The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2019-11-03, 9:39 pm

Arkay was silent for a moment, processing the answer. "...damn, so I turned down non-stop fluffy sex. Oops. Ah well, as enticing as that is, ultimately, I think the good I've done here on Earth was worth forgoing that. And it's not like I'm lacking when it comes to sex, anyway..."

"My fox demon friends at the Lotus have told me a lot about the grove... so much that I really, really want to go there someday," said Nerine. She took a moment to slurp down the rest of her soup. "Maybe even live there..."

It did sound like it'd be damn near heaven for a succubus. "Hm, maybe in a few years, I can get transferred there... or just retire there. Typically, allowances are made for relatives to relocate in those sorts of situations, and I'm sure... basically everyone at the Lotus will vouch for you."

Nerine perked up a bit. "Hehe, I'd love that, but are you sure you'd be able to control yourself there? You nearly tail-fucked Yuki at the slightest provacation."

"Mmm. That was because... I dunno, it was comforting, on a very deep level. Mom always said we had fox demon ancestors a bunch of generations back, on her side, so maybe that was it. Anyway..."

He tossed the panties to Lapis. "Figure these are yours. Succubi and fox demons tend to not wear things like this. That, and you were totally staring at them," said Arkay with a laugh. "Not even sure how Neri managed to get these off of you without anyone noticing."

"That's a secret.♥ And it's not like they weren't gonna come off sooner or later." Nerine's was grinning just as wickedly as Yuki was. She was clearly planning further... activities with the woman. In fact, her tail was currently teasing its way up Lapis' inner thigh, much like she had with Yuki earlier. She was still horny, damn it!

...well, she was always horny, being what she was.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2019-11-03, 9:53 pm

Yuki was WELL aware of what was going on at the other end of the table, and quickly finished her soup. She needed to get out of here before things got out of hand... "Well, Fox Demon ancestry would explain it a bit but... honestly, I've never met anyone that didn't get a bit weak at the knees when cuddling up to a Fox Demon tail. There is indeed something very... comforting, it seems. As for retiring to the Grove... at the very least, the girls at the Lotus could get you all a provisional 'pass' into the outskirts of the Grove, which would eventually evolve into being able to go wherever you wanted. Course, could also just get instant free reign, I dunno. Varies from person to person. Anyway, got time for one last question before I dip. Any more than that, I think Nerine and Lapis may start fucking on the table, and then I'd be in trouble."

Lapis didn't respond to any of this, just blushing deeply and clutching her panties in her hand. The other hand, however, slipped under the table to gently caress Nerine's tail as it crept up her thigh. She was embarrassed, yes... but not enough to want Nerine to stop.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2019-11-03, 10:37 pm

Arkay, too, was quite aware of what Neri was doing to Lapis, though it was not really any sort of concrete knowledge, but rather just knowing how succubi--and Nerine in particular--thought. She had really taken a shine to Lapis and already... gotten intimate. Never mind the fluff stimulation probably setting her off even further.

...plus, there was the fact Neri's lust aura was steady gaining strength. Again. Made it pretty damn obvious something was going on.

"Hm." Arkay paused, struggling to maintain his focus with everything that was going on. "Well, I--"

"You should ask if you should cop a feel."

"...I don't think that would help, Neri."

"Awww, come on, I totally know you want to... you're a total breast man, and they're so round and bouncy," said Nerine, her face becoming flush from Lapis' attention to her tail. "She's a fox demon, I'm sure she won't mind... heck, she'll probably let you motorboat them if you want." Her grin deepened. "Or maybe you'd prefer Lapis' bosom?"

Arkay, for his part, was unable to really formulate a response, in part because of the incredibly distracting lust aura and the fact that his sister was clearly teasing him right now. And it was working entirely too well.

Last edited by Daiyoukai on 2019-11-03, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2019-11-03, 11:15 pm

Yuki's brow rose, glancing at Nerine. 'Damn, she's got it bad right now... that said...' She turned back to Arkay, and now leaned back in her seat, crossing her arms under her breasts; drawing a good bit of attention to them, totally on accident. "Well, Arkay? I'm now curious to see what you'll ask or say."

Lapis was just blushing even more deeply, looking anywhere but at the other occupants of the room. She had her hands firmly in her lap, which of course pushed up her breasts just like Yuki's. Of course, in Lapis' case, it might actually be an accident... or it might not. Hard to tell. What was obvious however, to Nerine at least, was that Lapis had stopped lightly caressing Nerine's tail, and had taken a firm hold of it and was stroking it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2019-11-04, 12:10 am

Between Yuki--and Lapis, too!--pushing up their breasts and Neri's damned lust aura, Arkay was just barely keeping it together. His will was strong, stronger than most people's, but even he had his limits. After a moment of consideration, he relented, sighing.

"I'd rather ask something more... substantial, but  really... really can't think straight right now," said Arkay. "So, fine, you win, Neri. Yuki, mind if I--"

"Oh come on, just go for it. Like..." In a split second, Nerine was behind Lapis, chin on the woman's shoulder and her hands groping her bounteous bosom. Still wearing that wicked grin, she gave Lapis a little 'bounce' for the enjoyment of all present. "...this."

Arkay stared at his sister out of the corner of his eye. All this had really set her off... badly. But then, that was her nature. She still wasn't making this easy. "...do that?" Not the way he had intended to ask, but it got the point across.

Normally, he'd be more forward, but he wanted to avoid things escalating too much while Yuki was here, in order to respect her wishes about not getting (too) intimate too soon. And his sister was not making that easy. At all.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2019-11-04, 1:01 am

Yuki's brows practically disappeared into her hair as she watched Nerine start groping Lapis, with Lapis writhing in her seat and moaning softly. It was quickly becoming clear that while Lapis might not be very aggressive sexually, she was certainly very, very receptive. Yuki chuckled softly, before getting up and moving over to Arkay. She leaned over, grinning at Arkay as her breasts hung before him. "So... pick your poison. From the front? From behind? Above the clothes, or skin-to-skin contact? I'm fine either way, y'know."
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2019-11-04, 8:46 pm

Choices, choices... hm.

...actually, since she was fine with anything, it didn't take him long to decide. A certain someone's lust aura had gotten to him, so he simply went for broke. Yuki had, after all, said she was up for either way.

Scooting his chair out a bit. "I think I'll go for skin contact, from behind." That, of course, would put him right in the fluff. Just as planned, he he.

...damn he really was an addict, wasn't he?

Meanwhile, Nerine, continuing her fondling of Lapis' breasts, slowly began to plant kisses up the woman's neck, until she reached her ear, giving it a gentle, sensual lick.

...and then a gentle, sensual bite and sliiight tug. She hadn't quite forgotten about Yuki and her brother, as her eyes were still trained on them, but Lapis was proving to be quite the enjoyable--and receptive--guest.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2019-11-04, 8:57 pm

Yuki chuckled softly, before turning around and carefully placing herself in Arkay's lap. She slipped off the top of her modified outfit, then pulled up the skintight shirt under it to expose her breasts. Which had the added effect of proving that her breasts were bigger than they already had seemed to be; not that Arkay could see that.

She leaned back into him, using her own tails as a cushion... which also meant Arkay's face was buried in them as she reached down to grab his wrists, and guide his hands to her chest. "Here you go then. Consider them your personal playground for now, until I decide it's time to leave." Which considering the look on Lapis' face, and the moans she was letting out as Nerine attended to her, that wouldn't be long off. She'd be nice though, and wait until the last minute.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2019-11-05, 12:03 am

Engulfed in fluff, Arkay relaxed... mostly. A certain part of him was anything but relaxed, and he was (dimly) aware that Yuki would be able to feel that. And once his hands were cupping Yuki's breasts, that certain part become even less relaxed. Still, this was definitely a nice experience, even if he knew it wouldn't lead to sex...

After enjoying the feeling for a moment, Arkay's hands began to explore the fox demoness' breasts, slowly and gently. He had, of course, considerable experience with breasts, but Yuki's were definitely top-class... and larger than expected.

Finally, after his 'exploration' had finished, he settled on teasing Yuki's nipple... though that is not all he did. Using a very practiced form of telekinesis, Yuki would find the the tip of his finger... felt as if it were vibrating at a very pleasant frequency, leaving warmth in their wake.

On the opposite side of the table, Nerine had moved one of her hands down to Lapis' womanhood and begun fingering her. She was restraining herself from going too far, but only just barely. Her entire body--no, her entire being--burned with barely-contained desire and lust by now.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2019-11-05, 12:26 am

Yuki was rather enjoying Arkay's ministrations, moaning softly as she relaxed against him. She of course felt him getting hard beneath her, the bulge in his pants pressing against her bare womanhood. Something that Lapis and Nerine could easily see at the moment. She considered grinding against that bulge, but she figured that was a bit too much teasing. If she planned on fucking him tonight, sure, but... best not to push things too far right now. For now, she was content to relax into Arkay's touch, biting her lip a bit. "You're pretty good with your hands, Arkay... almost like you've got... oh my..." The vibrations kicked in, and she trembled against Arkay, grinning widely. "Very, very good..."

Lapis, meanwhile, was trying to suppress her own moans, gripping the edge of the table with one hand, while the other continued to... essentially jerk off Nerine's tail. An odd thing to think about, but she was really more concerned with the fact that it made Nerine feel good.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2019-12-02, 12:33 am

The tail stimulation felt good... real good. Nerine's breath quickened as that familiar warmth and pleasure began radiating from the base of her tail. However, this time she... held herself back, in a manner of speaking. Both to savor the feeling and, well, she was pretty sure the lust aura explosion a climax would cause would cause Yuki to poof right the heck out of here. She really didn't want that... and neither did nii-sama.

Of course, there was no telling how long she actually could hold herself back... hypothetically, she could do it indefinitely, but being what she was, her ability to... self-deny was, in practice, limited. Eventually, she'd just decide 'to hell with it' and let loose...

Arkay was only dimly aware of Nerine & Lapis's... antics, in part because he was literally covered in fluff and in part because he was focused on Yuki... which were really kind of the same reason, now that he thought about it.

Keeping one hand to stimulate Yuki's breasts, the other began... exploring. "Know you said no sex, and I'll respect that, but I feel it'd be a shame if you left without a... parting gift." His free hand trailed down Yuki's body, his fingers leaving a trail of warmth and pleasure in their wake, though he didn't immediately go for her womanhood, instead opting to stroke her stomach, though his intent--at least he hoped--was clear.

Up to her, but he really did hate the idea of her leaving... empty-handed. Heh.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2019-12-02, 1:30 am

Lapis bit her lip, unsure whether to watch Arkay and Yuki, or look back at Nerine. She was definitely enjoying herself greatly, but she wasn't sure how far... any of this was going to go.

Yuki, however, reluctantly placed her hand over Arkay's, smiling somewhat sadly. "Sorry partner, afraid I can't let you do that. I want to let you, trust me, but if I do... I'm not going to be able to turn this train around. Would you like a consolation prize though? Fair play, and all that. I don't want to leave you TOO frustrated, and I'm not happy about leaving things like this myself... I'd fluff you off but I think Neri'd explode. Lapis looks like she'd like that though, heh."
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2019-12-03, 12:31 am

Yuki wasn't wrong. Things were already... charged, and with her edging like this, any little thing could set her off. Not that she minded... and she was sure the lovely woman she was currently pleasuring wouldn't mind either. Nii-sama might care, though... or not. He probably wasn't thinking with his brain at this point.

...and neither was she, really.

Sensing Lapis' uncertaintly, Nerine shifted her position slightly and gently guided the woman into a deep, sensual kiss. Without hesitation, Nerine's tongue greedily tasted her partner. Popping her wings, they curved forward and a portion of them morphed into hands--well, claws--and massaged Lapis' breasts... and then, likely to her partner's surprise, licking them, having apparently sprouted tongues from the palm.

Ahh, shapeshifting was such a fun power when it came to sex.

Arkay was disappointed that Yuki wouldn't even go that far, but he understood... well, he understood as much as his lust-addled mind could allow him to understand. At first, the mention of being 'fluffed off' confused him, but then it dawned on him that she meant... a tail-job. Damn, that sounded nice, but apparently it'd set off Neri?

Yeah, that made sense. She'd definitely pick up on the energy of that... or something.

"Mmm, don't worry about it, I can just, uh, deal with it myself," he said. Or take a trip to Evelyn's, although he didn't really feel like going outside tonight. Then again, with how into it Neri and Lapis seemed to be getting, he might have to go for a walk to avoid being at ground zero of a thermosexual lust bomb.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2019-12-05, 9:24 pm

Yuki frowned slightly, feeling a bit guilty about this. Leaving Arkay 'unsatisfied' was not something she was eager to do, but she was adamant about keeping to her word on this. She sighed softly, and hopped up from Arkay's lap, before turning around to kiss him on the cheek. "Well... I promise to make it up to you soon, okay? Really regretting promising myself that I wouldn't have sex with you today..." She smiled slightly, leaning in closer to whisper in his ear. "But you do realize there are two other women here that I think would happily 'deal with it' for you, right?" She chuckled, blew him a kiss, waved to the distracted Nerine and Lapis, and seemingly teleported out of the apartment.

Lapis, meanwhile, was feeling like she should be thrown off by the things Nerine was doing to her with her shapeshifting abilities, but honestly she was just enjoying herself too much.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2020-01-23, 1:14 am

Arkay was sad to see Yuki leave, but she'd made a promise to not take things too far upon first meeting, and he respected that. No matter how much he wanted to bend her over and...

...ahem. Arkay's eyes drifted over to Nerine and Lapis. Take care of him, huh...  well...

Standing up, he cleared his throat. "Yeah, I, um... think I'm gonna take a bath and... relax a bit. You two ladies enjoy yourselves." And with that, he went into the bathroom.

Nerine's huffed a bit, a bit annoyed that he'd just...

...oh. The bathroom was absolutely saturated with her lust aura, given what she'd been doing to Lapis in there. And he'd just walked right into it; by the time he was out, certain parts of him definitely wouldn't be relaxed. It would all work out in the end for Neri!

In the meantime, she had a new friend to make feel better. Neri leaned in and nibbled gently on Lapis' ear. "If you thought my tail was good, you'll absolutely love what I have in store for you next..."

Nerine led Lapis into the bedroom, continuing her... affections along the way. Once inside, her wings lifted Lapis and gently placed the woman on the bed, facing Nerine. Somehow, she'd gone from fully clothed to nude in that short time... or perhaps her clothing had just been an illusion.  "Hehe, now watch..."

The mana in the room shifted slightly as Nerine began working a minor bit of spellcraft. The nature of said spell soon became apparent when a rather sizeable penis grew on Neri. Crawling onto the bed, she positioned herself right at Lapis' womanhood, teasing her with the tip.

But only for just a moment. Unable to contain herself any long, Neri entered Lapis, though she did so slowly, both to give the woman time to adjust and for both to savor the feeling. The succubus reached up and stroked Lapis' cheek in a surprisingly affectionate--though still sensual--manner. "Mmm, before we start... unless you ask otherwise, I am totally going to fill you to the brim. Don't worry, I'm shooting blanks, though my cum is very... stimulating. That ok?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2020-01-27, 9:12 pm

Lapis was admittedly a little sad to see Arkay leave as well, for various reasons. Some of which she might not admit to herself just yet. But she was easily distracted by Nerine's words, and followed her to the bedroom with a sense of nervous anticipation. She wasn't entirely sure what would happen, even after she was placed on the bed. The spellwork was intriguing to her, but the reveal of a new appendage on the young succubus pushed that out of her head rather easily. She was silent, but bit her lip, a shy smile on her face as she watched Nerine approach, watched her position herself... shivered as she felt the first contact.

Lapis inhaled sharply, already gripping the sheets as she felt Nerine push into her. She licked her lips, already panting slightly. It seemed that just this little bit was enough to get her... quite worked up. She instinctively leaned into Nerine's hand on her cheek, and her eyes locked with hers. "...I... I think I'd enjoy that... a lot..." She chose to keep certain feelings on the matter to herself, however. They would just complicate what should be a passionate and enjoyable time...
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2020-06-18, 9:42 pm

This woman was so. damn. cute. And sexy. And a whole bunch of other things. Nerine almost wanted to snuggle her, instead of fuck her.

...almost.

Not like she couldn't do some snuggling afterwards, once they were both tired, sweaty messes. But first... had to work on getting there!

Moving her wings and tail to Lapis' breasts and clitoris, respectively, Nerine began thrusting into the woman, using her extra appendages to further stimulate her partner. Mostly light, teasing touches--a lick here, a tickle there--but a succubus' fluids and touch were... quite stimulating for most. Especially if she was horny and actively trying to drive someone into the throes of ecstasy.

But, god, she wanted to do more than that. She wanted to pump her seed into this woman and have it take root an--

...wait, what?

Pushing that... odd, but also appealing thought to the back of her mind, Neri instead focused on her partner. This focus, gradually, increased the intensity of her lust aura, to the point that even she was beginning to feel its effects.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2020-06-18, 10:10 pm

Nerine really didn't have to try so hard, though the effort was definitely appreciated. Lapis would have been more than happy with more simple affections, but Nerine's tail and wings did wonders to enhance her pleasure, even without factoring in Nerine's lust aura and the like. Just the simple act of joining with Nerine in this was was... intoxicating, almost.

The earlier romp with Nerine's tail had been wonderful, but the further intimacy of this act, of feeling Nerine's pulse inside her as she thrust into her... it was far and away a better experience for her. In part, she supposed it was because of that urge she had for a certain outcome. Ultimately, however, she just savored this affectionate and loving connection between her, and another person who cared about her and that she cared for in turn.

"Nngh.... N-Nerine..." Her words came out in a soft, breathy moan just before she suddenly wrapped her arms around Nerine's neck, pulling her down into a surprisingly searing kiss. Despite her usual demure demeanor, it seemed than in situations like these, she could become quite... passionate.

Which became even more clear as she moaned into the kiss and Nerine would feel Lapis' legs lock around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai

Daiyoukai

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2020-11-09, 11:48 pm

Nerine returned the kiss with equal passion, as her thrusts became more forceful. The woman's legs wrapping around her waist only inflamed the succubus desire to fill this woman with her seed.

Under normal circumstances, she would have lasted a bit longer, but something she couldn't quite place her finger on was different. Maybe it was Lapis' energy or just her being adorable, but she had an overwhelming need to plant her seed in the woman's womb as often and... forcefully as possible.

Her thrusts and breath quickened as that familiar tension began building in her lower body Then, with one final thrust to bury herself as deep into Lapis as possible, it exploded, the succubus releasing her seed into her lover. Again and again she came, each load more intense than the last.

Bathed in pleasure and desire, Neri's aura of lust grew more and more intense...
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty2020-11-10, 12:01 am

The shuddering, almost needy moan that escaped Lapis in that moment was far louder than her previous exclamations, as her entire body seemed to tighten around Nerine. She held the pinkette closer as her own orgasm rocked through her, triggered near instantly by the feeling of warmth filling her womb. "F-fuck..." Her eyes fluttered a bit, shivering under Nerine. She blushed heavily at her own 'outburst', before licking her lips. "S-sorry... that... just feels absolutely wonderful..." It was a feeling she hadn't felt in... a very long time, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)   The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fox and the Hound (AU, Prequel Thread, Mature)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4