The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sister Valkyrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2011-10-23, 4:41 am

Sister Valkyrie Asgard_by_Nurkhular

When you were in the business of hunting, you tended to see strange things. Now, this wasn't to say everyday life wasn't strange. This was probably the only realm where you could go downtown in New York and see a rioting dragon rampaging around that had to be put down from hurting innocent people. Alien invasions or abductions(this was actually not all that common, thankfully. Devin wasn't to keen on probes and being anywhere near his body.)

Little remnants of the 'Old Gods' still lingered on. Valkyrie still roamed the earth, though thanks to Anya they were able to become more of a traditional race. Every time they had a child with a human, they would be a female Valkyrie so the race would continue. You didn't seem them often. Many of them were very serious about their work and repaying back the debt they thought in their minds.

Asgard was the pocket realm that acted as a safe haven and resting ground for their kind. It used to be the place where the old Norse gods resided in, but after they left the Valkyrie took it over as their own home. Very few people actually knew how to get here, but the place was beautiful, but dangerous. If you didn't know where you were going you could find yourself in a forest and wander endlessly. Or some of the monsters that still wandered would find you interesting enough for a snack.

Let them come. I could use a new pair of sneakers.

Why was he here? We'll, everyone needed a vacation. The second part was Asgard had the best liquor in all the realms he had visited(not to mention the girls didn't hurt). Frejya was the name of the city he was currently in, located in a mountain area. It was named after one of their fallen Valkyrie who was one of the first to oppose Odin. Ironically, she hadn't died from that, but later on when the forces of the Abyss had invaded the material plane again.

It was a waste, but their sacrifice hadn't gone in vain at least and she was fondly remembered by those who had known her, which was to say a lot as she had done many things in her long life before her passing.

Devin didn't get to enjoy things as much as he wanted too, because he was dragged away by one of the Valkyrie's before he could as much as dig into the large stuffed chicken and his juice.

He reluctantly left the grand halls; he'd be back.

Sister Valkyrie 1Sinera2

Lady Sinera was currently the 'main' leader as far as Valkyrie's went currently. She couldn't hope to ever replace their former leader, and didn't try. The only thing she could do was be herself and try to lead her people the best she could was be herself and lead her people.

As such, she found herself in a percular predicament.

A few hours ago, one of her Valkyrie had found another one of her kind, unconscious so they were put in the medical bay. However, her energy felt..different. It was different from herself and her other sisters. It was definitely a Valkyrie of some kind but not the same; it didn't seem to have the same celestial or divine power the others had. No doubt it was strong, however.

That's why she called Devin in. She wanted to see if he knew anything since his knowledge of the supernatural and magical world was even more extensive then even hers was.

"Sorry I'm late, I was busy." Devin stepped into the room of the medical bay. "You called?"

"Yes." She said, nodding to the young woman sleeping. "I had been hoping you'd be able to tell me more about our guest, her energy. It's like ours, but different."

Devin thought about it, then shook his head. "Not enough to go with. It could be an number of things. She could be from another dimension, an experiment that changed the nature of her energy, something else. Without anything to go on, I'm just shooting at the wall in the dark."

"It was worth a try." Sinera sighed. "She also had a rather strange weapon on her. It seemed magical in nature, but I wasn't sure. If its not magic, its something close to it. I had it taken away for now until I can talk to our guest. I want to see who she is and where she stands before I just give someone a weapon. If I know nothing else, she's a Valkyrie but not one of our own. I'd know otherwise."

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2013-07-28, 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Anza9996

Anza9996

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2011-10-23, 7:12 pm

Sister Valkyrie Showimage

The windswept battle plain was all around her. A breeze lifted her hair and gave flight to her wings. Thousands of fellow Valkyrie dashed around her. Already the Berserkers were facing off against the Unicorn Paladins. Fairies flew above and around her as she lashed out at one with her simple lance. Three fell before her might alone and from then on, everything was a blur. Taking refuge in the ruins of an old caste, Gwendolyn finds her sister, Grizelda, near death.

"…Do I see tears in your eyes? You're too kind, sister…"

"Grizelda… I won't let you be alone for long. I shall be by your side soon enough."

She promised.

Leaving the body of her passed elder sister, Gwendolyn takes up the psypher spear she bestowed upon her before death. The Aesir draw back, this battle has been lost. Up ahead, a dark shadowy figure attacks her fellow kinsmen; taking them down with terrifying speed.

"I will face him!" Gwendolyn declares.

He turns to see her, the two wield their psyphers, and their battle begins… The Shadow Knight has his blade to her throat.

"Kill me now… How long do you intend to keep me pinned down?" she asks defiantly, her soul shining proudly as she willingly gives her life to fight for her King, and father, Odin.

A Berserker, seeing the princess in distress, rushes forward to protect her. But the warrior slays him instantly, turning his back to Gwendolyn.

"Go on. Run away. This battle is over. Any more deaths will just be a waste." he tells her grimly. Taking one last look at her before leaving.
One of the dwarfs approaches her, relieved that the princess had not been killed. But still she continues to go on, seeking to follow the Shadow Knight and finds herself facing the fairy Queen.

"I, King Odin's daughter, Gwendolyn, shall be the one who will take your life!" she declared. Suddenly the ground beneath their feet trembled and the fairy Queen took flight. A sorcerer appeared, summoning a dragon, the great serpentine-like creature appeared. Scales glittering of blue and gold with blood red horns. Rushing forth, Gwendolyn fought bravely and even fought off the fairies who appeared to help the beast.

Just before she would land the finishing blow, the fairy Queen ordered her sorcerer to strike the mighty Valkyrie. He cast a void spell, opening a portal to another place. Gwendolyn struggled against the pull but within moments she disappeared into the black hole; floating into oblivion.

She didn't know how long she'd been in the darkness, just that it consumed her entirely. Unable to tell if her eyes were opened or closed, Gwendolyn's spirit eventually curled into itself and went into a deep sleep. Eventually a dim light slowly lit and turned her vision red. Slowly her eyes fluttered open, seeing the white ceiling above her. There were voices nearby and as she listened to them some more she began to understand what they were saying.

They took her Psypher. Her dearest sister's last will and testament.

Gwendolyn shot out of bed, feeling dizzy as soon as she sat up, but she was on her feet and facing them with a stern frown.
"Where is my Spear? Return it to me at once! It does not belong to you." she told them, clenching her fists tightly at her sides. Her dark blue eyes clouding slightly as she struggled to stand upright, but her determination was firm and she stood her ground. Not letting a hint of weakness show.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2011-10-23, 7:56 pm

Sinera was a bit surprised she had woken up this early, but she didn't let it show on her face. "Calm down, it'll be given back to you. We found you on the outskirts of here in the mountains and put you here to recover. That spear you have is being taken care of by one of my other Valkyrie's. Currently, you're in Asgard in the city of Frejya. It's not often we get guest from other realms like this."

"Also, you need to understand, I have to protect my people. Not all are Valkyrie or warriors. When you came, we knew absolutely nothing about you or your state of mind. It was simply a precaution." She finished, hoping that would ease her a bit. She did have some years to learn more diplomatic skills. "My name is Sinera."

"And you could just call me Devin." The angel said casually. "Sinera is strict but fair, keep calm and she'll give it back."

"Lady Sinera?"

The voice came from a young woman with pointed ears, an Elf of some kind. "I have word Seraph Lamington will be arriving later." She glanced at the guest. "Shall I retrieve her spear?"

"..Earlier then expected." Sinera muttered. "As for the spear, go ahead and get it for our guest."

They nodded, and then left to go retrieve it.
Back to top Go down
Anza9996

Anza9996

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2011-10-23, 8:33 pm

The Valkyrie seemed to doubt her but visibly relaxed, at least she didn't clench her fists and the tension in her shoulders disappeared. "You are also Valkyrie?" she questioned, glancing her over and seeing her wings in an odd place. "Are you perhaps a general? Or lieutenant?" she continued to ask, wanting to know what respect was due to the woman. But where she came from even those ranks didn't have the same great wings on their backs. All Valkyrie were born with wings on their hips, where their center of gravity was located which made it easier to fight while in midair.

But the woman's words did make sense. Still, there were many of them and only one of her… Suddenly her eyes flit around, absorbing the building and her surroundings, she was agitated but the woman continued and introduced herself. When the man spoke she turned her full focus on him, taking his appearance as well. His words on the other hand did little to reassure her, she didn't know what rank he was either; he had the same strange wings.

The newest arrival drew her attention next, deep blue eyes still hard and cold as she continued to stare at them all. She couldn't trust them. Just as they had yet to trust her. What they spoke about was none of her concern but she made sure to remember the name if it was yet another person she would have to meet. The world 'Seraph' was unfamiliar to her as well. As Sinera regarded her weapon, Gwendolyn leaned forward. "It was handed down to me by my sister. It is very… special." she murmured, offering that little bit of information to help her understand why she wanted it back badly.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2011-10-23, 10:44 pm

"General..?" Sinera seemed a bit confused. "I am not part of any army, not anymore. I feel I should explain some more. The place you're on now, its not just another city or even country, but another world. Things are likely different here then whenever you're home is. Still, I will try to have my people look into it about getting you back home. If that's your wish."

"Just for the record; I'm not a Valkyrie at all. I'm from a race called Angels." Devin felt he should clear that up before there was any confusion later on. "As for Sinera, if you wanna be more technical..she's more of the leader of Valkyrie kind."

Sinera regarded the young girl with some some sympathy in response to the weapon being a gift to her sister. She could understand about a item holding a lot of sentimental value. That was when the same elf as before came in with Gwen's spear.

"Go ahead, give it to her."

"Are you sure?" She asked.

She nodded. "If she starts trouble, I'll take responsibility for it. Go ahead." After that, they went and held out the spear for the other Valkyrie to take.
Back to top Go down
Anza9996

Anza9996

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2011-10-24, 2:01 am

Things were becoming more confusing as time went on. Everyone certainly had the aura of having great power but they were not a warlike nation? These were Valkyrie and yet they were not always prepared for war? When Devin spoke and she heard the new unfamiliar term she frowned further; if it was possible. 'Angel' didn't mean a thing to her either, for where she came from there were no Angels; everyone went to the Netherworld, Endelphia to suffer for eternity. Even if one gained an immortal soul, according to Valkyrie, through battle they never returned as 'Angels', surely. Sinera explained that she was on another world, which could be the only explanation after hearing how different things were but this was almost too much.

It was when the woman from before came in with the spear that everything within her sent still as all her attention went to the object. The woman hesitated and she wanted to scream out at her that it was rightfully hers to begin with. Even with these emotions, Gwendolyn masked them and reached out to graciously accept her possession back. As soon as she held it in her hands though she looked relieved and lightly touched her fingertips to the base of the large, blue jewel that made the spear. A warmth enveloped her immediately and she sighed, "Thank you. It is good to have this back." she murmured just as she caught the sight of something blue in the corner of her eye. She turned her head slightly to look at it but the wisp was gone. Ignoring it for now, she turned back to Sinera. "I appreciate you having me taken care of and returning my weapon," she said with all due respect, "But I must hurry back to my home. We are in the midst of a great battle and I must aid my father… the King, in the capturing of the Crystallization Cauldron. There is no time to lose. Although I had nearly slain the enemy's dragon I must remain in his presence to further serve him. It is my duty as well as desire." she told her, hoping that she would understand that one's responsibility could also be one's passion when it came to those they cared about.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2011-10-24, 2:46 pm

Sinera regarded the younger 'Valkyrie' for a long moment. She understood what she meant. If given the chance, she'd gladly give her life for the people close to her. However, she was hoping this was a worthy cause with a decent man. She remembered how earnestly she believed in Odin. She was far younger and stupid then, unable to read between the lines or question things.

Blind faith and belief. It was a dangerous thing. Seeing Gwen's eyes, she knew it was close to that or dangerously close to that. She just hoped she wasn't simply throwing her life away from some tyrant or somebody who didn't truly care about her.

"I'll try to get you back to your world as soon as possible then. We first have to locate where your world is."

Devin was starting to think there was no such thing as angels back in her world. "Doable. We had your spear long enough to where they could work something out to try to find your world. Pretty much every world has its own..ambient energy. I don't know the details but that's how they are able to get people to and from different worlds."

The young woman who had given the spear turned to Sinera. "Shall I give our guest something to drink or eat while we search for her world Lady Sinera."

"You can just call me Sinera." But she knew it was a futile effort. "And that's up to her if she needs food or not. Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Anza9996

Anza9996

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2011-10-28, 12:08 am

Gwendolyn nodded, "I thank you, Lady Sinera," she said then added, "I will do everything in my power to relate to you the exact details of my home world." Devin spoke again and she couldn't help staring at him, wondering that he had the same sort of wings as Sinera yet he was called something else. Perhaps this was what men would be if they were born with wings, on their backs, in this world? As far as she was concerned though, Gwendolyn has more pressing matters to worry about. Though his words were full of promise. "I should like to return immediately." she blurted, blinking as a frown quirked at her lip but she refrained from showing any more emotion; her face smooth and stoic.

She hesitated as hospitality was further extended her way. It was one thing to relax and enjoy herself but she was keen on throwing herself back onto the battlefield. As though in rebellion, her belly ached and made a loud noise, "Ah…" she sighed, "I suppose it would be no good to my King were I to fall on the battlefield due to malnourishment. It is my duty and responsibility to maintain my physical form," she murmured and nodded to Sinera again, "I am. I would appreciate the offer to a meal. However, I am not picky. Anything simple as bread and water would suffice." she assured her, having been on that sort of 'diet' before. She was either too thin or looked like she gained weight, or she peered at herself in the mirror too long or she didn't fix herself up enough. The whims of her father were endless and she could hardly keep up with them. But still, the young Valkyrie did her best.

A flash of blue caught her eye and she whirled quickly to the side but it was gone again, a glimpse of some small feather, and it disappeared. Gwendolyn looked perturbed and gripped her spear tighter; feeling a little better with it close by. "Ah, forgive me," she apologized, certain that that display would've caught their attention. "Perhaps I am not feeling myself, I am a little… dizzy." she sighed, lightly touching her forehead for a moment before looking up again. The blue blur or whatever it was didn't return but it still made her uneasy. Hallucinations were signs that one wasn't well and she wondered if it was because she was on a different world. In any case, Gwendolyn's primary objective was to return home as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2011-10-29, 4:04 am

"I'll return shortly then." The other woman then made her leave once again.

Sinera found her loyalty to this King to be rather admirable. But she was also hoping this type of loyatly was something they deserved. The older Valkyrie was worried if the young girl was placing far too much faith and devotion to one person. It was one thing to be a loyal warrior for a cause, it was another to be a blind tool and lose your self of self.

She..had learned that lesson the painful way.

Before she could comment, she acted oddly, as if preparing for battle. Warriors instinct instantly almost took over but she calmed down. Devin did quicker then she did, he was always the far more laid back.

"It's..okay. I take you're just on edge, right?" Devin asked. "Once you get something to eat you should feel a bit better."

Sinera nodded slowly. "Be as that may. I have a question, Gwendolyn. The energy coming from you, its both somewhat similar but different then myself and my fellow sisters. We have a almost..divine presence to our aura because due to our heritage. I can sense that, but its fainter, but I can also feel human energy. I would think almost you were a half-breed but I don't know the goings of your world to say. What I mean is, in your world, would you be considered human?"
Back to top Go down
Anza9996

Anza9996

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2011-10-29, 11:33 pm

Gwendolyn looked abashed, certain that her strange behavior made them uneasy. Really, the last thing she wanted was for them to take her spear from her again. But the man seemed to trust her a little, giving her the benefit of the doubt. "Yes, that could be it." she nodded with agreement. But before they could continue on, Sinera asked her of her origins as well as compared the two. Gwendolyn blinked in surprise, "I never truly thought about it." she admitted. "We are considered human, yes, but all valkyrie women are indeed born with wings on their hips. We are far lighter than males and thus we can fly. The reason they are on our hips is because most of our weight is centered there. Though it is believed it is a recessive trait that only appears in females. It is the evolution that has given us the edge against our enemies, which has enabled our grand city to expand and defeat our adversaries." she explained. Although, what she didn't know, was that her father also sired another daughter; one who did not have wings. Perhaps it was a trait carried only by females that could only be passed onto females. And as the bloodline went down, if more and more human blood was added to the mix, it would disappear entirely should only male babies be born.

She regarded them carefully, wondering now if she'd said too much. It was one thing to give them the information they needed so she could get back home, it was another to offer too much to entice them to go to her world. The last thing she needed was for another foe to enter the battle; as though fighting the Venir was bad enough. Her father would never forgive, never look upon her with love.

((This raises a good question though, if Gwendolyn was supposedly 'kicked out' when she was supposed to be married to Oswald, then why did she still have her armor? Why would Odin leave it to her? Granted, he did expect her to betray Oswald and give him Titrel but still. He didn't expect to be possessed by Brigan and set his soldiers against her, so why did he let her keep her armor if she was 'stripped of her title' ect.? Idk, maybe I'm just trying to find a way to justify that her wings are real and not armor hahahaa.))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2011-12-04, 10:27 pm

Sinera waited for her to finish, seeming to think. "I see. That's most interesting."

"What it sounds like." Devin started. "Is to me, you guys have we call is a sub race. Think of it like this. You have a main race; we'll use humans for example. Then lets say a couple hundred of them move some place else, said place is magical. The magic changes them a bit appearance wise and maybe they gain ability or two. They even call themselves by another name. At their core though, they're still human. In this world, Valkyire are a completely different race then humans. Same with angels."

People often underestimated Devin's intelligence because of how he normally acted but he was hardly stupid. Far from it. He was, however, lazy. If he didn't feel the need or urge to he was content to let things slide and have people come up to their own conclusions. Plus the way he figured, people would get a bit too secure and underestimate him. That came in handy on the job.

The young woman from before came with a tray; it had meat and other side dishes like bread along with some water. She set the tray down by the other 'Valkyrie'. "I did not know what you would like, so I tried some variety. If its not to your liking I could attempt to get something else."

"So any word yet about sending our guest back home?" Devin asked.

"They say it should take about most four days." She said somewhat apologetically to Gwendolyn. "I know you wanted to return sooner, but this is the fastest we can do with what we have now."
Back to top Go down
Anza9996

Anza9996

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2012-01-04, 1:07 am

Gwendolyn considered what he'd said but didn't like it a bit, "If that is the case then all of our kind on my world derive from humans. In that case, I am related to the enemy Venir as well as the weaker humans who must rely mostly upon diplomacies and/or treachery because they were not gifted with wings. Without these we Valkyrie would not have a chance against the Fairies." she replied, "In any case, we are still warring nations." she seemed to get a little tense but showed no hostility toward Devin himself; her emotions were getting in the way. It was a habit she had yet to conquer.

She regarded the woman with a polite nod, thanking her quietly as she set the tray down. "I appreciate your efforts. Thank you." she said warmly, always making sure to show her gratitude to anyone who served or tended to her. It was something her father and sister rarely did, Griselda rest in peace. "It is fine, do not worry. This is plenty to revive my stamina." she assured her.

Returning to the more pressing matter at hand, the news that it would take half a week bothered her and she frowned a bit. Taking her time to think for a few moments before speaking, Gwendolyn first looked at the girl and nodded then to the others, "It is of no consequence. The fact that you are willing to help me at all is enough. Again, I thank you for your efforts." she said graciously and glanced at her food, feeling strange and unwilling to begin eating until she was alone or until someone else joined her.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2012-01-18, 3:02 pm

Sinera wasn't sure if the world Gwendolyn lived in was a place she herself wanted to live in. From everything she had heard and gathered it seemed like an unstable place at the moment. Still, she was of no one to judge considering their own bloody history and her own past. Everyone in the past had done horrible things and even to this day that existed. The difference being is, people slowly, if not too slowly began to learn and take lessons from them.

Devin decided to get something to eat as well, he was pretty hungry. "If you don't mind me asking, what is the Venir? Since your world is different then ours I'm not going to pretend its anything I know about."
Back to top Go down
Anza9996

Anza9996

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2012-01-30, 4:19 pm

Gwendolyn leaned forward slightly as her demeanor grew serious, as though they were about to talk about battle tactics. "The Venir are like our counterpart. Regular humans, ones without wings or Herculean strength, cannot compare to us Aesir or the Venir. They are the Fairies: The elves, Unicorns, and women with butterfly wings who can wield lethal magics. Their enchanted arrows burn and pierce through thick armor and the unicorns crush and stomp their enemies beneath their hooves." she explained. On her world, Fairies were the same size as a human, it never occurred to her that they could be smaller.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2012-02-04, 1:31 am

Devin was silent for a bit after she finished. "Different, but not unheard of. Here Fae is more of a race category then anything else. See, sometimes they're some races of them that are small, like three feet or less. Others are about the same size as us. Then you have the Unseelie.."

Sinera frowned at that. "The Unseelie are a..corrupted brand of the race. Many of them are violent, twisted creatures in shape and thought process. Some are easy to see, others can look unnaturally beautiful, but it won't hide the darker side of her thoughts. There was a creature known as Bloody Mary. If you were to say her name, she would appear in the mirror. She appears as a slight decayed human woman in a wedding dress, long claws, wild hair and blood on her dress."

"Then there was the Boogeyman.."
Sinera trailed off, remembering a few things. "It would appear as a humanoid shape, with the body outline of a potato bag, and needle sharp teeth. They were..very carnervous, and would prey on children under their beds." She said quitely. "But they're gone now, at least its believed they're extinc or so rare you don't hear about them anymore."
Back to top Go down
Anza9996

Anza9996

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2013-05-27, 11:16 pm

Gwendolyn began to eat without really noticing that she did as they spoke. These creatures, the Unseelie, were intriguing to her. They would have frightened her as a child, however as an adult and a valkyrie at that, she wanted nothing more but to face off against one.
"You seem to be speaking of them in past tense," Gwendolyn pointed out. "Were they slain?" she asked, unaware that this could've been a touchy subject. She ate more of the food, taking small but quick bites; almost like a bird.
"They sound like they might fit in on my... world." she said the word slowly. It felt strange referring to her homeland as a separate "world," the concept that there were other worlds was beyond her. Theirs was a realm where looking to the stars in wonder was an occurrence that had yet to pass. People were still fighting over bits of land and threatening existence of life itself. Should there ever be a time of peace was when the astronomers could then begin a new age on her world. But, for now, there was nothing but blood and war.
"There is one thing that puzzles me." she said as she finished her food, mostly listening as they spoke while she ate. "I understand things are different here... However, if you are valkyrie, then who is it that you serve? Surely there is one sovereign ruler to unite your people." she said, trying to find some way to rationalize what Sinera had told her. If they had no leader then... there was no need for the valkyrie anymore, was there?
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2013-06-12, 3:22 am

Sinera nodded slowly. "Yes, for the most part. You don't hear or see about them anymore. Hunters, my kind and the like have done a good job of getting rid of those monsters. A almost mindless being that delights on terrifying and eating children..what a disgusting creature." There was a deep disdain she had for the race, though the last bit made her focus.

"That is a fair question." Sinera paused, mulling it over then continued. "In this world 'Our' Odin has died about two thousand years ago. I am little over a few thousand years old. That said, they had a daughter which we listen to when they're here. When not available, I do what I can. Even if there wasn't..there will always be a need for people like us. However, the biggest ruler over even her is Lady Anya, known as the Great Mother. Perhaps you can meet her one day."

"I promised myself under oath to serve and protect the people of Asgard and Earth. As long as there are beings that wish to seek them harm, then we will be there."
Back to top Go down
Anza9996

Anza9996

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2013-06-12, 8:29 pm

Gwendolyn nodded in response, the Unseelie were similar to the Revenants that wondered the snowy slopes of Winterhorn Ridge; a chain of mountains that bordered Ragnanival and Endelphia.

When all was said and done she nodded solemnly in reverence for their departed king, but her age surprised Gwendolyn. "A valkyrie that lives as long as the fairies?" she said in astonishment, "Such a thing is... well, unheard of. How interesting." she mused, "How very interesting, such a long chain of command." she murmured, assuming that Anya, being referred to as a 'Lady', was related to the valkyrie princess. The ruling family was usually in charge so she assumed Anya was too.

"How noble," she commented, "Despite our differences in origin, you and I..." she trailed off, about to say 'are alike' but the words just wouldn't come out. They were too informal, and meant for someone familiar... Griselda... she thought and, for a split second, she thought she saw a flash of blue once more at the corner of her eye.

She cleared her throat, "Please excuse me. In any case, would you mind showing me your world? I should like very much to see it, if you do not mind. It intrigues me."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2013-06-20, 3:32 am

(And here I get hit with a plot twist. Think you'll like.)

Sinera nodded to that. "I would be happy to show you around. If time permits, perhaps I'll show you a bit of Midgard as well, sorry I mean earth. People often use the later term but I'm caught in my older ways so that's what I refer to it as. Are you coming Devin?"

The angel who had been quite more or less shook his head. "A bit later. There's something I need to take care of."

"Fair enough." Sinera left it at that, and began walking. "Follow me this way then please Gwendoyln."

She began walking again, momentarily pausing to point in the distance. There was a extremely large tree, so huge in fact it towered over even the mighty sky scrappers seen in modern cities. "Do you see that tree within the distance? That tree is called Yggdrasill. It's a grand tree planted many years ago when this realm was created. It sustains and helps foster live within Asgard. There's also a city inside the tree itself, its quite lovely."

Sister Valkyrie 97899e17b65aa9aa45bc2637cfab6074

"I can show you sometime, if you desire it. It's also our gateway to the other worlds such as Midgard and many others."
Sinera was going to continue, but something interrupted her.

"Lady Sinera."

Sister Valkyrie Felonius

A beautiful blond-haired woman with angelic wings came floating down, the wings folding close to her back when they had landed on the ground. Judging by the armor and overall appearance, they were also a Valkyrie. "I am sorry to bother you but I bring you most important news."

Sinera wondered what it was, turning their full attention to them. "What is it then Felonius?"

"There..seems to be a meeting to occur tomorrow." The younger Valkyrie said, looking at the newest Valkyrie briefly curiously before continuing as they hadn't seen them before. "Another realm by the name of Aenerald, and its people it seems, requires assistance. It is truly a horrible place Lady Sinera. The other races are used as fuel and energy source, even their body parts used in all matter of things and the land is a barren wasteland. I have heard someone from there is acting as a representative from that world as the various leaders discuss getting involved or not. It doesn't help there's potential worry the aggressors may end up on earth and if they find all the other races there.."

"Then it would spell innocent people being harmed. They couldn't allow that, so that too, would be another reason for armed conflict."
Sinera nodded, seeing the logic behind it besides the fact of helping others. "Tell them I will intend this meeting. If need be, me and the Valkyrie I can spare will ride to battle if we're needed. Inform Erza of that, so she can watch over things should I leave."

"Of course Lady Sinera.
" She bowed to her. "You be well, you too sister." She didn't know Gwendolyn but she assumed she was  Valkyrie, which was partly correct.

"This is Gwendolyn. Though she is a Valkyrie of a different kind, she isn't part of our sisterhood currently but she's still a honored guest."

"Ah. My apologies. When I saw your armor and the like, I just assumed."
Felonius bowed again. "I will take my leave for now. It was nice meeting you."

Sinera watched them left, then gave a tired sigh. "I had hoped the peace would last longer without some potential fool wrecking it. Still, I cannot abide idly knowing what I know. And more then that..there's precious people I'd give my life for back at earth. It's my duty as a Valkyrie.." She turned to Gwendolyn. "I'm sorry about this, but life doesn't wait on a exact time schedule. If you want, you may accompany me tomorrow but its your choice. More then likely, it would be a intelligence meeting as well as gathering more information on our enemies."

It wasn't Gwendolyn's world, so Sinera wasn't really asking her to help or defend Her people and home. It was more just a gesture if she was curious about things. She had her own things to worry about after all.
Back to top Go down
Anza9996

Anza9996

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2013-06-23, 11:02 pm

The names of the places sounded strange to her ears, but she made a point to remember them. "A tour would be very much appreciated. Thank you." she replied, taking a step closer and couldn't help staring at Devin. She was getting used to seeing them with wings on their backs and only women had them. But a man with wings both confused and excited her. He looked like he could hold his own but the softness of his wings contrasted his physique in a way that made her pulse quicken.

At Sinera's beckoning, she nodded farewell to Devin and followed the Valkyrie. When she saw it, the sight of the tree made Gwendolyn's steps cease as she gazed up in awe. "It is the size of a continent!" she gasped, her hand covering her mouth as she coped with its grandeur. Gwendolyn was also still under the assumption that the world was flat, so it made perfect sense to her how it remained upright. Looking at Sinera, wide-eyed, Gwendolyn smiled slightly, "I would certainly like to see what it looks like on the inside." she agreed.

The voice of another Valkyrie made her instincts kick in and the faint smile disappeared again; her face going stoic. She remained quiet and still, listening but not speaking as was custom when other Valkyrie sought audience with her father. Old habits died hard.
She nodded back to the Valkyrie when addressed, "Indeed. Well met." she told her. Gwendolyn nodded at the explanation, "Understandable. Valkyrie are always dressed for battle." she seemed pleased that the woman had assumed she was one of their own. It gave her a sense of pride that at least the image of a fierce Valkyrie was still going strong. As Felonious left, Gwendolyn bowed back, showing her the same courtesy before turning to Sinera.
"The delay cannot be controlled and that is understandable. I appreciate your invitation. I accept and will not interfere, you have my word." she replied. If all she could do was wait, she might as well try to see and learn everything she could from this world. Who knew what kind of information and knowledge she could pass on to her own Valkyrie who could benefit from it as well.
"This place, Aenrald, I cannot begin to fathom the atrocities committed there. Are all worlds so hostile?" she asked, wondering if it was a time of war everywhere and not just on her own planet.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty2013-06-25, 2:48 pm

Sinera shook her head lightly. "No, thankfully. My home realm of Asgard experiences a lot of peace and stability. Earth and its allies as well. Though, because of the peace and prosperity we have, we must be vigilant to preserve our way of life. But enough of this depressing talk, I still have much to show you for the day."

(I guess, for the moment, Sinera and Gwendolyn could exit out and be implied by time skip for the meeting takes place in Nexus City. That way they can be present)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sister Valkyrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Valkyrie   Sister Valkyrie Empty

Back to top Go down

Sister Valkyrie
Page 1 of 1