The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-05-07, 11:43 am

Alissa briefly shook her head. "No, I understand. I don't like being stuck in one place since I'm a bit more active but I'll do what I need to do."

Karen smiled. "Good to hear. I'm not sure how much help I could offer, but I'd be happy to assist a little bit here and there if you should need it."

That took Alissa a bit by surprise. "..Do you mean that? I mean, you know me less then Lacey.."

The other woman shrugged. "Think nothing of it. As naive as some may consider it, I did get into this profession to help people in and without. I also have this lovely bleeding heart here as well." The last teasing part was indicated to Lacey. "I woiuldn't be going over board and selling my first child or anything just little things here and there to help you get on your feet."

The young Acorian was a bit overwhelemed at this news, in the good way but kept control of her emotions she wasn't going to get emotional again if she could help it. "Thank you. Um, so when can I leave?"

"Anytime now, really. Though just so you aren't lugged around as much I have something to put the extra pep in your step until you reach home at least. Then you could crash like you just came from a party."

Once again Karen excused herself before coming back with a shot. "May I?" At the nod, she went over giving Alissa a shot in the arm, taking her time before pulling away. "That should do it. You're free to go now."

Karen was right, she already felt a lot less weak for the given moment. Alissa turned to Lacey. "..If you're ready to leave, I'm fine with it."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-05-07, 11:51 am

Lacey blushed a bit at Karen's teasing, but smiled. "Let's go collect our younger siblings then, shall we? my shift was technically over thirty minutes ago anyway, so no worries there!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-05-07, 12:36 pm

Alissa smiled at Lacey, her enthusiasm was on the infectious side. It was nice to see something like this after what she had been through it just felt nice for something mundane like this. "All right. Let's get a move on."

Pyria was sitting down, legs swinging back and forth before she noticed Alissa who was walking out, she hopped down running to them. "Wow, did they fix you already?"

Alissa chuckled as she hugged her sister. "Nope kiddo, I just a pick me up sort of. It's going to last me for a short bit then I'll crash out probably. We're going to be staying with these two for a bit until we get on our feet.." She turned to Lucas. "Would that be okay?"

Lacey was fine with it, but Lucas may think otherwise and she didn't want to cause friction between the two.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-05-07, 12:44 pm

Lucas blinked a bit. "Er... yeah, that's fine. I was a little worried about that myself when I saw where you two were staying anyway." He looked away, a slight blush on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-05-07, 3:31 pm

Alissa gave a soft smile to that, a bit touched. "Thank you. So is your home far from here? I'm not sure how long this shot will last that Karen gave me." It didn't really matter as long as they got there, and while she didn't mind Lucas carrying her as she thought he was cute.

Not that she'd say it out loud right now.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-05-07, 4:41 pm

Lacey just grinned. "I have a car, so it's not an issue! Is there anything you need to pick up from that place you two were staying? We can load them into the trunk."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-05-07, 6:18 pm

"No. At least I don't think so.."
Alissa briefly trailed off glancing at her little sister. "Do we have anything you need?" She sincerely doubted it, they really had no room to store much of anything and most of what they owned they were wearing or carrying in their pockets.

Pyria tapped her chin. "Hmm..Nope! We have everything but thank you."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-06-20, 11:42 pm

Lacey grinned. "Great, then we can head straight home. Oh, and Lucas, thanks to the shot they gave her, Alissa won't need you to carry her this time. Sorry to disappoint you." She smirked at her brother, who gave her a deadpan look.

"You're evil."

"Mm, no. I'm an older sister."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-06-25, 2:15 pm

Alissa was a bit amused by Lacey and Lucas antics, it reminded her a bit of some of the people back at home..

A slight wave of home sickness hit her then before she violently pushed it down, putting on a smile to the best of her ability. "So about your place, how many rooms is it? Me and Pyria could share a space if its only two bed rooms, maybe in the living room or something."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-07-30, 4:57 pm

"It's three rooms, actually. It was originally my room, Lucas' room, and our parents room. We can figure out who sleeps where later. For now, lets get you home before that shot wears off." Lacey grinned, and led the way to the car, Lucas following up the rear.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-07-31, 5:53 pm

As Alissa and Pyria got comfortable in their seat, the later was curious of the first part and was going to say something before her older sister stopped them, shaking her head. The non verbal back and forth seemed to work and Pyria left things alone, for now.

On that question anyway.

"Miss Lacey, do uh.." The young girl stumbled over her words, as if putting them together at the spot. "How did you meet miss Andria? She's really nice and funny!"

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-07-31, 9:31 pm

Lacey paused, smiling somewhat sadly. "She's one of the more permanent residents of the hospital. She's been around a long time, and unfortunately she's not as healthy as she once was... I'm one of the nurses assigned to her, though I'm lucky enough that she took a liking to me, so I'm one of the few that really works with her."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-08-02, 12:11 pm

"Oh.."
Pyria trailed off, not sure what to say she didn't like it though of course. She remembered some of the elders and older people not being as well too, back at home. Most of them seemed happy when people were paying attention. "Then, then, we just got to keep her company? Back home the older people liked that too."

Alissa smiled faintly at that. "I'm sure she'd like that, but usually there are visting hours so it wouldn't be all the time. Still a good idea and I think she likes you."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-08-02, 6:46 pm

Lacey grinned. "She's really blunt, but also really kind. I'm sure she'd love to have you visit sometimes."

"...Can I ask a kind of... personal question?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-08-03, 1:02 am

Out of all the things, Alissa was slightly surprised of asking a personal question though for the life of her she hadn't had a clue of what it could be. "..Uh, sure go ahead." Alissa figured it couldn't be too bad and if was it wasn't like she had to answer if she felt it was too prodding.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-08-03, 1:09 am

Lucas shifted a bit. "...Can I ask how you two ended up living in that abandoned building? If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-08-04, 11:52 am

The question though innocent in nature was one that was sensitive to both people. Pyria clammed up at that, looking away and Alissa paused. Memories of people burning, screams and the sounds of death flashed through her memory.

She repressed a shudder, putting the ugly memories back away. The only way they were able to deal with them. "...I don't really..really want to talk about it. Not right now, sorry. All I'll say is our home isn't home anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-08-04, 1:04 pm

Lucas nodded slowly, looking away. "...I'm sorry..."

Silence followed for a bit after that, with Lacey focusing on driving, though glancing at Alissa and Pyria in the rear-view mirror, and Lucas looking guilty. Eventually, Lacey spoke up. "...Hey, are you two hungry at all? We can pick something up on the way home."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-08-08, 12:25 pm

Alissa didn't want Lucas to feel guilty but the silence got too awkward and heavy after the fact that the words that should of came naturaly died before they passed her lips. She'd say something in that regard later when she wasn't off kilter about it. She felt a bit bad simply because Alissa felt she should be a better person then that since it was no way Lucas' fault.

If only emotions were more on the rational side of things..

Pyria perked up at Lacey's bit. "Yeah! I'm really hungry! You Alissa?"

The older girl gave a weak smile in response. She wasn't sure where her emotional health would be if her little sister wasn't here and it wasn't the best to begin with after what happened. "Yes, please. If its not too much trouble.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-08-08, 4:52 pm

Lacey smiled, nodding. "Anything in particular? I'm not too picky myself, so whatever sounds good to you two, I'm up for!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-08-08, 11:19 pm

There was a slight issue. With how new to things Alissa was, she wasn't sure of all the dishes and various foods that were around on earth, much less Japan. "Me and my sister are pretty new so, I don't know. Surprise us? It sure beats whatever we had before." There was enough implications with that she didn't go into it, that was enough depressing talk for a day.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-08-08, 11:28 pm

Lacey frowned slightly, before nodding. "Burgers it is." It was a quick trip to pick up some burgers from a drive-thru on the way home. Soon enough, Lacey pulled the car into the driveway of the home she shared with Lucas, turning off the car and getting out. Lucas got out as well, holding the door open for Alissa and Pyria.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-08-10, 12:48 am

Great I probably put my foot in my mouth..

Objectively maybe it wasn't but she had been trying to shift it from the more distressing subjects and Lacey's frown was enough(for her) to fill in the blanks that she probably caught onto the implications of what she said. Even if she had left it out.

The lunch was good though, she'd say that much. Pyria obviously liked them, though with them they were never ones to be all that picky, either. Things as they currently stood were nagging her, and considering the two had no obligation what so ever to take herself and her sister in, or help them earlier the least she could do was fix what she saw as an error. By this time, Pyria had fallen asleep so Alissa carried them, luckily they were small enough it wasn't any trouble.

"I just wanted to say something. I'm very grateful for you two inviting us into your home when you didn't have to and.." She paused, shaking her head. "I just don't want you guys to feel like you have to step on egg shells around me and sorry if I made things awkward at all. If I'm emotionally off kilter at times, its because of past things its nothing with you guys at all."

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-08-10, 7:14 pm

Lacey blinked a bit, sharing a look with Lucas before smiling softly. "We get it, Alissa. Things... haven't been great for us either, so we understand. Don't worry about it at all, Alissa."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty2018-08-15, 11:25 pm

Alissa felt relived they hadn't taken her behavior personally, the last thing she wanted was to be on bad terms with their host who had helped them out in a bad situation. "Thanks. I'm going to tuck Pyria in and get some rest myself but if you really need anything you can wake me up."

When she arrived, the room as expected was on more plain side with just a bed and a dresser. If she wanted they could spruce it up for later but for now she was going to get some sleep. At best as she could since it wouldn't come easy.

The day at school had been tiring all around, and more then a bit busy Reizo was just glad it was over with so he could take it easy. Only issue he wasn't sure what he was going to do and he didn't want to flail around aimlessly forever. In the mean time though, he was going to a favorite cafe to get some tea.

It had absolutely to do with an certain Acorian waitress he found attractive and enjoyed the company of. Nope. Nothing at all.

Assuming Taffy was in today, but it wasn't the end of the world. Reizo did enjoy himself some tea, so he found a spot to make himself comfortable for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Less Then Nothing(AU, Private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next