shion appeared on stage. She flew into her performance, the crowd starting to go wild. She was good! Great! The crowd had expected as much, but actually hearing it was just so exciting for them. The idol they'd come to love had added on one more thing to love about her, in their minds.

The Mighty 2-3

It was only one song, but the fans didn't care much. Especially when the show was concluded by everyone there being given a CD of the song, every single one signed by her. Over a hundred-thousand copies, personally signed, right in front of them after the show. It was a wonderful night, all in all.

It was a beautiful night.

~~~~~

"Auuu, my hand hurts..." Shion was cradling her cramping hand, eyes watering. Signing her name so many times in one sitting wasn't her smartest idea.

"Well then you shouldn't have signed them all yourself, Shion. Still, it was a wonderful idea, and very thoughtful. If incredibly foolish." Tuto, her rather flamboyant manager, complete with purple hair and eye-shadow, walked alongside her as they headed home for the day after the concert.

"Ah, hush, you. It was worth it. If they are happy, that's what matters, right?" She smiled happily, and he responded with a warm smile of his own.

"That's right, Shion. Keep this up, and you may even be as popular as the Ando Sisters soon." Here, Shion skipped ahead a bit, before twirling around, looking back at Tuto with her hands behind her back and a wide smile on her lips.

"Nah, wouldn't want to steal their thunder! Beside's, I'm good, but not that good." Tuto just smiled, and watched as Shion continued to walk ahead of him, humming to herself and enjoying the night air.

"...You know, Shion, you are incredibly cute when you act like this."

"Oh shut up, we both know you're into men, Tuto."

"Technically, I'm asexual, I just like the looks on their faces when I hit on them." Shion giggled at that.

"Yeah, it is pretty funny. Mean though."

"Perhaps." He watched her do a little twirl around a street light, slipping his hands into his pockets as he walked a bit faster to catch up. Things never went well when they were seperated. "Though, speaking of that, shouldn't you have found a boyfriend by now? Or a girlfriend? You are twenty-three already, after all." Shion's response was to blow a raspberry at him.

"I don't need that right now, I'm fine. I've got you, after all, and that's all I need. You're my buddy." She winked, and when her back was turned, he sighed softly. That was the problem. She needed real friends, not just him, her guardian. She needed a social life. She needed to have a normal side to her life as well as this 'Idol' life. It worried him sometimes. What if something happened to him? Then who would she have? He looked up at the night sky.

~~~~~

Shion paused at a store window display when they were almost home, letting out a rather amazed sound at the marionettes displayed there. She found them fascinating, really. These little puppets that were capable of, in the right hands, expressing so much emotion. It was almost living art in a way. "Tuto, aren't they wonderf-"

"Shion!" She looked over to see Tuto running toward her, panic clear on his face. She also noticed bright lights washing over her. She looked behind her just in time to see the car barreling toward her. She let out a scream of terror, bracing for the impact... but she was fairly sure that what hit her, was not a care, especially since it came from the side and didn't hurt. She opened her eyes, and let out a relieved breath.

"Are you okay?" Tuto helped her up, having pushed her out of the way of the car, which had crashed right through the window display. Shion nodded, brushing dirt off of her clothes, and moving toward the car. "Wait, what are you doing?"

"I have to see if they are okay!" Tuto still stopped her however, sighing.

"Let me, it could be dangerous." Shion pouted, but nodded, and Tuto made his way through the debris to check on the occupants of the car. For a long moment, there was nothing... and then Tuto quickly came out of the building, his face serious. "We need to leave."

"What? But what about-"

"Now! Come on." He grabbed her hand, starting to drag her away from there. And she noticed something.

"Hey, wait, you're going the wrong way, home is the other way! And what's wrong? Tuto, tell me!" She was whining, she knew she was whining, but she didn't care. She wanted answers!

"Not now, Shion. I'll tell you later. For now we have to get out of here, quickly, before someone see's-" Shion heard an odd sound, and saw Tuto stiffen.

"...Tuto? Tuto, what's wrong? Tuto, answer me!" She tugged on his arm to spin him around, surprised when he fell against her. "What the... Tuto, what are you... T-Tuto?" His eyes were wide, and he was mouthing words as if trying to speak. And a dark stain was spreading across his chest. Tuto fell to the ground after clutching at Shion briefly, his breathing becoming shallow. "T-TUTO!" Shion dropped to her knee's, her heart pounding as she realized what had happened.

Tuto had been shot.

She pressed her hands over the wound, her eyes tearing up. "Tuto! Tuto! Answer me! Tuto!" Tuto's eyes focused on her face, and he struggled to speak.

"Shion... you... have to run... have... to run away..."

"No, I can't leave you like this! I'll call for help!" He reached up, squeezing her arm.

"Run... Shion... please... if you die... I'll never... forgive myself... okay?" He smiled weakly. "I'm... really glad I... met you, Shion... Arita..." He let out a slow breath, his hand slipping from her arm as his eyes closed. Shion felt his heartbeat slow, and then finally still.

"T-Tuto... you... you can't... you can't leave me... you can't leave me alone like this.... please... Tuto... Tuto! TUTO!" She screamed his name, burying her face in his chest, her body shaking as she cried, an intense pain filling her as the only person she had in this world left her alone. She didn't hear the approaching footsteps, but she heard the click above her. She looked up, staring into the barrel of a silenced gun. Beyond it, an older man with a cigar sticking out of his mouth, and a jagged scar running along his jaw, and over the top of his head.

"Pretty little thing, you are. Even covered in blood. Too bad I have to kill ya, eh?" Shion just looked up at him in horror. "Aw, don't give me that look. I'm not the bad guy here. It's the guy who paid me that's the bad one. Honestly, sorry about this, and your faggot friend there." Shion felt a spike of anger, and her fearful face became one of pure anger. "Ooh, didn't like that? Good. Much easier to off a bitch when she's glarin' at ya like that. Sayonara." He grinned, pulling the trigger, watching as Shion jerked back and collapsed as the bullet struck right between her eyes. He looked up at the sky.

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

The Mighty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty   The Mighty Empty2012-08-20, 2:48 am

Chapter 2: The Hidden

Gregory Hastings, codenamed 'The Decoy' for his tendency to use decoy's to kill his targets, was a very accomplish hitman. He had often been hired to take out heavily guarded political figures, religious figures, corporate heads, etc. Being contacted to kill a gravure idol who hadn't even gone international yet... that was odd. His prices were steep, and such a... simple job... he'd been skeptical that his client could foot the bill for his services. He'd been wrong. He'd been paid in advance, too.

So, despite it being a waste of his skills, he accepted the job. Money was money. He'd tracked the girl down after her concert, and nearly laughed at how she was clearly unguarded, aside from that freak with the purple hair. Her manager and legal guardian, he'd been informed. So, true to form, he prepared a surprise. This was how a car had come barreling toward her. A random couple on the road, easily killed, and a brick on the accelerator. Unfortunately, the freak in purple seemed to be a decent enough guard in a way, as he got his target out of harms way without injury.

Of course, then he checked the car, saw the bodies, and got spooked. Well, Gregory couldn't allow his target to escape. That was when he went with his trusty Beretta 9mm, silenced of course, to handle the situation. First, the freak dragging her along. She seemed the type to break down, rather than run. He was right, of course. An expert of reading people. And, of course, he had to tease her just a bit before he killed her. Was indeed easier to kill them when they weren't just bawling at him. Still, seeing her laying there after he shot her... he shook his head, turning to leave. "A shame..."

"What's a shame?" He froze. Not just at the voice. No, the voice would have given him pause. What made him freeze was the iron grip on his ankle, getting steadily tighter. "Come on, tell me. What's a shame, you murderous fuck?" He slowly turned his head, and looked at his target, Shion Arita. She was looking directly at him with pure hatred in her eyes. There wasn't even a wound on her head. Not even a sign anything had hit her there. Now that he thought about it, he hadn't seen blood, but...

"That... that's impossible..."

"Is it?" The next thing he heard was an audible crunching as his ankle was suddenly crushed in her grip. He collapsed in pain, but thought through the pain, whipping his gun around to unload his clip into Shion's chest. After a pause, she ripped the gun from his hand, and then used it like a hammer to crush that same hand. She straddled his chest, gripping his arm and holding it tightly. "Who sent you?"

"Fuck you!"

"Not interested." Crack! "Who sent you?" Gregory screamed in pain as she broke his arm near the wrist, then prepared to break it a little further down. After several seconds of no answer, she broke his arm again, and again moved down further. "Who. Sent. You." The look in her eyes was piercing, and Gregory felt as if his soul itself was writhing under that gaze.

"I-I don't know! He never told me his name, I only dealt with a middle man!"

"...Where can I find this 'middle man'?"

"J-just go to the-" Before he could finish, his head seemed to explode as a bullet tore through it. Shion was splattered in blood, but she didn't care. She looked up, and saw someone fleeing in the distance. She almost gave chase... almost. For now, she'd memorize their face; she'd gotten a glimpse of it. Right now, she had something more important to do. She moved over to Tuto, and carefully picked him up, her face softening.

"Tuto... why... why did you have to die..." She held him close, biting her lip. "This... this isn't fair... Tuto..." She shook her head, forcing back the tears. "This isn't the time... I have to get you home... then... then I'll find who did this to you, and why they were after me... nobody should know that I... " Taking a deep breath, Shion then leapt onto a nearby building, and took off toward home.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

The Mighty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty   The Mighty Empty2012-08-24, 3:04 am

Chapter 3: The Mighty

This was bad. It had been two days since the failed assassination of 'Shion Arita', and Horace Lorn was getting nervous. He was sure he'd spotted someone tailing him. He knew his hired gun, Hastings, had given her information. How much, he didn't know. He also had learned that 'Shion Arita' was clearly not human. He'd picked a fight he could not win. He'd gone into hiding immediately after news reached him. He'd simply wanted to remove a competitor's client, so his own had a better shot. To think it could go so wrong!

Now, he was like a rat in hiding. Especially after his middle-man, his bodyguard, had come up missing. So, he'd hired a new bodyguard. One he felt could protect him adequately. Namely, an alien being by the name of Traal. The seemingly unassuming man had monstrous strength. He'd seen him lift and throw a truck over a building before. Surely, Traal could protect him. What he did not expect, was the fear in Traal's eyes when 'Shion Arita' finally found them. The roof of their bunker collapsed, and the idol dropped in on them... except she looked different. Upon seeing her, Traal's eyes had bugged out.

The Mighty Birdy

"You! Federation bitch!" At this, 'Shion' had looked confused, before grinning almost wickedly.

"...Traal Firan. You've been gone for a long time. You got away last time, was sure I'd never see you again. To think I'd find you guarding this coward... two birds with one stone then!" She raised her hand, palm out, a strange holographic symbol appearing in front of it. "Traal Firan, you are charged with thirteen counts of murder, two counts of kidnapping, five counts of sexual assault, and one count of grand theft. You resisted arrest by a Federation officer, and are aiding and abetting one Horace Lorn in escaping his own punishment. Your list of crimes has exceeded the limit, Traal. By my right as an Investigator of the Federation, I'm giving you your last warning. Allow me to take you in, or I will be forced to eliminate you!"

Traal seemed to hesitate... only to suddenly charge forward, screaming as his left arm transformed into a massive, muscular appendage as he moved to attack. 'Shion' shifted, then was suddenly behind Traal and to his right, her own fist cocked back. She twisted... and drove her fist into the side of Traal's head. The entire wall next to them was destroyed, and Horace panicked, rushing to escape the bunker as it started to collapse. He managed to escape, but found 'Shion' in front of him. He noticed her blood covered fist, and swallowed. "W-wait! You said you're an investigator! Take me in, I'll go quietly!"

"...No. The most you'd get for your actions is fifty years. That's not good enough for taking Tuto away from me."

"P-please!" He practically shrieked as she grabbed him by the shirt, lifting him off the ground. "Shion, please, I beg y-"

"Don't." Her voice was venomous. "Don't... you will not call me that. I want you to know my real name before I end this. My name is Birdy Cephon Altera... or 'Birdy the Berserker Killer.'" Horace's eyes widened in fear, before he saw her fist coming straight for his head.

Horace Lorn knew no more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mighty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty   The Mighty Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mighty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: